Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Question about the below statement....Did anyone get any other emails yet, or is that what we are talking about is coming today?

What Happens Next?
    If we were unable to fulfill your ticket request, no further action is required. If your request was confirmed, check your inbox for a separate email from us with further instructions.

The next email should be seat locations, and I don't think anyone has anything solid on when those will come out. I think the current hunch is tomorrow. I think the emails going out today will be about the General Sale, if you registered for it.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 610
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Question about the below statement....Did anyone get any other emails yet, or is that what we are talking about is coming today?

What Happens Next?
    If we were unable to fulfill your ticket request, no further action is required. If your request was confirmed, check your inbox for a separate email from us with further instructions.
    SOON
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,808
    SHZA said:
    I think there will be plenty of wrigley tix. I don’t think scalpers will be able to make much more than face value for half the seats. Patience is the key.
    I would not be so sure... I attempted to secure tickets in 2018 @ Wrigley and just about everything was well over face value. I resold my PJ tickets for the 2022 in NJ and they were lawn seats at face value F2F and they sold within 2 minutes of posting them. I think some on here are underestimating the demand for PJ shows. 
    At UC last year uppers were not selling for face. People had to lower the price. Much bigger venue after playing two Chicago shows just a year ago, I'd be shocked if there aren't $100 tickets available on stubhub on show day 
    There were sooo many seats available for the United Center shows the week of.  I would bet that all shows besides Baltimore, Philly and MSG have plenty of F2F chances.  And I could even see a decent amount of last minute Philly and Baltimore tickets popping up.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • General Sales emails with codes are coming out. Just got mine for Dublin
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    mpedone said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

What Happens Next?

The next email should be seat locations, and I don't think anyone has anything solid on when those will come out. I think the current hunch is tomorrow. I think the emails going out today will be about the General Sale, if you registered for it.
    njhaley1 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

What Happens Next?
    SOON
    haha, gotcha.  Thanks all. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • SHZA said:
    I think there will be plenty of wrigley tix. I don’t think scalpers will be able to make much more than face value for half the seats. Patience is the key.
    I would not be so sure... I attempted to secure tickets in 2018 @ Wrigley and just about everything was well over face value. I resold my PJ tickets for the 2022 in NJ and they were lawn seats at face value F2F and they sold within 2 minutes of posting them. I think some on here are underestimating the demand for PJ shows. 
    At UC last year uppers were not selling for face. People had to lower the price. Much bigger venue after playing two Chicago shows just a year ago, I'd be shocked if there aren't $100 tickets available on stubhub on show day 
    That'd be great for locals, but for anyone with a career, kids, pets, house, and life and does not live right there in the area, it is difficult to plan a few days before or day of a show... 

This is true. I have a hotel booked so, we are going to make the three hour drive even if I don't have tickets. Worse thing that happens is that I get a couple of days in Chicago to enjoy. May just hang around Wrigley during the show to soak in the atmosphere. All that said, I definitely want tickets to Wrigley 2. =)
    I need Wrigley N2 as well my friend... Bummed to see GA/Pit poste for obscene coin... 3-5K wtf?
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    SHZA said:
    That'd be great for locals, but for anyone with a career, kids, pets, house, and life and does not live right there in the area, it is difficult to plan a few days before or day of a show... 
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. The availability of tickets and pricing trends should be evident far enough in advance that you won't have to make a last minute decision. 
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    njhaley1 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

What Happens Next?
    SOON

Ah, when then will be now.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. The availability of tickets and pricing trends should be evident far enough in advance that you won't have to make a last minute decision. 
    Prices for tickets will often drop to much lower numbers a few days before or day of, so peeps are not left holding a ticket is my point. Unless you plan far enough ahead in hopes you'll score, it is unlikely an individual could drop everything last minute and purchase said cheap tickets is my point. 
  • SHZA said:

This is true. I have a hotel booked so, we are going to make the three hour drive even if I don't have tickets. Worse thing that happens is that I get a couple of days in Chicago to enjoy. May just hang around Wrigley during the show to soak in the atmosphere. All that said, I definitely want tickets to Wrigley 2. =)

Yeah - not trying to be an ass here, but what's the WORST outcome? Three day weekend in Chicago? Maybe some baseball, college football and day drinking? Sit OUTSIDE Wrigley and listen?

With a decent chance of getting tickets to one or both shows?
  • I really feel that there may be some nosebleeds that go unsold.
  • SHZA said:

I need Wrigley N2 as well my friend... Bummed to see GA/Pit poste for obscene coin... 3-5K wtf?

Saw that this morning when I was looking at seating charts in case I get the TM sale code. Wild. I just think of the EV and Earthling Show a couple of years ago. If I remember right, those prices were sky high and then tickets were available night of show for reasonable prices.

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    mpedone said:
    njhaley1 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

What Happens Next?
    SOON

Ah, when then will be now.
    indeed

Spaceballs How Soon GIF - Spaceballs How Soon When Will Then Be Now -  Discover  Share GIFs
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    SHZA said:

Saw that this morning when I was looking at seating charts in case I get the TM sale code. Wild. I just think of the EV and Earthling Show a couple of years ago. If I remember right, those prices were sky high and then tickets were available night of show for reasonable prices.
    By the morning of the show you could have gotten in the door for $25. Never seen anything like it before or since with an Ed/PJ show. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    Anyone get a look at Fenway season tickets that were available? Any GA or good seats?
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,931

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• DP15DP15 Posts: 12
    PJNB said:
    Anyone get a look at Fenway season tickets that were available? Any GA or good seats?
    No GA that I saw and back two sections of the turf seats.
  • SHZA said:

Yeah - not trying to be an ass here, but what's the WORST outcome? Three day weekend in Chicago? Maybe some baseball, college football and day drinking? Sit OUTSIDE Wrigley and listen?

With a decent chance of getting tickets to one or both shows?

100%! Worst thing that happens is that its a Labor Day Weekend getaway. Oh no! Ha! We have a nice hotel for a couple of nights. Eat well. Drink some and enjoy.

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    PJNB said:
    No GA, only one close floor section on the far right. Lots of upper deck seats. Reasonable prices before fees.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Prices for tickets will often drop to much lower numbers a few days before or day of, so peeps are not left holding a ticket is my point. Unless you plan far enough ahead in hopes you'll score, it is unlikely an individual could drop everything last minute and purchase said cheap tickets is my point. 
    Understood but the market demand for these shows and your need to plan ahead are really separate issues. Based on last year's UC shows, I don't think the person you were responding to is underestimating demand. And that should be evident far enough in advance not to require dropping everything at the last minute (though the best rock bottom prices tend to be close to show time). 
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 443
    SHZA puts his time in and gets rewarded for it. Any advice he gives should be heeded, he pays attentions.
  • mrz200mrz200 Posts: 80
    Poncier said:
    mrz200 said:
    so it appears GA was a lottery, and P1 was a lottery.  I only say that because I'm seeing posts on the FB sites (my first mistake LOL) about recent 10c joiners getting GA for the same show (Fenway2) that I got P1, despite my also entering for GA.  My 10c number isn't great, but I'm 7 years in on this membership.  would have expected to land GA before any recent joiners did.  oh well, I'm in the door!

Seniority has zero to do whether you got GA or P1 or selected at all.
    Only works for seat assignment after being selected for reserved seats.

I think you missed the point of my question:  I'm a more senior member of 10c but got worse tickets for the same lottery win.  Doesn't add up to me.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,931
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    Understood but the market demand for these shows and your need to plan ahead are really separate issues. Based on last year's UC shows, I don't think the person you were responding to is underestimating demand. And that should be evident far enough in advance not to require dropping everything at the last minute (though the best rock bottom prices tend to be close to show time). 

I have 4 kids and we bring the whole circus with us when we go on the road for a pearl jam show.  Certainty of cost when everything you do from meals, to travel, to admissions for other tourist spots is up to a multiplier of 6 is important.  Not to mention managing everyone's expectations and making sure we hit plenty of stuff to interest everyone, not just Pearl Jam.  It's really not as easy as you're making it sound. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

I have 4 kids and we bring the whole circus with us when we go on the road for a pearl jam show.  Certainty of cost when everything you do from meals, to travel, to admissions for other tourist spots is up to a multiplier of 6 is important.  Not to mention managing everyone's expectations and making sure we hit plenty of stuff to interest everyone, not just Pearl Jam.  It's really not as easy as you're making it sound. 
    The whole circus. 
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    mrz200 said:
    Poncier said:
    mrz200 said:
    so it appears GA was a lottery, and P1 was a lottery.  I only say that because I'm seeing posts on the FB sites (my first mistake LOL) about recent 10c joiners getting GA for the same show (Fenway2) that I got P1, despite my also entering for GA.  My 10c number isn't great, but I'm 7 years in on this membership.  would have expected to land GA before any recent joiners did.  oh well, I'm in the door!

I think you missed the point of my question:  I'm a more senior member of 10c but got worse tickets for the same lottery win.  Doesn't add up to me.
    GA is not only for low-number 10c members; it's a random lottery open to everyone. There hasn't been any seat selections determined so there's also no way you can say your tickets are worse than anyone else's. GA was random. All P1 will be assigned by seniority. All P2 will be assigned by seniority.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 761
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:
    No GA, only one close floor section on the far right. Lots of upper deck seats. Reasonable prices before fees.
    Ended up getting back of the field turf seats near 2nd base through the STH presale for Sunday. Weren’t a ton of options that I could see and wanted to be as quick as possible. I’ll take it though!
  • mrz200mrz200 Posts: 80
    ^ thanks BV84003 

that was the one part I missed.  assumed that GA would have been considered the best possible "seat" in the house, and therefore a lower 10c would "win" over a higher one.  but we are in the door, so all good!
  • LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 160
    Dark Matter track listing out now

1. Who got Covid now?
    2. Useless Seniority
    3. Stupid Questions
    4. Reschedule
    5. Double GA
    6. Cancelations
    7. Wait listed 
    8. Confirmed 
    9. Unfulfilled 
    10. Play my city
    11. TM conspiracies
    12. Upper deck 
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    mrz200 said:
    Poncier said:
    mrz200 said:

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW SENIOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS WHEN IT COMES TO ACTUALLY SCORING ANY TICKETS AT ALL. Seniority ONLY matters with reserved seating selection AFTER you have won tickets seats. Everyone has the same chance to get GA, no matter how new a member you are. It's written explicitly in the rules. I think you are still confused.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,242
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:

Is there anything easy with 4 kids? Let’s be honest.