Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• larisimolarisimo Posts: 45
    The Rock said:
    Zootrum said:
    Sec 106 for both Barcelona...not really great seats (but in the hall at least). I guess I had done better in the public sale.

They're not bad seats at all. 

I was in 105 in 2018 and it's a great view. 

Glad I found your comment. I scored 105 in BCN and was feeling so so about it. Thanks!
    "He who forgets...will be destined to remember..." +100 PJ shows...
  • Anyone doing Boston, Kings Of Leon is in town on the 16th in the small mgm venue, well worth the ticket.
  • larisimo said:
    Nevermind, just came in!
    Section 4 on the floor!

Nice! Enjoy!
    Thanks! Friend of mine just texted me, he's across from the mixing booth from me!
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Section 103 for Manchester confirmation email just dropped, not too bad and at least it’s not up the nose bleeds .
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022
    Manchester 2024
    Soon the view in Berlin....

I think this could be the BCN seating...

• mjd327mjd327 Posts: 160
    People mentioned PJ premium, the public on-sale tomorrow...its not ALL PJ premium is it? It can't just be Premium and fan club tickets with no general ones at all, is it? 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,812
    mjd327 said:
    People mentioned PJ premium, the public on-sale tomorrow...its not ALL PJ premium is it? It can't just be Premium and fan club tickets with no general ones at all, is it? 

There has been no mention of a general onsale, but one can hope.
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    larisimo said:
    The Rock said:
    Zootrum said:
    Sec 106 for both Barcelona...not really great seats (but in the hall at least). I guess I had done better in the public sale.

Glad I found your comment. I scored 105 in BCN and was feeling so so about it. Thanks!
    Honestly, you'll have a great view and the atmosphere in there is great. Enjoy! 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • DbongersDbongers Posts: 11
    Dbongers said:
    Anybody who registered for verified fan sale starting tomorrow receive an email yet?
    I haven’t got anything (also no waitlisted)
    Has anyone got an e-mail about London yet?
    It’s the one I’m waiting for as well. Nothing yet..
  • AB285441AB285441 Posts: 201
    Get_Right said:
    mjd327 said:

Imagine smaller arena shows like MSG will be soldout before a general onsale happens, but there may be opportunity for other venues.
    Get_Right said:
    mjd327 said:

Im confused. The ticket registration for verified fans, that was only for the premium dynamic pricing tickets? Not just regular-priced tickets? Like the ones that are going to be like $500 a piece for every single seat? 

So the ONLY way to get regularly priced tickets to the show was the fan club lotto ? Im so confused
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    Get_Right said:
    mjd327 said:

There's not going to be any? I lost on the Tenclub lottery, and didn't enter whatever the ticketmaster thing that needs a "code" is, and I certainly won't try for "premium tickets." But I figured there may be some sort of general public onsale. But that's what I get for not reading it all very carefully. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    I think I’m a bit confused because pj premium is like Ticketmaster platinum tickets right ? Which use dynamic pricing and are horrible because they charge insane prices. I thought the verified fan sale was for regular tickets which some probably would be premium but not all. Am I wrong ? Because if so that would be crazy. 
  • ZootrumZootrum Posts: 48
    The Rock said:
    Zootrum said:

105 would a bit better than 106...I am not that happy grabbing seats halfway back
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    Section 103 for Manchester confirmation email just dropped, not too bad and at least it’s not up the nose bleeds .
    Got 103 as well
    However,  I was given seat 40 and all the maps I have found only show seat 28 in any row in the section.
    Maybe someone has a recent detailed seating chart they can share?
  • G - Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities** and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club continually improves upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show. 
  • uffegraauffegraa Posts: 9
    edited February 22
    Manchester 103, Row 14, Seat 49. 

Should be decent. 

What rows have others got?

I have no idea how I rank seniority wise. 
    Post edited by uffegraa on
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,812
    mjd327 said:
    Get_Right said:
    mjd327 said:

Im confused. The ticket registration for verified fans, that was only for the premium dynamic pricing tickets? Not just regular-priced tickets? Like the ones that are going to be like $500 a piece for every single seat? 

So the ONLY way to get regularly priced tickets to the show was the fan club lotto ? Im so confused

Clear as mud, they really have not been clear and to what will happen tomorrow. Just that is verified fan sale and that many were waitlisted. That tells me not a lot of tickets will be available, but I really do not know.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    uffegraa said:

Should be decent. 

I got seat 40 
    Been a member more than 30 years
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    uffegraa said:

Should be decent. 

I got seat 40 
    I'm sure you can get 8 ppl to scoot down so that you folks can share a beer. 
  • Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 43
    Just got my seating information for Baltimore
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    uffegraa said:

Should be decent. 

I got seat 40 
    What is your member #?  I got row 14 as well just a section over.  I'm 62XXX
  • Is there no verified fan presale for Wrigley or Fenway? On Ticketmaster I only see a countdown for the PJ premium presale for those two shows while the others show a countdown to premium as well as a registration presale.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    Chrissal said:
    Is there no verified fan presale for Wrigley or Fenway? On Ticketmaster I only see a countdown for the PJ premium presale for those two shows while the others show a countdown to premium as well as a registration presale.
    Yeah, I asked that too. 
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Have people received TM codes for the UK presale tomorrow? 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • The Rock said:
    Not yet it seems.
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    The Rock said:
    Not yet it seems.
    I just got mine.  I won tickets in the 10C lottery so don't need it now, too bad can't give it to someone else.  
  • G - Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities** and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club continually improves upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show. 
    Thank you for posting.  I would question the last sentence in that statement for this year.
  • The Rock said:
    Not yet it seems.
    Mine have come through now.