Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,200
    edited March 7
    I’m done. After 19 years, my auto renewal is turned off. I just don’t see the benefits of giving money to Ten Club when I can’t afford ticket prices, the seat locations are insulting, and the site is more about selling merch than sharing music and building community. Blessings and peace to you all. I’ll keep dancing with you in spirit and sound, just not in money. 
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    schaefferlaxschaefferlax Posts: 196
    I’m done. After 19 years, my auto renewal is turned off. I just don’t see the benefits of giving money to Ten Club when I can’t afford ticket prices, the seat locations are insulting, and the site is more about selling merch than sharing music and building community. Blessings and peace to you all. I’ll keep dancing with you in spirit and sound, just not in money. 
    Appreciate the heads up
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
  • Options
    LemonYellowSunnnLemonYellowSunnn United Kingdom Posts: 23
    Man, that's so sad, but totally get it. Wow - seeing the guys in Seattle. SO LUCKY  :open_mouth:
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,501
    Understandable.  

I personally enjoy the ability to post here, and the opportunity to enter for otherwise impossible shows like NY and Philly.  So happy to move up one spot but sorry to see you go.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 542
    23scidoo said:
    I haven't understanding right this..what should i do if i need to get a ticket from someone else, F2F??..a London one??..
    thank you..
    You have to wait until F2F opens up, at some unknown date in the future.
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 342
    TM finally fixed my account I am about to post a single Sec G Row O seat 16 for Indy. Good luck!
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 342
    Sold, hope someone here got it.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,792
    23scidoo said:
    I haven't understanding right this..what should i do if i need to get a ticket from someone else, F2F??..a London one??..
    thank you..
    Thank you but what else should i do??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Frankman77Frankman77 Holland Posts: 6
    edited March 7
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    thank you..
    Thank you but what else should i do??..
    Check page 83, post by PhartN. It'll give you all the info you need (and more). 
    Post edited by Frankman77 on
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    thank you..
    So basically does that mean even if i have promised my tickets to someone here, and on F2F - I cant make sure they get them???
    I have to release them to everyone ? so basically - I can't ??! :angry:
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    thank you..
    So basically does that mean even if i have promised my tickets to someone here, and on F2F - I cant make sure they get them???
    That is correct, unless the tickets are transferable. 

There hasn’t been clarity to my knowledge on whether non-North American tickets are transferable.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    Ah ok, thanks - so there is some hope yet for UK tickets. Arrrgh!

Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    oMG but then they dont become transferable for soooo long - people prob wont want to risk them NOT being available and buy at f2f resale. oh FFS!!!
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 265
    23scidoo said:
    thank you..
    for NA F2F has to be a coordinated drop so that your purchaser can buy as soon as you drop..OR you can meet that person at the venue and they can walk in with you...OR you can give them your TM creds and they can use the tickets that way...thats how it was last season at least...be reminded, that even though these challenges are hard on all of us, they are in place to try to combat the scalpers and keep tickets fairly priced during the re-sale process....(not trying to start a debate on ticket prices here, just pointing out that it ends up helping in the end for the resale market)  not sure about the UK side of things and how all that will work though...
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    MS52945MS52945 Posts: 43
    Any legit rumors for them playing Ohana this year? A friend of mine sent me this from FB a few weeks ago. 
  • Options
    PhartN said:
    23scidoo said:
    thank you..
    for NA F2F has to be a coordinated drop so that your purchaser can buy as soon as you drop..OR you can meet that person at the venue and they can walk in with you...OR you can give them your TM creds and they can use the tickets that way...thats how it was last season at least...be reminded, that even though these challenges are hard on all of us, they are in place to try to combat the scalpers and keep tickets fairly priced during the re-sale process....(not trying to start a debate on ticket prices here, just pointing out that it ends up helping in the end for the resale market)  not sure about the UK side of things and how all that will work though...
    Yeah - appreciate. Thanks again :)
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    KC739KC739 Posts: 1
    I have been a fan club member for 31 years straight.  I requested tickets to a Fenway show and did not receive any tickets for the presale.  Can anyone explain to me how this is possible?  I thought having seniority was worth something in the Ten Club.  I can't tell you how disappointed I am I won't see them on this tour.  If anyone has ideas (or tickets) please let me know???
  • Options
    KC739 said:
    I have been a fan club member for 31 years straight.  I requested tickets to a Fenway show and did not receive any tickets for the presale.  Can anyone explain to me how this is possible?  I thought having seniority was worth something in the Ten Club.  I can't tell you how disappointed I am I won't see them on this tour.  If anyone has ideas (or tickets) please let me know???
    Anyone who supposedly has that history would know the answer.  

• Options
    Squirrel JamSquirrel Jam Posts: 118
    edited March 9
    PhartN said:
    23scidoo said:
    thank you..
    I just started panicking about this because apparently I misunderstood the process as well.

I bought a pair of tickets for a friend and myself and she bought tickets for our two other friends.
    I know she can't transfer the tickets to them, but what you're saying is that she can't sell the tickets directly to them through F2F? 

If not, can the four of us walk in together even though she and I are sitting in completely different sections from them? In other words, as long as we have four tickts for four people, we'll be OK? We're in seattle, if that matters.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,214
    PhartN said:
    23scidoo said:
    thank you..
    I just started panicking about this because apparently I misunderstood the process as well.

I bought a pair of tickets for a friend and myself and she bought tickets for our two other friends.
    I know she can't transfer the tickets to them, but what you're saying is that she can't sell the tickets directly to them through F2F? 

If not, can the four of us walk in together even though she and I are sitting in completely different sections from them? In other words, as long as we have four tickts for four people, we'll be OK? We're in seattle, if that matters.
    No. She can’t sell the tickets directly to them on F2F. But you can all walk in together. 
  • Options
    edited March 9

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    PhartN said:
    23scidoo said:
    thank you..

No. She can’t sell the tickets directly to them on F2F. But you can all walk in together. 
    Thank you!
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    PhartN said:
    23scidoo said:
    thank you..

Good news!! :)@Squirrel Jam
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,833
    KC739 said:
    Anyone who supposedly has that history would know the answer.  
    Man after 31 and hasn’t figured it out. No wonder Ten club did away with picking show priority 
  • Options
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,200
    KC739 said:
    Exactly. Which is why I’m out (see above). It’s not like they have become more popular (they haven’t) just more greedy. 
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    Why spread hate guys? :( not cool... this is just shitty LIFE. £££$$$ suck. MAN is Greedy. 
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    KC739 said:
    Exactly. Which is why I’m out (see above). It’s not like they have become more popular (they haven’t) just more greedy. 
    Thanks for the announcement. Entirely unnecessary as this is not an airport, but good for you. 
  • Options
    HaijayHaijay Posts: 356
    Moonpig said:
    KC739 said:
    Thanks for the announcement. Entirely unnecessary as this is not an airport, but good for you. 
    He’ll be doing it for the next few months, and then still be here in years. Just like in 09…..
  • Options
    anabellagranabellagr Posts: 11
    Unfortunately I'll need to let go of my Melbourne and Sydney tickets. If anyone is interested please PM me.

1x Melbourne 16 Nov
    1x Melbourne 18 Nov
    1x Sydney 21 Nov
    1x Sydney 23 Nov