Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Can someone please help. I registered for London, Australia and New Zealand. I got the registration confirmation email from Ticketmaster but I have not heard or seen anything since. 

Should I be worried? 
    rustedsigns
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Can someone please help. I registered for London, Australia and New Zealand. I got the registration confirmation email from Ticketmaster but I have not heard or seen anything since. 

Should I be worried? 
    did you enter a cc?

if not, you did verified fan only...those codes go out tomorrow for TM presale

10c was a different thing
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    Poncier said:
    jdopj said:
    tdawe said:
    Sarava said:
    I feel bad for the people that struck out. Now, if they chose not to select P2 in shows that that was an option, then that failure is on them. That's looking at many of the Vegas strikeouts mostly.

For the east coast - it feels like there's less complaints than usual. But there always are people that miss out and that sucks. Unless they start doing 4 or 5 MSG show runs - there probably isn't a better solution.
    When people hit GA to both Philly shows and others are shutout all together there is an issue
    I’ve been trying to stay out of this over the last few days, but I agree with this. People who got shut out of multi-show cities while others hit both have a right to be pissed. Clearly they had the technical means to impose a one-show-only rule for MSG, so they probably should have also done so for Philly at least, and maybe also the stadiums, Seattle and Vegas (I haven’t been following it that closely).

I guess the flip side is: the only reason I can fathom for them not limiting the non-NY cities is that they thought they had enough tickets to meet the demand. Clearly they were wrong, but it does appear to be true that since 2020, they’ve gotten way more seats for us than they ever did in the past (everyone who’s been referencing their long tenure in the club surely remembers the days when MSG shows had single-digit lotto odds). I don’t know what connection - if any - there is between the club getting more tickets and TM running the lotto (and of course, there’s no excuse in 2024 for Ticketmaster not to be able to run a lottery with priorities or other constraints), but it does seem to me that we’re better off as a group than we used to be. I know that’s not much of a comfort to people who lost this year (or the people who claim to never have won ever), but hopefully you’ll get ‘em next year.
    I’m not so sure we are better off. I don’t recall this many people getting shutout for ballparks in 2018. I got tickets for both Wrigleys and Fenways that year. The only other shows was the Seattle shows.
    I think they cut a tremendous deal for the 2018 ballpark shows and had a boatload of the ticket allotment set aside for 10C. Probably because they didn't have to deal with TM and dealt with MLB instead.
    And there was a GA only option for all these ballpark shows. I know I only put in for GA for the 2nd Home Show as I wasn't going to go if I didn't get GA. I scored, went and was stoked.  
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 722
    PJammin' said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    PJammin' said:
    Been reading the comments of this thread and I've come to a conclusion. And this is coming from a long time member and someone who lost out on shows in my hometown this go around. I really hope some prominent 10c organizers or even some band members read some of the comments on this thread. Not to come together and find a solution on how to impossibly make everyone happy about this ticket lottery. Nooo, but to realize they are missing the mark on a future merch idea............. you win some, you lose some people. Some of you are acting like entitled whiny little babies. Get over it already
    Well, that’s fine and dandy, but I don’t think any Ten Club member should strikeout on their own home show if they live there and are in the club. People flying in shouldn’t have preference over someone who actually lives in the city. It just seems jacked up that you can’t get a ticket in your own backyard. 🤷‍♂️ 
    So, the people that have NEVER had a home show and have to travel to every show are to be considered less than deserving of a seat.  Hmmm, yeah no.  Be happy that you COULD get a home show that's more than some of us can even hope for.
    I didn’t say that, but people that live in that city should be able to get a Ten Club ticket to a show in their own backyard. There would still be tickets left. They have done that in the past with club shows. LOCALS FIRST!
    I live in Syracuse. That means MSG IS my “local” show. For Hartford fans Boston now is the “local”. Chicago fans are competing with the whole Midwest because that’s as “local” as PJ gets for them. Should fans in Sea, Chic Boston & LA be the only ones who get fan club tix? People in Milwaukee pay the same $35 and then they have travel & accommodations too.
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    Anybody getting anything back for Missoula?  I put in for seats thinking it would not be a super requested show and have not seen anybody here say yes or no for it.  A couple of GA hits but nothing else.  I know it says they have until today to tell me but come on!!!! 
  • devonfzdevonfz Posts: 166
    yeah with face to face why not put in for every show if you got the funds? you can def sell later and might get some ga along the way gonna be plenty of tickets sold this way

probably some really good seats with premium going to be available though last year I think people bought these too early and then prices came way down / lots of people stuck with 600 dollar premiums 

• wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    "Entitlement," Webster's Dictionary - : a belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges. See e.g., Pearl Jam Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread. 

• CROJAM95 said:
    Can someone please help. I registered for London, Australia and New Zealand. I got the registration confirmation email from Ticketmaster but I have not heard or seen anything since. 

Should I be worried? 
    did you enter a cc?

You mean a credit card? Im sure I did. I think I may have misjudged the whole thing. Any ten club members from Australia/NZ got confirmations? 
    rustedsigns
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 770
    Keep up the faith for Missoula folks!! Maybe we’ll still get more announcements today. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    CROJAM95 said:

Should I be worried? 
    did you enter a cc?

You mean a credit card? Im sure I did. I think I may have misjudged the whole thing. Any ten club members from Australia/NZ got confirmations? 
    yes credit card......Australia/NZ confirmations went out days ago

If you didnt enter a credit card, you just entered for a chance to buy thru verified fan, many have made the mistake not to do the 10c lotto....thinking they were all set with verified fan for all
  • CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Should I be worried? 
    did you enter a cc?

If you didnt enter a credit card, you just entered for a chance to buy thru verified fan, many have made the mistake not to do the 10c lotto....thinking they were all set with verified fan for all
    Oh no!!!

I entered through the PJ website and just assumed I was in the ten club lottery. Am devastated! 
    rustedsigns
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,338
    Not sure what this means for any remaining ticket distribution, but I just saw that my credit-card authorizations for the shows have gone from pending to official.

And the commemorative ticket fee has been charged, but only for Vancouver. The good news is that the exchange rate takes it to "only" US$7.42 (although the charge for a foreign transaction will probably mark that up).
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Should I be worried? 
    did you enter a cc?

Oh no!!!

I entered through the PJ website and just assumed I was in the ten club lottery. Am devastated! 
    My friend did this as well. Could have been a little clearer esp if you hadn't done a PJ lottery before.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• gatorjamgatorjam Posts: 187
    Still have not received my gutted email. 
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • edoconedocon Posts: 324
    GT1015 said:
    Anybody getting anything back for Missoula?  I put in for seats thinking it would not be a super requested show and have not seen anybody here say yes or no for it.  A couple of GA hits but nothing else.  I know it says they have until today to tell me but come on!!!! 
    I did not put in for Missoula, but I agree that it seemed like there were few winners for this show. I'm waiting on word for Wrigley 2; it seems winners were under-reported for this show compared to night 1 ??
  • I too feel that there were fewer posts claiming they received Wrigley 2. Still holding out hope.

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    wsimon74 said:
    "Entitlement," Webster's Dictionary - : a belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges. See e.g., Pearl Jam Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread. 

Wow profound
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    edocon said:
    GT1015 said:
    I did not put in for Missoula, but I agree that it seemed like there were few winners for this show. I'm waiting on word for Wrigley 2; it seems winners were under-reported for this show compared to night 1 ??
    Same with me for night 2. With the amount of tickets that should be available for that show, there isn't a reason that all 10C requests for Chicago shows shouldn't have been fulfilled.  
  • MD190661 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Should I be worried? 
    did you enter a cc?

Oh no!!!

My friend did this as well. Could have been a little clearer esp if you hadn't done a PJ lottery before.
    Thanks for the response. All previous PJ Lottery Draws have been through them and not outsourced. This was the first time I think. 
    I am very disappointed. 
    rustedsigns
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    BSully said:
    yosi said:
    BSully said:
    Yeah, if that's the case, I will just shoot for the one show I want the most then.

If it were me, I would try for a show I don’t want. At least that way when I can’t buy tickets, I won’t be so disappointed. 
    That's an interesting thought there.

Low expectations is the secret to a happy life! That's what I always say.
    Just trying to help!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• joprojopro Posts: 25
    Has anybody received the "fatal" email? (aka the email saying game over for you).

I won some shows on Day 1 of the lottery, but nothing yesterday. However, I haven't received any bad news either... so I'm still dreaming. 
    1998: Montreal 2000: Montreal 2003: Toronto, Montreal, New York II 2005: Montreal, Quebec 2007: London (Wembley), Chicago (Lollapalooza) 2008: Mansfield I, Mansfield II, Montreal I (EV), Montreal II (EV) 2009: Seattle I, Seattle II 2011: Montreal, Ottawa 2013: Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II 2014: Detroit 2016: Quebec City, Toronto I, Toronto II 2018: Wrigley I, Wrigley II 2022: Quebec, Ottawa
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    0 for 0.

Didn't bother putting in for a ticket.  I'll get one come showtime.
  • gatorjamgatorjam Posts: 187
    jopro said:
    Has anybody received the "fatal" email? (aka the email saying game over for you).

I won some shows on Day 1 of the lottery, but nothing yesterday. However, I haven't received any bad news either... so I'm still dreaming. 
    Nothing here, still a little hope left.
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    edited February 21
    jopro said:

Denial (gutted) emails should be going out this evening. Tomorrow evening for the email if you have the opportunity to pay TM surge pricing for pre-sale, then 23rd local venue time for actual VF pre-sale try, starting at 10 AM eastern, then 10 am local venue time for each time zone after that.
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • kid canadakid canada Posts: 446
    Very lucky here - got 5 of 6. Wrigley GA for both, Fenway reserved for both, and Philly 2. But yes, the way the system works I will probably only be going to Wrigley since my kid starts kindergarten on Sep 3 so off to F2F the rest will go.
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    edited February 21
    PhartN said:
    jopro said:

Denial (gutted) emails should be going out this evening. Tomorrow evening for the email if you have the opportunity to pay TM surge pricing for pre-sale, then 23rd local venue time for actual VF pre-sale try, starting at 10 AM eastern, then 10 am local venue time for each time zone after that.
    https://blog.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-tour-2024/?_ga=2.251419461.259515515.1708531151-408772502.1700213979
    Post edited by PhartN on
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • Very lucky here - got 5 of 6. Wrigley GA for both, Fenway reserved for both, and Philly 2. But yes, the way the system works I will probably only be going to Wrigley since my kid starts kindergarten on Sep 3 so off to F2F the rest will go.
    P1 , p2 or GA for Philly?
  • LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 160
    Knowing how TM works we will probably be waitlisted for the shows we missed and get a pre-sale code to enter the queue for the shows we already have tickets to that way their bots will grab all the tickets for the "secondary market" which is nothing more than TM 2.0
  • BF25394 said:
    Not sure what this means for any remaining ticket distribution, but I just saw that my credit-card authorizations for the shows have gone from pending to official.

And the commemorative ticket fee has been charged, but only for Vancouver. The good news is that the exchange rate takes it to "only" US$7.42 (although the charge for a foreign transaction will probably mark that up).
    Samez
  • EBowieEBowie Posts: 532
    I agree with the intended concept of GA.  What needs to be addressed, and hopefully improved on in the future, is what we're seeing with one account getting multiple GA's while another account gets none.  I joined the 10C in 2000, just prior to the Binaural tour, and I've never once been near the stage/up front.  I'm not saying that seniority should give me the best tickets all the time.  But I also think its reasonable to say its unfair for someone's account, with less seniority, to pull up GAs for both Boston shows, while my account gets no GAs for Boston.