Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,501
    JABK said:
    MarcvH said:
    just_one said:
    Can anyone who brought 10c tickets via the lottery answer me this please?

When can i expect the tickets to arrive for GA in London, berlin and barcelona? 

I'm pretty sure it said (1st?) april somewhere
    Yep, the beginning of April...at least for Berlin.
    So April 30 just before noon then.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
    Scam email from Australia Post?
    I'm in the USA. I was lucky enough to get 10C tickets for the Sydney show.  Everything is great on that end.  But I've been getting emails from Australia Post over the past couple of weeks.  With today's email alleging that my package has been delivered.  Nothing has been delivered.  Has anyone else in the USA who ordered 10C tickets for Australia gotten emails like this with links? The tracking number checks out, but I don't know what the heck they are sending and it seems pretty fishy.
  • Options
    DL236795DL236795 Gold Coast, Australia Posts: 30
    Scam email from Australia Post?
    I'm in the USA. I was lucky enough to get 10C tickets for the Sydney show.  Everything is great on that end.  But I've been getting emails from Australia Post over the past couple of weeks.  With today's email alleging that my package has been delivered.  Nothing has been delivered.  Has anyone else in the USA who ordered 10C tickets for Australia gotten emails like this with links? The tracking number checks out, but I don't know what the heck they are sending and it seems pretty fishy.
    Its a scam. Lots of Australia Post scams everywhere.
    Brisbane 1998 #1, Brisbane 2003 #1, #2, Brisbane 2006 #1, #2, Brisbane 2009, Gold Coast 2014
  • Options
    JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
    Thank you!!!  Creepy that right after I order stuff via Ticketmaster Australia related to 10C I started to get these creepy emails about my delivery.  
  • Options
    LemonYellowSunnnLemonYellowSunnn United Kingdom Posts: 23

Hello from the UK!  :)

PEARL JAM - DARK MATTER WORLD TOUR - LONDON - Sat 29th June 2024

After managing to get hold of 2 X tickets for the above via TicketMaster presale, my heart is absolutely broken.
    I have ADORED Pearl Jam since I first set ears and eyes on 'Jeremy' and Eddie Vedder all those decades ago, and no sooner had they been secured, my friend informed me he was going to Glastonbury (over the same date) this year!! This despite PJ being a Bucket List band for both of us and I'm truly gutted.

I know there are strict rules here re selling, so apologies if I'm breaking any rules, but I am only interested in selling to real fans, and will probably sell for less than face value anyway, money is BS! (even though I have none, I am just not materialistic!)

If you are interested, drop me a message (I am new here though so bare with me).
    You will need a Ticketmaster account so that I will be able to transfer them to you as they are mobile tickets. 
    **Please note: Ticketmaster generally don't release them until a few days before the event, but I can show / forward you proof of purchase etc.

Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    huskyla27huskyla27 Posts: 1
    I'll be selling all my tickets. 
    Portland 2 Tix 5/10/24
    Sacramento 2 Tix 5/13/24
    Las Vegas 2 Tix 5/16/24
    Face value. As soon as TM lets us.  

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,792

Hello from the UK!  :)

PEARL JAM - DARK MATTER WORLD TOUR - LONDON - Sat 29th June 2024

After managing to get hold of 2 X tickets for the above via TicketMaster presale, my heart is absolutely broken.
    I have ADORED Pearl Jam since I first set ears and eyes on 'Jeremy' and Eddie Vedder all those decades ago, and no sooner had they been secured, my friend informed me he was going to Glastonbury (over the same date) this year!! This despite PJ being a Bucket List band for both of us and I'm truly gutted.

I know there are strict rules here re selling, so apologies if I'm breaking any rules, but I am only interested in selling to real fans, and will probably sell for less than face value anyway, money is BS! (even though I have none, I am just not materialistic!)

If you are interested, drop me a message (I am new here though so bare with me).
    You will need a Ticketmaster account so that I will be able to transfer them to you as they are mobile tickets. 
    **Please note: Ticketmaster generally don't release them until a few days before the event, but I can show / forward you proof of purchase etc.

pm send
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 239
    huskyla27 said:
    I'll be selling all my tickets. 
    Portland 2 Tix 5/10/24
    Sacramento 2 Tix 5/13/24
    Las Vegas 2 Tix 5/16/24
    Face value. As soon as TM lets us.  

PM sent 
    ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,533
  • Options
    enddemenddem Posts: 52
    Ah ok, a question about fan2fan: my friend, who is not a 10c member and did not register for the pre-sale, would like to buy tix once f2f goes live. Will he be able to? Can he become 'verified' even though the pre-sale registration has lapsed?
  • Options
    edited March 6
    enddem said:
    Ah ok, a question about fan2fan: my friend, who is not a 10c member and did not register for the pre-sale, would like to buy tix once f2f goes live. Will he be able to? Can he become 'verified' even though the pre-sale registration has lapsed?
    I also would like to know about F2F, i know nothing about it ... is it actually a part of TM?
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,214
    enddem said:
    Anyone can buy on F2F once it becomes active. You don't need any type of passcode or be a member of 10C.

• Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 265
    edited March 6
    enddem said:
    I also would like to know about F2F, i know nothing about it ... is it actually a part of TM?
    F2F is open to anyone.  You need a TM account.  Some tips:

1) make sure you have the best CC on your account, I would put only one card on your account so that you dont have to choose cards when trying to win tickets.

2) figure out the process of purchasing F2F on your preferred platform (app vs web), know the clicks and what youll need to do to actually complete the whole process from selecting to purchase.

3) have to be vigilant, tickets will drop and typically last no longer than a minute or two, at best

4) be fast (see 1 and 2 and 3)

5) every click counts...know the process, trust the process, be one with the process...make the process work for you by decreasing clicks!!

These tickets are going to all be pretty sought after, so as long as you are paying attention and dedicated to the  F2F "game" you should be good...just know you are competing against every one of the people that was #gutted....and let me tell you, there are some pro F2F gamers here...there are also a ton of people here that are willing to help...HMU if you have more questions...Good Luck ( I am also on the F2F game this tour)

Positive note:  I was able to get 3rd row tickets for indy last tour through the F2F game....i started with lawn tix and played the f2f upgrade game...its doable, not all is lost.

EDIT: That said it took me being on the site all day every day for a week to do it right and the help of another 10club memeber( thanks big dog!! @JE224127 , so i am paying it forward now!).....dedication and a little luck were key!
    Post edited by PhartN on
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    enddemenddem Posts: 52
    Thanks for the tips and the quick replies, @PhartN and @GlowGirl!
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    PhartN said:
    enddem said:

1) make sure you have the best CC on your account, I would put only one card on your account so that you dont have to choose cards when trying to win tickets.

2) figure out the process of purchasing F2F on your preferred platform (app vs web), know the clicks and what youll need to do to actually complete the whole process from selecting to purchase.

3) have to be vigilant, tickets will drop and typically last no longer than a minute or two, at best

4) be fast (see 1 and 2) 4) every click counts...know the process, trust the process, be one with the process...make the process work for you by decreasing clicks!!

These tickets are going to all be pretty sought after, so as long as you are paying attention and dedicated to the  F2F "game" you should be good...just know you are competing against every one of the people that was #gutted....and let me tell you, there are some pro F2F gamers here...there are also a ton of people here that are willing to help...HMU if you have more questions...Good Luck ( I am also on the F2F game this tour)

Positive note:  I was able to get 3rd row tickets for indy last tour through the F2F game....i started with lawn tix and played the f2f upgrade game...its doable, not all is lost.

EDIT: That said it took me being on the site all day every day for a week to do it right and the help of another 10club memeber( thanks big dog!! @JE224127 , so i am paying it forward now!).....dedication and a little luck were key!

Also, filter by price and ticket type so that you don't inadvertently buy something out of your price range. Premium tickets will show up on F2F, but they can only be listed for whatever the original buyer paid for them.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    mpedone said:
    PhartN said:
    enddem said:

4) be fast (see 1 and 2) 4) every click counts...know the process, trust the process, be one with the process...make the process work for you by decreasing clicks!!

Also, filter by price and ticket type so that you don't inadvertently buy something out of your price range. Premium tickets will show up on F2F, but they can only be listed for whatever the original buyer paid for them.
    GREAT POINT!!

DO NOT BUY PJ PREMIUM, only F2F!!!  AKA Face Value...dont feed the beast!
  • Options
    PhartN said:
    enddem said:

5) every click counts...know the process, trust the process, be one with the process...make the process work for you by decreasing clicks!!

Wow lol , thanks! V informative - one thing - how is it accessed? through TM??  (just an aside, I was just curious - i got tix for london but am broken to have to sell :
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    edited March 6
    PhartN said:
    mpedone said:
    PhartN said:
    enddem said:

GREAT POINT!!

DO NOT BUY PJ PREMIUM, only F2F!!!  AKA Face Value...dont feed the beast!
    Ah, so it's true that you cant sell them for less than face value??
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    PhartN said:
    enddem said:

Wow lol , thanks! V informative - one thing - how is it accessed? through TM??  (just an aside, I was just curious - i got tix for london but am broken to have to sell :

Yes, it is through TM - after they switch it on, you should be able to select the "Sell" option on the tickets in your account. And no, you can't sell for less than face value (at least, not in the US (except for a few states)).
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    Hmm, ok.. thank you! :)  SO bloody difficult getting any answers from TM here (UK) ... How do we know when they switch it on? (sorry for all the q's)
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options

Just like you would for any other tickt/concert..the tickets will show up as fan 2 fan vs other category (standard, pj premium)
  • Options
    TH119041TH119041 Posts: 1
    I wonder if there will be any comment from the Band according to the World wide Anger.
    The Ticket prices on the last Tour were by far the most expensive of All Rock Acts.  
    The Recent prices are ridiculous. 
    I Know that there will be enough "Fans " who will pay but.......
  • Options
    PhartN said:

Just like you would for any other tickt/concert..the tickets will show up as fan 2 fan vs other category (standard, pj premium)
    Thank you - Do we know when??
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    PhartN said:

From TM site - "At a later date"...so no, we dont...should be in the next 3-4 weeks I would imagine, thats just a guess though.
  • Options
    Thanks buddy x
    Rider on the storm...
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,648
    TH119041 said:
    I wonder if there will be any comment from the Band according to the World wide Anger.
    The Ticket prices on the last Tour were by far the most expensive of All Rock Acts.  
    Not even close to the most expensive. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,401
    PhartN said:

Nope, it feels like they purposely wait until closer to the show date, mostly like to try and move more platinum tickets first.
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,092
    Zod said:
    PhartN said:

Nope, it feels like they purposely wait until closer to the show date, mostly like to try and move more platinum tickets first.
    Yeah, they have to get as much as they can for themselves first of course...
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    ComeToTX said:
    TH119041 said:
    Not even close to the most expensive. 
    Seeing as how they are not selling seats behind the stage this tour, ( Guessing they are using a screen or some effects) rendering 20% of the arena unsellable,... Makes sense that tickets are 20% higher than last year. Gate Net would be about the same, and not selling rear seats. 
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,792
    I haven't understanding right this..what should i do if i need to get a ticket from someone else, F2F??..a London one??..
    thank you..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..