Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,730
    RB16012 said:
    Anyone get two separate confirmations for the same night with different seat locations? The second email has worse seats. Ugh.
    If it’s Austin N1 you’re not alone. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    Curious how there can be so many resale listings on seatgeek already…is there anyone who can explain that to me?

Speculative selling. Promoter and venue tickets. Could even be band tickets for all we know. 
  • logan5ivelogan5ive Posts: 470
    logan5ive said:
    So, I got a 2nd pair of tix for Austin1. Is this happening to others? Just this show?
    A bunch of us.  So far all for Austin 1.

Well, this could suck.
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024 - Seattle I & II
    [80]
  • Will somebody who has double Austin Night 1 tickets if they for some horrible reason let you keep them, will you put me on your nice list to sell? That was my option #1
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,504
    MG79478 said:
    Remember the good old F5 days?  Log in at a certain time, refresh until you get the tickets you wanted. 

Then you had the anticipation of seeing what seats you were going to get when you picked up your printed tickets, that probably only cost $60.  For some reason, even though that was nearly 2 decades ago, the 10C seats were better then too, despite logic dictating that one's seats should improve over time.
    I have a few thoughts on that. 

My tickets got further back with every tour for a while.  When it went from tickets to one show on the tour to multiple shows my tickets pushed a few rows back.  When they introduced the lotto for 1/2 and 9/10 it pushed me further back.   GA also pushes the tickets further back if you don't land GA.    So it's true.. you do seem to go further back over time.   Because membership has seniority benefits, I think people with older memberships mostly hold on to them, so unfortunately you don't really accrue much seniority over time.

In regards to F5 it's back.  With Fan2Fan and tickets being able to be dropped at any time, depending on your will, determination, and level of OCD, you can refresh the crap out of the TM website page for the show you want to go to and attempt to get tickets (or upgrade existing tickets).   

I remember when the 2011 Canadian Tour brought the 10c site to it's knees (and that's when f5 ended), but now there's a new way to F5 to one's content :)
  • logan5ive said:
    So, I got a 2nd pair of tix for Austin1. Is this happening to others? Just this show?

I am quite sure the rest of us will help you make use of them 😊
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    Coming up on 6PM EST

How are us Chicago N1 folks who had it as our #1 feeling?
  • Asked this earlier, but as a newbie, if I got an extra pair of tickets (decent Dallas/FW pair) will I have any trouble selling them on the exchange? Thanks for any insight for a rookie here.
  • Asked this earlier, but as a newbie, if I got an extra pair of tickets (decent Dallas/FW pair) will I have any trouble selling them on the exchange? Thanks for any insight for a rookie here.
    no one will have any trouble selling any tickets
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,113
    now im getting pissed.  I got neither of my austin nights and folks are getting multiple sets?  GUTTEDDDDDDDD
    yes I finally got Austin . Crappy uppers... while people getting much better seats they didnt request 

Crappy Uppers would be a great name for a documentary about all those punk bands Santos was posting
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    Coming up on 6PM EST

How are us Chicago N1 folks who had it as our #1 feeling?
    I had Chicago N1 #1, Chicago N2 #2 and Indy #3 - nada!
    Feeling... terrible
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• paylingpayling Posts: 338
    logan5ive said:
    I got shut out for night 1, only got night 2
    PA
  • RB16012RB16012 Posts: 73
    logan5ive said:

I initially got FL2... Any chance they were assigning everyone the same seat(s)?
  • logan5ivelogan5ive Posts: 470
    edited April 2023
    Will somebody who has double Austin Night 1 tickets if they for some horrible reason let you keep them, will you put me on your nice list to sell? That was my option #1
    So, was Austin1 your 1st priority and you haven’t gotten an email with tix yet? If so, this is a major fubar.
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024 - Seattle I & II
    [80]
  • NYJayhawkNYJayhawk Posts: 16
    Hurls15 said:
    euchrid said:
    Manu117 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Couldn’t read all 700 posts, but from what I skimmed through it seems several people have won Chicago with 2nd, 3rd and even 4th priorities. 

As of 4:05 CST I have zero ticket confirmations.  Chicago N1 and N2 were my only selections.  Both GA/Reserved and Reserved options were chosen.

Yes I read every detail to enter and have done this many times before.  Yes my credit card is up to date on TM.  Yes I received a confirmation email for my request.

Something seems seriously broken here. 
    same boat... Chicago N1 and N2 were my only selections and no emails so far. 
    what were seat location selections?
    Me too.  Both Chicago shows were my only selections.  I only picked the GA or RES option. 
    Hurls15 said:
    euchrid said:
    Manu117 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Couldn’t read all 700 posts, but from what I skimmed through it seems several people have won Chicago with 2nd, 3rd and even 4th priorities. 

As of 4:05 CST I have zero ticket confirmations.  Chicago N1 and N2 were my only selections.  Both GA/Reserved and Reserved options were chosen.

Yes I read every detail to enter and have done this many times before.  Yes my credit card is up to date on TM.  Yes I received a confirmation email for my request.

Me too.  Both Chicago shows were my only selections.  I only picked the GA or RES option. 
    Same here and I’m getting super pissed off
  • KUHL2009KUHL2009 Posts: 28
    Got Ft Worth night 1 and 2 reserved and Austin night 2 pit.

So happy 
  • TimmyleTimmyle Posts: 21
    beyond thrilled to have gotten both nights in Austin, but I also am seeing extra sets of tickets/emails for night 1. Hope that doesn't mean I was also charged for the extra set [yikes]
    I had it all once I gave it back
  • OthneilOthneil Posts: 31
    Pulled both nights reserved for Austin, was #2 & #3 priority.
  • arwooten7arwooten7 Posts: 78
    Just received 2 night in Austin. They’re still rolling out 
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,924
    Ok I opened my mouth to early! I just got confirmation of scoring tickets to Chicago 2nd night! The seats are not what I expected for my seniority number 27xxx 
    section 205 row 8 not sure how that works but I’m in the building and my daughter gets to see the band for the 1st time! She’s so damn happy and that makes me happy 😃 
    Congrats! Awesome that you'll get the experience of sharing in your daughter's first show :sunglasses:
  • logan5ive said:
    Will somebody who has double Austin Night 1 tickets if they for some horrible reason let you keep them, will you put me on your nice list to sell? That was my option #1
    So, was Austin1 your 1st priority and you haven’t gotten an email with tix yet? If so, this is a major fubar.
    yeah, I only wanted those two shows - I live here. Anyway, I got night two which was 2nd choice but not night one and now all kinds of people are getting double tickets. Hope it works out but definitely something not right.
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,394
    edited April 2023
    Not only is priority not really working the 10c seniority assignments are WAY off.  I did so well in 2020 and 2022 then this year last row of the building for both shows...number isn't that bad but its not great.  Won't complain, shows could be much higher in demand but it seems to be that it is in fact, NOT working as intended.
  • NYJayhawk said:
    Hurls15 said:
    euchrid said:
    Manu117 said:
    bbiggs said:

Hurls15 said:
    euchrid said:
    Manu117 said:
    bbiggs said:

Same here and I’m getting super pissed off
    I’ll bet your tix you’ll get tix, to one of them. 
  • arwooten7 said:
    Just received 2 night in Austin. They’re still rolling out 
    oh hell yes!!!!!
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • RC9023RC9023 Posts: 4
    I mustve made mistake in choices as i got a second single ticket for Austin1. Or they goofed. 

• logan5ive said:
    Yes.  Austin N1 was my 1st priority.  I haven't heard anything yet.  Sounds like there still coming through though so hopefully there's still a chance.
  • How is it I have been a member since 1997 and my first show was Chicago stadium 1994 and I'm reading people getting multiple shows and I have 2 requests in and got zero.  I'm so upset and really frustrated with the fan club after a these years
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,454
    logan5ive said:
    Same. I got night 2..they are back corner and nothing for night 1, my first priority 
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,329
    Really not complaining. just confused.  My reserved seats for Austinx2 are by far the worst seats ive ever gotten. ive  Always been side stage in arenas.  now i'm getting back corner?  10c# 144k
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on