Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    edited March 22
    I received another email from tenclubsupport @ ticketmaster on February 22nd that said the section, row and seat for Berlin. The tickets should also appear in your Ticketmaster account from the beginning of April.
    Post edited by Zen23 on
  • larisimolarisimo Posts: 45
    If anyone is going to Barcelona for the shows I have a flat available with rooftop pool etc. Let me know if I can help.
    "He who forgets...will be destined to remember..." +100 PJ shows...
  • Wow... can i just move in??  =)
    Rider on the storm...
  • PaulStewartPaulStewart Posts: 1
    edited March 22
    Does anyone know when we can resell tickets for a Chicago show?  I had a hard time purchasing tickets with the code I was sent and ended up buying an extra set of tickets.
    Post edited by PaulStewart on
    larisimo said:
    If anyone is going to Barcelona for the shows I have a flat available with rooftop pool etc. Let me know if I can help.
    Until now, I was unsure whether I would go to the shows in Barcelona. Perhaps this is the decisive hint.
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    edited March 22
    Zen23 said:
    larisimo said:
    Until now, I was unsure whether I would go to the shows in Barcelona. Perhaps this is the decisive hint.
    just go , it will be great. last non festival shows before the tour are always amazing

see u there!
  • FBechFBech Posts: 43
    Zen23 said:
    I received another email from tenclubsupport @ ticketmaster on February 22nd that said the section, row and seat for Berlin. The tickets should also appear in your Ticketmaster account from the beginning of April.
    I did not get any of that. Plus, what tickemaster account? I am getting in my regular account and I dont have those tickets
    What do you mean with „regular account“?
    I get in my ticketmaster account with the  same email that I used to buy these tickets, but I dont have any PJ tickets
    This is because they can only be seen there from the beginning of April. 
    Zen23 said:
    This is because they can only be seen there from the beginning of April. 
    Ok, thanks a lot, How do you know this?
    This was communicated by official sources. 
  • bbdowell1627bbdowell1627 Posts: 171
    The tour is definitely going to be over the top / the movie theater listening parties/ games to hear clips / Running club / the heaviest PJ songs arguably/ pyrotechnics 🧨 for sure - this will be a different experience 
    I have exactly the same fear.
  • The tour is definitely going to be over the top / the movie theater listening parties/ games to hear clips / Running club / the heaviest PJ songs arguably/ pyrotechnics 🧨 for sure - this will be a different experience 
    I have loved this band and stood by them through a lot over the years but the day I go to a show and there's pyro, it will instantly be the end for me. 
    That is literally my line in the sand. Pyrotechnics at a Pearl Jam show is the definition of jumping the shark and will be my sign to just move on. 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • If anyone needs to get rid of 2 for Philly either night please let me know. Been a fan since the beginning and this is first time not getting tix to either show in my home town. Ticketmaster f*cked up sending me code for public sale even though I was selected. Any help appreciated thank to the best fans actually family I have ever met through a band
  • schaefferlaxschaefferlax Posts: 332
    The tour is definitely going to be over the top / the movie theater listening parties/ games to hear clips / Running club / the heaviest PJ songs arguably/ pyrotechnics 🧨 for sure - this will be a different experience 
    I have loved this band and stood by them through a lot over the years but the day I go to a show and there's pyro, it will instantly be the end for me. 
    That is literally my line in the sand. Pyrotechnics at a Pearl Jam show is the definition of jumping the shark and will be my sign to just move on. 
    Highly doubt they do this
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
    Wrigley 8/31/2024
    Baltimore 9/12/2024
    Fenway 9/15/2024
  • BodrbodBodrbod Posts: 4
    Anyone got a couple seats the can’t use for Philly let me know I tried getting them but came up short this lottery thx!!
  • PdanakPdanak Posts: 34
    VANCOUVER…I am looking for a SINGLE ticket for each of the Vancouver shows. If anyone has a line on a decent F2F single please DM and let me know. Thank you and enjoy your shows everyone!!!
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - East Troy, WI 09/03/2011
    Xcel Energy Center - St. Paul, MN 09/02/2023
    United Center - Chicago, IL 09/07/23
    Ruoff Music Center - Noblesville, IN 09/10/23
  • rival9500rival9500 Posts: 570
    If anyone has an extra GA for Philly (Mon 9/9) please let me know.  It’s on my birthday and I got shut out of the 10C presale.  I would buy drinks or a poster as thanks!
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • RafadsignRafadsign Posts: 1
    FBech said:
    Hello, I got a Barcelona ticket and a Berlin ticket in the Ten presale. Did you guys receive the mails with the actual ticket info? Barcelona is a seated ticket, how can I know whre the ticket is located in the venue? I just have a confirmation sale email. 

I am selling the Barcelona ticket, july 8th
    Hey! I am in the same situation here. The last email I recieved from tenclubsupport@ said that: "We will email you instructions to view your tickets in early March." but no further communication so far and March is almost gone.
  • ernst4ernst4 Posts: 3
    I got the following notice from Ticketmaster.de that my order was "booked on 26 March 2024 and is now visible in your customer account." I logged into my German ticket account and my tickets are there along with this message, Your Tickets Are Ready. Your phone is your ticket - display your tickets below from your phone or the Ticketmaster App so they can be scanned at the venue." I attempted to download them to my phone and it's not happening. I called Ticketmaster and was told that I have to reach out to Ticketmaster.de. I did and received instructions on how to access mobile tickets. The woman at Ticketmaster told me that this is how it's being done for all non U.S./Canada shows. Anybody experience this or have any insight as to the procedure? 
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 Posts: 1,637
    Tickets for London show now in my ticketmaster account!!!
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • abzmikeabzmike Posts: 26
    Yep, my Dublin ones just appeared.
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 287
    Same here for dublin too 
    freddie vedder
  • EMC77EMC77 Posts: 131
    edited March 28
    My tickets for Dublin appeared too but showing my husband's name and he's not going to the show.

I'm the 10clubber and it's my ticketmaster account, but I paid with his card and now tickets are suposed to be his? Will I have problems to get to the show if the tickets are in my ticketmaster account or should I contact ticketmaster?
    Post edited by EMC77 on
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 896
    Nothing for Auckland 1. Have Auckland 2 but there was no 10C debacle for that one. Anyone have Auckland 1 10C tickets yet?
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    My Manchester ticket is now showing in my TM account. Nothing about early entry.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    The Rock said:
    My Manchester ticket is now showing in my TM account. Nothing about early entry.
    Mine neither, it was such a great perk of 10c previously and would have been relatively easy and cheap to arrange I would have thought. Such a shame they chose not to do it this time.
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • Rory 7Rory 7 Posts: 11
    tino_11 said:
    The Rock said:
    Mine neither, it was such a great perk of 10c previously and would have been relatively easy and cheap to arrange I would have thought. Such a shame they chose not to do it this time.
    My Manchester tickets are in my account now too. My original confirmation mail said I had secured GA Pit Standing. Now the tickets just read GA 2/Standing. Are these 'pit tickets'? Does anyone actually know? I'm actually quite annoyed about this ten-club sale - I would have been happier with seated tickets if these are not pit tickets. Still good seats online and cheaper too!