Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,275
    SHZA said:
    Glad there has been a proper response. Finally. And I say this knowing I will likely be getting far worse seats. 

Still don't understand my fiancé getting shut out (0-3) with Chi 1 as her priority 1 while others got it with priority 4+. But, moving on.
    That is a head-scratcher. Seems like there had to be a screw up there as well. Wonder if we'll get another message that that also has to be re-drawn. 
    I know others had the same thing happen. But with it not being addressed in the first proper 10C response and verified going out tonight, she's not very optimistic at all.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    bbiggs said:
    myoung321 said:
    So this cluster won't be fixed before the Verified Fan tickets go on sale? TM site still shows pre-sale starting at 10am tomorrow.., so anyone that would prefer to sell their 10C back to F2F if hey snag a better Verified Fan ticket has no idea what their 10C seat is now?  wow ..this just gets better and better.. 
    I posted this in another thread as well and I think it is a valid concern.

I would assume the TM verified fan sale that is set to take place tomorrow was intended to include all of the 300 level nosebleeds that mistakenly went to 10C members.  I hope whatever seat shuffling is taking place behind the scenes opens up those “worst seats” in the house to the verified fan sale and blocks the remaining “better” seats that should have been assigned to 10C members initially. Take all the time needed to sort out those seats based on seniority and proper assignment, but make sure what is sold tomorrow are the 300s vs the 100s and 200s for example. Time will tell.

That's not what's gonna happen. 10C already told us that 10C tickets now go into the Uppers.  What's gonna be for sale tomorrow is going to include a ton of $$$ Premium Lowers, 10% of the venue.
  • EMiznerEMizner Posts: 111
    A lot to read through here. So is there a chance that new seats will be worse than verified fan seats? I thought ten club was getting all the best seats
    Pearl Jam
    Minneapolis, MN - June 30, 1998
    St. Paul, MN - June 16, 2003
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 3, 2011
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 4, 2011
    St. Paul, MN - August 31, 2023
    St. Paul, MN - September 2, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 18, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 19, 2023
    Las Vegas, NV - May 16, 2024
    Las Vegas, NV - May 18, 2024

Eddie Vedder
    Las Vegas, NV - October 7, 2022
    Innings Festival - Tempe, AZ - February 26, 2023
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 30, 2023
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    wsimon74 said:
    myoung321 said:
    So this cluster won't be fixed before the Verified Fan tickets go on sale? TM site still shows pre-sale starting at 10am tomorrow.., so anyone that would prefer to sell their 10C back to F2F if hey snag a better Verified Fan ticket has no idea what their 10C seat is now?  wow ..this just gets better and better.. 
    Verified fan sale needs to be postponed until this whole thing is settled. Just my two cents. 
    I agree. The shows are 4 months away. Delaying the VF sale for a week isn’t going to hurt anything. 
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    bbiggs said:
    myoung321 said:

I would assume the TM verified fan sale that is set to take place tomorrow was intended to include all of the 300 level nosebleeds that mistakenly went to 10C members.  I hope whatever seat shuffling is taking place behind the scenes opens up those “worst seats” in the house to the verified fan sale and blocks the remaining “better” seats that should have been assigned to 10C members initially. Take all the time needed to sort out those seats based on seniority and proper assignment, but make sure what is sold tomorrow are the 300s vs the 100s and 200s for example. Time will tell.

My particular case.. we won Reserves on the side for 2 shows.. if they were floor i would have been looking for side seats on Verified Fan and selling the floor seats back to F2F (if not in GA we hate being on the floor...wife is short)... at this point I have no idea what to do.. 

How can TM start Verified Fan with all these seats not being assigned? 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

EMizner said:
    A lot to read through here. So is there a chance that new seats will be worse than verified fan seats? I thought ten club was getting all the best seats
    For Sure.  50%+ went to 10C, and this year spread throughout, to the very back.  10% will be Premiums down low.  That leaves less than 40% on sale tomorrow, probably with a similar Lower/Upper ratio as 10C seats.
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    edited April 2023
    Don't overthink this folks. Verified Fan barely has any regular seats. Practically nill. By the time you get in you will be seeing the Premium tix only. No reason to delay a sale of tix that don't exist. 

Post edited by Eddieredder on
  • 10 club seats are probably already assigned to each show. They will just rereassign them to more reflect seniority.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    edited April 2023
    myoung321 said:
    bbiggs said:
    myoung321 said:

Because 10C seats will just be reshuffled. TM knows what seats are allocated to 10C and which ones they are selling. 

But I agree, we have floor seats for a show and would prefer wing. No idea what we’ll get in the third assignment. Fortunately I gave up on TM sales a long time ago. 
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    10 club seats are probably already assigned to each show. They will just rereassign them to more reflect seniority.
    Exactly.  The same seat assignments are just gonna be re-aligned.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    myoung321 said:
    bbiggs said:
    myoung321 said:

My particular case.. we won Reserves on the side for 2 shows.. if they were floor i would have been looking for side seats on Verified Fan and selling the floor seats back to F2F (if not in GA we hate being on the floor...wife is short)... at this point I have no idea what to do.. 

The seats/tickets aren’t changing, the people assigned to those seats are changing. This doesn’t affect the VF sale at all.  
    Hey remember when Pearl Jam fought Ticketmaster for a $1 surcharge?  $1 ....let me repeat $1

• EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    dmbolp said:
    EMizner said:
    For Sure.  50%+ went to 10C, and this year spread throughout, to the very back.  10% will be Premiums down low.  That leaves less than 40% on sale tomorrow, probably with a similar Lower/Upper ratio as 10C seats.
    I think 40% is optimistic. Don't forget about all the groups that already have their alottment of tix. Its generally around 10% left for the public. 
    wsimon74 said:
    myoung321 said:
    Verified fan sale needs to be postponed until this whole thing is settled. Just my two cents. 
    I agree. The shows are 4 months away. Delaying the VF sale for a week isn’t going to hurt anything. 
    exactly... guess we'll see if the concerns are real by 10am tomorrow.. 

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    There are already 10,000+ people in line in front of me for the VF sale, but my guy is walking, so it’s exciting and feels like progress! 

Fuck TM forever. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,011
    myoung321 said:
    Hey remember when Pearl Jam fought Ticketmaster for a $1 surcharge?  $1 ....let me repeat $1
    I think it was a $6 fee attached to a $9 ticket.  $15 total.  That's what started the fight. 
    dmbolp said:
    EMizner said:
    I think 40% is optimistic. Don't forget about all the groups that already have their alottment of tix. Its generally around 10% left for the public. 
    Agreed, something way less than 40%
    There are already 10,000+ people in line in front of me for the VF sale, but my guy is walking, so it’s exciting and feels like progress! 

Fuck TM forever. 
    and your "guy" is only walking to 1 show...haha 

• JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    Has anyone gotten any VF codes?
  • ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    myoung321 said:
    Pretty sure Pearl Jam lost.

it’s funny that Pearl Jam fought Ticketmaster, but bands like Grateful Dead and phish have always been able to sell a large portion of the tickets of a venue, without charging fans to be in a fan club.

I don’t think Pearl Jam did it for show, but other bands have gotten better results just by leveraging the power of their fan base.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,945
    dmbolp said:
    bbiggs said:
    myoung321 said:

That's not what's gonna happen. 10C already told us that 10C tickets now go into the Uppers.  What's gonna be for sale tomorrow is going to include a ton of $$$ Premium Lowers, 10% of the venue.
    No way that 90% of the venue is made up of Ten Club tickets and that the 300 level is full of Ten Club members.  I have a high 10C number and the "worst" seats I've ever had have been straight across from the stage, several rows back in the 100 level.  This is for high demand, sold out shows, that are no different from what we're dealing with here.  If all of those Ten Club seats now end up in the rafters it is because:

A.)  They withheld a LOT more for PJ Premium
    B.)  They withheld a LOT more for family and friends
    C.)  They withheld a LOT more for TM verified fan
    D.)  A combination of A, B, and C

There is no other way that makes sense.

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,945
    myoung321 said:
    bbiggs said:
    myoung321 said:

I agree, bud.  Tough call to make with no clear cut answer.

• DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 962
    keep in mind this tour is only 9 shows. I cant see how they even make any money. That's why they have the high premiums, to pay the bills. If the tour was 20 shows everything would/should have been different. With 9 shows we are lucky with these ticket prices and lucky to get one imo.
  • wsimon74 said:
    myoung321 said:
    I don't think it matters, they kept back certain seats for the verified. Those aren't going to change. They just have to fix the cluster f of getting seniority in the right spots.
  • elcazador83elcazador83 Posts: 100
    Is this just another day?
    This god forgotten forum
    First comes hope and then comes pain
    Let the sh!t show begin
    Questions rise and answers don't come
    Insurmountable 

• aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    RC242143 said:
    I could be wrong, but was it unusual for the lottery results to have tickets assigned to them this quickly? I remember in 2020, I think I had to wait at least a few days if not weeks to find out what the seats were. Maybe in the future it would be best for them to let the lottery winners know they have tickets and let them know their seats will be announced later. I am just glad I have reserved tickets for Noblesville. Expecting an amazing show in September and can't wait!
    It was. Which is part of why I kinda feel sorry for those involved. When ppl don't know their seat assignments right away, they bitch about it. So, they tried to get us our seat assignments before VF, to try to give us what we wanted. Unfortunately, this was their first time trying it, and it didn't work out the way they wanted it to. So now everyone is super pissed about the results. But no one is stopping to think that all they were trying to do is give us what we wanted. It just didn't happen as expected. People make mistakes. Each and every one of us. And now, they're trying to do whatever they can to make it right. But in no situation is everyone going to be satisfied...regardless of whther they fucked up or not.
    bbiggs said:
    dmbolp said:
    bbiggs said:
    myoung321 said:

No way that 90% of the venue is made up of Ten Club tickets and that the 300 level is full of Ten Club members.  I have a high 10C number and the "worst" seats I've ever had have been straight across from the stage, several rows back in the 100 level.  This is for high demand, sold out shows, that are no different from what we're dealing with here.  If all of those Ten Club seats now end up in the rafters it is because:

A.)  They withheld a LOT more for PJ Premium
    B.)  They withheld a LOT more for family and friends
    C.)  They withheld a LOT more for TM verified fan
    D.)  A combination of A, B, and C

There is no other way that makes sense.

Where did I say 90%?  10% is Premium, they told us that, 50%+ is 10C, they also told us that.  And there will be plenty of 10C in the Uppers. 

10C history has nothing to do with what they are doing now.
  • asutton327asutton327 Posts: 124
    Has anyone gotten any VF codes?
    I'm wondering the same thing. 
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942
    So everyone with a pretty high number (350k and up) who were surprised or feel like they lucked out on their reserved seat location should prepare to be disappointed. I’ll be readying more dog pics. 
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    So everyone with a pretty high number (350k and up) who were surprised or feel like they lucked out on their reserved seat location should prepare to be disappointed. I’ll be readying more dog pics. 
    I have 448xxx and I don't feel like I lucked out at all, up in the 300s in Chicago so not sure who did better with higher numbers but honestly I didn't see that many great seats coming in for any seniority