Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• ComeToTX said:
    Austin 1 winners notified yet?
    Twice for some reason. 
    Are you concerned at all that this mix up might screw up the original orders?
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • Reads11Reads11 Posts: 101
    Haven't heard anything about Indy lawn either. Curious how this is going to go.
  • Has anyone used the Fan to Fan thing before? If you want to get rid of a ticket does just it just go up for the first random person to snag or can you specify a recipient?
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    If older 10C numbers are getting upper bowl in Chicago then I'm screwed lol
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 931
    Starting to lose hope for Chicago.
    They’re only 3 games back. 
    Go Cubs Go!
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • circlesdowncirclesdown Posts: 308
    mfc2006 said:
    DE4173 said:
    GA for Ft Worth 9/15 (night 2); GA Pit or Reserved & Reserved; first priority

Section 126, row 9 for 9/13 (night 1); GA Pit or Reserved & Reserved; second priority

Sample seating chart:

That is a BIG GA section!! Pumped!
    This isn’t the layout for the ft worth shows.  I got floor section 2 which isn’t on here.  Someone else posted an accurate one, normal
    pit size
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,135
    edited April 2023
    Ok I opened my mouth to early! I just got confirmation of scoring tickets to Chicago 2nd night! The seats are not what I expected for my seniority number 27xxx 
    section 205 row 8 not sure how that works but I’m in the building and my daughter gets to see the band for the 1st time! She’s so damn happy and that makes me happy 😃 
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • jh275312jh275312 Posts: 92
    JB23237 said:
    So people are getting thier 2nd priority for shows before people get their 1st priority for the same show?
    People are getting their sixth and seventh choice before others first 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,945
    PJammin said:
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    Couldn’t read all 700 posts, but from what I skimmed through it seems several people have won Chicago with 2nd, 3rd and even 4th priorities. 

As of 4:05 CST I have zero ticket confirmations.  Chicago N1 and N2 were my only selections.  Both GA/Reserved and Reserved options were chosen.

Yes I read every detail to enter and have done this many times before.  Yes my credit card is up to date on TM.  Yes I received a confirmation email for my request.

Something seems seriously broken here. 
    There is a working theory that only selecting GA/Res might have been somewhat broken, and that people who didn't win GA were not actually moved into the reserved lotto as advertised 
    I did not select only GA/ Reserved though.  I selected the GA/ Reserved AND Reserved Seating options.  Both boxes were checked and confirmed in the email I received the day I submitted the request (Thursday).  I only did this based on the very explicit direction to do so by Ten Club. 
    My wife has exact same thing as you Biggs and it’s been radio silence on her end too. 
    Sorry to hear bud. I’m cool and composed, but I have to say it’s very frustrating and I think it is something that will need to be addressed if it results in unfulfilled requests. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,730
    ComeToTX said:
    Twice for some reason. 
    Of course 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 315
    Has anyone used the Fan to Fan thing before? If you want to get rid of a ticket does just it just go up for the first random person to snag or can you specify a recipient?
    You can’t control who gets it.  You can try to coordinate, but if someone else is faster, they’ll snatch it up.
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Add me to the list that has just been confirmed for a 2ND pair of Austin Night 1 tickets. Ticketmaster/TicketsToday are hot garbage. Always.
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,359
    Not one 10club member is surprised that a shit show happened.  Par for the course here folks.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,730
    Has anyone used the Fan to Fan thing before? If you want to get rid of a ticket does just it just go up for the first random person to snag or can you specify a recipient?
    You place it up for sale and anyone can buy it. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    Ok I am not waiting for the dust to settle. This is fucked. 
  • ComeToTX said:
    ComeToTX said:
    Twice for some reason. 
    Of course 
    🤦🏻‍♂️
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    You have to win this lottery first, and then they apply the priorities to all of the winners.
    If you are not chosen as a lottery winner then priorities mean nothing.

When you get chosen as a lottery winner and there are multiple shows in that city, you get all of the shows you requested in that city, unless they are already sold out, based on how you ordered your priorities.

The proof of this is people winning tickets to multiple shows (both Chicago) and getting the congrats emails one minute apart for each show.
    Ok well if so this is literally never how it has worked before this drawing 
  • circlesdowncirclesdown Posts: 308
    PJHOOKEM said:
    Man, I just put in for Fort Worth reserved and no luck. Pretty bummed. 
    Just curious if you don’t mind sharing what’s the first 3 digits of your membership number?  
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    I haven't used it, but my understanding is once it's posted, it's first come first serve. i have heard of people that tried to coordinate with each other and try to get it to a specific person, but not sure how well that worked out.
  • devonfzdevonfz Posts: 164
    edited April 2023
    I really think everybody’s gonna get tickets. My second choice for Austin. I got reserve seating section 116 row P not bad. I think my number is two 66,000 somewhere. I’m assuming I’m going to get my first choice if I got my second choice also, I still don’t understand the logic of if you pick GA somehow you’re not gonna get reserved. I love the new format which allows you to go for both if you don’t get GA they move you over to reserve with everybody else. Anybody see a different? Anyways, loving how many tickets to 10 club got for us Michels are really going to be like 10 club only
    Post edited by devonfz on

• Ticket Master be like....

• deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,454
    now im getting pissed.  I got neither of my austin nights and folks are getting multiple sets?  GUTTEDDDDDDDD
    Same..I have nothing and have austin as my only 2 shows and I've seen at least 3 ppl on Facebook with extras as well
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,144
    jh275312 said:
    JB23237 said:
    So people are getting thier 2nd priority for shows before people get their 1st priority for the same show?
    In this case, I think the 2nd priority person won the lottery, and the 1st priority person did not win the lottery.
  • RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    put in for both shows at FW and ATX, got all but night 1 ATX, so it may be a lag thing as other are commenting on. all mine came through an hour ago w/20 min laps between each email. had thought i was completely SOL and living in Houston, that would of sucked. 
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
    Fort Worth, Night 1 September 2023
    Fort Worth, Night 2 September 2023
    Austin, Night 1 September 2023
    Austin, Night 2 September 2023
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,113
    jh275312 said:
    JB23237 said:
    I put in for both CHI shows - member since 2010 (yes I realize that a 457xxx member number isnt low...) nothing yet - but I hit for Denver on the last leg
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • RoblayRoblay Posts: 14
    I still haven’t gotten an email but my card was charged for 2 tickets total. They are not in my tickets yet. How do I know which date it’s for and when will I find out if I get the other date. Put in for both St. Paul’s dates
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    PJNB said:
    marra2312 said:
    tylerj said:
    PJNB said:
    tylerj said:
    CopperTom said:
    tylerj said:
    All, it's not totally confusing as to why someone who listed  any show as 2nd priority would get a ticket and someone with 1st priority wouldn't. My understanding is they group those in 1st priority, run the randomizer/lottery and issue tickets to those who get picked. Once that's done they do that again for 2nd, 3rd, 4th priority etc until all the allotment is gone. 

I could be wrong. Someone let me know if they know otherwise. 
    No.  First priority are drawn first.  If tickets remain, they move on to second priority entries.  A first priority person should never lose and a second priority person win. 
    That's not how it's worked for the last few tours I don't believe. Been multiple past examples of 2nd, 3rd priority ppl getting tickets and 1st priority ppl getting nothing. it's caused a lot of butthurt for some folks. My first priority was Chicago N1. Haven't received an email yet. Yet some people at 2nd priority have reported getting reserved tickets. 
    That is the reason we put priority down. It makes no sense to have priority for pics if it was random as you said. In no way should someone that picked a show as a 2nd get it over someone that put it as a first. That is a broken system
    All I'm saying is there was a person here who said they got St Paul tickets for both nights at 5th and 6th priority and then there are people who put those as 1st and/or 2nd priority and haven't heard back yet. I guess they could still get tickets if they're sending out the emails by 10c number. 
    People are thinking about "priority" wrong here. This has *nothing* to do with who has "priority" to get drawn, it is *only* and *strictly* your own personal prioritization of your preference of shows to attend. How to translate those personal rankings into something that looks fair across a matrix of multiple people ranking multiple instances is an entire field of study and there are a thousand ways to do it depending on what factors are considered more important. 

Then what is the point of them asking it? Not looking for a fight, just seems to needlessly complicate things if it doesn't have any impact on what order people get drawn.
    Lol right it is so simlple

5000 pairs to go out for 10C

Priority 1 is drawn

3000 people have it as a first pick. All win

Priority 2 is drawn

2500 people have it as a second pick. 2000 win. 500 lose. 

Everyone after priority 2 loses 

This is not hard. 

With respect, you're very wrong because you're oversimplifying the problem space. Your example doesn't have 9 events with people ranking subsets of them. A forum post isn't the place to get into it, but for some enlightening lay-audience-oriented discussion take a look for example here: https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/372916/ranked-preference-matching-algorithm or google "ranked matching", "preference matching", "stable matching", "bipartite graphs", etc.
    His example is literally how it has worked before today, certainly before TM got involved in the lottery
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    bbiggs said:
    PJammin said:
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    Couldn’t read all 700 posts, but from what I skimmed through it seems several people have won Chicago with 2nd, 3rd and even 4th priorities. 

As of 4:05 CST I have zero ticket confirmations.  Chicago N1 and N2 were my only selections.  Both GA/Reserved and Reserved options were chosen.

Yes I read every detail to enter and have done this many times before.  Yes my credit card is up to date on TM.  Yes I received a confirmation email for my request.

Something seems seriously broken here. 
    There is a working theory that only selecting GA/Res might have been somewhat broken, and that people who didn't win GA were not actually moved into the reserved lotto as advertised 
    I did not select only GA/ Reserved though.  I selected the GA/ Reserved AND Reserved Seating options.  Both boxes were checked and confirmed in the email I received the day I submitted the request (Thursday).  I only did this based on the very explicit direction to do so by Ten Club. 
    My wife has exact same thing as you Biggs and it’s been radio silence on her end too. 
    Sorry to hear bud. I’m cool and composed, but I have to say it’s very frustrating and I think it is something that will need to be addressed if it results in unfulfilled requests. 
    Some clarity on the process would definitely  be appreciated. Hope the emails show up soon for all of us waiting. 
  • dmbolp said:
    So Austin N1 you either got: GA, 2 Pairs, Nothing?
    seems to be the case.