Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 723
    .I got tickets as did friends that joined shortly after I did, but not others who joined recently.

If that was true, why would any new members ever join the fan club again?
  • FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 26
    PJNB said:
    Fílex said:
    Dear all,

I need your help.

- I got GA Ten Club tickets for both Barcelona shows
    - I would prefer SEATED tickets
    - I also got a pre-sale code from Ticketmaster

If I get via Ticketmaster SEATED tickets tomorrow, how can I Sell the GA Ten Club tickets (of course, for Face value)?

i would appreciate an answer from you.

thanks in advance 
    Yes but to sell on fan to fan I think you need a bank account from Spain
    I do have a Bank account in Spain. Will it be easy to sell those GA Ten Club tickets for Barcelona?
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • chalonchalon Posts: 114
    Fílex said:
    PJNB said:
    Fílex said:
    Dear all,

I need your help.

If I get via Ticketmaster SEATED tickets tomorrow, how can I Sell the GA Ten Club tickets (of course, for Face value)?

thanks in advance 
    I do have a Bank account in Spain. Will it be easy to sell those GA Ten Club tickets for Barcelona?
    I’d guess if you list them on F2F they would sell within 5 minutes.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    chalon said:
    Fílex said:
    PJNB said:
    Fílex said:
    Dear all,

I need your help.

thanks in advance 
    I’d guess if you list them on F2F they would sell within 5 minutes.
    5 seconds 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    2nd Auckland show.  Wonder how many more get added elsewhere.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Waitlisted for reg sale just now. Pumped the club came through!
  • I got waitlisted for tomorrow, was gonna try to get in for a friend for B'more.
    Said more people signed up than there are tickets
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • jiammm14jiammm14 Posts: 42
    Congratulations peasant. None of the 6 locations you requested in Tri State area ….but you got Chicago. Not helpful to me. Thanks for the shitshow TM…
  • Was lucky enough to get NYC and Vegas!

However, my member number is 411xxx and the seats I was given are significantly worse than any other PJ show with 10C I've been to. Is this happening for anyone else?
    2006 Toronto II
    2008 Toronto II (EV)
    2009 Toronto
    2010 Cleveland, Buffalo,
    2011 Detroit (EV), East Troy I and II, Montreal, Toronto I and II, Hamilton
    2012 Philadelphia
  • And now a second Melbourne show. Lucky guys
  • mickf29mickf29 Posts: 33
    edited February 23
    Woot! Got my Missoula tix, floor 1 row 21!! Still waiting on Portland seats, and did get an invite for wrigley both nights  second sale after missing on first round. Today was a good day!
    1995 Club Moe w/Neil Young Seattle WA
    1996 Key Arena Seattle WA
    2000 Mesa Del Sol Albuquerque
    2005 Gorge Amphitheater WA
    2005 Clark County Amphitheater Portland OR (Vancouver WA)
    2006 Arlene Schnitzer Hall Portland OR
    2008 Susquehanna Bank Center Camden NJ
    2009 Outside Lands Golden Gate Park SF CA
    2011 Ottawa w Mudhoney
    2014 Big Day Out Gold Coast Australia
    2022 Ohana Festival Dana Point CA
    2024 Portland Moda Center
    2024 Missoula Grizzly Stadium
  • On the waitlist for Baltimore. I didn't get tickets last time they were in Baltimore either. I know I sound salty but ever since the Ten Club has switched to this new "fair" and "random" system I haven't scored tickets. Been a member for almost 20 years, but I don't get what I am paying for anymore. I am really bummed out. 
  • Uk general sale tomorrow. If it goes the way Australia is and second shows get announced, I guess there’s no 10c tickets? Its just get what you can when they are available immediately? 
  • Just got certified for the TM presale tomorrow and am so happy!
    Spent almost a grand on airfare to Las Vegas, I need both nights and am only in for one through 10C..........
    Oh please let it come to full wish!!
  • Forgive me if this has been talked about, but did anyone else receive an email today from Ten Club Support about a 2nd chance sale for Missoula?  I received my unfulfilled email last night for both shows I requested and then my day was made by getting this email.  On the floor at the same price as the lottery.  I was given a unique code to use when I ordered the tickets through the University.
  • Never participated in F2F before -- is trading possible? I have two seated floor (section 6) at Baltimore and would prefer GA. I know some people don't want GA and the option did not exist this time to specify.
    Charlotte 1996 | 
    Raleigh 1998 | 
    Virginia Beach 2000 | 
    Raleigh 2003 | 
    Raleigh 2016 Thanks HB2 | 
    Columbia 2016 | 
    Baltimore 2020 Thanks COVID | 
    Baltimore 2022 Thanks being the only original venue not rescheduled | 
    Denver 2022 |
    Baltimore 2024
  • Anybody receive a TM code from the preregistration sale the Philly 9/7 (Night #1) yet?  I got a code earlier for a show I was able to get through the Ten Club Lottery that I won’t need to use now, but so far nothing for the one I need for Philly.  Just looking to see if maybe they weren’t sent out yet and I can keep hoping.
  • TM165872 said:
    Anybody receive a TM code from the preregistration sale the Philly 9/7 (Night #1) yet?  I got a code earlier for a show I was able to get through the Ten Club Lottery that I won’t need to use now, but so far nothing for the one I need for Philly.  Just looking to see if maybe they weren’t sent out yet and I can keep hoping.

So far, I haven't received the text message. Text message seems so old school.. Whats wrong in sending the info by email?
    Pearl Jam
  • TM165872 said:
    Anybody receive a TM code from the preregistration sale the Philly 9/7 (Night #1) yet?  I got a code earlier for a show I was able to get through the Ten Club Lottery that I won’t need to use now, but so far nothing for the one I need for Philly.  Just looking to see if maybe they weren’t sent out yet and I can keep hoping.

So far, I haven't received the text message. Text message seems so old school.. Whats wrong in sending the info by email?
    Ha, Ha!  I thought the same.  Why not include all the info and code in the email that you can just click on to go right to sale tomorrow morning.  Thanks for the reply.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,352
    TM165872 said:

I don't know about texts being "old school"-- I had email in 1992 and didn't get my first text until 2004-- but texts are definitely annoying, especially for those of us who don't have smartphones.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • chalonchalon Posts: 114
    You can get a text on a dumb phone, too.
  • enddemenddem Posts: 72
    Any Portland seat assignments? Nothing on my end.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,352
    chalon said:
    You can get a text on a dumb phone, too.
    Yes, but you can't navigate to a link from a text on a non-smartphone.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • TM165872 said:
    After going 0-3 for the 10C presales for both Philly and the Baltimore concerts, I got the Philly 9/7 TM preregistration sale email and text earlier this evening. Good luck to everyone tomorrow getting tickets.
  • jstu39jstu39 Posts: 145
    brunobell said:
    Was lucky enough to get NYC and Vegas!

However, my member number is 411xxx and the seats I was given are significantly worse than any other PJ show with 10C I've been to. Is this happening for anyone else?
    Curious where your seats are in Vegas? Which night? I have a similar member number and got shut out in the lottery so wondering where I might have been. Thanks. 
  • I got a code for Night 1 Vancouver tomorrow. Is it true you can use that could for Night 2 though instead?
  • AR288142AR288142 Posts: 20
    How can you tell if you're registered for the 10C sale or the regular one? I swear I signed up via the Ten Club Page on Ticketmaster and was logged in to my 10C account but the email telling me to "await further instructions" has no details on whether it's a fan club sale or not.
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,333
    AR288142 said:
    How can you tell if you're registered for the 10C sale or the regular one? I swear I signed up via the Ten Club Page on Ticketmaster and was logged in to my 10C account but the email telling me to "await further instructions" has no details on whether it's a fan club sale or not.
    I'm thinking you missed the 10c lottery.  Two completely different processes.
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,333
    AR288142 said:
  • AR288142AR288142 Posts: 20
    mr bungle said:
    AR288142 said:

This process is bullshit. Maybe I'll just save my $ and get the mp3 of the shows I want.