The "Official" Indy/Noblesville 2024 Thread - August 26!

Comments

• KwienekeKwieneke Posts: 1,562
    TWO WEEKS 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Lawns are up.
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    Kwieneke said:
    TWO WEEKS 
    Let's go!!!!
  • contestwin99contestwin99 Posts: 132
    Anybody else still having issues posting seats to the F2F exchange?
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,360
    Anybody else still having issues posting seats to the F2F exchange?
    I am not posting, so cant help...but if you are going to post can you give a heads up?

hippiemom = goodness
  • contestwin99contestwin99 Posts: 132
    I sure can. The two I'll be posting are just lawn seats (keeping my four pavilion seats), but I'll post here ahead of time. Definitely way fewer F2F this year compared to 2023 for this show 
  • pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 612
    I have a single pavilion that i’ll post. When does F2F end?
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Generally goes right up until showtime. Your single isn't on the aisle by chance, is it?
  • pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 612
    Generally goes right up until showtime. Your single isn't on the aisle by chance, is it?
    No, sorry. Section H row S -ish
  • cmikeheltoncmikehelton Posts: 201
    13 days...   :o       :rock_on:
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • HoldeINHoldeIN Posts: 104
    I have 2 VIP Club Access passes available. It is an add-on. They are not concert tickets (separate tickets needed to enter the venue). Since it's not a concert ticket it can be transferred through TM. If interested let me know. They were $200 each. PP G&S only.

• KwienekeKwieneke Posts: 1,562

thats new. I wonder if people bought those premiums or theyre coming down 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,360
    Kwieneke said:

Ticketmaster removed the Face to face tickets...did it for all the different venues I checked.  This one only had Face to Face (but they were at the premium price)

hippiemom = goodness
    Kwieneke said:

Ticketmaster removed the Face to face tickets...did it for all the different venues I checked.  This one only had Face to Face (but they were at the premium price)

Weird 
    Yeah, they finally sold those last 3 premium tickets today. So all that's left is F2F. And since F2F is currently down, it's showing as sold out.
  • JD87070JD87070 Posts: 253
    Wonder if that means the pre-tour drop is coming soon? Don’t remember if this happened before the spring one or not.
    JD87070 said:
    Wonder if that means the pre-tour drop is coming soon? Don’t remember if this happened before the spring one or not.
    They did. But I think TM already unloaded most of their remaining inventory for this show last year. We can only hope they've been holding onto the refunded tickets to drop later, if they haven't already flipped them as premium.
    JD87070 said:
    They did. But I think TM already unloaded most of their remaining inventory for this show last year. We can only hope they've been holding onto the refunded tickets to drop later, if they haven't already flipped them as premium.
    Yeah that’s true, didn’t think about it that way. 
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    I see all the tickets i was able to see before (on PC/Browser)
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    edited August 14
    F2F back up, there's 5 listings of 4 tickets, each at $1k/ticket, that $20k in tickets the original 5 purchasers don't want, and probably won't sell :angry:

And all Uppers! :confounded:

dmbolp said:
    F2F back up, there's 5 listings of 4 tickets, each at $1k/ticket, that $20k in tickets the original 5 purchasers don't want, and probably won't sell :angry:

I've said that many times since February, and have been proven wrong each time. Although, this close to the show, it's gonna be tough.
    edited August 14
    dmbolp said:

I've said that many times since February, and have been proven wrong each time. Although, this close to the show, it's gonna be tough.
    Let's split pairs on Sec G Row F...on the aisle!!  I'll pay you back later  :)
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:

Too rich for my blood. But if you wanna grab that aisle for me, I'll trade you front row center in Sec B for it. ;)

Those aisle seats there in the first 2 row of Sections G, F, E. had always been my seats every year for DMB. But the last few years, they've been making them platinum at ridiculous prices. 
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:

Too rich for my blood. But if you wanna grab that aisle for me, I'll trade you front row center in Sec B for it. ;)

Those aisle seats there in the first 2 row of Sections G, F, E. had always been my seats every year for DMB. But the last few years, they've been making them platinum at ridiculous prices. 
    Really wish DMB would start regulating how many Official Platinum seats TM can sell like PJ does. It’s been ridiculous the last couple years.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,917
    They like to make money 🤷🏻‍♂️
    JD87070 said:
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:

Really wish DMB would start regulating how many Official Platinum seats TM can sell like PJ does. It’s been ridiculous the last couple years.
    I had still managed to have pretty good luck with the citi presales each year, even after they started the platinum bs. But this year, they didn't drop shit during the presales. Everything for Deer Creek and Alpine were fucking platinum.
    ...and just grabbed an aisle pair face value in the back of G!
    dmbolp said:
    ...and just grabbed an aisle pair face value in the back of G!
    Kudos. I was almost tempted. But I hate those poles.
  • joe159joe159 Posts: 316
    I'm sure this may have already been asked, but what's the Uber situation like in Noblesville after a show? Easy to get one? Think I'm staying in Fishers and I know the prices go up after an event, anyone got a ballpark guess on price? Thanks