Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    Mawky1103 said:
    demetrios said:
    EH14457 said:
    demetrios said:
    I'm confused on the Seattle seating chart. Club 1, 26, 14 & 15 are not available?

That looks right. I would guess they're being reserved for Kraken season ticket holders and Climate Pledge donors/sponsors.

Ok. But what about MSG ? :o

That is Blanking nuts. 
    Where are those grey section tickets going and how are they being sold? Is that for the general sale? seems like years past 10C seats had a lot of those.
    The best will be Platinum, and any that make it to verified or general sales, as soon as they are sold they are going to end up on Stubhub at Platinum prices. NY doesn't allow transfer bans on tickets, so it is the wild wild west.
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,013
    I'm just happy they are touring again. Everything else is just noise
    Good perspective and with F2F, with some effort you can pretty easily get in the door with good seats except for MSG
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    edited February 13
    Does anyone know if London has a dedicated Ten club section at the front?
    I don't believe it does. The tickets options were for 1) standing/seating OR 2) seating only.

This suggests that by going for option 1, you might get standing or you might get nosebleed seats right at the back. Double lucky dip!

I have to say, after all the excitement if the past few days, I feel really......deflated
    I don't know about London, but I do know that the same options are shown for North American shows, where GA is definitely a 10C-dedicated section, so I don't think those two options showing indicates one way or the other if GA pit in London is 10C-dedicated.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,531
    demetrios said:
    EH14457 said:
    demetrios said:
    I'm confused on the Seattle seating chart. Club 1, 26, 14 & 15 are not available?

That looks right. I would guess they're being reserved for Kraken season ticket holders and Climate Pledge donors/sponsors.

Ok. But what about MSG ? :o

:angry:

So much for "best seats in the house."  I prefer the sides to the back, and if you are not too far up, they can still be good. But it is so wrong that the 10C has none of the lower bowl sections near the stage.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,533
    Im surprised no UBS Arena for NY shows
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:

Pretty sure they will not play out there ever again.
  • Options
    Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 306
    edited February 13
    PJ_Soul said:
    I don't believe it does. The tickets options were for 1) standing/seating OR 2) seating only.

This suggests that by going for option 1, you might get standing or you might get nosebleed seats right at the back. Double lucky dip!

I have to say, after all the excitement if the past few days, I feel really......deflated
    I don't know about London, but I do know that the same options are shown for North American shows, where GA is definitely a 10C-dedicated section, so I don't think those two options showing indicates one way or the other if GA pit in London is 10C-dedicated.

The seating/standing option is likely cos there is some limited seating around the floor area so if you have a standing ticket you do also have some access to seating if required. Quite standard on a lot of arena shows I've been too.
    Post edited by Gravey1975 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,054
    edited February 13
    CROJAM95 said:
    are they doing shows there?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,629
    edited February 13
    Will Ace and Peter be invited to these MGS concerts?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    edited February 13
    I am not even mad about the prices of the tickets. That was inevitable but I get why some would be especially the jump in Europe. 

GA being tied to Res again to sell more nosebleeds 

No priority because we are too dumb to figure out how numbers work 

Premium pushing people back even more than last tour.

What looks like no 10c early entry in Europe where the whole floor is GA and this makes a huge difference. 

These are all huge changes in the wrong direction. 
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,200
    Cool. Sadly, I live in the East Coast these days and I don’t know if I’ll still be living in the Boston area when PJ hits Fenway in the fall. I’ll have to skip this tour, too. Chances are I’ll never see this band again. 

Oh well, I bought the 10 Club red/black variant of the new album.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    broe01broe01 Posts: 36
    mcgruff10 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Saw Bruce there and it was awesome
  • Options
    mw288678mw288678 Posts: 16
    Pearl scam. 💰💰💰💰 No thanks.
    Some words when spoken...can't be taken back...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    PJ_Soul said:

The seating/standing option is likely cos there is some limited seating around the floor area so if you have a standing ticket you do also have some access to seating if required. Quite standard on a lot of arena shows I've been too.
    I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. There is definitely no access to seating in GA in NA. The option just means you get either standing GA or a seat. Not a choice at the show.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,908
    Get_Right said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Elmont is only just over the border from Queens.

I think they would have encountered something similar in 2003 even if it had been at MSG. I am from Brooklyn, my brother was NYPD and had to dig through the rubble on 9/11, and I lost two friends in the World Trade Center. I was dead-set against the war in Iraq, but that was a minority opinion among New Yorkers then. New York at that time was a raw nerve.

You may be right that the band would avoid "the Island" after what happened in 2003, but I think they would be received just fine today if they did play there.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    saw Pumpkins/Janes there a year ago......it was pretty good, great PA system

did Isles Game 2 weeks ago with Verizon club/ free food n booze thru work...was glorious =)
  • Options
    poto101poto101 Posts: 398
    PJNB said:
    Last year that’s exactly what happened. They fucked up the lotto by not putting the people that only selected the GA and Res combo into the Res draw after they lost GA. 

But it’s the fans that are too dumb to understand how this lotto works lol
    Exactly - seems like the second option is only if you do NOT want GA.  First option is that you will take any ticket since prices are all the same.
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    CROJAM95 said:

that show was FIRE, UBS more Queens TO me.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,054
    CROJAM95 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    saw Pumpkins/Janes there a year ago......it was pretty good, great PA system

did Isles Game 2 weeks ago with Verizon club/ free food n booze thru work...was glorious =)
    My son is a huge isles fan. I need to get him to a game but man what a bitch it is to get there from central Jersey.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,432
    seanclax said:
    My credit card is showing a pending payment for £1 AND a pending refund of £1. Is that what everyone else’s shows?
    Mine shows the same, don't worry. It is just a test payment to make sure your credit card is valid
    Mine hasn't shown up. It said it may happen so I guess it won't happen to everyone 
    I used a credit card and haven't had the £1 pending payment either. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,040
    On thing i miss is the odds,  its a shame they gave up on that.
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    Get_Right said:
    CROJAM95 said:

I think they would have encountered something similar in 2003 even if it had been at MSG. I am from Brooklyn, my brother was NYPD and had to dig through the rubble on 9/11, and I lost two friends in the World Trade Center. I was dead-set against the war in Iraq, but that was a minority opinion among New Yorkers then. New York at that time was a raw nerve.

You may be right that the band would avoid "the Island" after what happened in 2003, but I think they would be received just fine today if they did play there.

I am sorry for your losses. I lived in Manhattan at the time and witnessed the events unfold from my roof deck on E28th after the first plane hit. I was also at the 2003 show, which is still one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I think UBS is guilty by association and they have so many other venues to choose from in the NYC area.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,485
    I've been to over 1,000 concerts and have never witnessed anything like Uniondale 03
  • Options
    mw288678mw288678 Posts: 16
    Birmingham is the second largest city in the UK. No shows since a small club date in 1992! £160 per ticket for these plus travel costs etc! By paying these prices you are fuelling these massive price increases. Disgraceful and greedy. 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 
    Some words when spoken...can't be taken back...
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 937
    edited February 13
    poto101 said:
    PJNB said:
    Last year that’s exactly what happened. They fucked up the lotto by not putting the people that only selected the GA and Res combo into the Res draw after they lost GA. 

But it’s the fans that are too dumb to understand how this lotto works lol
    Exactly - seems like the second option is only if you do NOT want GA.  First option is that you will take any ticket since prices are all the same.
    Post edited by DEGBTI on
  • Options
    mw288678 said:
    Pearl scam. 💰💰💰💰 No thanks.
    This is not what "scam" means.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,248
    BF25394 said:
    Get_Right said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Their history at Nassau is very ironic considering that’s where they were the night before they signed their record deal and allegedly settled on naming the band PJ. Now it’s possible they’ll never play the island again.
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 654
    To be clear, these are all separate lotteries? In other words, I can put in for Ireland and England, and neither one is my "first choice"?
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,040
    To be clear, these are all separate lotteries? In other words, I can put in for Ireland and England, and neither one is my "first choice"?
    Yes , there are no choices anymore
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    I've been to over 1,000 concerts and have never witnessed anything like Uniondale 03
    I was also there, and I'm not denying what it was like. My point was that it was a time and a place, and I think that you would have seen the same reaction at MSG in 2003-- and I don't think you wouldn't see anything like that in 2024 at UBS (which, incidentally, is a gorgeous arena).