Options

Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 360
    My credit card is showing a pending payment for £1 AND a pending refund of £1. Is that what everyone else’s shows?
    No mine doesn't have this. Was a debit card and I was expecting it to take a pending payment.
    Anyone else not have it pending?
  • Options
    approappro UK Posts: 6
    Poncier said:
    appro said:
    andypin said:
    What's Reserved mean in "Front Standing/Reserved"? Is that either front Standing or Reserved seating?
    Yes you can either get the standing area or the seated area with that option.
    Sorry for being thick - do you get a choice (or will I be automatically given one or the other)?
    You automatically get one or the other
    Cheers. Fingers crossed for standing. 
  • Options
    il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    fl247556 said:
    Are we sure there is early entry for TC tickets ?
    Not, this is a recurring topic here in the thread, I am going crazy about this. Mentioned nowhere. I guess in the past, it was mentioned at the time of the sales announcement!
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 436
    axeljohan said:
    So no more early entry or did they just forget the info about that?
    I think that is the main question... and no mention at all..
    @Santos L. Halper @Sea could someone please clarify the early entry question? 10c-members are used to getting early entry for approx. 30 years. If there is a chance regarding this policy, it would be great if this could be clearly communicated.
  • Options
    My credit card is showing a pending payment for £1 AND a pending refund of £1. Is that what everyone else’s shows?
    Mine shows a charge for $0
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    No ‘GA only’ option counts me out for the 10C lottery. I don’t want to end up with seats in Tottenham Stadium. Maybe will give it a try in the general sale.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    JimmyV said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zod said:
    No priority also sounds challenging?  You're probably going to end up with fans that get tickets to a bunch of shows they wanted, while others get completely shutout.   In previous years that seemed to be more from glitches in the system or nuance in priority selection, but this would seem to be enhancing the issues that could result.

Kind of seems like the power of 10c erodes a bit with each passing tour.   Some through how the tickets and lottery have been evolving.  I'm still not sure if Fan2Fan is a good thing or a bad thing.   It makes it easy to ditch tickets you can't use, but I think it makes people sign up for more tickets than they need, so the 10c members that actually use their tickets sit further back than normal (because people bought then tossed their tickets).  In addition PJ Premium also pushes seat locations further back.

I'm hoping my instincts are correct and Vancouver show(s) when there is Seattle shows, tend to have lower demand.  Not like a Seattle concert or a concert in the much more densely populated East coast.

I'm hoping that this is mitigated by:

1) Announcing the full tour at once
    2) Ticket prices
    3) The lack of a GA only option

But I will be inconsolable if I miss Fenway 10C tickets while watching people tap dance about hitting on 12 shows including Fenway 
    Am I crazy to think Fenway might be in less demand this year, considering the shows are on a Sunday and Tuesday & there are so many other options on that leg? I'm debating even putting in for N2. 

I'm thinking if I have to score a single close to the show it won't be a problem. 

I think it will be in demand because it has been six years and it's Pearl Jam in Boston, But, if there really is going to be F2F for Fenway, good to very good tickets might be gotten with a little effort.
    Local demand, no doubt... part of me thinks the traveling fanbase might opt for better venues / dates, but IDK. 
    Hopefully that is the case with Wrigley's second night.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,242
    edited February 13
    on2legs said:
    Get_Right said:
    If they have seniority seating, why have p1 and p2 for roughly the same price? For those with higher club numbers, wouldn’t selecting p2 push them out of the arena? 

This would be a significant change to the old rule of thumb “seniority doesn’t impact whether you get the show you want, just where you sit” unless the p1 and p2 are separate draws?

I don't get the P1 and P2 thing. What about the rest of the arena?I do not like the back of the floor. Seems like P2 might be better.  I don't know.
    I think you have a better chance of getting tickets if you select p2 as one of your options.  There’s a lot of fans who won’t even consider siting in those seats so they won’t select that option.  If you’re happy to be in the building it’s a good option. 

With the steep 200 level stairs p2 at MSG would be difficult for me. They even have accessible option which I may try. I think it’s great they’re giving some choice to those that might prefer the sides upstairs or those who may want lowers but further back. But this is gives more options to the newer members who can circumvent seniority a bit.

• Options
    johanypma said:
    No ‘GA only’ option counts me out for the 10C lottery. I don’t want to end up with seats in Tottenham Stadium. Maybe will give it a try in the general sale.
    Wait what. You can't pick GA as usual?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    hadrielia said:
    Fílex said:

Yeap that looks good
    Thinking about Barcelona as well, is Pista o grada standing tickets? 
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    broe01broe01 Posts: 36
    Can someone tell me what odds they think I have of getting some tickets?  I've been a member for 5 years and it hasn't ever worked out...  I selected both MSG shows (all price levels), Philly (GA and lower), and Wrigley (GA).  What percentage likelihood do you think I have of getting SOMETHING?
  • Options
    broe01 said:
    Can someone tell me what odds they think I have of getting some tickets?  I've been a member for 5 years and it hasn't ever worked out...  I selected both MSG shows (all price levels), Philly (GA and lower), and Wrigley (GA).  What percentage likelihood do you think I have of getting SOMETHING?
    As far as I know there is no GA only option, so if you are selected your garaunteed either seats or GA.
  • Options
    poto101poto101 Posts: 398
    I'm still confused by the Chicago show options. The caption says "Selecting multiple seat preferences will increase your chances of getting tickets.", but how does that work when the first option is 'GA or P1'? is each option a seprate lottery?

It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    Am I the only one that is more excited about the NYCH tour than PJ. He at least plays the South. I will definitely make it a priority over PJ.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    The greyed out sections are a huge bummer. Premium buyers who aren’t diehards. We’re not gonna have the same crowd experience as msg ‘22. Just hoping to get into the building for MSG at face value pricing, but the other venues I didn’t take the second tier. Why is the second tier only $10 less?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,949
    poto101 said:
    I'm still confused by the Chicago show options. The caption says "Selecting multiple seat preferences will increase your chances of getting tickets.", but how does that work when the first option is 'GA or P1'? is each option a seprate lottery?

Because you do have the option to avoid GA altogether and just pick reserved.  If you pick both you're in consideration for both reserved and GA.  

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's like say there are 45000 reserved tickets. And 1500 GA tix. You might as well put in for the total 46500 tickets instead of just 45000 tix. 
  • Options
    The greyed out sections are a huge bummer. Premium buyers who aren’t diehards. We’re not gonna have the same crowd experience as msg ‘22. Just hoping to get into the building for MSG at face value pricing, but the other venues I didn’t take the second tier. Why is the second tier only $10 less?
    MSG is fucked. no way to win that except for the luckiest of the lucky.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 414
    edited February 13
    I would be very grateful if you could answer two questions for me.

#1 If I get two tickets for Berlin in the Ten Club Lottery, can I also buy tickets for the same show afterwards via the Varifed Fan Sale?

#2 If I get two tickets for Berlin in the Ten Club Lottery, can I resell them via an official Ticketmaster resale?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,898
    edited February 13
    We used to always be in the first section on either side with reserved seats (10C #s 124,xxx and 128,xxx) and were surrounded by mostly fans who were totally into the show.  Last year, we were mostly in the 1st or 2nd section but we were surrounded by groups of "bros" who insisted on getting hammered and high-fiving throughout the show.  To me, this was a direct result of "PJ Premium."  Cutting back on shows significantly this year.

Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,092
    seanclax said:
    No mine doesn't have this. Was a debit card and I was expecting it to take a pending payment.
    Not yet, but I remember that for the last 2 years... at least I think I do. :)
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 514
    NH87 said:
    Does anyone happen to know what blocks PK2 in Berlin represent? Some digging online suggests potentially B, D and G, but was hoping someone on here might know for sure? Thanks!
    The way I understand it, you could end up ANYWHERE with PK2. Even way up in the last rows.
  • Options
    We used to always be in the first section on either side with reserved seats (10C #s 124,xxx and 128,xxx) and were surrounded by mostly fans who were totally into the show.  Last year, we were mostly in the 1st or 2nd section but we were surrounded by groups of "bros" who insisted on getting hammered and high-fiving throughout the show.  To me, this was a direct result of "PJ Premium."  Cutting back on shows significantly this year.

#evenbros

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Does anyone know if London has a dedicated Ten club section at the front?
  • Options
    il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    johanypma said:
    especially if there is no 10c early entry...

• Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 326
    Why is it so hard to put out the prices for the general onsale? For example they have a lot of different sections at the site map for Waldbühne...are they all the same prices? I don't care about early entry or getting close to the stage so I'm wondering what the advantage is with TC?
  • Options
    poto101poto101 Posts: 398
    poto101 said:

Because you do have the option to avoid GA altogether and just pick reserved.  If you pick both you're in consideration for both reserved and GA.  

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's like say there are 45000 reserved tickets. And 1500 GA tix. You might as well put in for the total 46500 tickets instead of just 45000 tix. 
    Why would I need to pick both if the first option includes "GA Field or Reserved P1"? Shouldn't this option make all seat options and therefore all available 10c tix?
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 80
    Is it a problem if I drawed a lottery with a different mail? 
    My ten club mail is hotmail but I entered a draw through ticketmaster with gmail (Barcelona 1 and 2)
    PS: I receveid a mail from Ticketmaster in gmail.
    I'm sorry but it's my first lottery.
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 360
    BSully said:
    seanclax said:
    Not yet, but I remember that for the last 2 years... at least I think I do. :)
    What do you mean?
  • Options
    LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    Mine shows the same, don't worry. It is just a test payment to make sure your credit card is valid
  • Options
    poto101 said:
    poto101 said:

Why would I need to pick both if the first option includes "GA Field or Reserved P1"? Shouldn't this option make all seat options and therefore all available 10c tix?
    You don’t. What he is saying is that u can just pick seated tickets vs the seat and GA option.