Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    How and when do you sign up for the F2F to BUY tix on Ticketmaster?  Their site was not very clear on this. Thx in advance.
    General sale (which required registration) is tomorrow; I don't believe they have stated when F2F will go live. Probably not for another week or two?
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    How and when do you sign up for the F2F to BUY tix on Ticketmaster?  Their site was not very clear on this. Thx in advance.
    You don't sign up for F2F, you go to the TM sale page and once F2F is live (which won't be for a little while), those tickets when someone lists them will appear as the resale tix (red dots like the Target logo) on TM seating chart and they will be listed as F2F for face value.
    It will require some time to check frequently cause anything good will likely get bought quickly once listed.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    edited February 22
    Poncier said:
    You don't sign up for F2F, you go to the TM sale page and once F2F is live (which won't be for a little while), those tickets when someone lists them will appear as the resale tix (red dots like the Target logo) on TM seating chart and they will be listed as F2F for face value.
    It will require some time to check frequently cause anything good will likely get bought quickly once listed.
    "quickly" - almost every ticket literally in less than a minute. be ready to pounce. pro tips..

- be ready to buy whatever you see (unless you are targeting something specific)
    - update your cc to just one card so you dont have to click any extra clicks (it could mean the difference between winning and losing a tix)
    - do a test run to make sure you know exactly where to click and when (again, every second counts for the F2F, it is very heated and people are hawks on them, THEY WILL GO FAST)
    - i prefer the website to the app...different strokes for different folks
    - no not assume anything, if you see a ticket, go for it...you may not get another shot
    - there is a timer once you pick the ticket, dont pay attention to that...go fast, know your clicks..lol
    - you will need to literally be on the resale page for hours refreshing...sometimes there are "runs" of tickets that get dropped...sometimes there are only a few a day...sometimes none for days...it takes dedication...and a little sprinkle of luck...
    - there is a little strategy to it, you can buy the first one you see, then play the "upgrade" game...win, try another better seat, win, resell, rinse/repeat..hence go for what you see no matter where it is, just to get in the building...you might win one in 6 tries...??  depending on your dedication...

EDIT:  Good luck!

Post edited by PhartN on
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS52945 said:
    Another shit show of a lottery.  Apparently there isn’t a reason that have a fan club membership anymore.
    Why do so many people have trouble with this? The membership gives you access to the lottery. It does not guarantee you success in the lottery. Your best chance to get the best seats is through the lottery. If you are not in the fan club, you do not get that chance. You can take your chances in the general onsale, or on F2F drops, but both of those options will offer fewer of the best seats available.
    The issue people have with this is that being a paid member of the fan club used to damn near guarantee you tickets.  But every year the 10C keeps changing the lottery.  Last year they dropped the GA only option.  This year they dropped the priority selection (because apparently for some people it was too confusing.  LOL).  So now it is a completely random "shit show." 

I don't think people have trouble understanding this.  But people like you probably put in for 25 shows and get 17 of them.  When some people put in for one show and get zero so therefore the frustration is in some way valid.  So enjoy the air up there buddy. 
    People are repeatedly complaining that their membership is worthless and that their seniority didn't guarantee them tickets that it never guaranteed, so it's pretty clear that quite a few people are having trouble understanding this. Being a paid member of the fan club never "damn near guaranteed" you tickets. That is selective memory at work. Go back through this message board and you will find threads of people lamenting their lack of success in previous lotteries. This is your first post, so perhaps you're not aware of this.

I have had good results in the lottery some years, and bad results in others. I can relate to being disappointed that I did not get what I wanted in the lottery. What I can't relate to is people who seem to think that membership and/or seniority entitle them to tickets. It doesn't, and it never did. When I lose the lottery, I move on to the next option for procuring tickets.
    I am sure you are right but that was never my experience. At one point, I thought tickets were not allocated to the public until fan club request were filled.  Then maybe the fan club tickets were limited and rewarded by seniority for shows. 

Maybe this is just the shock of not getting tickets for the first time since joining in the 90s. I would have expected something more equitable for the fan club members than a random draw where you can request multiple shows. 
    They used to show the exact odds for each specific date. How could you be a member since the 90s and not once notice that? It's a lottery, we're all bound to lose eventually. I've only been a member for a few years now but have had luck previously and now missed out. That's how it works. 
    I joined the fan club because I do not go to a lot of shows and I wanted to ensure I could get tickets when I do.  I do not have the resume others do having been to less than 10 shows.  I prefer outdoor shows and usually only go to Alpine Valley or Wrigley.  This may also be why I am not as verse in the lottery changes throughout the years.  I likely am stuck in the past or how I perceived it to be when I first joined.

While I recognize some of this is just the shock and disappointment of not getting tickets, it still seems like this could have been administered better for fan club members.  I would have appreciated something more than a purely random lottery for the fan club.  Purely random with no other considerations just seems lazy.  I would think they would want to maximize the number of members who got tickets and not just allocate the tickets.  That could have been done with a little effort.  That and some transparency may have muted some of this criticism.  Some of this may be my dislike for Ticketmaster.  The other times I have gotten tickets (last time was 2018), it was all directly through the fan club.

While I agree with others that the membership is not worthless, it is fair to question its value, given the features that have been removed or changed over the years (Xmas single, merchandise item, ticket access, etc).  This is a topic for another thread.  And yes, I realize I have the option to not renew.
  • Any idea how much PJ Premium tickets will cost tomorrow?
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 445
    All dependent on the show, for example MSG will be very pricey. If you can be patient, most shows will drop dramatically as the show gets closer. They don't release all of the tickets at once either so hang tight.
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    DefSef79 said:
    Any idea how much PJ Premium tickets will cost tomorrow?
    DONT DO IT, DONT GIVE IN!!!
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • PhartN said:
    DefSef79 said:
    Any idea how much PJ Premium tickets will cost tomorrow?
    DONT DO IT, DONT GIVE IN!!!
    Palpatine Do It GIF - Palpatine Do It - Discover  Share GIFs
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • DbongersDbongers Posts: 11
    Anybody who registered for verified fan sale starting tomorrow receive an email yet?
    I haven’t got anything (also no waitlisted)
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    Interesting. Now that the confirmation emails for the official pre-sale have arrived for tomorrow, you can see that not only Ticketmaster is selling tickets for Berlin, but Eventim has also set up a pre-sale page.
  • severinlseverinl Posts: 30
    Dbongers said:
    Anybody who registered for verified fan sale starting tomorrow receive an email yet?
    Just got the info for Barcelona and berlin
  • Eventim always gets tickets because they own the Waldbühne.
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 347
    edited February 22
    Zen23 said:
    Jason7192 said:
    jhulud said:
    Dfite731 said:
    Someone probably already mentioned, but are seat assignments expected to be released before Ticketmaster sale? Seems unfair if it doesn’t… 
    It's been mentioned that 10C Tx Request seat assignments will be released sometime in late March into April. 
    Where did you get the March/April date? The timeline FAQ says we'll get the email with seat assignments by end of day on Friday 2/23.

In the request confirmation for Berlin it says:

"What Happens Next? We will email you instructions to view your tickets in a separate email."

In the request confirmation for Manchester it says:

"What Happens Next? We will email you instructions to view your tickets in a separate email prior to 1 April."
    If you have confirmation mails for both Berlin shows, check them again. You will find that they are saying that these instructions will be sent beginning of March.

In both mails it’s written below the picture („Senden wir dir per Email Anweisungen, wie du auf deine Tickets zugreifen kannst Anfang März.“). 
    But it is only clearly stated in the following text in one of these mails under „What happens next.“ In the other mail there is no date mentioned in this section. 

As I’ve gotten seats for one night I would really have loved to know, what exactly I’m paying for before buying. But we still don’t know if it’s assigned seating. 
    Public sale starts tomorrow. So without knowing what I’m getting, there is not even a chance to possibly try to „upgrade“ my seats in the public sale. 
    Happy that I am going to see PJ, but the whole process has been quite frustrating with the lack of transparency.
    And the messed up forum view isn’t helping either. Lol 

Wanted to post a screenshot of the picture in the TM mail, but can’t figure out how atm.  

• Dbongers said:
    Yes for Dublin. Quite a few people on a forum I'm on have been waitlisted.
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Has anyone heard any rumblings at all about a second Manchester or London show? 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • I'm confused. I registered for tickets, got the confirmation email that said if selected that:
    "On the evening of Thursday, February 22 you’ll get a second email letting you know whether you've been selected to join the sale, or placed on the waitlist. 

If selected, the sale will occur on Friday, February 23. Only those who receive codes will be able to join the queue and tickets are first come, first served."

Did my dumb@$$ register for the general sale and not the advance lottery fan club tickets?
    "Hahahaha....Ah Meg. You kids and your drugs" Peter from Family Guy
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 445
    Yes
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    Injunjoe said:
    I'm confused. I registered for tickets, got the confirmation email that said if selected that:
    "On the evening of Thursday, February 22 you’ll get a second email letting you know whether you've been selected to join the sale, or placed on the waitlist. 

If selected, the sale will occur on Friday, February 23. Only those who receive codes will be able to join the queue and tickets are first come, first served."

Did my dumb@$$ register for the general sale and not the advance lottery fan club tickets?
    Speaking as someone that registered only for the fanclub tickets and not for the general sale that needs a code, I think you might be better off. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • JABKJABK Posts: 347
    YES YES!!! Scored 2 tickets in section E2 row 20 for Waldbühne. Looking like great seats on Mike's side✌️
  • Dbongers said:
    Has anyone got an e-mail about London yet?
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London O2 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London O2 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, Hyde Park 8/7/22, Hyde Park 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • ZootrumZootrum Posts: 48
    edited February 22
    Sec 106 for both Barcelona...not really great seats (but in the hall at least). I guess I had done better in the public sale.

Post edited by Zootrum on
  • JABKJABK Posts: 347
    I have to say it is fantastic now that Waldbühne has numbered seats 👍
  • belenosbelenos Posts: 10
    So Berlin should have numbered seats? 
    I received PK1 standing for both Berlin concerts, so both are in the "gold circle" category? 
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Zootrum said:
    Sec 106 for both Barcelona...not really great seats (but in the hall at least). I guess I had done better in the public sale.

They're not bad seats at all. 

I was in 105 in 2018 and it's a great view. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • belenosbelenos Posts: 10
    kilteragh said:
    Dbongers said:
    Yes for Dublin. Quite a few people on a forum I'm on have been waitlisted.
    Also already received the mail for the dublin pre-sale 
  • Looks like U.S. tickets are starting to, little by little, get Ticketmaster notices that you can click through and see them listed in your account. Baltimore is showing for me so far, but I have GA, so not sure if folks in seats are seeing assignments as these come in or not?
    Mike "...After Dark"
  • Looks like U.S. tickets are starting to, little by little, get Ticketmaster notices that you can click through and see them listed in your account. Baltimore is showing for me so far, but I have GA, so not sure if folks in seats are seeing assignments as these come in or not?
    I have seated B'more. No email...yet.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
  • jamofpearlsjamofpearls Posts: 347
    edited February 22
    Nevermind, just came in!
    Section 4 on the floor!
    Post edited by jamofpearls on
  • Just wondering if trading tickets is an option among 10C members. I live in Canada so unable to sell on the ticket exchange platform. I have 2 x P2 tickets to both Seattle shows and would be interested in trading one of the nights for the other so I can get 4 to one show. DM me if interested.
  • larisimolarisimo Posts: 45
    Nevermind, just came in!
    Section 4 on the floor!

Nice! Enjoy!
    "He who forgets...will be destined to remember..." +100 PJ shows...