Options

Pearljam Australia Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    marra2312 said:
    Received a declined charge for Auckland (US bank). Cleared it up with bank but they obviously say it is up to merchant to try again.

Anyone know whether it is a lost cause or whether there's someone i can contact to fix my mistake?
    What bank?  That is my fear.  I tried to pre-clear with Chase and they told me they don't do that.

Yeah, it was Chase. CC. Used them because i've had problems with normal bank and any foreign transactions. Even when have told them would be coming. Chase have been reliable until now. Ah well.
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    marra2312 said:
    Received a declined charge for Auckland (US bank). Cleared it up with bank but they obviously say it is up to merchant to try again.

Anyone know whether it is a lost cause or whether there's someone i can contact to fix my mistake?
    Call your bank. Put in an override for other lotteries!
    Already spoken to them. Problem is that it doesn't look like 10C will/has tried again. Not that I blame then, always a risk.

Will see what general sale/resale market look like. And will update my US requests to a different card (the one I used for the shows last year) just to be sure lol.

• Options
    JK109224JK109224 Posts: 584
    edited February 17
    Looks like all those who registered for 10c tickets, and had a transaction, secured Front Pit tickets. Bravo, 10C!

*Edited- just catching up on the AMEX stuffup. Ugh.
    Post edited by JK109224 on
    Come to send, not condescend...
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,355
    Just found out about the Amex mess. Such a bullshit way to miss out on tickets. For fucks sake.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,922
    https://youtu.be/n_tzVs6yVIs?si=N1Tqy98hcVL9Xw02. Yay PIXIES!! Where is my mind, by Raine's wife.

I thought Pixies were a Girl Guides/Brownies group until I saw Our Lady Peace pull this out in Vancouvers commodore ballroom!

When the Pixies were in Europe with Pearl Jam I was so so jealous!!! I'm so happy that we get them in Aus/Nz. Any friend of little fish is a friend of mine ❤️ 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,631
    Spunkie said:
    Melbourne secured!.  2 for 2.  That is it for me.
    Well done, b. Were having a brunch dt ... day after AU... rehash on menu... more the merrier, just three girls so far...

I'm waiting now for Vancouver, my hometownish. This was so much fun. 
    Would be fun but heading north the morning after the show and getting the first round of golf in.

Te Arai Links unveils Tom Doaks highly anticipated North Course
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    Enzed said:
    doompony said:
    Enzed said:
    Seated in Auckland which is exactly what I wanted.
    Did you specifically request seated?
    Yep. I’ve been to mt smart more times than I can count, and not being 6 foot something I always have trouble getting a constant view. Additionally, I’m bringing my 13 year old daughter, and not keen on her getting squashed by 20-something tough guys.  Sat in a similar place in the stands for Foo Fighters apwith her and had a great view.
    Well that's awesome! Which side did you get or do you not know which seat numbers you have yet?
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 484
    Looks to be in the same area as the Foo Fighters gig I was at - west stand, approx. bay 11.  Good thing about it is that though it’s not covered this far down the sun sets behind the stand, therefore you’re not blinded by the setting Sun (and also not nbked by the sun if I t’s that hot)
    https://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/mt-smart-stadium/seating-map

Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Enzed said:
    Looks to be in the same area as the Foo Fighters gig I was at - west stand, approx. bay 11.  Good thing about it is that though it’s not covered this far down the sun sets behind the stand, therefore you’re not blinded by the setting Sun (and also not nbked by the sun if I t’s that hot)
    https://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/mt-smart-stadium/seating-map

Oh no they've already allocated seats?! 
    This is so screwed. My card got declined because Ticketmaster and 10C screwed up, and now I'm going to get way worse seats than I was entitled to, if I get any at all. 
    No question I'll be pushing 10C for a refund of the hundreds I've paid in useless membership fees for the last decade. Absolute joke. 

• Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    Got GC for all 3 Aus shows =)
    It's been a long 10 year wait...
    Bring on November!!
    :rock_on::rock_on:
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    redraw said:
    Got GC for all 3 Aus shows =)
    It's been a long 10 year wait...
    Bring on November!!
    :rock_on::rock_on:
    Only NINE months to go.   =)

• Options
    martynhmartynh Brisbane Posts: 3
    anybody else still waiting on communication from Ticketmaster? I got the registration confirmation and then nothing since 
  • Options
    Only from Auckland 
  • Options
    martynhmartynh Brisbane Posts: 3
    I requested GC
  • Options
    carbonezcarbonez Honolulu, Hawaii Posts: 77
    martynh said:
    anybody else still waiting on communication from Ticketmaster? I got the registration confirmation and then nothing since 

That is ticketmaster registration for the sales on the 23rd.  You needed to register with Ten Club for those tickets a few days ago.  It was confusing. 
  • Options
    KPLATTKPLATT Posts: 25
    Does anyone remember the rumoured second date for Sydney? 
  • Options
    JK109224JK109224 Posts: 584
    KPLATT said:
    Does anyone remember the rumoured second date for Sydney? 
    Saturday 23rd
    Come to send, not condescend...
  • Options
    llamasrawesumllamasrawesum Auckland, NZ Posts: 32
    Has anyone else’s Auckland charge disappeared from their credit card? Sydney has been finalised by Auckland has disappeared from pending. Probably will be re-charged as I got the 2 confirmation emails but is a bit strange
    Upcoming:
    Auckland 8&10
    Sydney 21&23
  • Options
    Smity1Smity1 Sydney Australia Posts: 1
    Pretty pissed as a paying 10c member, I just got notified that I was unsuccessful in getting tickets. What’s the point of being a paid member?
  • Options
    edited February 21
    Smity1 said:
    Pretty pissed as a paying 10c member, I just got notified that I was unsuccessful in getting tickets. What’s the point of being a paid member?
    That's surprising to hear. I'm sorry to hear that!
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    edited February 21
    Has anyone else’s Auckland charge disappeared from their credit card? Sydney has been finalised by Auckland has disappeared from pending. Probably will be re-charged as I got the 2 confirmation emails but is a bit strange
    No. I have been processed for both Au and NZ so far, not Canada yet.
    Credit cards do wiggle from pending to charged tho, I wouldn't sweat it.
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    Mine is still pending which is a long time to be in limbo.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,631
    I'm surprised that you would have lost. Thought everybody got it.  
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652
    Thoughts on potential add on shows from original rumor dates?

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    update - tickets were allocated - I thought I was bay 11, ended up bay 33 (directly opposite).

https://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/pearl-jam-dark-matter-world-tour-2024-auckland-08-11-2024/event/24006047989210AF

Map shows the layout.  Pretty pleased.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,506
    Enzed said:
    update - tickets were allocated - I thought I was bay 11, ended up bay 33 (directly opposite).

https://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/pearl-jam-dark-matter-world-tour-2024-auckland-08-11-2024/event/24006047989210AF

Map shows the layout.  Pretty pleased.
    Great seats
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    No. I have been processed for both Au and NZ so far, not Canada yet.
    Credit cards do wiggle from pending to charged tho, I wouldn't sweat it.
    I stand corrected. Bank proceeded AU money, NZ is pending still, charged converted to Cdn. But got both 10C confirmations.
  • Options
    Tickets now on sale for the Auckland show to the punters...let's see how this goes.

Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,652
    auckland pairs all gone outside of premium....

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Any ideas on when the second shows will be announced?
    2003: Melb x3, Perth
    2006: Bris x2, Melb x3, Perth
    2009: Perth, Adel, Melb, Syd
    2011: EV Bris x2, Syd x2, Melb x2, Perth x2
    2013: Seattle
    2014: BDO Syd, Adel
    2014: EV Melb