Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    If there is such a high demand, why not play Gillette and other football stadiums?
    They (mostly Ed) have a love for Wrigley and Fenway, and I think that goes into the decision to continue to play those venues as much as anything. If demand was the sole driving force, then they'd surely play as big a venue in NYC and Philly as they do in Boston and Chicago. This is basically an arena tour in NA, but they can't help themselves when it comes to Wrigley and Fenway.
    (Substitute Jeff for Ed and Grizzly Stadium for Wrigley & Fenway when it comes to Missoula.)
    Who asked for your opinion? 
    Hehehehehe
    If you think the last three days of whining and crying has been comical? 
    Wait until the seat assignments come out. 

OH BOY  
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    My final confirmed tally:

Vegas 1 - RES P1
    Vegas 2 - RES P1
    MSG 1 - Unfulfilled
    MSG 2 - GA PIT
    Philly 1 - Unfulfilled
    Philly 2 - RES P1
    Baltimore - RES P1

Didn't enter for any P2 seating, and selected both the GA/P1 and P1 only options when choosing seats.  Thrilled with 5/7 and a GA hit sprinkled in there.  
    Pretty good haul! Enjoy. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,652
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    If there is such a high demand, why not play Gillette and other football stadiums?
    They (mostly Ed) have a love for Wrigley and Fenway, and I think that goes into the decision to continue to play those venues as much as anything. If demand was the sole driving force, then they'd surely play as big a venue in NYC and Philly as they do in Boston and Chicago. This is basically an arena tour in NA, but they can't help themselves when it comes to Wrigley and Fenway.
    (Substitute Jeff for Ed and Grizzly Stadium for Wrigley & Fenway when it comes to Missoula.)
    Hehehehehe

OH BOY  
    I'm ready for it.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,418
    edited February 22
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Hehehehehe

OH BOY  
    I'm ready for it.

All the folks here who went apeshit because the didnt win Ga? 

Wait until they find out they are in the 400's at Wrigley. Then only get $5 when they try to sell them! 

Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
    JimmyV said:
    My final confirmed tally:

Vegas 1 - RES P1
    Vegas 2 - RES P1
    MSG 1 - Unfulfilled
    MSG 2 - GA PIT
    Philly 1 - Unfulfilled
    Philly 2 - RES P1
    Baltimore - RES P1

Didn't enter for any P2 seating, and selected both the GA/P1 and P1 only options when choosing seats.  Thrilled with 5/7 and a GA hit sprinkled in there.  
    Pretty good haul! Enjoy. 
    Considering the cities, I'd go so far as to say our resident doctor got an excellent haul.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Hehehehehe

OH BOY  
    For sure. I am hoping though that people who aren't happy with their tickets for Chicago will decide to offer them for sale to people on the board who didn't get selected in the lottery. For full disclosure, I am one of those latter people.  :) I am not looking forward to the sale tomorrow, assuming I get a code.  
  • JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    Interesting results from 4 lotteries in my family.
    1. Me- Wife cancelled the credit card due to a poorly timed, but real fraudulent charge that occurred on same day as lottery.  No way to provide a new card.  There was no card for TM to bill.
    2. Wife- 0/4
    3. Son #1- 1/4 Wrigley 2 P1
    4. Son #2- 4/4 Seattle 1 GA, Seattle 2 GA, Wrigley 2 P1, Boston P1

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

A sort of funny story, On Monday when notices for the tickets for the Chicago 2 show were starting to be reported, I was listening the Pearl Jam Sirius channel on my way to hang lights for our Arts Council play. I Got Id came on, and I actually said out loud, "I hope I don't just get shit in the lottery." I should have kept my mouth shut!    
  • Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Hehehehehe

OH BOY  
    For sure. I am hoping though that people who aren't happy with their tickets for Chicago will decide to offer them for sale to people on the board who didn't get selected in the lottery. For full disclosure, I am one of those latter people.  :) I am not looking forward to the sale tomorrow, assuming I get a code.  
    Good luck tomorrow. Im sure one way or another you will be at Wrigley. Secondary market will have plenty of tickets. Maybe not the greatest tickets, but you will have an opportunity to see the show. 
  • GW2553GW2553 Posts: 80
    brianlux said:
    GW2553 said:
    People bitched about the free T-Shirt so they got rid of it, they bitched about the vinyl, so they got rid of it, they bitched about the DEEP mag, so they got rid of it.  A whole bunch of people bitched about the tickets so they so they ditched it off to Ticketmaster.

Can't wait to see the bitching about the 10C ticket seating assignments.

Yikes!  What next?  Ditch the guitars and drums and then just have five guys on stage with tambourines?  Whoa!
    Holograms.
  • BF25394 said:
    JojoRice said:

I even lost the commemorative ticket package despite winning 1 show 🤦🏻‍♂️
    What a cluster fuck. 

O.K., now I've finally seen something that makes no sense. Why the hell would anyone lose the commemorative ticket package who got tickets? That is like free money for Ticketmaster.
    Perhaps the  commemorative ticket is unfulfilled at this point pending seat assignments. Once those are finalized, your request will be updated. There would be no customization needed  for a GA winner
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Hehehehehe

OH BOY  
    Good luck tomorrow. Im sure one way or another you will be at Wrigley. Secondary market will have plenty of tickets. Maybe not the greatest tickets, but you will have an opportunity to see the show. 
    Oh, I am getting into the show one way or another. Between tomorrow, maybe someone on this board, F2F if it is available or Stub Hub, I will be there. I am not too worried about getting the greatest seats. My wife and I are pretty low maintenance when it comes to that. We will have a good time wherever we are in the building.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    JB56195 said:
    Interesting results from 4 lotteries in my family.
    1. Me- Wife cancelled the credit card due to a poorly timed, but real fraudulent charge that occurred on same day as lottery.  No way to provide a new card.  There was no card for TM to bill.
    2. Wife- 0/4
    3. Son #1- 1/4 Wrigley 2 P1
    4. Son #2- 4/4 Seattle 1 GA, Seattle 2 GA, Wrigley 2 P1, Boston P1
    So as a household (assuming the sons don’t live on their own) you went 5/4.  There’s nothing wrong with that and good for you for getting value out of everyone’s membership, and you risked potentially having to buy 32 tickets, some of which could have been difficult to unload.  However it does make me wonder if the person who said there should be a max of one ten club account per address was onto something.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Hehehehehe

OH BOY  
    Oh, I am getting into the show one way or another. Between tomorrow, maybe someone on this board, F2F if it is available or Stub Hub, I will be there. I am not too worried about getting the greatest seats. My wife and I are pretty low maintenance when it comes to that. We will have a good time wherever we are in the building.
    Right on...

Go to Yahtzees, grab some wings. 
    Head over to Bernies, grab some booze.
    Go to Murphys, grab some more booze. 
    Go to the show! 
    Head outside and watch 30,000 people try to hail taxis. 
    Go back to Yahtzees, get some more booze, and maybe and order of quesadillas. 
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Hehehehehe

OH BOY  
    Right on...

Go to the show! 
    Thanks, that seems like a lot of booze, but it is seems like an admirable goal. We are staying through Monday, so we can sleep in the day after if we overdo it. 
  • Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Hehehehehe

OH BOY  
    Right on...

Go to the show! 
    Thanks, that seems like a lot of booze, but it is seems like an admirable goal. We are staying through Monday, so we can sleep in the day after if we overdo it. 
    Well, nobody said you had to lose your mind. hahahahaha
    One drink at each establishment, along with some munchies, nothing wrong with that. 

Where are you traveling from? 
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Hehehehehe

OH BOY  
    Right on...

Go to the show! 
    Well, nobody said you had to lose your mind. hahahahaha
    One drink at each establishment, along with some munchies, nothing wrong with that. 

Where are you traveling from? 
    South Eastern Illinois about 4.5 hours driving distance for Chicago, however we are taking Amtrak up to Chicago. Saves on having to pay for parking in Chicago and the hassle of driving up there. We will be taking the red line to Wrigley. 
  • BudTBudT Posts: 60
    I'll keep paying to keep my Ten Club # of almost 25 years. There's just a very small chance to get tickets where my number is worth it. Say they do a tour every 2 years, I pay $70 to get a CHANCE at a small number of good tickets for arena shows---We are paying for access to tickets at this point. They don't offer anything else of value. They don't seem to get the allotment of good tickets like they used to.
    "Pearl Jam premium" should be 10c seats, I don't give a shit what they donate the money to--give us a shot at most of the 100 level seats in every arena.
    Stadium shows might be fun for some people but I enjoy a building with a roof or an amphitheatre in the summer is fine too. 
    I live near Albany, NY usually a tour gave me a shot at NY, Boston, Hartford, Philly,....more.
    Now you get nosebleeds at MSG or a show at a baseball stadium. Times change I understand, but this isn't the best scenario. 
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    I wonder how Facemeltor did as far as tickets. And his mom….
  • Salt_life23Salt_life23 Posts: 97
    edited April 3
    Scored Reserve~!
    Post edited by Salt_life23 on
  • pjruss said:
    I wonder how Facemeltor did as far as tickets. And his mom….
    He will be onstage every night, melting faces.
  • My final confirmed tally:

Vegas 1 - RES P1
    Vegas 2 - RES P1
    MSG 1 - Unfulfilled
    MSG 2 - GA PIT
    Philly 1 - Unfulfilled
    Philly 2 - RES P1
    Baltimore - RES P1

Damn.  I wish I had your job.  You must be a member of Congress.  You've managed to see over 50 shows in less than 15 years. 
    It's taken me 29 years to approach my 50th.
    29 years, three kids, and one divorce later...show #50.  It will definitely happen this year somewhere.    
    After that, I'll finally be able to switch my focus back to following Kajagoogoo. I hope they're still touring.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift

• Final results:

Philly 1: unfulfilled
    Philly 2: unfulfilled
    Baltimore: P1 reserved
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,341

Its like, I won the lottery, and my wife did not.
    We already knew that...

;) 
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • mrz200mrz200 Posts: 80
    so it appears GA was a lottery, and P1 was a lottery.  I only say that because I'm seeing posts on the FB sites (my first mistake LOL) about recent 10c joiners getting GA for the same show (Fenway2) that I got P1, despite my also entering for GA.  My 10c number isn't great, but I'm 7 years in on this membership.  would have expected to land GA before any recent joiners did.  oh well, I'm in the door!
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    mrz200 said:
    so it appears GA was a lottery, and P1 was a lottery.  I only say that because I'm seeing posts on the FB sites (my first mistake LOL) about recent 10c joiners getting GA for the same show (Fenway2) that I got P1, despite my also entering for GA.  My 10c number isn't great, but I'm 7 years in on this membership.  would have expected to land GA before any recent joiners did.  oh well, I'm in the door!
    When you got your membership has nothing to do with getting selected for GA lottery draw.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    SHZA said:
    DM302403 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    SHZA said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    know1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    mpedone said:
    GA/P1 - feels like its own GA only option.  The GA pit is a different color.
    P1 is the blue
    P2 was the orange

It wasn't particularly clear but I feel like the P stands for price. Since seated/GA are the same price they get tagged with the P1

Except that the option said "GA or P1 Reserved - Standing or Seating", so it wasn't just price.
    Correct

It is possible that the Reserved P1 in option one refers to the seats on the floor, while the Reserved P1 in option two refers to the sections in the lower bowl of the arena (with Reserved P2 being the sections in the upper bowl of the arena).

I speculated earlier that there were no doubt people who did not choose all three options and that this would result in better chances of those people being shut out, and this thread is proving that assertion right. People may have had different reasons for not checking all three boxes. Some preferred getting no ticket to getting a ticket in P2. Some did not read the instructions. Some did not understand the instructions. Some did not believe the instructions. Whatever the reason, the result is that some people who would have gotten tickets if they had selected all three options ended up not getting tickets.
    Reasonable response. I agree that the instructions were confusing or perhaps illogical, but I followed them anyway. My 2 shows had only the first 2 options. I chose both options and got Reserved for both shows. 
    Just to be clear, because you're using the word "agree"-- I don't think the instructions were confusing or illogical. I thought they were clear, and so did both of the other club members I talked to before submitting my requests.
    Do these two people have the same chance of getting drawn for P1 seats? Yes/no and why?

Person A: Checked GA/P1 and did not draw GA
    Person B: Checked GA/P1 & P1 and did not draw GA
    No, they don't have the same odds. Person A was only in one drawing. Person B was in two drawings. The first drawing filled out GA and the floor seats. The second drawing filled out the lower bowl seats.
    Pure speculation. Nothing in the sign up page indicated any distinction between the two "P1 Reserved" options. 
    The fact that there were two options suggested that they were for different things.
    They were different. One included the possibility of getting GA instead of P1, the other didn't. That doesn't suggest that "P1 Reserved" means two different things. They could have said P1 Reserved Floor if that was the case.    
    I think the only difference would be GA/Reserved P1 meant you would get either GA or a seat on the floor/field depending on the venue and the Reserved P1 option was for only seats in the bowl areas of the venue.
    Again, the supposed floor/field vs bowl distinction is complete speculation and not based on anything on the sign up page itself. Take a look at the KIA Forum seating chart above. There are three colors: GA is purple, P1 is blue, and P2 is orange. If the "P1 Reserved" part of "GA-P1 Reserved" was somehow different from the "P1 Reserved" standalone option, they would have used a fourth color for the floor seats so that there was an obvious distinction between the P1 floor/field and the P1 lower bowl. That they did not means that there is no difference. 
    I know this discussion is old, but I'm pretty sure there was no benefit to selecting "GA/P1" and just "P1" (or, Ticketmaster/10C didn't intend there to be, at least). Found this wording while looking at the tour announcement this morning: "In most venues, Ten Club reserved seated tickets will be available in two price levels. You can request both tiers to increase your chance of getting tickets."

Now, not sure about "most venues" but given that GA and P1 were the same price they would be in the same tier, and so this must be referring to P1 and P2
    . In non-P2 venues, the two options were to give you the option to not risk getting GA.

And, of course, Ten Club and TM might have gotten their wires crossed. 10C might have interpreted that as spelled out above - GA/P1 is the same tier as P1 and TM could have coded it as a different selection, leading to people getting drawn for "GA/P1" and then again for "P1", but other than people's "gut feelings" that this happened, there's no evidence of that.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • My CC got charged but no email....Anyone have this situation??

I do not know if I won or not....
  • dunewalldunewall Posts: 75
    Dusty10c said:
    My CC got charged but no email....Anyone have this situation??

I do not know if I won or not....
    Did you check your Spam by chance?

Cleveland 03', Cincinnati 03' (Flooded), Cincinnati 06', Cincinnati 14', Chicago N2 23', Indy 23' (Cancelled), Vegas N2 24', Seattle N1 24', Indy 24', Chicago N2 24'