Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,335

Didn’t you (maybe another member?) earlier say it wasn’t common to have multiple winners for high demand shows?

considering such low odds and how high demand these cities are, it seems very weird considering how many in northeast are completely shut out. I’ve seen ALOT of members here with this type of luck. Great for them , but very weird.
    I have said that you would expect all possible outcomes. Some people will win everything, some will win nothing, some will win something. The lower the demand for the shows you request, the better your chances of winning everything. And, yes, there will be some people who get everything even among the high-demand shows.

If you go back through the 70 pages of this thread relevant to North America, you will see all varieties of outcomes. People are glossing over the mixed outcomes and paying special attention to the all-or-nothing outcomes.

For example, people have referred to lots of people going 10-for-10, but exactly two people in this thread (as of page 89) have reported going 10-for-10.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Does anyone know when the fan to fan opens up?
    My guess would be 1st or 2nd week of March (at least for the Leg 1 shows), but it is not known at this point.
    OK thanks! I need to offload some shows. I went 4/4 and was not expecting that having been shut out for years!
    which shows, I might be interested?  I went 0/3 :(
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 651
    BF25394 said:

Didn’t you (maybe another member?) earlier say it wasn’t common to have multiple winners for high demand shows?

considering such low odds and how high demand these cities are, it seems very weird considering how many in northeast are completely shut out. I’ve seen ALOT of members here with this type of luck. Great for them , but very weird.
    I have said that you would expect all possible outcomes. Some people will win everything, some will win nothing, some will win something. The lower the demand for the shows you request, the better your chances of winning everything. And, yes, there will be some people who get everything even among the high-demand shows.

If you go back through the 70 pages of this thread relevant to North America, you will see all varieties of outcomes. People are glossing over the mixed outcomes and paying special attention to the all-or-nothing outcomes.

For example, people have referred to lots of people going 10-for-10, but exactly two people in this thread (as of page 89) have reported going 10-for-10.
    Can you show me a N1 P1 and N2 GA result from 2-show city from the same TC account? The one example highlighted a few pages back turned out not to be from the same account. I do agree that there were bound to be some of the 0-fer and all-fer outcomes, but there also seems to be some real oddities with the double GA's for one city.
  • BF25394 said:

Can you show me a N1 P1 and N2 GA result from 2-show city from the same TC account? The one example highlighted a few pages back turned out not to be from the same account. I do agree that there were bound to be some of the 0-fer and all-fer outcomes, but there also seems to be some real oddities with the double GA's for one city.
    I saw someone on FB hit Philly x2 and Boston x2 GA on the same account 
  • PhartN said:
    My guess would be 1st or 2nd week of March (at least for the Leg 1 shows), but it is not known at this point.
    OK thanks! I need to offload some shows. I went 4/4 and was not expecting that having been shut out for years!
    LIKEWISE.
    I got memories I got shit...
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Keep checking with your credit card companies to see if they declined the transactions.  Don't wait for Ticketmaster to tell you.  

10C was extremely helpful last tour, and they have been this tour too, trying to get tickets in the hands of people who lost out due to strange issues.  If you were drawn, but your Credit Card declined the transaction, you may not even know it.  If you find out that your card declined, contact 10C at tickets@tenclub.net and also TM at tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    This is what I am paranoid about, but I see no indications/alerts that a charge was denied. How does one know? 
    I called Chase and asked if any charges were attempted that were denied. They said yes 2 at $380ish. I asked why I wasn't told. They said sorry not sure why you weren't told by Chase. 
    Chase told you they weren't sure why they didn't tell you?
    Nope.. They removed it and all good to go. Didn't help being a federal holiday I feel like. but I'm .1% who got screwed so oh well 
    Had you given your bank a heads-up that there might be charges as the ticketing instructions suggested?
    Dude the bank literally doesn't care. You can tell them, but they don't and can't do anything with that info 
    I called my bank and gave them a heads-up. They noted it on my account, and then they did not blink at over $2,200 in charges on my card. This is from someone who rarely charges more than $500 in a month.
    That's only one data point. Means nothing. Most banks use a fraud algorithm that can't be manually bypassed 
    When someone asserts that banks won't do anything, and you provide a data point that shows that the bank did do something, then one data point is sufficient to disprove the assertion.
  • mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    BF25394 said:

Also curious 
  • PhartN said:
    LIKEWISE.
    Same here, lol

Its already been sung but it can't be said enough: All you need is love.....
    steven87 said:
    BF25394 said:
    steven87 said:
    Finally getting around to posting my results:

Vancouver N1 and N2- P1 reserved
    MSG N1- nothing
    MSG N2- P2 reserved
    Philly N1- P1 reserved
    Philly N2- GA
    Baltimore- P1 reserved

Feel very fortunate to have scored my first GA ever in a 10c lottery (in about 50 attempts). Now on to F2F to try to upgrade the rest!
    Here's another person who had a split GA/P1 result in a city.
    Sorry I should’ve been more specific here and inadvertently created some confusion by combining the results from mine and my wife’s accounts. 

My account:
    Vancouver N1 and N2- P1 reserved
    MSG N1- nothing
    MSG N2- P2 reserved
    Philly N1 and N2- P1 reserved
    Baltimore- P1 reserved

Wife’s account
    MSG N1- nothing
    MSG N2- nothing
    Philly N2- GA

My wife only put in for Philly N2, not N1. I guess in retrospect she should’ve also put in for N1 cause it sounds like she probably would’ve won GA for that as well. Based on what I’ve seen on here and FB, it seems like a lot of people got the same result for both nights of a two-night stand- i.e., P1 or GA. If I had to venture a guess, it sounds like what may have happened here is that the lottery may have been run for each city, as opposed to each individual show. But ultimately who knows. 
    There are a bunch of examples of people with split results in the same city-- I started pointing them out on about page 80, but there were dozens more in the sixty pages before that-- which would not happen if the lottery had been run by city instead of by show.
  • PearlJamPerkPearlJamPerk Maine Posts: 11
    Anyone get new ticket confirmations today?  I haven’t seen anyone confirm that tickets are still going out….???
    “It makes much more sense to live in the present tense”
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    edited February 20
    PhartN said:
    Sorry to hear that! I got Baltimore P1, both Philly shows with P1, and MSG night 2 P2 all with the same account. I think only the MSG tickets are transferrable. 
  • There was a couple people that said they got wrigley 1 today.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    edited February 20
    and now I get an email they are doing PJ night at Flyers game again.  so I can go to that easily i guess without a lottery
    syzygy523 said:
    Choska said:
    Ok, this made me laugh. :)

I was thinking about this yesterday - if you do get drawn in the lottery, then no complaints. But if not, in 2024, you're basically paying $35/yr to be able to download a $10 bootleg :)

But hey - that's luck of the draw! Cross your fingers and hope for the best! It's what we all signed up for! We know this going in!!
    Yeah, at least for a few years there we got ugly worthless t-shirts on top of it. Really miss the singles, that was worth it to me, now it's worth nothing.
    Membership in the fan club gives you access to thousands of tickets for every show before anyone else gets access to them. It does not guarantee that you will secure the tickets, but it does give you the opportunity. That opportunity is worth something even if it does not work out for everyone.
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 601
    edited February 20
    Has anyone suggested checking the draw software for bamboo fibers? 
    Post edited by njhaley1 on
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    I went 0 for 3 and I’m not happy about it. First time not being able to get tickets with my 10C membership. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    CROJAM95 said:
    i went 0/4 vegas/la

that surprised me a bunch, LA has always been easy for me....been to ALL shows since 2009

Im not discouraged, but going 0/4 when others went 4/4 something isnt right there
    Same here. First time not being able to get any LA tickets since before ‘98. Seeing people getting multiple shows when I couldn’t get ONE is leaving me pretty salty. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • BB24919BB24919 Posts: 41
    edited February 20
    Has anyone heard on the Missoula show? I heard back good things on, Vancouver, Portland, and both Seattle. Nothing on Missoula, seems weird. 
    Post edited by BB24919 on
  • PJammin' said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    i went 0/4 vegas/la

that surprised me a bunch, LA has always been easy for me....been to ALL shows since 2009

Im not discouraged, but going 0/4 when others went 4/4 something isnt right there
    Same here. First time not being able to get any LA tickets since before ‘98. Seeing people getting multiple shows when I couldn’t get ONE is leaving me pretty salty. 
    Yep, this is my first time not getting LA tickets, been a member since the late 90s as well.  Guess this bodes well for their popularity, but on a personal level, I'm just sad

Its already been sung but it can't be said enough: All you need is love.....
  • cfield05cfield05 Posts: 93
    Has anyone heard about the Missoula show yet?
    State College 5/3/03, Hershey 7/12/03, Reading 10/1/04, Kitchener 9/11/05, Ottawa 9/16/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Hartford 5/13/06, Camden 5/27/06, Camden II 5/28/06, E. Rutherford 6/1/06, E. Rutherford II 6/3/06, Munich 6/12/07, Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, DC 6/22/08 - EV DC 8/16/08
  • RiderRider Posts: 125
    I only tried for Philly (both shows) due to work issues and got neither.  Very disappointed that seems like Ticketmaster/10 Cub screwed up the draw again.  It should be prioritized and not kick GA/Seated selections out if they miss on GA.  Pretty crazy a bunch of people got like 6 shows and others got none.  
    We all walk the Long Road...

Charlotte & Raleigh Lollapalooza 1992, Charlotte Memorial 1996, Tibet Freedom Concert 1998, Raleigh & Greenville 1998, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh & Camden 2003, Asheville 2004, Camden 2006, DC 2008, Atlanta 2012  Charlottesville 2013, Charlotte 2013
     Greenville, (XRaleighX) and Hampton 2016, London Hyde Park, Quebec City and Ottawa 2022, St Paul (hopefully) 2023
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    BF25394 said:

Me for Vancouver. I replied in your other thread.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    And an example of what I just asked, so forget that. I guess it would help to see a lot more split like this -> there should be significantly more GA N1 and P1 N2 (or vice versa) examples that GA N1 and GA N2. I've noticed a lot more of the latter.
    I've highlighted a key phrase.

The night before the Super Bowl, I went out and did karaoke with some friends. One of my friends performed "Ca plane pour moi." A few days later, I was watching a hockey game when I saw a Heineken commercial with that song in it that I'd never noticed before. I mentioned it to the friend. Shortly thereafter, he replied that he saw it on a different channel. The next night, we were at a bar and the commercial came on TV while we were there. I've seen it a few more times since then.

Did this commercial not exist until last week, or did we just not notice it until the song was top-of-mind after the karaoke performance? I looked it up, and it turns out the ad has been airing since January 9. We did karaoke on February 10. I noticed the commercial for the first time on February 13. So it's the second option (something sometimes called Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon).

With respect to the ticket lottery, it's something different. People are noticing things that fit the pattern they think they see and not noticing the things that don't. It is normal for humans to do this.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    pjhawks said:
    and now I get an email they are doing PJ night at Flyers game again.  so I can go to that easily i guess without a lottery

When is that PJ night @ Flyers game happening?
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    I went 3/5 on my account (got P2 msg 1, P1 Philly 2, and P1 Boston 1) 
    husband went 2/4  (p1 msg1, P1 Philly 2)  

we both lost msg 2 and Philly 1. 
    I have yet to hit a GA on my 172k number  since Brooklyn in 2013
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Keep checking with your credit card companies to see if they declined the transactions.  Don't wait for Ticketmaster to tell you.  

10C was extremely helpful last tour, and they have been this tour too, trying to get tickets in the hands of people who lost out due to strange issues.  If you were drawn, but your Credit Card declined the transaction, you may not even know it.  If you find out that your card declined, contact 10C at tickets@tenclub.net and also TM at tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    This is what I am paranoid about, but I see no indications/alerts that a charge was denied. How does one know? 
    I called Chase and asked if any charges were attempted that were denied. They said yes 2 at $380ish. I asked why I wasn't told. They said sorry not sure why you weren't told by Chase. 
    Chase told you they weren't sure why they didn't tell you?
    Nope.. They removed it and all good to go. Didn't help being a federal holiday I feel like. but I'm .1% who got screwed so oh well 
    Had you given your bank a heads-up that there might be charges as the ticketing instructions suggested?
    Dude the bank literally doesn't care. You can tell them, but they don't and can't do anything with that info 
    I called my bank and gave them a heads-up. They noted it on my account, and then they did not blink at over $2,200 in charges on my card. This is from someone who rarely charges more than $500 in a month.
    That's only one data point. Means nothing. Most banks use a fraud algorithm that can't be manually bypassed 
    When someone asserts that banks won't do anything, and you provide a data point that shows that the bank did do something, then one data point is sufficient to disprove the assertion.
    Or it's coincidental and your purchases wouldn't have triggered the fraud block anyway. If I look at the sky and yell for rain and it happens, that doesn't prove that I'm the rain god 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    BF25394 said:

My friend hit Vancouver 1 reserved P1 pair and Vancouver 2 GA pair with the same account.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 327
    njhaley1 said:
    Has anyone suggested checking the draw software for bamboo fibers? 
    :clap: Best comment in this thread. Well done.
  • cfield05cfield05 Posts: 93
    BB24919 said:
    Has anyone heard on the Missoula show? I heard back good things on, Vancouver, Portland, and both Seattle. Nothing on Missoula, seems weird. 
    I've not seen anything for my Missoula request come back yet. It's the only one I put in for, so I don't have anything to compare it to.
    State College 5/3/03, Hershey 7/12/03, Reading 10/1/04, Kitchener 9/11/05, Ottawa 9/16/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Hartford 5/13/06, Camden 5/27/06, Camden II 5/28/06, E. Rutherford 6/1/06, E. Rutherford II 6/3/06, Munich 6/12/07, Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, DC 6/22/08 - EV DC 8/16/08
    BF25394 said:

Didn't you just point one out about two pages back? Not the one you're referring to here, but another one?