Options

Pearljam Australia Tour 2024

Comments

• Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    redraw said:
    Heard from a friend last night who works at Heritage Stadium here on the Gold Coast that they've been told to keep Nov 13th free 🤘🤘
    Woooooo sounds very promising 😬😬😬 I booked a few dates on the GC for that whole week with hotels just in case. I’m only driving down from Brisbane so a short 1hr drive, but be good not to have to drive home. Can’t god dam wait 🙏🙏🙏
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 243
    Micheyb21 said:
    Spunkie said:
    ^ Happy Australia day, indeed! I just had my e-toursist Visa granted to visit. That  should have been my first step. The ETA app was cheaper (20Aus) than that Immu site/office that wanted 190$.
    Not sure which visa you were looking at on the immi ac website as they are free??
    UPDATE ON THIS - DO NOT USE THE IMMI AC FOR THE AUS ETA applications - seems they have now updated their process and their T&Cs say cannot apply for ETA on immi and you need to pay the $20 and use the app.  The ETA is the 601 code. As Spunkie said its quick and easy.  Valid for 1 yr from date of issue for up to 3mths visits.

The NZ ETA visa is the same - download the app, scan your passport, take a photo and pay then $52 (this includes a tourist conversation levy fee) and is valid for 2 years and valid for 3mths stay (6mths if you are British citizen)

Make sure whatever passport you travel on is on the list as acceptable for either/both of these 
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    I previously did what Micheyb21 stated. Was a breeze.

Randomly dropped in INXS the CD player this morning.  
  • Options
    CoshieCoshie Port Fairy Posts: 279
    Could someone please edit the heading of this post with a capital J and a space!! 

Super selfish jealous and bitter Aus fan comment here…..but here I go!

Please please PJ only announce the Australian tour first as a small token gesture. Really hoping the energy is there for us in Australia for November and tour fatigue has not set in. 
    No Adelaide & Perth as yet….seems the number crunchers are at play again?
    Salt, meet gaping festering 10y.o wound

Make everyone else wait an eternity for an announcement for a change! #playbuckleupforeveryausshow. 
    Melbourne - 1998-2003-2006-2009-2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo Melbourne - 2011-2014
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Baltimore, New York 2020 😭
    EV & Earthlings New York 1 & 2 - 2022
    EV & Earthlings New Jersey - 2022
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Coshie said:
    Could someone please edit the heading of this post with a capital J and a space!! 

Please please PJ only announce the Australian tour first as a small token gesture. Really hoping the energy is there for us in Australia for November and tour fatigue has not set in. 

Make everyone else wait an eternity for an announcement for a change! #playbuckleupforeveryausshow. 

Here is why they haven't played there for 10 years.
  • Options
    Brisk. said:
    Coshie said:

Because ‘squeaky wheels get the grease’ and PJ must satisfy the US tour complaints first? Or the another reason is simply it’s me? Either way i wish you safe travels over here (assuming that’s why you’re on this thread) and great fortunes with the ticket lottery. If you miss out, look me up and I’d be more than happy to help you out. After all i may be bitter about a long wait for a tour, but always friendly and happy to help anyone albeit be a little facetious at times.  
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    Coshie said:
    Brisk. said:
    Coshie said:

Because ‘squeaky wheels get the grease’ and PJ must satisfy the US tour complaints first? Or the another reason is simply it’s me? Either way i wish you safe travels over here (assuming that’s why you’re on this thread) and great fortunes with the ticket lottery. If you miss out, look me up and I’d be more than happy to help you out. After all i may be bitter about a long wait for a tour, but always friendly and happy to help anyone albeit be a little facetious at times.  
    Pearl Jam is overdue to play Minnesota
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Coshie said:
    Brisk. said:
    Coshie said:

They have literally written Pearl Jam on Bondi beach, what do you want?
  • Options
    MattayMattay Posts: 33
    Brisk. said:
    Coshie said:
    Brisk. said:
    Coshie said:

A concert would be nice
  • Options
    Brisk. said:
    Coshie said:
    Brisk. said:
    Coshie said:

This is why they do public traffic light installations on Bondi Beach and not in the US.
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    It's all haaaaappppppeniiiing!
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,402
    edited February 13
    Are the dates swapped it seems for Syd and Melb? 
    Which is fine since I have spent alot of time in past at Olympic Park I'd rather go to Melb .. then fly home
    Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • Options
    Yeah looks like it- have some changing around to do on my plans now. Took a gamble but nothing lost - i just might be seeing them in Sydney and not Melbourne!

im hoping that the  2nd dates are a go still at of them though- will see what the official tour announcement brings
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    Yeah looks like it- have some changing around to do on my plans now. Took a gamble but nothing lost - i just might be seeing them in Sydney and not Melbourne!

im hoping that the  2nd dates are a go still at of them though- will see what the official tour announcement brings
    I prefer Melb.... have spent way too much time staying at Olympic Park during my 3 Bruce tours and 1 U2 tour days 
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:

I prefer Melb.... have spent way too much time staying at Olympic Park during my 3 Bruce tours and 1 U2 tour days 
    I prefer Melb too and especially as i had a lovely apartment hotel within walking distance held but turns out for wrong dates doh 

i was looking at how feasible it would be to stay in central sydney and train or ferry it to the stadium. 
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    Micheyb21 said:

I prefer Melb too and especially as i had a lovely apartment hotel within walking distance held but turns out for wrong dates doh 

i was looking at how feasible it would be to stay in central sydney and train or ferry it to the stadium. 
    Very easy to Olympic Park ... metro... don't cancel anything yet though as I'm not gonna be convinced which are correct until official
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 823
    We find out in a few hours
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    SEE YA THERE
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JT167846 said:
    We find out in a few hours
    SEE YA THERE
    🥳
  • Options
    SEE YA THERE
    Already ready! 
  • Options
    No Perth show stings 😞
  • Options
    llamasrawesumllamasrawesum Auckland, NZ Posts: 31
    edited February 13
    Are the links on the ticketmaster blog not working for anyone else? It links to the EV solo shows for Ticket Request.

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/ten-club-presale-for-eddie-vedder-solo-seattle-shows

Yep, the links on the AU/NZ Ticketmaster blog are wrong. Should go to:
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/dark-matter-world-tour-2024-ten-club-presale
    Post edited by llamasrawesum on
  • Options
    No confirmation email from the ten club request... Now I'm nervous...
  • Options
    doompony said:
    It's too soon to be nervous.. it just opened... relax
  • Options
    llamasrawesumllamasrawesum Auckland, NZ Posts: 31
    doompony said:
    None for me either, but yeah I wouldn't worry.
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    What do we think are the chances of a 2nd Melbourne & Sydney show?
  • Options
    Turned up 30 odd minutes later.

wonder how likely it is to end up seated vs GA. 
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 603
    doompony said:
    Turned up 30 odd minutes later.

wonder how likely it is to end up seated vs GA. 
    I think I’m skipping the 10c option and trying my luck in the general sale. I don’t want a seat so I’d be pretty bummed if that’s what I get. I don’t know why I can’t select standing only. I think I’m done with my membership after this.
  • Options
    What do we think are the chances of a 2nd Melbourne & Sydney show?
    99.99% 

I’ll be hitting all the shows possible. Odds are high they simply wont return! Safe travels all and good luck in the lottery. Yeeeiiiiooooooowww!

Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
  • Options
    FYI, Melbournes Marvel Stadium sound is horrible in the seats. Ensure you’re on the ground at minimum.
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018