The "Official" Indy/Noblesville 2024 Thread - August 26!

Comments

• know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    3 weeks from today!
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Anyone here looking to trade a GA for a great Seat?  I have a seat in Sec A, Row J.  If any of you out there would rather sit than stand, I would love to trade with you!

See you all there!
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 454
    indy tix up now
  • keeponrisinkeeponrisin Posts: 109
    BRONDO said:
    indy tix up now
    Think my wife just posted a pair of seats
  • joseph33joseph33 Posts: 1,247
    edited August 5
    Can't wait to see what the boys have in store for us!😁
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    Great tailgate, transferable hotel room within walking distance, cash buds and suds for anyone who can hook up a GA!!
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    Missed Lawn
  • cmikeheltoncmikehelton Posts: 201
    20 days..  :rock_on:
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    I looked at the calendar this morning and got super stoked!!  Summer is movin fast!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    Cant believe its coming up this fast! 
    PhartN said:
    I looked at the calendar this morning and got super stoked!!  Summer is movin fast!
    Moving too fast for sure! I've got a handful of shows to see before it's up.. and I'm ready for PJ!
    Constant recoil
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    If anyone is going to cancel a hotel close to the venue, please let me know before canceling
  • e360727e360727 Posts: 80
    If anyone is going to cancel a hotel close to the venue, please let me know before canceling
    The Wyndham Hotel (next to Ruoff) is showing a King Bed room available on Monday night for $160 (pay now - no refund) or $190 (pay later)
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    e360727 said:
    The Wyndham Hotel (next to Ruoff) is showing a King Bed room available on Monday night for $160 (pay now - no refund) or $190 (pay later)
    Thanks for the heads up on this. Much appreciated. 
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    e360727 said:
    Good info. I jumped on a room like at the Wyndham the week of the show last year and ended up eating it when they cancelled. 
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
    Anyone staying at Holiday Inn Express on Tegler Dr? Curious how far it is to walk.. shows 30+ min on my map but it looks much closer than that
    Constant recoil
  • KwienekeKwieneke Posts: 1,562
    Anyone staying at Holiday Inn Express on Tegler Dr? Curious how far it is to walk.. shows 30+ min on my map but it looks much closer than that
    It’s deceivingly long. Just did it a few weeks ago for the chili peppers. Not terrible by any means but longer than a map makes it look. 30 minutes is probably accurate
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
    edited August 7
    Stayed there last year for the cancelled show.  It is probably 30 Minutes to the front gate.  Once you are on the venue property, it still take a while to get to the gates.  (was there last year for the show and waiting in the merch line early AM and went to the Pumpkins show the night before).  Not a terrible walk if you're used to walking...if not, may be a little long for ya.  Id say it is a waste of money to uber or try to drive and park...if thats what youre debating, then stay somewhere else for cheaper rates!  The only 2 benefits of staying that close is so you can walk and because there will be a lot of the Jamily there ands next door at the ES.  I am slo staying there again this year.  Further, they were the hotel that honored refunds for the cancelled rooms last year, so they get my props for that!

If you want a walking buddy, I may be up for that.  I plan to do early merch again, and maybe GA line if i can swing a trade for my current Sec A Row J (shameless plug).
    Post edited by PhartN on
    Kwieneke said:
    It’s deceivingly long. Just did it a few weeks ago for the chili peppers. Not terrible by any means but longer than a map makes it look. 30 minutes is probably accurate
    There is a gate behind the lawn. Whenever I've stayed at this little cluster of hotels (Embassy, Holiday Inn, Wyndham)  and walked to the show I've been able to enter there before, even with pavilion seats. If that is still the case this season, it will save you a good chunk of the walk that goes through the entire main parking area. 
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,248
    I’ll be staying in Fishers at the Comfort Inn and Suites .. 7 miles away! Perfect spot stayed there last year! Ran into a lot of PJ fans!
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,140
    What’s it like getting out of that parking lot? Is it brutal? I fly in the morning of the show and fly out at 9am the next morning. Wondering if I should get a room near the airport if it’s easy to get out, or near the venue if we sit in the lot for an hour
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,703
    What’s it like getting out of that parking lot? Is it brutal? I fly in the morning of the show and fly out at 9am the next morning. Wondering if I should get a room near the airport if it’s easy to get out, or near the venue if we sit in the lot for an hour
    if you don't leave during Alive/YLB you might be in the lot for an hour or so...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,248
    Suppose you can buy premiere parking pass for a pretty penny an get out faster they claim?
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,140
    edited August 8
    Can’t find anywhere to buy a pass on their site or secondary sites. I don’t know if there’s an option at check out when getting a ticket on TM

Edit: just pretended to buy a premium. Premier is $70 and VIP is $199 🤣 
    Post edited by HailHailVitalogy on
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,917
    edited August 8
    Can’t find anywhere to buy a pass on their site or secondary sites. I don’t know if there’s an option at check out when getting a ticket on TM

Edit: just pretended to buy a premium. Premier is $70 and VIP is $199 🤣 
    You can buy at checkout. Also if you search for the venue the list of events says "add ons available" under PJ and you can buy parking by itself. 
    edited August 8
    There's usually a couple older dudes standing by the road at the Sleepybear Campground right across the street from the venue and on show days, if you're there early enough, they're selling parking spots. I've done this before and it's an easier out than the main lot. Albeit you have to pay to park there and it is a bit of walk to the main gate. The beauty is that it's a usually a pretty good vibe over there with the campers and fellow early arriving concert goers. It's definitely going to be cheaper than a Premier Parking spot at the venue. 
    https://www.livenation.com/venue/KovZpvEk7A/ruoff-music-center-events

Here is the link to upgrades like Premier and VIP Parking. They appear to be sold out. 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Posts: 1,562
    pjbugs007 said:
    Suppose you can buy premiere parking pass for a pretty penny an get out faster they claim?
    I got premium for $30 last year. day of the show and it carried over. I dont care so much now because I dont work the next day but im keeping it 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
    edited August 8
    PJammin said:
    There's usually a couple older dudes standing by the road at the Sleepybear Campground right across the street from the venue and on show days, if you're there early enough, they're selling parking spots. I've done this before and it's an easier out than the main lot. Albeit you have to pay to park there and it is a bit of walk to the main gate. The beauty is that it's a usually a pretty good vibe over there with the campers and fellow early arriving concert goers. It's definitely going to be cheaper than a Premier Parking spot at the venue. 
    So it actually looks like you can reserve a parking/tailgating spot online now via their website. https://sleepybearcampground.com/event/pearl-jam-camping-or-tailgating-2/

Post edited by PJammin on
  • MJ178168MJ178168 Posts: 154
    What about taking an Uber/Lyft to/from the venue?  Is that pretty easy?