11. TM conspiracies
    12. Upper deck 
    Hidden Track:

ImA30YearMemberWhoHasAlwaysGottenTicketsButDidntThisTimeImDone

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mrz200mrz200 Posts: 80
    lahren said:
    oh definitely!  LOL
    but you gotta admit, to a non-rule-reader, the fact that for Fenway GA&P1 were the same selection kinda implies that they were one & the same lottery.  If GA was a lottery all by itself, why was it grouped with another section at all?

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    JimmyV said:
    LS164963 said:
    Dark Matter track listing out now

1. Who got Covid now?
    2. Useless Seniority
    3. Stupid Questions
    4. Reschedule
    5. Double GA
    6. Cancelations
    7. Wait listed 
    8. Confirmed 
    9. Unfulfilled 
    10. Play my city
    11. TM conspiracies
    12. Upper deck 
    Hidden Track:

Gutted is the B-Side to Unfulfilled. Can't wait for that vinyl single. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    Question about tomorrow's sale: Do you need a code or is it just old school - log on at noon (for Chicago at least) and cross your fingers? 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,541
    CP218430 said:
    Question about tomorrow's sale: Do you need a code or is it just old school - log on at noon (for Chicago at least) and cross your fingers? 
    Code required
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 610
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    I think there will be plenty of wrigley tix. I don’t think scalpers will be able to make much more than face value for half the seats. Patience is the key.
    I would not be so sure... I attempted to secure tickets in 2018 @ Wrigley and just about everything was well over face value. I resold my PJ tickets for the 2022 in NJ and they were lawn seats at face value F2F and they sold within 2 minutes of posting them. I think some on here are underestimating the demand for PJ shows. 
    At UC last year uppers were not selling for face. People had to lower the price. Much bigger venue after playing two Chicago shows just a year ago, I'd be shocked if there aren't $100 tickets available on stubhub on show day 
    That'd be great for locals, but for anyone with a career, kids, pets, house, and life and does not live right there in the area, it is difficult to plan a few days before or day of a show... 
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. The availability of tickets and pricing trends should be evident far enough in advance that you won't have to make a last minute decision. 
    Prices for tickets will often drop to much lower numbers a few days before or day of, so peeps are not left holding a ticket is my point. Unless you plan far enough ahead in hopes you'll score, it is unlikely an individual could drop everything last minute and purchase said cheap tickets is my point. 
    Understood but the market demand for these shows and your need to plan ahead are really separate issues. Based on last year's UC shows, I don't think the person you were responding to is underestimating demand. And that should be evident far enough in advance not to require dropping everything at the last minute (though the best rock bottom prices tend to be close to show time). 

I have 4 kids and we bring the whole circus with us when we go on the road for a pearl jam show.  Certainty of cost when everything you do from meals, to travel, to admissions for other tourist spots is up to a multiplier of 6 is important.  Not to mention managing everyone's expectations and making sure we hit plenty of stuff to interest everyone, not just Pearl Jam.  It's really not as easy as you're making it sound. 
    Is there anything easy with 4 kids? Let’s be honest.
    Not having more kids, that's easy. 
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,242
    mrz200 said:
    lahren said:
    oh definitely!  LOL
    but you gotta admit, to a non-rule-reader, the fact that for Fenway GA&P1 were the same selection kinda implies that they were one & the same lottery.  If GA was a lottery all by itself, why was it grouped with another section at all?

Unless you ignored the part where they explicitly told you checking more boxes improved chances at procuring tickets.
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    CP218430 said:
    If it's anything like the Cure's verified fan sale last year, you need a code. But additionally codes are only given out to specific accounts, so they won't even let you into the waiting room if you're not "supposed" to be there. Kind of makes the code moot, really.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    mrz200 said:
    lahren said:
    oh definitely!  LOL

Unless you ignored the part where they explicitly told you checking more boxes improved chances at procuring tickets.
    Two tours in a row. 

• LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 160
    JimmyV said:
    LS164963 said:

1. Who got Covid now?
    2. Useless Seniority
    3. Stupid Questions
    4. Reschedule
    5. Double GA
    6. Cancelations
    7. Wait listed 
    8. Confirmed 
    9. Unfulfilled 
    10. Play my city
    11. TM conspiracies
    12. Upper deck 
    Hidden Track:

Yeah well good luck trying to hide that track
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    Kwieneke said:
    CP218430 said:
    Code required
    And those of us who didn't look closely enough into this, are left with No Code, if you will. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    So when do codes come out? Ugh, why is it harder getting tickets now than when scalpers took over the servers?
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

• mrz200 said:
    lahren said:
    oh definitely!  LOL

Because they're trying to get as many tickets to TC members as possible.

The dividing lines are "are you willing to sit in the uppers" and "are you able to stand in GA".

After that, it's a numbers game. But if you offer the three separately, than MANY people apply for GA only, and not the other sections.

Doing it that way, they can assign all the P2 only folks first, draw for the GA folks from the GA/P1s + the "any seat" folks, redraw for the P1s from the same pool, and then give any leftover folks from the "any seat" crowd remaining P2 seats. (And by default, EXCLUDE the people who said GA/P1 only.)

That's why they said "select all boxes for the best chance at seats."
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    edited February 22
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    I think there will be plenty of wrigley tix. I don’t think scalpers will be able to make much more than face value for half the seats. Patience is the key.
    I would not be so sure... I attempted to secure tickets in 2018 @ Wrigley and just about everything was well over face value. I resold my PJ tickets for the 2022 in NJ and they were lawn seats at face value F2F and they sold within 2 minutes of posting them. I think some on here are underestimating the demand for PJ shows. 
    At UC last year uppers were not selling for face. People had to lower the price. Much bigger venue after playing two Chicago shows just a year ago, I'd be shocked if there aren't $100 tickets available on stubhub on show day 
    That'd be great for locals, but for anyone with a career, kids, pets, house, and life and does not live right there in the area, it is difficult to plan a few days before or day of a show... 
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. The availability of tickets and pricing trends should be evident far enough in advance that you won't have to make a last minute decision. 
    Prices for tickets will often drop to much lower numbers a few days before or day of, so peeps are not left holding a ticket is my point. Unless you plan far enough ahead in hopes you'll score, it is unlikely an individual could drop everything last minute and purchase said cheap tickets is my point. 
    Understood but the market demand for these shows and your need to plan ahead are really separate issues. Based on last year's UC shows, I don't think the person you were responding to is underestimating demand. And that should be evident far enough in advance not to require dropping everything at the last minute (though the best rock bottom prices tend to be close to show time). 

I have 4 kids and we bring the whole circus with us when we go on the road for a pearl jam show.  Certainty of cost when everything you do from meals, to travel, to admissions for other tourist spots is up to a multiplier of 6 is important.  Not to mention managing everyone's expectations and making sure we hit plenty of stuff to interest everyone, not just Pearl Jam.  It's really not as easy as you're making it sound. 
    I'm not purporting to give you advice on planning a family vacation. The topic at hand is whether attending Wrigley will require paying scalper prices. It won't. 

And for those that need months of planning time, note that last year's UC shows never even sold out. Upper level rear stage seats were always available at face value as soon as they went on sale. If upper level Wrigley seats are also $175 plus tax, I'd wager those don't sell out either. So you'll be able to buy as soon as the VF sale is over. But since some of the uppers were not included on the 10c map, maybe they will have a lower price tier for those 
    Post edited by SHZA on
    mrz200 said:
    lahren said:
    oh definitely!  LOL

Because they're trying to get as many tickets to TC members as possible.

The dividing lines are "are you willing to sit in the uppers" and "are you able to stand in GA".

After that, it's a numbers game. But if you offer the three separately, than MANY people apply for GA only, and not the other sections.

Doing it that way, they can assign all the P2 only folks first, draw for the GA folks from the GA/P1s + the "any seat" folks, redraw for the P1s from the same pool, and then give any leftover folks from the "any seat" crowd remaining P2 seats. (And by default, EXCLUDE the people who said GA/P1 only.)

That's why they said "select all boxes for the best chance at seats."
    Part of me wishes I did this (I put in only for GA and P1 for Philly 1) but I couldn't bring myself to entering the tenclub lottery, "winning it," and getting upper deck seats. So instead I just totally lost out lol
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Codes will be sent this evening.
  • Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254

Here are seats available for Wrigley Neighbors public onsale this morning.  Seems like first 10 rows of 200 level are 10C or otherwise spoken for.  
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    Hopped Up said:

Here are seats available for Wrigley Neighbors public onsale this morning.  Seems like first 10 rows of 200 level are 10C or otherwise spoken for.  
    Are the blue tickets cheaper?
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,541
    Hopped Up said:

was just about to share this. My cousin was in this sale and field and 100s went immediately 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

Is there anything easy with 4 kids? Let’s be honest.
    1 cat is difficult enough... hahahaha
  • JimmyV said:
    LS164963 said:

1. Who got Covid now?
    2. Useless Seniority
    3. Stupid Questions
    4. Reschedule
    5. Double GA
    6. Cancelations
    7. Wait listed 
    8. Confirmed 
    9. Unfulfilled 
    10. Play my city
    11. TM conspiracies
    12. Upper deck 
    Hidden Track:

I c what you all did there :) 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    Just received UK seat location confirmation - the email itself states the location.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    100 Pacer said:
    Just received UK seat location confirmation - the email itself states the location.
    It's so exciting! I love this shit. 

• Kwieneke said:
    CP218430 said:
    Code required
    And those of us who didn't look closely enough into this, are left with No Code, if you will. 
    Guilty, although; I did everything correct last year when I scored GA N2 9/7 in Chicago... got any of those codes (insert Chappelle meme).  
    Wait, how is Wrigley selling already?

Kwieneke said:
    CP218430 said:
    Code required
    Guilty, although; I did everything correct last year when I scored GA N2 9/7 in Chicago... got any of those codes (insert Chappelle meme).  
    Yeah I wonder if someone that scored Tenclub tickets and now don't need their code, can give their code to someone else. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    JimmyV said:
    100 Pacer said:
    It's so exciting! I love this shit. 

Seat locations revealed but email will follow prior to April 1 with claim instructions (UK show)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

I'm not purporting to give you advice on planning a family vacation. The topic at hand is whether attending Wrigley will require paying scalper prices. It won't. 

And for those that need months of planning time, note that last year's UC shows never even sold out. Upper level rear stage seats were always available at face value as soon as they went on sale. If upper level Wrigley seats are also $175 plus tax, I'd wager those don't sell out either. So you'll be able to buy as soon as the VF sale is over. But since some of the uppers were not included on the 10c map, maybe they will have a lower price tier for those 
    Agreed and I understand your point. IMHO you may pay a slightly higher premium (just to get in the door) if you'd like to plan ahead or much higher premium (for preferred viewing experience) if you'd like to plan ahead OR do not plan ahead, wait until almost the last minute and get face value or cheaper tickets (just to get in the door) vs selling a kidney for GA. 
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 610
    Kwieneke said:
    CP218430 said:
    Code required
    Yeah I wonder if someone that scored Tenclub tickets and now don't need their code, can give their code to someone else. 
    Nope, they're tied to accounts. 
  • Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    Yeah, 400 levels at Wrigley are $140 each after fees.  Rest are $190