Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    JimmyV said:
    More evidence that we need a full Canadian tour. 2025!

Yeah baby!
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    BF25394 said:
    And an example of what I just asked, so forget that. I guess it would help to see a lot more split like this -> there should be significantly more GA N1 and P1 N2 (or vice versa) examples that GA N1 and GA N2. I've noticed a lot more of the latter.
    I've highlighted a key phrase.

The night before the Super Bowl, I went out and did karaoke with some friends. One of my friends performed "Ca plane pour moi." A few days later, I was watching a hockey game when I saw a Heineken commercial with that song in it that I'd never noticed before. I mentioned it to the friend. Shortly thereafter, he replied that he saw it on a different channel. The next night, we were at a bar and the commercial came on TV while we were there. I've seen it a few more times since then.

Did this commercial not exist until last week, or did we just not notice it until the song was top-of-mind after the karaoke performance? I looked it up, and it turns out the ad has been airing since January 9. We did karaoke on February 10. I noticed the commercial for the first time on February 13. So it's the second option (something sometimes called Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon).

With respect to the ticket lottery, it's something different. People are noticing things that fit the pattern they think they see and not noticing the things that don't. It is normal for humans to do this.
    Also - people could be lying about their results.

There are huge variables at play here and it's quite interesting to see how people can think they are so sure of something when they basically know almost nothing.

The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • SSS81SSS81 Posts: 174
    cfield05 said:
    BB24919 said:
    Has anyone heard on the Missoula show? I heard back good things on, Vancouver, Portland, and both Seattle. Nothing on Missoula, seems weird. 
    I've not seen anything for my Missoula request come back yet. It's the only one I put in for, so I don't have anything to compare it to.
    My feeling is that very little has been reported on Missoula. Maybe there was a hiccup and they had to pause it? Maybe? Fingers crossed.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Keep checking with your credit card companies to see if they declined the transactions.  Don't wait for Ticketmaster to tell you.  

10C was extremely helpful last tour, and they have been this tour too, trying to get tickets in the hands of people who lost out due to strange issues.  If you were drawn, but your Credit Card declined the transaction, you may not even know it.  If you find out that your card declined, contact 10C at tickets@tenclub.net and also TM at tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    This is what I am paranoid about, but I see no indications/alerts that a charge was denied. How does one know? 
    I called Chase and asked if any charges were attempted that were denied. They said yes 2 at $380ish. I asked why I wasn't told. They said sorry not sure why you weren't told by Chase. 
    Chase told you they weren't sure why they didn't tell you?
    Nope.. They removed it and all good to go. Didn't help being a federal holiday I feel like. but I'm .1% who got screwed so oh well 
    Had you given your bank a heads-up that there might be charges as the ticketing instructions suggested?
    Dude the bank literally doesn't care. You can tell them, but they don't and can't do anything with that info 
    I called my bank and gave them a heads-up. They noted it on my account, and then they did not blink at over $2,200 in charges on my card. This is from someone who rarely charges more than $500 in a month.
    That's only one data point. Means nothing. Most banks use a fraud algorithm that can't be manually bypassed 
    When someone asserts that banks won't do anything, and you provide a data point that shows that the bank did do something, then one data point is sufficient to disprove the assertion.
    Or it's coincidental and your purchases wouldn't have triggered the fraud block anyway. If I look at the sky and yell for rain and it happens, that doesn't prove that I'm the rain god 

I don't have a horse in this race, but... a couple of years ago we drove to Florida and by the time I stopped for gas the third time, Chase blocked my credit card for unusual activity - specifically using my card in three different states.  I called them to let them know it was me and the rep told me next time to contact them before I travel and they will put a notification on the account that I'm traveling and they won't block it.  So I do that now and it hasn't happened again.  Could be a coincidence or could be that my notification is preventing it from happening again.  Who knows.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    BF25394 said:
    syzygy523 said:
    Choska said:
    Ok, this made me laugh. :)

I was thinking about this yesterday - if you do get drawn in the lottery, then no complaints. But if not, in 2024, you're basically paying $35/yr to be able to download a $10 bootleg :)

But hey - that's luck of the draw! Cross your fingers and hope for the best! It's what we all signed up for! We know this going in!!
    Yeah, at least for a few years there we got ugly worthless t-shirts on top of it. Really miss the singles, that was worth it to me, now it's worth nothing.
    Membership in the fan club gives you access to thousands of tickets for every show before anyone else gets access to them. It does not guarantee that you will secure the tickets, but it does give you the opportunity. That opportunity is worth something even if it does not work out for everyone.
    Willing to bet there are a fair amount of Taylor Swift fans that would have been all about fan club access to tickets before a public sale (me being one of them going through that craziness trying to get tickets for my wife). 
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    Rider said:
    I only tried for Philly (both shows) due to work issues and got neither.  Very disappointed that seems like Ticketmaster/10 Cub screwed up the draw again.  It should be prioritized and not kick GA/Seated selections out if they miss on GA.  Pretty crazy a bunch of people got like 6 shows and others got none.  
    What do you mean "kick GA/Seated selections out if they miss on GA"? As in people who ONLY put in for GA/Seated didn't get seats at all?
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 108
    cfield05 said:
    Has anyone heard about the Missoula show yet?
    I received confirmation e-mails yesterday at around 1pm PST.  Vancouver was about 7 am.  Wish I would have booked a hotel when the dates were announced.  Everything close is sold out.
  • cfield05 said:
    BB24919 said:
    Has anyone heard on the Missoula show? I heard back good things on, Vancouver, Portland, and both Seattle. Nothing on Missoula, seems weird. 
    I've not seen anything for my Missoula request come back yet. It's the only one I put in for, so I don't have anything to compare it to.
    I also only put in for Missoula and have yet to hear anything. However, I have a friend who hit on Missoula yesterday. 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,335
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Keep checking with your credit card companies to see if they declined the transactions.  Don't wait for Ticketmaster to tell you.  

10C was extremely helpful last tour, and they have been this tour too, trying to get tickets in the hands of people who lost out due to strange issues.  If you were drawn, but your Credit Card declined the transaction, you may not even know it.  If you find out that your card declined, contact 10C at tickets@tenclub.net and also TM at tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    This is what I am paranoid about, but I see no indications/alerts that a charge was denied. How does one know? 
    I called Chase and asked if any charges were attempted that were denied. They said yes 2 at $380ish. I asked why I wasn't told. They said sorry not sure why you weren't told by Chase. 
    Nope.. They removed it and all good to go. Didn't help being a federal holiday I feel like. but I'm .1% who got screwed so oh well 
    Had you given your bank a heads-up that there might be charges as the ticketing instructions suggested?
    Dude the bank literally doesn't care. You can tell them, but they don't and can't do anything with that info 
    I called my bank and gave them a heads-up. They noted it on my account, and then they did not blink at over $2,200 in charges on my card. This is from someone who rarely charges more than $500 in a month.
    That's only one data point. Means nothing. Most banks use a fraud algorithm that can't be manually bypassed 
    When someone asserts that banks won't do anything, and you provide a data point that shows that the bank did do something, then one data point is sufficient to disprove the assertion.
    Or it's coincidental and your purchases wouldn't have triggered the fraud block anyway. If I look at the sky and yell for rain and it happens, that doesn't prove that I'm the rain god 
    Really? A person who rarely uses his credit card all of a sudden has ten charges in one day for over $2,200 and that wouldn't trip the alarm? I tried to buy a $20 ticket to the L.A. Auto Show two years ago with my credit card (because they didn't accept cash; I use cash whenever possible) and they flagged the charge because it was "unusual." And I live in L.A. I had to call them and then wait ten minutes for my card to be unblocked. There is no way these ticket charges would not have been flagged if I hadn't told them ahead of time to expect them.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
    njhaley1 said:
    Has anyone suggested checking the draw software for bamboo fibers? 
    :clap: Best comment in this thread. Well done.
    Seconded.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    PJammin' said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    i went 0/4 vegas/la

that surprised me a bunch, LA has always been easy for me....been to ALL shows since 2009

Im not discouraged, but going 0/4 when others went 4/4 something isnt right there
    Same here. First time not being able to get any LA tickets since before ‘98. Seeing people getting multiple shows when I couldn’t get ONE is leaving me pretty salty. 
    Hope to see you out there in '24, you deserve a stage seat with the SHIT you put up with in LA '22  :o ....
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,311
    njhaley1 said:
    Has anyone suggested checking the draw software for bamboo fibers? 
    The Dark Matter Ninjas are on it.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    pjhawks said:
    and now I get an email they are doing PJ night at Flyers game again.  so I can go to that easily i guess without a lottery
    Oh my god, the shirt is even better than last year's! 

https://www.nhl.com/flyers/tickets/special-ticket-packages
  • cfield05cfield05 Posts: 93
    cfield05 said:
    BB24919 said:
    I also only put in for Missoula and have yet to hear anything. However, I have a friend who hit on Missoula yesterday. 
    Got it, thank you! I assume I missed out then as well.
    State College 5/3/03, Hershey 7/12/03, Reading 10/1/04, Kitchener 9/11/05, Ottawa 9/16/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Hartford 5/13/06, Camden 5/27/06, Camden II 5/28/06, E. Rutherford 6/1/06, E. Rutherford II 6/3/06, Munich 6/12/07, Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, DC 6/22/08 - EV DC 8/16/08
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

I don't have a horse in this race, but... a couple of years ago we drove to Florida and by the time I stopped for gas the third time, Chase blocked my credit card for unusual activity - specifically using my card in three different states.  I called them to let them know it was me and the rep told me next time to contact them before I travel and they will put a notification on the account that I'm traveling and they won't block it.  So I do that now and it hasn't happened again.  Could be a coincidence or could be that my notification is preventing it from happening again.  Who knows.
    Same here. A few years ago, I was dating a girl in New Orleans. (I live in L.A.) They flagged my card when I tried to make a purchase in N.O. I called them and told them I would be traveling to New Orleans a couple of times a month and that they shouldn't flag routine charges. They never flagged one again for being in a different state.
  • bootlegbootleg Posts: 674
    mookieb14 said:
    BF25394 said:

Didn’t you (maybe another member?) earlier say it wasn’t common to have multiple winners for high demand shows?

considering such low odds and how high demand these cities are, it seems very weird considering how many in northeast are completely shut out. I’ve seen ALOT of members here with this type of luck. Great for them , but very weird.
    I have said that you would expect all possible outcomes. Some people will win everything, some will win nothing, some will win something. The lower the demand for the shows you request, the better your chances of winning everything. And, yes, there will be some people who get everything even among the high-demand shows.

If you go back through the 70 pages of this thread relevant to North America, you will see all varieties of outcomes. People are glossing over the mixed outcomes and paying special attention to the all-or-nothing outcomes.

For example, people have referred to lots of people going 10-for-10, but exactly two people in this thread (as of page 89) have reported going 10-for-10.
    Can you show me a N1 P1 and N2 GA result from 2-show city from the same TC account? The one example highlighted a few pages back turned out not to be from the same account. I do agree that there were bound to be some of the 0-fer and all-fer outcomes, but there also seems to be some real oddities with the double GA's for one city.
    Also curious 
    There have definitely been some GA/P1 splits throughout the thread so I don’t think there’s any type of hard rule.  But I do remember feeling like there were oddities in the LA draw with a lot of GA/GA splits that stood out.  I think there were even several “me and my buddy” both got GA/GA comments.  Also saw a lot of P2/P2 Seattle but may have been some observation bias since that’s what I pulled.  The conspiracy theories creep in due to a void of information.  It would be nice to see some more data on how many tix were available/requested.  In a truly random drawing you would expect the results to fall into a Gaussian distribution.  A few are going to pull GA/GA, a few are going get shut out.  The majority should fall into P1/P1, but if you saw an abnormal spike in GA/GA you could infer that something threw the randomness off.
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    edited February 20
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    And an example of what I just asked, so forget that. I guess it would help to see a lot more split like this -> there should be significantly more GA N1 and P1 N2 (or vice versa) examples that GA N1 and GA N2. I've noticed a lot more of the latter.

The night before the Super Bowl, I went out and did karaoke with some friends. One of my friends performed "Ca plane pour moi." A few days later, I was watching a hockey game when I saw a Heineken commercial with that song in it that I'd never noticed before. I mentioned it to the friend. Shortly thereafter, he replied that he saw it on a different channel. The next night, we were at a bar and the commercial came on TV while we were there. I've seen it a few more times since then.

Did this commercial not exist until last week, or did we just not notice it until the song was top-of-mind after the karaoke performance? I looked it up, and it turns out the ad has been airing since January 9. We did karaoke on February 10. I noticed the commercial for the first time on February 13. So it's the second option (something sometimes called Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon).

With respect to the ticket lottery, it's something different. People are noticing things that fit the pattern they think they see and not noticing the things that don't. It is normal for humans to do this.

There are huge variables at play here and it's quite interesting to see how people can think they are so sure of something when they basically know almost nothing.

Its an interesting world we live in. Why would someone lie? Is it a misunderstanding? Who knows, but its pretty rampant on social media. Its also really easy. See ticket pricing. Go to any facebook post about the tour and you are bound to find someone claiming tix cost thousands of dollars. Often times its people who take RESALE as retail pricing. Look at how many people still don't get the difference between verified fan and fanclub draw.....

Does anyone actually know the person claiming they won 9 GAs? Do they know the actual details? Receipts?

Post edited by Eddieredder on
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    edited February 20
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Really? A person who rarely uses his credit card all of a sudden has ten charges in one day for over $2,200 and that wouldn't trip the alarm? I tried to buy a $20 ticket to the L.A. Auto Show two years ago with my credit card (because they didn't accept cash; I use cash whenever possible) and they flagged the charge because it was "unusual." And I live in L.A. I had to call them and then wait ten minutes for my card to be unblocked. There is no way these ticket charges would not have been flagged if I hadn't told them ahead of time to expect them.
    Yes, if the LA auto show isn't a typical purchase but you have a history of purchasing from ticketmaster. My volume of TM purchases increased substantially around the tour last year compared to most months and I was never flagged. Yet I went to a Walmart in a town I don't usually shop at and got flagged on a $50 purchase. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:

Its an interesting world we live in. Why would someone lie? Is it a misunderstanding? Who knows, but its pretty rampant on social media. Its also really easy. See ticket pricing. Go to any facebook post about the tour and you are bound to find someone claiming tix cost thousands of dollars. Often times its people who take RESALE as retail pricing. Look at how many people still don't get the difference between verified fan and fanclub draw.....

Does anyone actually know the person claiming they won 9 GAs? Do they know the actual details? Receipts?

I know someone who won 9 GAs. And it wasn't something I got off social media. This person is a friend and texted directly with their results. I trust they are telling the truth. There would be no reason to lie to me.

• know1 said:
    BF25394 said:

Its an interesting world we live in. Why would someone lie? Who knows, but its pretty rampant on social media. Its also really easy. See ticket pricing. Go to any facebook post about the tour and you are bound to find someone claiming tix cost thousands of dollars. Often times its people who take RESALE as retail pricing.  

Someone on here knows the person who won 9 GAs
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,398
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:

Based on some of the questions being asked...I would bet a lot of people entered TM Verified Fan and thought that was their 10c registration. So they are like oh i lost...when truthfully they never entered.  Then there are also legit folks who know the drill and drew the short straw repeatedly.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    GlowGirl said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:

I know someone who won 9 GAs. And it wasn't something I got off social media. This person is a friend and texted directly with their results. I trust they are telling the truth. There would be no reason to lie to me.

And who knows you? :)
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • AFJAMMERAFJAMMER Posts: 77
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:

Based on some of the questions being asked...I would bet a lot of people entered TM Verified Fan and thought that was their 10c registration. So they are like oh i lost...when truthfully they never entered.  Then there are also legit folks who know the drill and drew the short straw repeatedly.
    I agree for the ones went 0/???

if you got at least one, you know you did it correctly.
    9/1/00
    5/28/06
    7/6/06
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    CROJAM95 said:
    PJammin' said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    i went 0/4 vegas/la

that surprised me a bunch, LA has always been easy for me....been to ALL shows since 2009

Im not discouraged, but going 0/4 when others went 4/4 something isnt right there
    Same here. First time not being able to get any LA tickets since before ‘98. Seeing people getting multiple shows when I couldn’t get ONE is leaving me pretty salty. 
    Hope to see you out there in '24, you deserve a stage seat with the SHIT you put up with in LA '22  :o ....
    Thank you, you’re a gem. Hope to see you too! I’m gonna need some divine intervention. 😃

Never thought in a million years I’d get shutout of both LA shows. I’m kind of still in shock. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • know1 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:

I do!
  • AFJAMMER said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:

I agree for the ones went 0/???

if you got at least one, you know you did it correctly.
    I went 0/ and I have my request confirmation 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    know1 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:

I do!
    Hey!! How are you? Sorry about your lottery results. F2F, baby!!

• wsimon74 said:
    BF25394 said:
    syzygy523 said:
    Choska said:

I was thinking about this yesterday - if you do get drawn in the lottery, then no complaints. But if not, in 2024, you're basically paying $35/yr to be able to download a $10 bootleg :)

But hey - that's luck of the draw! Cross your fingers and hope for the best! It's what we all signed up for! We know this going in!!
    Yeah, at least for a few years there we got ugly worthless t-shirts on top of it. Really miss the singles, that was worth it to me, now it's worth nothing.
    Membership in the fan club gives you access to thousands of tickets for every show before anyone else gets access to them. It does not guarantee that you will secure the tickets, but it does give you the opportunity. That opportunity is worth something even if it does not work out for everyone.
    Willing to bet there are a fair amount of Taylor Swift fans that would have been all about fan club access to tickets before a public sale (me being one of them going through that craziness trying to get tickets for my wife). 
    Problem is, for every 1 Pearl Jam fan out there, there is probably at least 10 Taylor fans.  I mean, this is our "Beatle-Mania" moment right now with her popularity that keeps skyrocketing.  There'd be a better chance to score GA N1 & N2 for MSG and Philly for PJ fans then getting Taylor tickets through a fan club, but then again she does play larger pavillions than PJ so who knows?
  • GlowGirl said:
    know1 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:

I do!
    Hey!! How are you? Sorry about your lottery results. F2F, baby!!

It's all good! I'm a f2f pro so I'll make it work! So far I have Van N1 GA and Noblesville. 

What shows are you hitting?

Also I think my latest shot is finally fixing my issue! Hopefully I'll be back to running in a few weeks!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    wsimon74 said:
    BF25394 said:
    syzygy523 said:
    Choska said:

Problem is, for every 1 Pearl Jam fan out there, there is probably at least 10 Taylor fans.  I mean, this is our "Beatle-Mania" moment right now with her popularity that keeps skyrocketing.  There'd be a better chance to score GA N1 & N2 for MSG and Philly for PJ fans then getting Taylor tickets through a fan club, but then again she does play larger pavillions than PJ so who knows?

I'm happier to have been selected for her 1st Toronto show sale (wife & daughter attending) than any PJ ticket win.
    At least we have F2F for PJ.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore