Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• HaijayHaijay Posts: 376
    edited February 21
    Post edited by Sea on
  • JABK said:
    So everybody in the States know their exact seats...can't wait for my seats at Waldbühne!
    I'm in Seattle, WA and haven't received my seat info yet. Should I be worried?

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    JABK said:
    So everybody in the States know their exact seats...can't wait for my seats at Waldbühne!

Nobody in the States has a seat assignment yet. Not sure where JABK got that idea. We probably won't get those until Thursday.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • It is good that the lottery is random and seniority doesn’t matter. Some people have 10C memberships older than I am. Doesn’t mean I love the band any less than they do or deserve to have a slimmer chance at tickets. Just my 2¢
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
    Wrigley 8/31/2024
    Baltimore 9/12/2024
    Fenway 9/15/2024
  • HaijayHaijay Posts: 376
    It is good that the lottery is random and seniority doesn’t matter. Some people have 10C memberships older than I am. Doesn’t mean I love the band any less than they do or deserve to have a slimmer chance at tickets. Just my 2¢
    It’s about time. LONG overdue👍👍
  • chittychitty Posts: 609
    It is good that the lottery is random and seniority doesn’t matter. Some people have 10C memberships older than I am. Doesn’t mean I love the band any less than they do or deserve to have a slimmer chance at tickets. Just my 2¢

Agreed. However the ability for someone to get multiple GA tickets, while others get seats or none, is now unfair. The priority system was flawed I am sure, but was better then this free for all
  • SC171081SC171081 Posts: 12
    are the US tickets all finalised? I haven't heard anything, I only put in for one ticket to one show Chicago 31st as I will be travelling from Aus for work that week

thankfully got Melb and Sydney shows closer to home
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,907
    The priority system was fair.  But it required ten club to manage it manually or at most semi automatically.  Since Ticketmaster took over running the draw in 2020 they attempted to automate it in the last few tours through 2023 and failed to program it correctly.  Like, people who had a show 5th were getting it over people who had it first.  In the pure priority logic that can never happen but it happened a lot from 2020-23. Rather than fix the system logic, they just threw it out the window completely this year. 

I got some but not all of my entries so I don't feel like I did better or worse than I would have with priority.  But there are plenty of people who got more than they should, or less than they should.  It's a shame.  I'm not a programmer but it surely can't be that difficult for people who know what they're doing to create the logic.  I mean what are the fees meant to pay for if not administration of the ticketing platform.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    I nailed Vancouver and LA tickets. I have not heard about Chicago one way or the other. What's happening?
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
    Any Hawaii 10C people going to Sydney in November?
  • chalonchalon Posts: 114
    KV4053 said:
    I nailed Vancouver and LA tickets. I have not heard about Chicago one way or the other. What's happening?
    You should expect to get an email tomorrow summarizing that you got Vancouver and LA and didn’t get Chicago. Then you just have to hope you get picked for verified fan to buy tickets for Chicago on Friday, or failing that, get some F2F tickets when they open the exchange much closer to the show date.
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,158
    I got reserved tickets to Wrigley 1, and it would appear that I've struck out for night 2. I'd like to go to both Wrigley shows, but at least I got one. Plus I'm still sitting on Indiana tickets from last year. I am grateful. Thanks 10c!  
  • Has anyone already received an email from Ticketmaster about the general sale??
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,526
    Has anyone already received an email from Ticketmaster about the general sale??

Negative, but I thought those would come tomorrow.
  • king-geeking-gee Posts: 19
    How many times do I need to refresh my email before I get a confirmation or lost email... Ugh impatiently waiting.
  • I didn't receive any response yet. Email says today evening I should get a response. If that doesn't happens will be my second tour in a row without getting a ticket. Hope that email comes soon.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited February 21
    I just got my commemorative tickets processing confirmation from TM, so that's nice.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,353
    PJ_Soul said:
    I just got my commemorative tickets processing confirmation from TM, so that's nice.
    Me, too. Or, at least, I got one of them. (There were separate ones for Canada and the U.S.)
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    I received an email from Ticketmaster Germany informing me that it will not be possible to buy tickets without registration at any time, not even in the coming weeks and months. I was aware that you have to register for the presale on February 23. However, I didn't expect the sale of tickets to remain a closed system for registered users until the shows. 
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    The priority system was fair.  But it required ten club to manage it manually or at most semi automatically.  Since Ticketmaster took over running the draw in 2020 they attempted to automate it in the last few tours through 2023 and failed to program it correctly.  Like, people who had a show 5th were getting it over people who had it first.  In the pure priority logic that can never happen but it happened a lot from 2020-23. Rather than fix the system logic, they just threw it out the window completely this year. 

I got some but not all of my entries so I don't feel like I did better or worse than I would have with priority.  But there are plenty of people who got more than they should, or less than they should.  It's a shame.  I'm not a programmer but it surely can't be that difficult for people who know what they're doing to create the logic.  I mean what are the fees meant to pay for if not administration of the ticketing platform.  
    What do you mean by getting more than or less than they should? Why are their tiers of fans in your mind? It's a lotto with an equal chance for everyone. 
    JABK said:

nothing yet for Vancouver.  I did get an email this morning that they processed the commemorative ticket request, so that might indicate things are about to move?
  • I just received an update Email for Vancouver. It indicates all allocations have been made and they list the shows and that they are confirmed. I assume those that didn't get tix for a show will see something else.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 43
    I am surprised they allow people to be awarded both shows for Wrigley and Fenway.  I would have thought it would be like MSG that you would get one or the other but not both.  I received P1 for both nights at Wrigley and Fenway and some people didn't get any.  Unless they were only requesting GA and that is why they didn't get either show.
  • chalonchalon Posts: 114
    Mhemm11 said:
    I am surprised they allow people to be awarded both shows for Wrigley and Fenway.  I would have thought it would be like MSG that you would get one or the other but not both.  I received P1 for both nights at Wrigley and Fenway and some people didn't get any.  Unless they were only requesting GA and that is why they didn't get either show.
    It just comes down to capacity. MSG is about 20k for concerts, Wrigley is more like 40k. So even if they have the same demand, Wrigley has a lot more seats to allocate.
  • thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 109
    I just received an update Email for Vancouver. It indicates all allocations have been made and they list the shows and that they are confirmed. I assume those that didn't get tix for a show will see something else.
    I just received the same thing but when I log into Ticketmaster is still doesn't show any upcoming shows.  Hoping to get the seat assignments soon so I can figure out what I am doing.
    Mhemm11 said:
    Way bigger venue, so I suppose way more tickets available.  MSG is a pretty small venue to play given the population around New York.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,951
    I just received an update Email for Vancouver. It indicates all allocations have been made and they list the shows and that they are confirmed. I assume those that didn't get tix for a show will see something else.
    I just received the same thing but when I log into Ticketmaster is still doesn't show any upcoming shows.  Hoping to get the seat assignments soon so I can figure out what I am doing.

In the past, you would get an email from ticketmaster with a link to click to "accept" your tickets.  Once you do that, the tickets will be added to your ticketmaster account.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• SV2828SV2828 Posts: 67
    i just received this email as well for both Van nights.  Nothing for Seattle 2, which i am guessing means i didnt hit on that one....

ISO one ticket to SEA night 2....lol
    9/22/96 - Toledo, 7/19/98-Vancouver, 7/21/98-Seattle, 11/5/00-Seattle, 12/8/02-Seattle, 5/30/03-Vancouver, 9/2/05-Vancouver, 7/22/06-Gorge,WA, 9/22/09-Seattle, 9/25/09-Vancouver, 9/26/09-Portland(Ridgefield)-Calgary, 9/21/11-Edmonton, 9/23/11-Vancouver, 9/25/11, Portland 11/28/13, Spokane 11/29/13, Calgary 12/2/13, Vancouver 12/4/13, Seattle (Home Shows) 8/8+8/10/18, Fenway (Away Shows), 9/2+9/4/18, (Vancouver 5/4/24), (Vancouver 5/6/24)

EV: Vancouver, 4/2/08 + 4/3/08 - Seattle, 7/16/11, Amsterdam, 6/10/2019
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Just got my email too about the Las Vegas commemorative tickets.