Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• chalonchalon Posts: 114
    I just received an update Email for Vancouver. It indicates all allocations have been made and they list the shows and that they are confirmed. I assume those that didn't get tix for a show will see something else.
    I just received the same thing but when I log into Ticketmaster is still doesn't show any upcoming shows.  Hoping to get the seat assignments soon so I can figure out what I am doing.
    The timeline says the emails with access to your tickets will come by EOD Friday. Hopefully they come out before the verified fan onsale, but seems like they may come out after that.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,336
    PJ_Soul said:
    I just got my commemorative tickets processing confirmation from TM, so that's nice.

Same!
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    hihobibo said:
    The priority system was fair.  But it required ten club to manage it manually or at most semi automatically.  Since Ticketmaster took over running the draw in 2020 they attempted to automate it in the last few tours through 2023 and failed to program it correctly.  Like, people who had a show 5th were getting it over people who had it first.  In the pure priority logic that can never happen but it happened a lot from 2020-23. Rather than fix the system logic, they just threw it out the window completely this year. 

I got some but not all of my entries so I don't feel like I did better or worse than I would have with priority.  But there are plenty of people who got more than they should, or less than they should.  It's a shame.  I'm not a programmer but it surely can't be that difficult for people who know what they're doing to create the logic.  I mean what are the fees meant to pay for if not administration of the ticketing platform.  
    What do you mean by getting more than or less than they should? Why are their tiers of fans in your mind? It's a lotto with an equal chance for everyone. 
    I mean if the priority system was in place there wouldn’t be very many people striking out completely or getting everything they apply
    for.  The prioritization takes some of the randomness away.  That’s all.  It’s not a tiers of fans thing at all.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 109
    Looks like a was a semi bonehead when reading the details.  I did enter the Ten Club lottery and did pretty well with what I was hoping to get.  I did not enter the presale Ticketmaster draw which happens on Friday.  When is the general sale for everyone going to happen?  Hopefully I can pick something up F2F because I have had terrible luck with Ticketmaster in general.
  • StojStoj Posts: 122
    edited February 21
    In case anyone is as confused as I was about this process, here are all of the details via Ticketmaster.  And here is the PJ page explaining similarly.
    Post edited by Stoj on
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • jhuludjhulud Posts: 315
    Just noticed this...and I think it was brought up on the FB tour page...I got both nights for Chicago and Boston, but saw that taxes were charged for the Chicago tix and no tax for the Bostone ones. So I guess the $175 price was not all-inclusive as maybe alleged?

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,353
    jhulud said:
    Just noticed this...and I think it was brought up on the FB tour page...I got both nights for Chicago and Boston, but saw that taxes were charged for the Chicago tix and no tax for the Bostone ones. So I guess the $175 price was not all-inclusive as maybe alleged?

Each locality has its own tax laws. For example, Las Vegas tickets have a live entertainment tax that took the price from $185 to $199.58. Inglewood, where the Forum is, had like a half-cent tax, so a $372 pair had only $2.20 in tax added to it. And Vancouver had no taxes added at all to the CA$208.70/US$155.08 price.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    My maximum total across all shows from my confirmation email was correct down to the penny, including no taxes in Boston and $32.20 in taxes for Baltimore. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Anyone that's going to the Baltimore show, going to Springsteen the next night?

98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
    JimmyV said:
    My maximum total across all shows from my confirmation email was correct down to the penny, including no taxes in Boston and $32.20 in taxes for Baltimore. 
    For mine, the cheaper Vancouver tickets offset the taxes on the various U.S. tickets almost exactly, so my overall average ticket ended up being almost exactly $185.00 despite my average U.S. ticket price being more like $193.00.
  • Dfite731Dfite731 Posts: 16
    Someone probably already mentioned, but are seat assignments expected to be released before Ticketmaster sale? Seems unfair if it doesn’t… 
  • jhuludjhulud Posts: 315
    Dfite731 said:
    Someone probably already mentioned, but are seat assignments expected to be released before Ticketmaster sale? Seems unfair if it doesn’t… 
    It's been mentioned that 10C Tx Request seat assignments will be released sometime in late March into April. 
  • nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 547
    There must be someone going to Missoula ? ...because I didn't get tickets.  And no one is talking about it 
  • Welp... I struck out for Wrigley. Just got the unfulfilled notification and no way I'm paying these prices for seats that are not worth buying. 
    03 - Irvine
    10 - Columbus
    13 - Pittsburgh
    16 - Lexington, Chicago 2
    18 - Seattle 2, Missoula, Boston 1
  • Second year in a row without tix for one concert only selected (Vegas). Not much of fairness on this process. 
  • Skunked on Philly tickets. This is the last 3 requests I’ve made that I haven’t gotten tickets. Frustrating. 
  • O-WO-W Posts: 54
    jhulud said:
    Dfite731 said:
    It's been mentioned that 10C Tx Request seat assignments will be released sometime in late March into April. 
    So, confirm tickets by Friday and have them ported over to Ticketmaster and then specifics on tickets later.  Is that right?
  • king-geeking-gee Posts: 19
    Skunked on Philly tickets. This is the last 3 requests I’ve made that I haven’t gotten tickets. Frustrating. 
    I am still waiting to hear about Philly tix.. not feeling optimistic. 
  • sean9769sean9769 Posts: 57
    Unfulfilled notices are officially arriving.
    I just received two Baltimore and Philly
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

• StojStoj Posts: 122
    If you don't feel like waiting for the rejection email, you can probably confirm your rejection here.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • MS52945MS52945 Posts: 43
    Another shit show of a lottery.  Apparently there isn’t a reason that have a fan club membership anymore.
  • Jason7192Jason7192 Posts: 312
    jhulud said:
    Dfite731 said:
    Where did you get the March/April date? The timeline FAQ says we'll get the email with seat assignments by end of day on Friday 2/23.

• Just "Got Some" info via email on lottery ticket requests...

"All eligible requests have been processed, the results of your request are listed below.

What Happens Next?
    If we were unable to fulfill your ticket request, no further action is required. If your request was confirmed, check your inbox for a separate email from us with further instructions.

Additional tickets will be made available during the registered sale on Friday, February 23."
    "I'm just feeling so tough with my ukelele...my badass mother f'in ukelele" EV 8/7/08 Newark, NJ

MS52945 said:
    Another shit show of a lottery.  Apparently there isn’t a reason that have a fan club membership anymore.
    Why do so many people have trouble with this? The membership gives you access to the lottery. It does not guarantee you success in the lottery. Your best chance to get the best seats is through the lottery. If you are not in the fan club, you do not get that chance. You can take your chances in the general onsale, or on F2F drops, but both of those options will offer fewer of the best seats available.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,813
    BF25394 said:
    MS52945 said:
    Why do so many people have trouble with this? The membership gives you access to the lottery. It does not guarantee you success in the lottery. Your best chance to get the best seats is through the lottery. If you are not in the fan club, you do not get that chance. You can take your chances in the general onsale, or on F2F drops, but both of those options will offer fewer of the best seats available.

Yep. Many members scored 10c tickets. Many did not. Same as it ever was and this was very easy smooth even though the tickets could have been distributed more fairly.
  • BF25394 said:
    MS52945 said:
    The issue people have with this is that being a paid member of the fan club used to damn near guarantee you tickets.  But every year the 10C keeps changing the lottery.  Last year they dropped the GA only option.  This year they dropped the priority selection (because apparently for some people it was too confusing.  LOL).  So now it is a completely random "shit show." 

I don't think people have trouble understanding this.  But people like you probably put in for 25 shows and get 17 of them.  When some people put in for one show and get zero so therefore the frustration is in some way valid.  So enjoy the air up there buddy. 
  • carbonezcarbonez Posts: 79
    Any Hawaii 10C people going to Sydney in November?

I might go if I get some off FTF.  I go Australia often.  I missed the deadline for ten club seats by 30min.  5am our time! I thought I had another day.
  • HaijayHaijay Posts: 376
    There must be someone going to Missoula ? ...because I didn't get tickets.  And no one is talking about it 
    Coming from Vancouver, in GA, just like 2018👍👍👍
  • Signed up for 10C sale for both NYC shows and Philly. Just got the email. Didn't get any. I signed up for the 10C a few years back (been a fan since the '90s) just to get access to tickets and haven't been able to get them fulfilled for the last few tours. Pretty frustrating.

• Struck out of Vegas N1 - Seattle N1 & Baltimore -  a complete hat trick of bumness