Options

Pearljam Australia Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,631
    Woke up this morning with a credit card notification.  I got excited it was for tickets, and turned out it was for a golf subscription that I keep forgetting to cancel.  
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,922
    Woke up this morning, nearly has a heart attack after reading your first sentence. 🙃 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,505
    It's gonna take most of day
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 249
    I think as soon as we hear news of the first ones coming  - it will be full stage meltdown.  Doesnt matter that my brain knows it will not be til later on today, I still feel compelled to keep checking emails, forums, banking app  =)
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    Should be quick though.  Only 3 shows.  
  • Options
    Let the games begin!
  • Options
    Formal Job Offer in my Inbox to start the day! Gonna have to break my vacation news to the government employer! 
  • Options
    carbonezcarbonez Honolulu, Hawaii Posts: 77
    If anyone gets GA to any of the Australia shows and can't make it DM me.  I was 30min to late to register(didn't realize they were closing so fast).  Even if you cant go a day or two in advance let me know.  I fly free with United so can get their last minute.  Good luck to all who registered properly!!!!!
  • Options
    carbonez said:
    If anyone gets GA to any of the Australia shows and can't make it DM me.  I was 30min to late to register(didn't realize they were closing so fast).  Even if you cant go a day or two in advance let me know.  I fly free with United so can get their last minute.  Good luck to all who registered properly!!!!!
    Will keep you in mind! 
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,018
    wasnt australia suppose to receive their results by now?
  • Options
    carbonez said:
    Oh @carbonez, I'm sorry to hear you missed first dibs. Will look forward to seeing you there, anyway. I won't have a spare, because when I make plans I'm POSITIVE, POSITIVE!
  • Options
    carbonezcarbonez Honolulu, Hawaii Posts: 77
    Spunkie said:
    carbonez said:
    Oh @carbonez, I'm sorry to hear you missed first dibs. Will look forward to seeing you there, anyway. I won't have a spare, because when I make plans I'm POSITIVE, POSITIVE!

Yeah the registration closed 5am my time. I got on at 5:30am when i realized I was late.  all good.  Hope you score!!!
  • Options
    just_one said:
    Will you relax! It is just barely Saturday and it says they will get results Saturday there, the 16th here
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,018
    just_one said:
    Will you relax! It is just barely Saturday and it says they will get results Saturday there, the 16th here
    *sits against the wall*

• Options
    In the corner?just_one said:
    just_one said:
    *sits against the wall*

Blueberry pancake making time. Guess I'm learning how to check CC for debits today :) Good times, hope I'm not picked last.
  • Options
    Got golden circle NZ! No AU news in email, yet!

I hereby formally apologize to every person that I'm going to cut in front of on the way home with my little girl after our 14-hour flight and show day!

• Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    I think as soon as we hear news of the first ones coming  - it will be full stage meltdown.  Doesnt matter that my brain knows it will not be til later on today, I still feel compelled to keep checking emails, forums, banking app  =)
    You with me, girl?
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 249
    Im in Golden Circle for Auckland too yay
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    Hell ya! MICHEY!
  • Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    Micheyb21 said:
    As am I!  Stoked!
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    Purple Barney, where u 💜 
  • Options
    llamasrawesumllamasrawesum Auckland, NZ Posts: 32
    I’m Golden Circle for Auckland as well! Woooohoooo
    Upcoming:
    Auckland 8&10
    Sydney 21&23
  • Options
    nooram said:
    Micheyb21 said:
    As am I!  Stoked!
    Omg!!! It's really really real The band is spreading their love ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️  
  • Options
    Received a declined charge for Auckland (US bank). Cleared it up with bank but they obviously say it is up to merchant to try again.

Anyone know whether it is a lost cause or whether there's someone i can contact to fix my mistake?
  • Options
    HarrycatHarrycat UK Posts: 59
    marra2312 said:
    Received a declined charge for Auckland (US bank). Cleared it up with bank but they obviously say it is up to merchant to try again.

Anyone know whether it is a lost cause or whether there's someone i can contact to fix my mistake?
    I believe they do re-try it but don’t quote me on that
  • Options
    Auckland!
  • Options
    GA all the way!
  • Options
    marra2312 said:

What bank?  That is my fear.  I tried to pre-clear with Chase and they told me they don't do that.
  • Options
    GA all the way!

Now that's the spirit! You coming to AU after all?
  • Options
    marra2312 said:

Call your bank. Put in an override for other lotteries!