The "Official" Indy/Noblesville 2024 Thread - August 26!

Comments

• dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    dmbolp said:
    ...and just grabbed an aisle pair face value in the back of G!
    Anyone have a great single but need an aisle pair? :)
  • contestwin99contestwin99 Posts: 132
    Whenever TM gets around to fixing my account I'll post my pair of lawn seats and I'll give you all a head's up....
  • MJ178168MJ178168 Posts: 154
    joe159 said:
    I'm sure this may have already been asked, but what's the Uber situation like in Noblesville after a show? Easy to get one? Think I'm staying in Fishers and I know the prices go up after an event, anyone got a ballpark guess on price? Thanks
    I asked this same question and the response was that there is a ride share part of the venue where you can get an Uber/Lyft after the show.   The feedback was that costs maybe higher but ballpark costs were not provided.
  • Just saw a pair of lawns up
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    edited August 15
    Lawns have been up all day.  If someone wants to swap their ga for good seats lmk. Also looking for a decent single for buddy that got shut out.  
    Post edited by mookieb14 on
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Where are you seeing Lawn Seats? Ticketmaster? 
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,360
    know1 said:
    They’ve been showing up off and on. Most of the time not available when I click them. A few times I cart them submit payment and I get the error. 

I truly wonder how many were legit tix. They’ve had lawns up before that lasted days but no one could buy them. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Yeah. Won't click on that link. 
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • know1 said:
    I’ve been seeing them here and there on Ticketmaster via the Ticketmaster app.  A bunch have only been singles though so they won’t show up at first because it defaults to search for pairs.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Posts: 3,371
    edited August 16
    know1 said:
    I’ve been seeing them here and there on Ticketmaster via the Ticketmaster app.  A bunch have only been singles though so they won’t show up at first because it defaults to search for pairs.
    Current a single lawn available btw… 

edit: gone now sorry
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
    Lawn pair up
    know1 said:
    Yeah. Won't click on that link. 
    I don't blame you; how about this one: https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-noblesville-indiana-08-26-2024/event/05005E92D23F2C15
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Have a great Sec A seat that I would trade for a single GA if anyone wants a seat instead of standing. I’d also love to coordinate a drop or walk in with a use that has an extra GA. happy to sweeten the pot and get merch too. 
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • cmikeheltoncmikehelton Posts: 201
    MJ178168 said:
    joe159 said:
    I'm sure this may have already been asked, but what's the Uber situation like in Noblesville after a show? Easy to get one? Think I'm staying in Fishers and I know the prices go up after an event, anyone got a ballpark guess on price? Thanks
    I asked this same question and the response was that there is a ride share part of the venue where you can get an Uber/Lyft after the show.   The feedback was that costs maybe higher but ballpark costs were not provided.
    Probably $30+ for a ride minimum 
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    MJ178168 said:
    joe159 said:
    Cant yall get an estimate from Uber right now and use a “best guess” as to what surge pricing might be?  You may be able to even look at the DC concert schedule now and mock up a ride during that show time to get a good estimate?
    Uber price is one thing, I'd be more worried about getting a car.  Is there any data points of a quick Uber pickup at a relatively remote location that randomly (maybe 30x a year) all of a sudden has 20,000 people there?
    PhartN said:
    MJ178168 said:
    joe159 said:
    Cant yall get an estimate from Uber right now and use a “best guess” as to what surge pricing might be?  You may be able to even look at the DC concert schedule now and mock up a ride during that show time to get a good estimate?
    Good idea
    dmbolp said:
    Uber price is one thing, I'd be more worried about getting a car.  Is there any data points of a quick Uber pickup at a relatively remote location that randomly (maybe 30x a year) all of a sudden has 20,000 people there?
    Valid point.  Anyone have any experience with how difficult it is to get an Uber after the show?
    MJ178168 said:
    dmbolp said:
    Valid point.  Anyone have any experience with how difficult it is to get an Uber after the show?
    If you check Uber tonight and tomorrow at the venue it will show if there are cars Uber drivers in the area.  There are shows there tonight and tomorrow. …
    PhartN said:
    MJ178168 said:
    dmbolp said:
    If you check Uber tonight and tomorrow at the venue it will show if there are cars Uber drivers in the area.  There are shows there tonight and tomorrow. …
    Thanks! 🤘
  • cmikeheltoncmikehelton Posts: 201
    10 days...  :rock_on:

Anyone planning to meet up and eat & have a few drinks before the show? There are several places close by
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • CooterCooter Posts: 157
    Man, starting to get the t minus 10 days excitement building....

Anyone have an idea what the Deer Creek pit capacity is? I know it's smallish, but what's the guess? Over/under 1,000 people?
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,248
    woohooo almost single digits!!
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    PhartN said:
    MJ178168 said:
    joe159 said:
    I tried this in the weeks leading up to the LA shows with little success. I even tried logging on at times when other shows at the Forum were getting out to see how much it would be, but it just kept showing me non-surge pricing (presumably because it could tell that I wasn't actually at the location).
    My hotel was 2.5 miles from the venue. Ubers and Lyfts ran between $7-$17 during non-surge hours. But they were between $100-$200 when the show was getting out.
  • Is there a big tailgate happening? I land at 2:30pm, renting a car and driving straight to the show.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,248
    edited August 16
    Is there a big tailgate happening? I land at 2:30pm, renting a car and driving straight to the show.
    12:30-6:30 Blue parking lot - Wishlist Foundation.
  • osu23jasonosu23jason Posts: 13
    Looking for any assistance or advice - we have 2 pit tickets but recently sidelined due to a health issue. Was looking for potential good aisle seats or ADA but venue can’t assist because ADA sold out and can’t guarantee available to swap out day of show. Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? 
    edited August 16
    Looking for any assistance or advice - we have 2 pit tickets but recently sidelined due to a health issue. Was looking for potential good aisle seats or ADA but venue can’t assist because ADA sold out and can’t guarantee available to swap out day of show. Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? 
    There was a dude on FB a week or two ago looking to trade Sec C Row P Seats 301 and 302 (which are ADA on the inner aisle) for Pit. Not sure if he's already found a trade. But I'll see if I can find him for you.
    Post edited by aisleseats on
    There was a dude on FB a week or two ago looking to trade Sec C Row P Seats 301 and 302 (which are ADA on the inner aisle) for Pit. Not sure if he's already found a trade. But I'll see if I can find him for you.
    Found him and messaged him to see if still available. Waiting to hear back. If so, I'll put you guys in touch.