Options

Pearljam Australia Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    deanr82deanr82 Posts: 6
    edited February 14
    Hi all, please sign and share the Petition to get Pearl Jam to come to Perth!  #perth

https://chng.it/VS9sk8My4N
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,715
    edited February 14
    Best wishes, Dean! I hope you make it to Dark Matter '24! 

I'm feeling privileged to travel with a beautiful child I had hoped to have for a good decade! Catching a show or two will be the icing on the cake! I can't think of a better time to visit the Māori people and Oz surfers with new, beautiful grooves.

I'm so grateful! 
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,987
    My pending transaction is no longer on my card? Think that’s bad news. 🤔 anyone have any prior experience?
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 246
    My pending transaction is no longer on my card? Think that’s bad news. 🤔 anyone have any prior experience?
    Dont panic - it says somewhere it will only be a temporary hold to check validity of your card and then be reversed. Mine have also gone. Have faith and keep everything crossed 🤞🤞
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,453
    Micheyb21 said:
    It seems an awful long way to go to play 4 shows - guess its all going to depend on demand and how much surfing downtime is planned.

thanks to that lovely switcheroo on Mel/Syd - ive sadly crossed Melbourne off my plans and switched up to be in Sydney- a terrible hardship I know 🤣 Been 8 years since my last visit so looking forward to it

fingers crossed for everyone getting tickets 🤞🤞🤞

@Spunkie make sure you check in online as soon as check in opens- you are unlikely to be bumped off that way. Im still not sure how you are going to do a 12+ hr flight and attend a show. 🙀🙀
    I'm happy about switch as my mate from Melb can see show in her town now and I can spend time in the best Aussie city instead of hanging out at Olympic Park where I've spent ALOT of time hanging out over my trips. 
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 246
    Micheyb21 said:
    It seems an awful long way to go to play 4 shows - guess its all going to depend on demand and how much surfing downtime is planned.

thanks to that lovely switcheroo on Mel/Syd - ive sadly crossed Melbourne off my plans and switched up to be in Sydney- a terrible hardship I know 🤣 Been 8 years since my last visit so looking forward to it

@Spunkie make sure you check in online as soon as check in opens- you are unlikely to be bumped off that way. Im still not sure how you are going to do a 12+ hr flight and attend a show. 🙀🙀
    I'm happy about switch as my mate from Melb can see show in her town now and I can spend time in the best Aussie city instead of hanging out at Olympic Park where I've spent ALOT of time hanging out over my trips. 
    Glad it worked out for you- love Melbourne- enjoy! I will be enjoying the scenery and of course the Marlborough wines in the South Island instead 🤩
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    Micheyb21 said:

Glad it worked out for you- love Melbourne- enjoy! I will be enjoying the scenery and of course the Marlborough wines in the South Island instead 🤩
    I'll have some of that with my mussels in Auckland while looking at the Harbour 
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    Micheyb21 said:

I'll have some of that with my mussels in Auckland while looking at the Harbour 
    Mmm. Good plan, me too! White wine, shallots and garlic please! Join me at Princess Wharf!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Yes, they are going to add a date because of a petition...should have started a petition to bring them back to AUS sooner.
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 483
    someone should create/consolidate a 'what to do in NZ/Aus' thread somewhere.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    I read somewhere in the FB grp - Pearl Jammers (AU/NZ) that gold circle will only be for 10c members. Not sure if true. Also if/when there are 2nd shows added, do we think we'll get first dips as 10c members as well?
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 605
    I read somewhere in the FB grp - Pearl Jammers (AU/NZ) that gold circle will only be for 10c members. Not sure if true. Also if/when there are 2nd shows added, do we think we'll get first dips as 10c members as well?
    I don’t think that’s true.
  • Options
    JK109224JK109224 Posts: 583

Not true.
    Come to send, not condescend...
  • Options
    FB always full of BS... that's def not true for the large stadium shows. 
  • Options
    I hope we in US can sell unneeded tickets
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,038
    I missed the 10c deadline, but I’m going to try on TM. This will be my first time in Aus/NZ! 😊
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    llamasrawesumllamasrawesum Auckland, NZ Posts: 32
    Tickets are starting to be allocated today right? So... anyone have any charges or emails appear  =)
    Upcoming:
    Auckland 8&10
    Sydney 21&23
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,987
    Not yet! Hope they put us out of our misery soon. Do you get an email saying ‘you didn’t get tix’. I know you get an email if you do get tix
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    edited February 15
    The ticket closing ended at 7:00 a.m. Pacific time. The draw is not till the 16th. I'm assuming that is pacific time, also!
  • Options

• Options
    llamasrawesumllamasrawesum Auckland, NZ Posts: 32
    Spunkie said:

Yeah I assumed Friday, Feb 16 is to be local AU/NZ time since the Ticket Request closed earlier than Rest of World. On the Ticketmaster NZ FAQ it still lists it as Feb 16 but your screenshot above does makes it seem like Feb 16 PT. Could be either one really.
    Upcoming:
    Auckland 8&10
    Sydney 21&23
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    So do we actually find out today whether we have been successful in getting our tickets or not?  On my email it says something about finding out next Wednesday  :s
  • Options
    edited February 15
    ^ Wed the 21st is the end date. Looks like earlier start dates, likely Feb 16PT, cuz all countries start to confirm day after applications close.

• Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,987
    Spunkie said:
    ^ Wed the 21st is the end date. Looks like earlier start dates, likely Feb 16PT, cuz all countries start to confirm day after applications close.

Its feb 16th for australia,  its says on the 10c annoucement 
  • Options
    Relax people.. it closed 7am here in the 15th and give them 24 hours before you start freaking out...geez
  • Options
    Yup! 
  • Options
    Yeah, given that the US timeframe is closing at 7am PT on Sunday and they are then not sending out the confirmations for at least 24hrs from there, you have to imagine that the same timeframe will apply to the other two continents. 

So they probably won't send anything out for another 12 hours from now at the earliest. Possibly even closer to 18 hours. Nothing to worry about yet.  :)
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    Sounds like we all had a restless night for nothing.  Will find out tomorrow (Saturday) at the earliest I'm guessing.

• Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 835
    I couldn't actually update my request as I kept getting error messages. So I'm stuck with gold circle/A reserve seats or nothing. Please 10C may I have gold circle?

Hope you all were able to change ticket requests if needed.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    edited February 16
    JT167846 said:
    I couldn't actually update my request as I kept getting error messages. So I'm stuck with gold circle/A reserve seats or nothing. Please 10C may I have gold circle?

Hope you all were able to change ticket requests if needed.
    🤣🤣🤣 there is no "just Gold Circle" option. 
    Post edited by gotthebottle on