Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    Is the anticipation that there will F2F for Wrigley shows? There were last year for the shows at UC.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,652
    mrz200 said:
    so it appears GA was a lottery, and P1 was a lottery.  I only say that because I'm seeing posts on the FB sites (my first mistake LOL) about recent 10c joiners getting GA for the same show (Fenway2) that I got P1, despite my also entering for GA.  My 10c number isn't great, but I'm 7 years in on this membership.  would have expected to land GA before any recent joiners did.  oh well, I'm in the door!

Seniority has zero to do whether you got GA or P1 or selected at all.
    Only works for seat assignment after being selected for reserved seats.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    Is the anticipation that there will F2F for Wrigley shows? There were last year for the shows at UC.
    There will, but IL state laws allow for people to resell at whatever value they want, so it will probably be extremely slim pickings.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • I'm thinking there will be. Like yourself, I'm not worried about seat location for Wrigley 2. Just want to go to the show. I think with that attitude we won't have any problems securing tickets. Good luck! If we are both in the upper deck August 31st, I got the first round!

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • 10 years member and completely shut out of GA or seats for Fenway.  Nice system.  I'm out.
    Poncier said:
    mrz200 said:
    so it appears GA was a lottery, and P1 was a lottery.  I only say that because I'm seeing posts on the FB sites (my first mistake LOL) about recent 10c joiners getting GA for the same show (Fenway2) that I got P1, despite my also entering for GA.  My 10c number isn't great, but I'm 7 years in on this membership.  would have expected to land GA before any recent joiners did.  oh well, I'm in the door!

I wonder how many times this been stated on this board in the last 4 days? 
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    Poncier said:
    mrz200 said:

I'm tempted to let these people think seniority used to matter but doesn't anymore to get them to leave the club and improve my odds/seats!
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • hairgrowth2001hairgrowth2001 Posts: 407
    edited February 22
    I think there will be plenty of wrigley tix. I don’t think scalpers will be able to make much more than face value for half the seats. Patience is the key.
    mpedone said:
    Poncier said:
    mrz200 said:

I'm tempted to let these people think seniority used to matter but doesn't anymore to get them to leave the club and improve my odds/seats!
    Solid plan.
  • Final Results:

MSG N1: Unfulfilled
    MSG N2: Unfulfilled
    Philly N1: Unfulfilled
    Philly N2: Unfulfilled
    Fenway 1: Unfulfilled

Wish me luck tomorrow (Or tonight, seeing as how I might not even get a code)...
    I got memories I got shit...
  • Anyone get emails for verified fan sale for Wrigley yet? 
  • 2 emails today hopefully-seat numbers-and verified fan access code for Wrigley 🍀🍀🍀
  • Emails are not supposed to come through until this evening
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    Emails are not supposed to come through until this evening
    for seat locations?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    The registered fan sale is a boondoggle. Deciding who can and cannot even TRY to buy tickets is bullshit. I understand why platinum exists and why artists agree to it, but verified fan/registered fan is some misguided nonsense. At best. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    edited February 22
    JB56195 said:
    Interesting results from 4 lotteries in my family.
    1. Me- Wife cancelled the credit card due to a poorly timed, but real fraudulent charge that occurred on same day as lottery.  No way to provide a new card.  There was no card for TM to bill.
    2. Wife- 0/4
    3. Son #1- 1/4 Wrigley 2 P1
    4. Son #2- 4/4 Seattle 1 GA, Seattle 2 GA, Wrigley 2 P1, Boston P1
    So as a household (assuming the sons don’t live on their own) you went 5/4.  There’s nothing wrong with that and good for you for getting value out of everyone’s membership, and you risked potentially having to buy 32 tickets, some of which could have been difficult to unload.  However it does make me wonder if the person who said there should be a max of one ten club account per address was onto something.  
    I wonder if the TM 4-ticket limit comes into play. Once it's reached, it can't be circumvented by switching to a family member's account with the same address. So once the sons both got wrigley, wife couldn't get picked as well 
  • LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 160
    Poncier said:
    mrz200 said:

There should be a reading and comprehension test requirement to join 10c. If you fail you are not allowed to join. It's like dealing with 2nd graders in here, smh
  • jbaker67jbaker67 Posts: 353
    My results:
    Philadelphia 1: P2
    Philadelphia 2: P1
    Baltimore: P1

2000: Camden 9/1 2003: Camden 7/5, Hershey 2004: Reading 2006: Camden 5/28 2008: Camden 6/19, 6/20 2009: Philadelphia 10/27, 10/28, 10/31 2012: Philadelphia 2016: Philadelphia 4/28, New York City 5/2 2018: Seattle 8/8, 8/10 2019: Innings Fest 2021: Sea.Hear.Now, Ohana 2022: Baltimore, Camden, Louisville, St. Louis 2023: Saint Paul 8/31, 9/2 2024: Philadelphia 9/7, 9/9, Baltimore

• JimmyV said:
    The registered fan sale is a boondoggle. Deciding who can and cannot even TRY to buy tickets is bullshit. I understand why platinum exists and why artists agree to it, but verified fan/registered fan is some misguided nonsense. At best. 
    This. 
  • JB56195 said:
    Interesting results from 4 lotteries in my family.
    1. Me- Wife cancelled the credit card due to a poorly timed, but real fraudulent charge that occurred on same day as lottery.  No way to provide a new card.  There was no card for TM to bill.
    2. Wife- 0/4
    3. Son #1- 1/4 Wrigley 2 P1
    4. Son #2- 4/4 Seattle 1 GA, Seattle 2 GA, Wrigley 2 P1, Boston P1
    Just curious did you use different credit cards for each account.  I was wondering if I got eliminated due to having the same card on both my girlfriend's account and mine.  
  • VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,989
    So, wait a second...Pearl Jam still tours?
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023; MSG 1 2024
  • greenygreen777greenygreen777 Posts: 82
    edited February 22
    I think there will be plenty of wrigley tix. I don’t think scalpers will be able to make much more than face value for half the seats. Patience is the key.
    I would not be so sure... I attempted to secure tickets in 2018 @ Wrigley and just about everything was well over face value. I resold my PJ tickets for the 2022 in NJ and they were lawn seats at face value F2F and they sold within 2 minutes of posting them. I think some on here are underestimating the demand for PJ shows. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    So, wait a second...Pearl Jam still tours?
    Only in California.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    I'm curious how it will work. The TM page for those shows says it's for PJ Premium only, and that all tickets will be delivered via the MLB Ballpark app a week before the shows.
    But as was stated, it'll be slim pickings anyway, given the local law.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    I would not be so sure... I attempted to secure tickets in 2018 @ Wrigley and just about everything was well over face value. I resold my PJ tickets for the 2022 in NJ and they were lawn seats at face value F2F and they sold within 2 minutes of posting them. I think some on here are underestimating the demand for PJ shows. 
    At UC last year uppers were not selling for face. People had to lower the price. Much bigger venue after playing two Chicago shows just a year ago, I'd be shocked if there aren't $100 tickets available on stubhub on show day 
  • Didn't get picked. Not gutted though since they finally are going to play the Deer Creek show! Got the same hotel, which now has a shuttle to the concert, so that's rad. Hopefully I can get a refund on the parking pass. I may try f2f for Wrigley 2, Electric Boogaloo, we shall see.
    What hotel has that shuttle?

Quality Inn Noblesville-Indianapolis

17070 Dragonfly Lane

Noblesville, IN, 46060

Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Question about the below statement....Did anyone get any other emails yet, or is that what we are talking about is coming today?

What Happens Next?
    If we were unable to fulfill your ticket request, no further action is required. If your request was confirmed, check your inbox for a separate email from us with further instructions.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • SHZA said:
    At UC last year uppers were not selling for face. People had to lower the price. Much bigger venue after playing two Chicago shows just a year ago, I'd be shocked if there aren't $100 tickets available on stubhub on show day 
    That'd be great for locals, but for anyone with a career, kids, pets, house, and life and does not live right there in the area, it is difficult to plan a few days before or day of a show... 
  • SHZA said:
    That'd be great for locals, but for anyone with a career, kids, pets, house, and life and does not live right there in the area, it is difficult to plan a few days before or day of a show... 

This is true. I have a hotel booked so, we are going to make the three hour drive even if I don't have tickets. Worse thing that happens is that I get a couple of days in Chicago to enjoy. May just hang around Wrigley during the show to soak in the atmosphere. All that said, I definitely want tickets to Wrigley 2. =)

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • Not sure it this is helpful to anyone looking for Fenway tickets, but the pre-sale to Fenway season ticket holders just started this morning at 10am Eastern  www.redsox.com/pearljam   Here is a code that I won't be using.  

CODE: PJ722VR4

Good luck!
    1993 – Toronto
    1998 – Atlanta
    2000 – Atlanta
    2003 – Atlanta
    2012 – Atlanta
    2013 – Baltimore
    2014 – St. Paul
    2016 - Greenville
    2018 - Seattle 1 & 2
    2022 - Los Angeles 1 & 2