Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,242
    Lost out on all my ticket requests but atleast my commemorative ticket request was fulfilled! Jk.
    Plus you still have the best username
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    otter said:
    This is getting just plain mean.  If I didn’t read this forum I would still have hope 
    w

just got the email just now
    Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies…unless you neglected to check more than one box in your ticket preferences. 
    Get busy F5ing, or get busy missing the show. That's god damn right 
  • Didn't get picked. Not gutted though since they finally are going to play the Deer Creek show! Got the same hotel, which now has a shuttle to the concert, so that's rad. Hopefully I can get a refund on the parking pass. I may try f2f for Wrigley 2, Electric Boogaloo, we shall see.
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • Lost out on all my ticket requests but atleast my commemorative ticket request was fulfilled! Jk.
    Plus you still have the best username
    hairgrowth2000 was taken on yahoo email when I signed up for it in the year 2000. Sounds like a hair product. I was growing my hair out at the time. Now it’s my user name for everything.
  • JBob87 said:

Ran into a buddy at work today who knows I am a huge PJ fan. 

He asked me if I was going to Wrigley this year. Told him I won’t unfortunately as I’ll be out of town at a wedding.  

He said that was too bad because he could have gotten me tickets. One of his good friends is a Cubs season ticket holder and was given the opportunity to purchase 6 (!!) tickets last week. And why wouldn’t he buy all 6, he can always flip them! 

Take with a grain of salt (have no idea how many seats the guy has, for one) but could explain the surprisingly tough Wrigley situation. Not sure if season ticket holders were allocated as much in 2018 if anything. 

Same allocation. And purchases are after 10 clubs. 
  • nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 547
    Just received a second chance to buy Missoula tickets !! Ten club, starting tomorrow 10am local MT time.  What is going on there? !
  • I posted this in the 2024 Tour thread thinking i was posting it here...

I feel grateful that this band still tours. To me that is dedication to the fans. But not just the fans: it is also dedication to all the causes and people that benefit from the money they earn when they tour. I'm just a simple country geologist that loves to see live music but my guess is that none of the band members need to make more money, or do the work it takes to tour, in order to support their own families.

The music is amazing, The shows are an experience we all cherish. Expectations are a bitch.

Mountain View, California (November 01, 1992); Mountain View, California (October 01, 1994); Mountain View, California (October 02, 1994); Mountain View, California (October 19, 1996); Mountain View, California (October 20, 1996); Mountain View, California (October 30, 1999); Mountain View, California (October 31, 1999); Mountain View, California (October 20, 2001); Mountain View, California (October 21, 2001); Mountain View, California (October 25, 2003); Mountain View, California (October 26, 2003); Mountain View, California (October 21, 2006); Mountain View, California (October 22, 2006); Mountain View, California (October 23, 2010); Mountain View, California (October 24, 2010); Oakland (May 12, 2022); Oakland (May 13, 2022); Fresno (May 16, 2022); Portland, OR (May 10, 2024); Sacramento, CA (May 13, 2024); Los Angeles, CA (May 21, 2024); Los Angeles, CA (May 22, 2024); Seattle, WA (May 28, 2024); Seattle, WA (May 30, 2024)

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    Didn't get picked. Not gutted though since they finally are going to play the Deer Creek show! Got the same hotel, which now has a shuttle to the concert, so that's rad. Hopefully I can get a refund on the parking pass. I may try f2f for Wrigley 2, Electric Boogaloo, we shall see.
    What hotel has that shuttle?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • GW2553GW2553 Posts: 80
    People bitched about the free T-Shirt so they got rid of it, they bitched about the vinyl, so they got rid of it, they bitched about the DEEP mag, so they got rid of it.  A whole bunch of people bitched about the tickets so they so they ditched it off to Ticketmaster.

Can't wait to see the bitching about the 10C ticket seating assignments.

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,293
    Just received a second chance to buy Missoula tickets !! Ten club, starting tomorrow 10am local MT time.  What is going on there? !
    Whaaaat?????
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    edited February 22
    GW2553 said:
    People bitched about the free T-Shirt so they got rid of it, they bitched about the vinyl, so they got rid of it, they bitched about the DEEP mag, so they got rid of it.  A whole bunch of people bitched about the tickets so they so they ditched it off to Ticketmaster.

its always a no win situation. 

remember the year they presold posters to shows and sent them to you? well people bitched about not liking the poster and having the choice, so they stopped that. bitched about not being able to sell your tix? Now we have F2F and now everyone with a decent cc limit can enter for every show and pick and choose which ones they want. That makes it harder to win!  
    Post edited by Eddieredder on
  • UNH1995UNH1995 Posts: 356
    Rejected for Fenway shows despite by 26 years in the 10 Club.  Ouch.
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    edited February 22
    GW2553 said:

They complained about Ticketmaster in the 90s and created their own system that is worse. Mathematics of their lottery doesn’t seem to add up.  now they even scalp their own tickets so it’s win win.

They drive up demand for their shows by keeping a huge portion of supply inaccessible to the public and within the club, then charge PJ Premium prices claiming its market value, based on this manipulated supply. It’s a terrible system.

• lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,002
    I got into 10C and pay the yearly fee for access to exclusive merch, memorabilia, posters, raffles, and records' plus it provides some philanthropy contribution. The ticket early access was always just an added benefit as it's never guaranteed how often they will tour nor an actual ticket to a concert. I 100% got in because I love records and have been able to get some great pressings, I could not have acquired otherwise. I get everyone is in 10C for varying reasons, but to state the yearly fee ONLY benefit is for concerts seems shortsighted...  
    Absolutely agree. This club is far from perfect, but I keep renewing because there are more positives than negatives.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    The over/under on seat assignment redos is 0.5
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • If there is such a high demand, why not play Gillette and other football stadiums?
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,157
    I'm grateful for what I got this time, but I honestly feel they should return to a priority based system. Priority wasn't always perfect, but it seemed less likely to yield "I got picked for all 5 shows!" and "I struck out for all 5 shows!". It seemed more likely that someone would win at least 1 or 2 shows, and not a multiple state extravaganza (no offense to folks who love to tour). There are other new factors at play, but I think the current system decreases the odds of seeing PJ on a night of your choosing.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,626
    GW2553 said:

Yikes!  What next?  Ditch the guitars and drums and then just have five guys on stage with tambourines?  Whoa!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,339
    UNH1995 said:
    Rejected for Fenway shows despite by 26 years in the 10 Club.  Ouch.
    The use of "despite" here suggests that you believe that your tenure is supposed to have some bearing on whether you get tickets in the lottery. It doesn't, and never has.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • I lost out on the ten club lottery as I had filled out the Ticketmaster Registration thinking that I registered for ten club lottery. Only realised yesterday that I had done the wrong thing. My fault. I am not going to blame ten club as their communication around this was quite explicit. 

I really wanted Auckland and perhaps Sydney or Melbourne. I am going to try tonight when the general sale opens. I am hoping I get golden circle for Auckland at least as my niece lives in NZ and it gives me an excuse to visit her. I will not go for general standing or the nose bleeds. Its not worth travelling that far for those seats. 

Anyone else in the same boat as me? What are our chances of getting good tickets through the general sale which happens tomorrow? 
    rustedsigns
  • DL236795DL236795 Gold Coast, Australia Posts: 38
    I lost out on the ten club lottery as I had filled out the Ticketmaster Registration thinking that I registered for ten club lottery. Only realised yesterday that I had done the wrong thing. My fault. I am not going to blame ten club as their communication around this was quite explicit. 

I really wanted Auckland and perhaps Sydney or Melbourne. I am going to try tonight when the general sale opens. I am hoping I get golden circle for Auckland at least as my niece lives in NZ and it gives me an excuse to visit her. I will not go for general standing or the nose bleeds. Its not worth travelling that far for those seats. 

Anyone else in the same boat as me? What are our chances of getting good tickets through the general sale which happens tomorrow? 
    Pretty good I reckon. Very surprised how easy it was to get tix downunder compared to US.
    Brisbane 1998 #1, Brisbane 2003 #1, #2, Brisbane 2006 #1, #2, Brisbane 2009, Gold Coast 2014
  • DL236795 said:
    I lost out on the ten club lottery as I had filled out the Ticketmaster Registration thinking that I registered for ten club lottery. Only realised yesterday that I had done the wrong thing. My fault. I am not going to blame ten club as their communication around this was quite explicit. 

Pretty good I reckon. Very surprised how easy it was to get tix downunder compared to US.
    Thank you!
    rustedsigns
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019

I talked my friend in to rejoining the ten club to go for Wrigley tickets.... and she did the same thing...did the ticketmaster registration, thinking it was the ten club lottery.

I think how this all works is pretty clear to those of us that spend way too much time here. And for the slightly more casual fans, who are probably going to gloss over several long pages of instructions, this can happen. But she's owning it as her own fault.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    People who got shut out have a right to be disappointed. I have no problem with them venting about that disappointment. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • ogre1213ogre1213 Posts: 400
    member 212xxx since 2000,.. 24 years ,.. got shut out of all 4 shows,.. im not sure what the point of this fan club is anymore,.. im out
    Some die just to live
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    edited February 22
    Member 331xxx since 2005, and also got shut out. BUT I don't think there truly is a "best" system. I think I used all of my 10c lottery karma in '09 when I won seats 7 rows from the stage during the Halloween Spectrum show. So, I'll try my luck with the general sale and see how that goes. But as far as the 10c, I'm still a fan. Completely empathize with those who no longer feel they are getting value for their membership dollars, though.
    Post edited by DeLukin on
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,652
    If there is such a high demand, why not play Gillette and other football stadiums?
    They (mostly Ed) have a love for Wrigley and Fenway, and I think that goes into the decision to continue to play those venues as much as anything. If demand was the sole driving force, then they'd surely play as big a venue in NYC and Philly as they do in Boston and Chicago. This is basically an arena tour in NA, but they can't help themselves when it comes to Wrigley and Fenway.
    (Substitute Jeff for Ed and Grizzly Stadium for Wrigley & Fenway when it comes to Missoula.)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier said:
    If there is such a high demand, why not play Gillette and other football stadiums?
    They (mostly Ed) have a love for Wrigley and Fenway, and I think that goes into the decision to continue to play those venues as much as anything. If demand was the sole driving force, then they'd surely play as big a venue in NYC and Philly as they do in Boston and Chicago. This is basically an arena tour in NA, but they can't help themselves when it comes to Wrigley and Fenway.
    (Substitute Jeff for Ed and Grizzly Stadium for Wrigley & Fenway when it comes to Missoula.)
    Who asked for your opinion? 
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,652
    Poncier said:
    Who asked for your opinion? 
    Hehehehehe.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,808
    My final confirmed tally:

Vegas 1 - RES P1
    Vegas 2 - RES P1
    MSG 1 - Unfulfilled
    MSG 2 - GA PIT
    Philly 1 - Unfulfilled
    Philly 2 - RES P1
    Baltimore - RES P1

Didn't enter for any P2 seating, and selected both the GA/P1 and P1 only options when choosing seats.  Thrilled with 5/7 and a GA hit sprinkled in there.  
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore