Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,248
    Mawky1103 said:
    demetrios said:
    EH14457 said:
    demetrios said:
    I'm confused on the Seattle seating chart. Club 1, 26, 14 & 15 are not available?

That looks right. I would guess they're being reserved for Kraken season ticket holders and Climate Pledge donors/sponsors.

Ok. But what about MSG ? :o

That is Blanking nuts. 
    Where are those grey section tickets going and how are they being sold? Is that for the general sale? seems like years past 10C seats had a lot of those.
    The best will be Platinum, and any that make it to verified or general sales, as soon as they are sold they are going to end up on Stubhub at Platinum prices. NY doesn't allow transfer bans on tickets, so it is the wild wild west.

There are a ton of Knicks and Rags season ticket holders who likely get access to tickets. Also, NY has a large amount of industry execs who know how to score those sweet wing tickets.
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,949
    That MSG map is wild. My seats from the 2022 shows are not even available lol
  • Options
    DbongersDbongers Posts: 11
    PJ_Soul said:
    Does anyone know if London has a dedicated Ten club section at the front?
    I don't believe it does. The tickets options were for 1) standing/seating OR 2) seating only.

This suggests that by going for option 1, you might get standing or you might get nosebleed seats right at the back. Double lucky dip!

I have to say, after all the excitement if the past few days, I feel really......deflated
    I don't know about London, but I do know that the same options are shown for North American shows, where GA is definitely a 10C-dedicated section, so I don't think those two options showing indicates one way or the other if GA pit in London is 10C-dedicated.

For London it only showed a smaller section right in front of the stage. Not the entire floor for GA. 
    So 10C is more like a golden cirkel/pit idea, the GA is probably for verified fans(and general onsale if any would be left). 

• Options
    auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 110
    Uhhh...I didn't think tickets were on-sale yet to the general public?!?!?
    Was looking at GFC Bank Arena Baltimore. Came across Tickets Center site where you can get a floor seat for $1000. What's up with that???
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,981
    In for both Seattle x2, Philadelphia x2 & Baltimore. 🤞 

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,485
    BF25394 said:
    pjl44 said:
    I've been to over 1,000 concerts and have never witnessed anything like Uniondale 03
    I was also there, and I'm not denying what it was like. My point was that it was a time and a place, and I think that you would have seen the same reaction at MSG in 2003-- and I don't think you wouldn't see anything like that in 2024 at UBS (which, incidentally, is a gorgeous arena).
    Oh yes...very possible. Notable that they didn't test that at MSG a couple months later!
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 657
    johanypma said:
    No ‘GA only’ option counts me out for the 10C lottery. I don’t want to end up with seats in Tottenham Stadium. Maybe will give it a try in the general sale.
    Same. I don’t want a seat for Manchester. Will try the general sale.
  • Options
    What about really high prices for the shows in europe? What about the battle against ticketmaster in the past? Why we have to pay 175 eur for a show and connect with ticketmaster to have our ten club ticket? What's happened? I love pj even for their politici not just for their music.... This time, it seems to be not a pj tour
  • Options
    Is it a problem if I drawed a lottery with a different mail? 
    My ten club mail is hotmail but I entered a draw through ticketmaster with gmail (Barcelona 1 and 2)
    PS: I receveid a mail from Ticketmaster in gmail.
    I'm sorry but it's my first lottery.

IS IT RIGHT? THANK U!
    Using two different emails seems dangerous. I would only use one just to be safe. 
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,653
    auntdonut said:
    Was looking at GFC Bank Arena Baltimore. Came across Tickets Center site where you can get a floor seat for $1000. What's up with that???
    Ticket broker. They’re selling tickets they don’t have because they know they’ll turn a profit on them later. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,535
    I'm curious on the fees breakdown.  We know the ticket(s) are $175 each.  Does it work out that it's $140 per ticket and $35 in taxes/fees to = the $175?
  • Options
    teskeincteskeinc Posts: 840
    Leokekem said:
    What about really high prices for the shows in europe? What about the battle against ticketmaster in the past? Why we have to pay 175 eur for a show and connect with ticketmaster to have our ten club ticket? What's happened? I love pj even for their politici not just for their music.... This time, it seems to be not a pj tour
    Vedder is worth nearly $100 million dollars. That ship sailed a long time ago. 
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Options
    auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 110
    ComeToTX said:
    auntdonut said:
    Ticket broker. They’re selling tickets they don’t have because they know they’ll turn a profit on them later. 
      👍😬🤨 😐🤑
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,425
    demetrios said:
    In for both Seattle x2, Philadelphia x2 & Baltimore. 🤞 

Also in for Philly 1 and Baltimore! 🤞🤞🙏  
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487
    demetrios said:
    EH14457 said:
    demetrios said:
    I'm confused on the Seattle seating chart. Club 1, 26, 14 & 15 are not available?

That looks right. I would guess they're being reserved for Kraken season ticket holders and Climate Pledge donors/sponsors.

Ok. But what about MSG ? :o

That makes me sick! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I think some people were asking about Early Entry. On the following TM tour info page there is an FAQ at the bottom:
    https://blog.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-tour-2024/

One of the questions:
    What is the GA Pit or Reserved - Standing or Seating option?

Select this option if you are willing to stand in GA or sit through the show as you may be selected for either. If selected for GA standing tickets, you will receive early entry at a predetermined GA only door, at venues where early entry is permitted. If selected for Reserved Seating, your tickets will be assigned based on seniority in Ten Club.

Finsbury Park '92 | Brixton 1 '93 | Wembley 2 '96 | Wembley 1&2 '00 | Reading, Paris '06 | Munich, Wembley '07 | Shepherds Bush, Berlin, Manchester, London '09 | Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park '10 | Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1, Copenhagen, Atlanta '12 | Brooklyn 2, Philly 1&2, LA 1&2 '13 | Amsterdam 1&2, Vienna, Berlin '14 | Central Park, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City '15 | Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Wrigley 1&2 '16 | London 1, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, London 2, Fenway 2 '18 | Oakland 1&2, Berlin, Zurich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam '22 | St. Paul 1&2, Chicago 1&2 '23 |
  • Options
    bertanbertan Posts: 266
    edited February 14
    I really don't understand how some of you think these prices are normal. Maybe it's a US vs Europe thing? Because they are absolutely outrageous for the UK market.

London prices are £160 for a single ticket. Taylor Swift is playing the Wembley Stadium this summer and obviously it's sold out. But after some googling, I found these pre-sale ticket prices:

Seated ticket – £58.65 – £194.75
    General admission standing – £110.40
    Front standing – £172.25.

And this is Taylor Swift. Whether you like her or not, you have to admit she's probably the most popular act in the world right now. Smashing Pumpkins are playing some UK dates this summer as well. They are playing arenas, not stadiums, but as far as I can tell, the standing tickets for Birmingham were around £85 - £95.

How are we expected to pay £160 for a "it might be GA or it might be 3rd tier seating in the back" ticket? You don't even know what you're paying for!
    "hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,371
    $296.94 for one ticket here in Australia. Fuck me.  :o

I guess I should have put $1 a week in my piggy bank for each of the 524 weeks since they last played here...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,601
    edited February 14
    Maybe the ticket prices are a glitch like the vinyl shipping charges were this morning and they’ll drop later today?!??
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    I think some people were asking about Early Entry. On the following TM tour info page there is an FAQ at the bottom:

One of the questions:

Select this option if you are willing to stand in GA or sit through the show as you may be selected for either. If selected for GA standing tickets, you will receive early entry at a predetermined GA only door, at venues where early entry is permitted. If selected for Reserved Seating, your tickets will be assigned based on seniority in Ten Club.

GA is early entry compared to seats, yes. There won’t be a early entry GA and a regular entry GA.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    What’s the word for cubs season ticket holders?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    Seeing the prices already posted on reseller sites I think I'll just check all the 10C presale boxes and try to get in the building. Pit is $1800.
  • Options
    MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    bertan said:
    I really don't understand how some of you think these prices are normal. Maybe it's a US vs Europe thing? Because they are absolutely outrageous for the UK market.

London prices are £160 for a single ticket. Taylor Swift is playing the Wembley Stadium this summer and obviously it's sold out. But after some googling, I found these pre-sale ticket prices:

And this is Taylor Swift. Whether you like her or not, you have to admit she's probably the most popular act in the world right now. Smashing Pumpkins are playing some UK dates this summer as well. They are playing arenas, not stadiums, but as far as I can tell, the standing tickets for Birmingham were around £85 - £95.

How are we expected to pay £160 for a "it might be GA or it might be 3rd tier seating in the back" ticket? You don't even know what you're paying for!
    Phish kind of does the same thing with their lottery. You get great seats or you can get lawn tickets at sheds. No option to only pick good seats. At least for the show I put in I know I'm either getting a GA ticket or a lower level seat. I'll take my chances on a Monday night show in Sacramento that I'll be pleased with my seats. I actually expect to get GA and if not, a section close to the stage.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• Options
    Anybody else not see test charges on their cc??
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,248
    goldrush said:
    $296.94 for one ticket here in Australia. Fuck me.  :o

I guess I should have put $1 a week in my piggy bank for each of the 524 weeks since they last played here...

That’s about $190 USD? A tiny bit more than tickets in US but slightly lower than the average concert these days. Concerts are expensive

Tool was much more, and Ticketmaster used extremely deceptive practices the day the tickets went on sale, making it appear as if the 100s were almost sold out when they weren’t, so they could sell platinum.

The toughest part of PJ ticket policy is the best seats and the worst seats are usually the same exact price. At least now there is a slight difference in cost.
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,908
    mcgruff10 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Im surprised no UBS Arena for NY shows
    are they doing shows there?
    saw Pumpkins/Janes there a year ago......it was pretty good, great PA system

did Isles Game 2 weeks ago with Verizon club/ free food n booze thru work...was glorious =)
    My son is a huge isles fan. I need to get him to a game but man what a bitch it is to get there from central Jersey.  
    I finally got there in December when I was home in Brooklyn for Christmas, and I was pleased at how easy it was to get there from Brooklyn. I took the LIRR from Atlantic Avenue and was there in about 35 minutes.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,485
    bertan said:

It might be US vs Europe? This is a completely normal ticket price for a US arena/stadium show.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,981
    Anybody else not see test charges on their cc??

No charge yet here on my cc.
  • Options
    TheMooksterTheMookster Posts: 100
    edited February 14

One of the questions:

GA is early entry compared to seats, yes. There won’t be a early entry GA and a regular entry GA.
    Is that confirmed somewhere?
    That FAQ I referenced seems specifically related to 10 Club Pre-sale:
     (heading is"

How to Get Tickets
    Pearl Jam Ten Club Members-Only Presale