Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    MD190661 said:
    Discopij said:
    MD190661 said:
    102 Row J for Baltimore with 26xxx. Traditionally I'd be in Row A or B. I hate PJ Premium.
    Those look like good seats to me.
    But think about how many PJ Premium seats are better than that ... and now think about how much worse your seats will be because of it
    I get it. Then again without 10 Club your seats would be selling for at least $500 a pop, probably a lot more.
    I'm 404xxx and if I got seats they would be nowhere near $500 market value ... because they will be worse than when i joined almost 20 years ago.  There's 2 kinds of disappointment ... disappointment of not going to a show (not an issue because of 10c access much of the time) and disappointment that seat locations are getting much worse (a major issue).
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Anyone have that Wrigley Field seating chart? I thought I saved it but I cant find it. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    Section 3 Row F pair for Baltimore.

Looking to trade for GA pair if someone prefers seats.

Feel free to send me a message.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,341
    bootleg said:
    radial21 said:
    Baltimore 

floor section 1, Row H

number 270xxx

not upset at all
    Looks like seating is already messed up if that one guy with 26xxx is 102 row j and 270xxx is floor H
    From the seating chart, 102 Row J is better than Floor 1 Row H. 102 is closer (it's in line with the pit) and you can see over the rows in front of you. Floor 1 Row H is farther away and you have to strain to see over everyone in the pit and the seven rows in front of you.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,341
    pjl44 said:
    102 Row J for Baltimore with 26xxx. Traditionally I'd be in Row A or B. I hate PJ Premium.
    Proof that people will complain about anything. 
    You feel the downgrade most in arenas I think because of very different opinions about what a good seat is. I'm not a fan of the side stage loge view. I'd much rather have those floors behind GA. But anyway if you've been getting row 2 center for years, 102 J is a big change.
    I understood this to mean that they used to get Row A or B in the Section 102 equivalent, and now they're getting Row J, so eight or nine rows further up. There haven't been "row 2 center" seats since GA was brought back. Section 102 is as good as it gets from a seats perspective, i.e., the closest to the stage while still being in front of the stage. 
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    BF25394 said:
    bootleg said:
    radial21 said:
    Baltimore 

floor section 1, Row H

number 270xxx

not upset at all
    Looks like seating is already messed up if that one guy with 26xxx is 102 row j and 270xxx is floor H
    From the seating chart, 102 Row J is better than Floor 1 Row H. 102 is closer (it's in line with the pit) and you can see over the rows in front of you. Floor 1 Row H is farther away and you have to strain to see over everyone in the pit and the seven rows in front of you.
    Agreed

That is such a far back seat for that seniority number though in 102. Feel bad for the low numbers and what 10C has become with its seating allotment. 
  • Baltimore Section 119, Row W
    #674xxx

no complaints, very happy to be in and in a lower level seat
  • Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Anyone have that Wrigley Field seating chart? I thought I saved it but I cant find it. 

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    BF25394 said:
    bootleg said:
    radial21 said:
    Baltimore 

floor section 1, Row H

number 270xxx

not upset at all

We had similar seats in Hamilton from the 2022 re-draw (a little higher up), and they were great. Could see across the whole stage and into the pit. No, we weren't as close as being in the first few rows from the stage, but plenty close enough to rock out.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,151
    pjl44 said:
    You feel the downgrade most in arenas I think because of very different opinions about what a good seat is. I'm not a fan of the side stage loge view. I'd much rather have those floors behind GA. But anyway if you've been getting row 2 center for years, 102 J is a big change.
    Sure but can’t we just be happy to be in the place watching this band that probably doesn’t have many tours left? I’ll be in the rafters but gonna try to upgrade if possible. If not, whatever. Just enjoy the people and the atmosphere. There isn’t a bad seat in the house for PJ. 
    I don't go to a lot of arena and up shows because a lot of seats are bad and expensive. Not that loge close to the stage is bad but I have to say I'm very particular when it comes to large shows. That money gets you a few awesome club shows.
  • burly07burly07 Posts: 7
    Baltimore Sec:116 Row:P 
    Member:738***
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    Choska said:
    Just got Missoula tickets on the floor. I KNEW something was screwed up with that lottery. I assume that's why they sent out those emails yesterday.

Those codes weren't working. You have to go to https://griztix.evenue.net/list/EVENTS , expand the + sign next to PJ, and it takes you to the pre-sale. No code required. 

That was stressful as hell, and I say that as someone who has flown across country with tiny humans.
    That was a cluster, and after not getting drawn initially, which really seems like an error now, with how many people not getting a selection and then having to jump through hoops to select crappy seats.  easy decision not to buy tickets and not go.  I had figured this was one of the easier shows to get tickets to so low member # would have given me good seats.  Instead a cluster f-up.  
    Hopped Up said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Thanks, I ended up finding the TM one....it looks different.  The field sections in the pic above are hard to make out, and in the one below, there are sections A-J that are greyed out.  Those must be the PJ Platinum and prob cubs sth's

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    Seems like Wrigley tickets from 10C will be in MLB Ballpark app instead of on Ticketmaster since Wrigley and Cubs don't use TM.  And no option to transfer until barcode shows up 72 hours before showtime it seems.  So unclear how F2F will work for that show since it's on a different platform.
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Baltimore 

section 120 row B

185,xxx
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

Hopped Up said:
    Seems like Wrigley tickets from 10C will be in MLB Ballpark app instead of on Ticketmaster since Wrigley and Cubs don't use TM.  And no option to transfer until barcode shows up 72 hours before showtime it seems.  So unclear how F2F will work for that show since it's on a different platform.
    Whoops, spoke too soon.  You can forward the tickets already and then the barcode will show up 3 days before the show for whoever receives them.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,151
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    I understood this to mean that they used to get Row A or B in the Section 102 equivalent, and now they're getting Row J, so eight or nine rows further up. There haven't been "row 2 center" seats since GA was brought back. Section 102 is as good as it gets from a seats perspective, i.e., the closest to the stage while still being in front of the stage. 
    Yes, definitely agree with that. I was going even further back though. If they're 26xxx they went years in the first 2 rows every time out.
    Hopped Up said:
    Hopped Up said:
    Whoops, spoke too soon.  You can forward the tickets already and then the barcode will show up 3 days before the show for whoever receives them.
    Gotcha, where are you getting this info though?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 471
    burly07 said:
    Baltimore Sec:116 Row:P 
    Member:738***
    Hey! Same here! 116, row P, seats 11-12
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Hopped Up said:
    Hopped Up said:
    I bought some on the Wrigley Neighbors presale this morning.  My buddy is a Cubs STH and he had the same access this morning so not sure there are extra/different seats for STH beyond what was shown on the map this morning.  But maybe the high roller STH get more options.
  • pearlukepearluke Posts: 18
    How are people seeing their seat locations?
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    pjl44 said:
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Yes, definitely agree with that. I was going even further back though. If they're 26xxx they went years in the first 2 rows every time out.
    Seeing some less than fantastic seats for Baltimore with low 10 Club numbers. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    Hopped Up said:
    Hopped Up said:
    Trying to give us all heart issues!  ;)
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Baltimore P1 Pair
    Section 1 Floor, Row Z, 1 and 2 (Stone side aisle seats)
    435xxx

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • TuckerKattTuckerKatt Posts: 123
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Correct - I used to get front row on the floor and when they brought the pit back I was getting front row or sometimes second row in the side sections.

I'm not livid, they are great seats! Still hitting multiple shows this year, I'm not giving up on PJ and refusing to buy 10C tickets or anything like that. People always want to know what seats others got so I posted that. Just expressing some disappointment that the 10C ticket experience has been downgraded over the past decade or so.
    Hopped Up said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Hopped Up said:
    Hopped Up said:
    I bought some on the Wrigley Neighbors presale this morning.  My buddy is a Cubs STH and he had the same access this morning so not sure there are extra/different seats for STH beyond what was shown on the map this morning.  But maybe the high roller STH get more options.
    Gotcha, thanks. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    pearluke said:
    How are people seeing their seat locations?
    Seating location emails are starting to be sent out, not all have been sent out yet. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,180
    edited February 23
    Baltimore 

Post edited by demetrios on
  • ChoskaChoska Posts: 123
    edited February 22
    GT1015 said:
    Choska said :
    Just got Missoula tickets on the floor. I KNEW something was screwed up with that lottery. I assume that's why they sent out those emails yesterday.

Those codes weren't working. You have to go to https://griztix.evenue.net/list/EVENTS , expand the + sign next to PJ, and it takes you to the pre-sale. No code required. 

That was stressful as hell, and I say that as someone who has flown across country with tiny humans.
    That was a cluster, and after not getting drawn initially, which really seems like an error now, with how many people not getting a selection and then having to jump through hoops to select crappy seats.  easy decision not to buy tickets and not go.  I had figured this was one of the easier shows to get tickets to so low member # would have given me good seats.  Instead a cluster f-up.  
    It was 100% a clusterfuck from the decision not to honor seniority to the way the lotteries were run. How some people got GA for both nights of some shows while others were completely shut out is something that needs attention. Wouldn’t blame anyone if they bailed on going to a show or 10c entirely. 

Hope everyone gets what they want. 
    Post edited by Choska on
    Seattle 1992Seattle 1992Seattle 1993Seattle 1995Seattle 1996Seattle 1998Seattle 2001Seattle 2002Seattle 2005Gorge 2006Seattle 2009Seattle 2013Chicago 2016 x2Seattle 2018 x2San Diego 2022Nashville 2022, Seattle 2022 - Eddie Vedder

• jagerweisjagerweis Los Angeles, CA Posts: 152
    edited February 22
    Just got my Philly tickets:

PHI 1: Section 106, Row 8.
    PHI 2: Section 108, Row 4
    Post edited by jagerweis on