Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    njhaley1 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    CP218430 said:
    Question about tomorrow's sale: Do you need a code or is it just old school - log on at noon (for Chicago at least) and cross your fingers? 
    Code required
    And those of us who didn't look closely enough into this, are left with No Code, if you will. 
    Guilty, although; I did everything correct last year when I scored GA N2 9/7 in Chicago... got any of those codes (insert Chappelle meme).  
    Yeah I wonder if someone that scored Tenclub tickets and now don't need their code, can give their code to someone else. 
    Nope, they're tied to accounts. 
    Kinda figured that. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • DP15DP15 Posts: 12
    CP218430 said:
    Wait, how is Wrigley selling already?
    Season ticketholders 
  • mrz200 said:
    lahren said:
    oh definitely!  LOL
    but you gotta admit, to a non-rule-reader, the fact that for Fenway GA&P1 were the same selection kinda implies that they were one & the same lottery.  If GA was a lottery all by itself, why was it grouped with another section at all?

Because they're trying to get as many tickets to TC members as possible.

The dividing lines are "are you willing to sit in the uppers" and "are you able to stand in GA".

After that, it's a numbers game. But if you offer the three separately, than MANY people apply for GA only, and not the other sections.

Doing it that way, they can assign all the P2 only folks first, draw for the GA folks from the GA/P1s + the "any seat" folks, redraw for the P1s from the same pool, and then give any leftover folks from the "any seat" crowd remaining P2 seats. (And by default, EXCLUDE the people who said GA/P1 only.)

That's why they said "select all boxes for the best chance at seats."
    Part of me wishes I did this (I put in only for GA and P1 for Philly 1) but I couldn't bring myself to entering the tenclub lottery, "winning it," and getting upper deck seats. So instead I just totally lost out lol
    FWIW - I sat in the left field uppers for Wrigley in 2016 and it was just fine, especially when the upper deck started bouncing/vibrating.
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    Oh, that's right. Much appreciated. I know tickets will be available at some point but I like to lock them down.
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • Hey All.  I screwed up and have a solo ticket for the Thursday (8/29) show at Wrigley.  I didn't catch it before I checked out.  Section 310L Row 5, Seat 3.  I bought it through the Wrigley neighborhood sale and I can transfer it immediately.  If any one needs a seat for face let me know.  Ticket = $191.38
    Thanks!
    michaelhoffman23@mac.com
    1991 October 17, DeKalb, IL
    1991 November 29 Chicago, IL (Aragon)
    1992 March 28 Chicago, IL (Metro)
    1992 August 29 East Troy, WI
    1994 March 10 Chicago, IL (Stadium)
    1995 July 11 Chicago, IL (Soldier Field)
    1998 June 29 Chicago, IL (United Center)
    2000 October 9, Rosemont, IL
    2003 July 11 Mansfield, MA
    2006 May 16 & 17 Chicago, IL
    2009 August 23, 24 Chicago, IL
    2013 July 19 Chicago, IL
    2013 October 19 Brooklyn, NY
    2013 November 19 Phoenix, AZ
    2014 October 20 Milwaukee, WI
    2016 April 21 Columbia, SC
    2016 August 20 Chicago, IL
    2018 August 18, 20 Chicago, IL
    2022 May 3, San Diego, CA
    2023 September 5, Chicago, IL
    2023 September 7, Chicago, IL
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    mrz200 said:
    lahren said:
    oh definitely!  LOL
    but you gotta admit, to a non-rule-reader, the fact that for Fenway GA&P1 were the same selection kinda implies that they were one & the same lottery.  If GA was a lottery all by itself, why was it grouped with another section at all?

Because they're trying to get as many tickets to TC members as possible.

The dividing lines are "are you willing to sit in the uppers" and "are you able to stand in GA".

After that, it's a numbers game. But if you offer the three separately, than MANY people apply for GA only, and not the other sections.

Doing it that way, they can assign all the P2 only folks first, draw for the GA folks from the GA/P1s + the "any seat" folks, redraw for the P1s from the same pool, and then give any leftover folks from the "any seat" crowd remaining P2 seats. (And by default, EXCLUDE the people who said GA/P1 only.)

That's why they said "select all boxes for the best chance at seats."
    Part of me wishes I did this (I put in only for GA and P1 for Philly 1) but I couldn't bring myself to entering the tenclub lottery, "winning it," and getting upper deck seats. So instead I just totally lost out lol
    FWIW - I sat in the left field uppers for Wrigley in 2016 and it was just fine, especially when the upper deck started bouncing/vibrating.
    Yeah I've had seats like that too and it was fine. But those are seats I'll grab last minute on stubhub if I want to go. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 299
    Hopped Up said:

Here are seats available for Wrigley Neighbors public onsale this morning.  Seems like first 10 rows of 200 level are 10C or otherwise spoken for.  
    It's possible there are still all level of seats available once Verified Fan sale opens up as the season ticket holder, etc, sales may only have a certain allotment and not access to every available seat. I would also expect the vast majority, if not all, of the remaining field + 100 level seats to be PJ Platinum. 
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,541
    tylerj said:
    Hopped Up said:

Here are seats available for Wrigley Neighbors public onsale this morning.  Seems like first 10 rows of 200 level are 10C or otherwise spoken for.  
    It's possible there are still all level of seats available once Verified Fan sale opens up as the season ticket holder, etc, sales may only have a certain allotment and not access to every available seat. I would also expect the vast majority, if not all, of the remaining field + 100 level seats to be PJ Platinum. 
    could be true as well but the person I spoke to said he watched the tickets disappear and got the "someone else beat you to this" message 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,341
    BudT said:

Now you get nosebleeds at MSG or a show at a baseball stadium. Times change I understand, but this isn't the best scenario. 
    A thousand Ten Club members (including their guests) got GA tickets right in front of the stage for each show, including MSG. Another two thousand or so got seats on the floor behind GA for each show. In every arena but the Forum and MSG, thousands more Ten Club members are getting seats in the lower-bowl sections on the sides of the arena, including the ones closest to the stage. None of these are nosebleeds. The only thing that is different from prior tours is that, in two arenas, four or five lower-bowl sections that used to be part of the Ten Club allotment are no longer included in it.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    For those hoping for miracles via the TM sale tomorrow, most of us will get waitlisted and the rest will have lousy options. 

As a veteran of losing many lotteries but still going to all shows I want, I can pretty much guarantee your ticket choices will be better if you wait until F2F opens up in the weeks before the show (even in Chicago which was definitely true last year despite the scalper-friendly laws in IL).  Many fans who wanted GA got reserved and are going to unload them at some point.  MSG/Philly might be tough but I bet the rest of the shows will have plenty of inventory as we get close.
  • BF25394 said:
    BudT said:

Now you get nosebleeds at MSG or a show at a baseball stadium. Times change I understand, but this isn't the best scenario. 
    A thousand Ten Club members (including their guests) got GA tickets right in front of the stage for each show, including MSG. Another two thousand or so got seats on the floor behind GA for each show. In every arena but the Forum and MSG, thousands more Ten Club members are getting seats in the lower-bowl sections on the sides of the arena, including the ones closest to the stage. None of these are nosebleeds. The only thing that is different from prior tours is that, in two arenas, four or five lower-bowl sections that used to be part of the Ten Club allotment are no longer included in it.
    BF25394 said:
    BudT said:

Great post!!
    The absolute truth.
    The 10club sold 10's of thousands of tickets to 10club members. 
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,341
    mrz200 said:
    Poncier said:
    mrz200 said:
    so it appears GA was a lottery, and P1 was a lottery.  I only say that because I'm seeing posts on the FB sites (my first mistake LOL) about recent 10c joiners getting GA for the same show (Fenway2) that I got P1, despite my also entering for GA.  My 10c number isn't great, but I'm 7 years in on this membership.  would have expected to land GA before any recent joiners did.  oh well, I'm in the door!

Seniority has zero to do whether you got GA or P1 or selected at all.
    Only works for seat assignment after being selected for reserved seats.

I think you missed the point of my question:  I'm a more senior member of 10c but got worse tickets for the same lottery win.  Doesn't add up to me.
    Same lottery, but separate drawings. The GA is drawn first, then the P1 is drawn. One of the points of the GA section is to give every member a shot at being closest to the stage. Seniority does not matter for GA. Your P1 seats will be better than people in P1 with less seniority than you.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Anyone's code working for Missoula second chance presale? My code I was e-mailed is showing as invalid
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Anyone's code working for Missoula second chance presale? My code I was e-mailed is showing as invalid
    Dont they go onsale tomorrow?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • JG257896JG257896 Posts: 23
    Anyone's code working for Missoula second chance presale? My code I was e-mailed is showing as invalid
    Mine also! What is going on?
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,931
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    I think there will be plenty of wrigley tix. I don’t think scalpers will be able to make much more than face value for half the seats. Patience is the key.
    I would not be so sure... I attempted to secure tickets in 2018 @ Wrigley and just about everything was well over face value. I resold my PJ tickets for the 2022 in NJ and they were lawn seats at face value F2F and they sold within 2 minutes of posting them. I think some on here are underestimating the demand for PJ shows. 
    At UC last year uppers were not selling for face. People had to lower the price. Much bigger venue after playing two Chicago shows just a year ago, I'd be shocked if there aren't $100 tickets available on stubhub on show day 
    That'd be great for locals, but for anyone with a career, kids, pets, house, and life and does not live right there in the area, it is difficult to plan a few days before or day of a show... 
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. The availability of tickets and pricing trends should be evident far enough in advance that you won't have to make a last minute decision. 
    Prices for tickets will often drop to much lower numbers a few days before or day of, so peeps are not left holding a ticket is my point. Unless you plan far enough ahead in hopes you'll score, it is unlikely an individual could drop everything last minute and purchase said cheap tickets is my point. 
    Understood but the market demand for these shows and your need to plan ahead are really separate issues. Based on last year's UC shows, I don't think the person you were responding to is underestimating demand. And that should be evident far enough in advance not to require dropping everything at the last minute (though the best rock bottom prices tend to be close to show time). 

I have 4 kids and we bring the whole circus with us when we go on the road for a pearl jam show.  Certainty of cost when everything you do from meals, to travel, to admissions for other tourist spots is up to a multiplier of 6 is important.  Not to mention managing everyone's expectations and making sure we hit plenty of stuff to interest everyone, not just Pearl Jam.  It's really not as easy as you're making it sound. 
    Is there anything easy with 4 kids? Let’s be honest.

Good point! :bawling:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Vedd Hedd said:
    Ten Club sent out codes for another chance at the Missoula show for those that were previously entered in the lottery and did not get selected. If you didn't enter the original drawing, you didn't get an email.
    edited February 22
    JG257896 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Ten Club sent out codes for another chance at the Missoula show for those that were previously entered in the lottery and did not get selected. If you didn't enter the original drawing, you didn't get an email.

Post edited by Vedd Hedd on
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    JG257896 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    This makes me believe something went awry with the drawing. So hopefully everyone will now get tickets that requested them originally. 
    njhaley1 said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    I think there will be plenty of wrigley tix. I don’t think scalpers will be able to make much more than face value for half the seats. Patience is the key.
    I would not be so sure... I attempted to secure tickets in 2018 @ Wrigley and just about everything was well over face value. I resold my PJ tickets for the 2022 in NJ and they were lawn seats at face value F2F and they sold within 2 minutes of posting them. I think some on here are underestimating the demand for PJ shows. 
    At UC last year uppers were not selling for face. People had to lower the price. Much bigger venue after playing two Chicago shows just a year ago, I'd be shocked if there aren't $100 tickets available on stubhub on show day 
    That'd be great for locals, but for anyone with a career, kids, pets, house, and life and does not live right there in the area, it is difficult to plan a few days before or day of a show... 
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. The availability of tickets and pricing trends should be evident far enough in advance that you won't have to make a last minute decision. 
    Prices for tickets will often drop to much lower numbers a few days before or day of, so peeps are not left holding a ticket is my point. Unless you plan far enough ahead in hopes you'll score, it is unlikely an individual could drop everything last minute and purchase said cheap tickets is my point. 
    Understood but the market demand for these shows and your need to plan ahead are really separate issues. Based on last year's UC shows, I don't think the person you were responding to is underestimating demand. And that should be evident far enough in advance not to require dropping everything at the last minute (though the best rock bottom prices tend to be close to show time). 

I have 4 kids and we bring the whole circus with us when we go on the road for a pearl jam show.  Certainty of cost when everything you do from meals, to travel, to admissions for other tourist spots is up to a multiplier of 6 is important.  Not to mention managing everyone's expectations and making sure we hit plenty of stuff to interest everyone, not just Pearl Jam.  It's really not as easy as you're making it sound. 
    Not having more kids, that's easy. 

Couldn't imagine not having all four.  I never wish away the craziness.  Some day the house will be quiet and I'll miss it so I gotta appreciate while I can.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

JG257896 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Or did something happen with Missoula that is not on that list above?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • BudTBudT Posts: 60
    BF25394 said:
    BudT said:

BF25394 said:
    BudT said:

Great post!!
    The absolute truth.
    The point is there are too few gigs and too few tickets now. I'm not in the fan club for 200 level all the time. And they aren't doing all they can to get the best Tix to the fan club. Yeah 10s of thousands of Tix across the country sure. I'm also not here to argue. I used to spend hours on the computer to score good Tix through 10c. 
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 611
    on2legs said:
    njhaley1 said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

Couldn't imagine not having all four.  I never wish away the craziness.  Some day the house will be quiet and I'll miss it so I gotta appreciate while I can.
    I'm just saying that having 4 makes it really hard to have another.  Having two under the age of 7 myself, I hardly ever see my wife.
    Vedd Hedd said:
    JG257896 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Yeah, I know. But these were emails addressing only the people who entered the Missoula lottery and did not get tickets. It is separate but not working currenlty
    JG257896 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    JG257896 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Yeah, I know. But these were emails addressing only the people who entered the Missoula lottery and did not get tickets. It is separate but not working currenlty
    Gotcha, just saw that now. Good luck. Sounds like you have to refresh the page and keep trying, based on that other thread. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    Claim for Baltimore just arrived.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    njhaley1 said:
    on2legs said:
    njhaley1 said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

I'm just saying that having 4 makes it really hard to have another.  Having two under the age of 7 myself, I hardly ever see my wife.

Gotcha!  Yeah... it takes a lot of divide and conquer between my wife and I to get it all done so there's some days we just wave as we're each headed to take one of the kids somewhere.

• MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    BudT said:
    BF25394 said:
    BudT said:

BF25394 said:
    BudT said:

Great post!!
    The absolute truth.
    The point is there are too few gigs and too few tickets now. I'm not in the fan club for 200 level all the time. And they aren't doing all they can to get the best Tix to the fan club. Yeah 10s of thousands of Tix across the country sure. I'm also not here to argue. I used to spend hours on the computer to score good Tix through 10c. 
    If I was only getting 200 level seats I wouldn't stay in the 10 Club either.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    100 Pacer said:
    Claim for Baltimore just arrived.
    let the games begin...again
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • BudTBudT Posts: 60
    MD190661 said:
    BudT said:
    BF25394 said:
    BudT said:

BF25394 said:
    BudT said:

Great post!!
    The absolute truth.
    If I was only getting 200 level seats I wouldn't stay in the 10 Club either.
    That's why I only put in for P1 in GA. But if I always lose I'm never getting good tickets. I've been in the fan club for 25 years. I should be in the 100 level. If i win.