Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Squirrel JamSquirrel Jam Posts: 118
    edited February 23
    My friend and I both got confirmations for the sale tomorrow, but only she got the text code. Hope there isn't a glitch with mine. I agree with what others have said: it would be simpler and thus easier if everything could be done through email.
    Post edited by Squirrel Jam on
  • HaijayHaijay Posts: 376
    The process? C’mon man, you enter the lottery and you win or you lose. It is what it is🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • I got waitlisted, How does it work if I don't get tickets? I am finishing my Teaching degree in June, and haven't been "home" to Seattle in two years, and this was my "Graduation Gift".
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    I got waitlisted, How does it work if I don't get tickets? I am finishing my Teaching degree in June, and haven't been "home" to Seattle in two years, and this was my "Graduation Gift".
    You go on fan to fan when its up and running and buy tickets when people sell them
  • G30 row 9 for Fenway just recieved. Any thoughts on that area?
  • Sorry, I'm dumb and let membership run out back in the day. I assume I can buy through ticketmaster normal sale, right? 
  • jiammm14jiammm14 Posts: 42
    I don’t understand how some people got the tickets straight up. I signed up on Ten Club, did all the steps with TM….what step secured tix???
  • Mike ...After DarkMike ...After Dark Posts: 26
    edited February 23
    Ended up with section 117 for MSG 2! Happy with that, though that section wasn't even highlighted on the map for GA / P1 tix., so it wasn't where I envisioned I'd be.

I did notice something odd for Wrigley, where I was lucky and got GA Field for both shows via Tenclub, it says PJ Premium, while the other GA shows I have don't.

For the posters, I hope they print enough of the better looking ones, so I don't have to hit eBay to get them -like Steve Thomas Wrigley 2018- and that I'm able to get them with a tube for the shows I'm traveling to, so I can just send them to myself and not have to lug them around.

Good luck to all still trying to score tickets!       
    Mike "...After Dark"
  • PJNB said:
    I got waitlisted, How does it work if I don't get tickets? I am finishing my Teaching degree in June, and haven't been "home" to Seattle in two years, and this was my "Graduation Gift".
    You go on fan to fan when its up and running and buy tickets when people sell them
    Oh! Ok. Thank you! And if anyone from Seattle sees this I'm pretty great to sit by because I usually walk around for most of the show just soaking everything in.
  • I got the code for tomorrows Wrigley show for 8/29 - should i buy through the mlb site from the text or use the code on Ticketmaster? does it matter? 
  • FílexFílex San Sebastian Posts: 26
    chalon said:
    Fílex said:
    PJNB said:
    Fílex said:
    Dear all,

I need your help.

- I got GA Ten Club tickets for both Barcelona shows
    - I would prefer SEATED tickets
    - I also got a pre-sale code from Ticketmaster

If I get via Ticketmaster SEATED tickets tomorrow, how can I Sell the GA Ten Club tickets (of course, for Face value)?

i would appreciate an answer from you.

thanks in advance 
    Yes but to sell on fan to fan I think you need a bank account from Spain
    I do have a Bank account in Spain. Will it be easy to sell those GA Ten Club tickets for Barcelona?
    I’d guess if you list them on F2F they would sell within 5 minutes.
    And how do I list them on F2F? In this forum? In Ticketmaster?
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
  • ten474ten474 Los Angeles Posts: 168
    edited February 23
    I got the code for tomorrows Wrigley show for 8/29 - should i buy through the mlb site from the text or use the code on Ticketmaster? does it matter? 
    My friend bought Fenway through the mlb site and they don't even allow him to re-sell them, so maybe Ticketmaster?
    Post edited by ten474 on
    2000: Los Angeles, San Bernardino
    2003: Irvine, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara
    2006: Los Angeles N1 & N2
    2011: Mexico City
    2013: Wrigley Field, Los Angeles N1 & N2
    2014: Austin City Limits Weekend 1
    2015: Mexico City
    2016: Fenway N1 & N2
    2018: Seattle N1 & N2, Missoula, Boston N1 & N2
    2021: Ohana I, Ohana II
    2022: San Diego, LA N1 & N2, Oakland N1 & N2, Fresno
    2023: St. Paul N1 & N2
    2024: Vancouver N1 & N2, Vegas N1 & N2, Los Angeles N1 & N2, Seattle N1 & N2, Dublin, Manchester, Missoula, Wrigley N2

• AcncullenAcncullen Posts: 3
    edited February 23

Post edited by Acncullen on
  • enddemenddem Posts: 72
    Question: when f2f goes live, will we need the MLB Ballpark app to purchase Fenway tickets or will Ticketmaster be enough?
    enddem said:
    Question: when f2f goes live, will we need the MLB Ballpark app to purchase Fenway tickets or will Ticketmaster be enough?
    Ticketmaster should be enough.
    2024: Vancouver N1 & N2, Vegas N1 & N2, Los Angeles N1 & N2, Seattle N1 & N2, Dublin, Manchester, Missoula, Wrigley N2

Fílex said:
    chalon said:
    Fílex said:
    PJNB said:
    Fílex said:
    Dear all,

I need your help.

If I get via Ticketmaster SEATED tickets tomorrow, how can I Sell the GA Ten Club tickets (of course, for Face value)?

thanks in advance 
    I do have a Bank account in Spain. Will it be easy to sell those GA Ten Club tickets for Barcelona?
    How does F2F work / sell? Via this forum? Via Ticketmaster? 
    (2006) Barcelona, Lisboa I & II, Madrid (2007) Lisboa, Madrid, Düsseldorf (2009) Manchester (2010) London, Arras, Bilbao (2012) Arras (2014) Amsterdam I & II (2018) London I, Barcelona, Madrid (2022) Oakland I, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I & II, Paris
    Fílex said:
    Fílex said:
    chalon said:
    Fílex said:
    PJNB said:
    Fílex said:
    Dear all,

I need your help.

thanks in advance 
    Ticketmaster.

ten474 said:
    Fílex said:
    Fílex said:
    chalon said:
    Fílex said:
    PJNB said:
    Fílex said:
    Dear all,

I need your help.

thanks in advance 
    Ticketmaster.
    But the tickets I got are Ten Club tickets. Will I be able to sell Barcelona Ten Club tickets F2F via Ticketmaster? 
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    What's the difference between the codes I received in the emails and the random number code I just received via text? 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    The Rock said:
    What's the difference between the codes I received in the emails and the random number code I just received via text? 
    One is usually for VF and the other you just got would be a double authentication likely for you account. 
  • Hi, guys. I'm looking for 1 Golden Circle GA for Melbourne, 18 November and 1 Golden Circle GA for Sydney, 23 November. 
    I got waitlisted by Ticketmaster, so no code for me.  :|
    Thanks!  =)
  • I'm so excited, I went for reserved seating in London because I'm taking my 15 year old son to his first PJ show and we got block 120 and the view looks amazing. I was worried we'd be up with the gods but as far I'm concerned it's been well worth being a member of 10C :blush:

Now just praying for EV to announce another solo tour soon!
  • dani11dani11 Posts: 43
    Just got Berlin N1 GA from TM...almost a hour after onsale and saying it was sold out. Don't give up looking!
  • Just got 2 Front circle for London. Same price as ten club
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 716
    20 minutes in and standing still available for Manchester. I am surprised. Maybe the price is putting a lot of people off.
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    matt84 said:
    20 minutes in and standing still available for Manchester. I am surprised. Maybe the price is putting a lot of people off.
    That is surprising.

I keep refreshing in the hopes of a second show being added.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • matt84 said:
    Same for London
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    edited February 23
    Unbelievable. The tickets for Berlin actually cost 175 euros up to the very back row. I wonder how long it will take until they are all gone. So much for "there will also be cheaper tickets". My ass.

Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Manchester standing may be gone now
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 716
    I was so relieved that I got GA tickets for Manchester during the 10c sale as I expected the general sale to be an absolute shit show. However, half an hour into the general sale now and standing still available.