Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    dmbolp said:
    EMizner said:
    A lot to read through here. So is there a chance that new seats will be worse than verified fan seats? I thought ten club was getting all the best seats
    For Sure.  50%+ went to 10C, and this year spread throughout, to the very back.  10% will be Premiums down low.  That leaves less than 40% on sale tomorrow, probably with a similar Lower/Upper ratio as 10C seats.
    40%? No chance. You’re not taking into consideration sponsors, promoters, band’s friends/family, arena season ticket holders, etc. I once was told that after all of this is taken into consideration the “general fan” is left with less than 12% of total tickets available
    Again, LESS THAN, 40 is simply the 100% - 10% PREMIUM - 50% 10C...could be a single digit %
  • OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 758
    edited April 2023
    Spurs14 said:
    myoung321 said:
    know1 said:
    The first really bad move they made was combining GA and reserved into one choice. It just got worse from there. 
    This isn't new... They always had the GA or Reserved option and the Reserved only option... what changed was people thinking they should pick both options due to bad phrasing on the letter..

Erm...  I checked my ticket preferences from 2016-2020 and it was either GA standing or reserved seating.  Combo was not there.
    I think "Best Available" was absolutely there in 2020. Even when we recieved our confirmations, those who chose this option had to wait for the seat assignments, to tell if they got GA or seats.

* I rember this extremely well, as I won the most important GA ticket of my life, after choosing best available.
    Post edited by OfThePearl on
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    dmbolp said:
    EMizner said:
    A lot to read through here. So is there a chance that new seats will be worse than verified fan seats? I thought ten club was getting all the best seats
    For Sure.  50%+ went to 10C, and this year spread throughout, to the very back.  10% will be Premiums down low.  That leaves less than 40% on sale tomorrow, probably with a similar Lower/Upper ratio as 10C seats.
    40%? No chance. You’re not taking into consideration sponsors, promoters, band’s friends/family, arena season ticket holders, etc. I once was told that after all of this is taken into consideration the “general fan” is left with less than 12% of total tickets available

Things were different then
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    Obligatory:

• myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited April 2023
    PJNB said:
    myoung321 said:
    know1 said:
    The first really bad move they made was combining GA and reserved into one choice. It just got worse from there. 
    This isn't new... They always had the GA or Reserved option and the Reserved only option... what changed was people thinking they should pick both options due to bad phrasing on the letter..
    They have always had a GA only option since 2013. This is the first year they have not. 

Actually I think last year is the first year they actually combined them as a best available but they still had GA only as another option. 
    I'll give you that one... This is the first time there was no GA only.. but you could pick priority, GA or Reserved for the same show.. 

You could pick by your preference..

1st Priority - Seattle 1 GA
    2nd Priority - Seattle 1 Res
    3rd Priority - Seattle 2 Res
    4th Priority - Seattle 2 GA

Below you automatically lose 2 and 4 because you won 1 & 3....lol... right? lol 

As opposed to just show priority.. 

Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

Evel K said:
    dmbolp said:
    EMizner said:

maybe in new math 40% is a majority?  ;)

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,275
    D-Rod said:
    Just got Chi 1 as 2nd priority.

@mcgruff10 the wedding is back on!
    I didn’t know you two were engaged.   Congrats!!!!!
    @D-Rod

Thanks! She really is my everything! Most refer to her as McGruff10... I call her Scruffy
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,125
    Well the good news is they'll have all the kinks worked out when they go on a full-fledged 12 city tour next year.
    🤣🤣🤣
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited April 2023
    Well the good news is they'll have all the kinks worked out when they go on a full-fledged 12 city tour next year.
    bahaha.... now thats funny.. 
    Post edited by myoung321 on

• pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 612
    Every time your seat changes, god kills a kitten. How many more have to die?
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    🤣 But using current tour formula that'd be 23 shows!  Not bad.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,329
    myoung321 said:
    PJNB said:
    myoung321 said:
    know1 said:
    They have always had a GA only option since 2013. This is the first year they have not. 

Actually I think last year is the first year they actually combined them as a best available but they still had GA only as another option. 
    I'll give you that one... This is the first time there was no GA only.. but you could pick priority, GA or Reserved for the same show.. 

You could pick by your preference..

1st Priority - Seattle 1 GA
    2nd Priority - Seattle 1 Res
    3rd Priority - Seattle 2 Res
    4th Priority - Seattle 2 GA

Below you automatically lose 2 and 4 because you won 1 & 3....lol... right? lol 

As opposed to just show priority.. 

You can only win one pair per show.  Putting in two requests for the same show is just insurance.  Youre 2018 results are identical to mine.  That was the smart way to play it!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,716
    edited April 2023
    dmbolp said:
    EMizner said:

Ticketmaster has been holding back tickets from the public for decades. Like a stock broker they dump the shit tickets on the public and save the best for the high paying clientele.  
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,360
    Get_Right said:
    dmbolp said:
    EMizner said:

Ticketmaster has been holding back tickets from the public for decades. Like a stock broker they dump the shit tickets on the public and save the best for the high paying clientele.  
    Isn't that the whole thing they had legal problems with?  They created their own scalping system!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,382
    D-Rod said:
    Just got Chi 1 as 2nd priority.

@mcgruff10 the wedding is back on!
    I didn’t know you two were engaged.   Congrats!!!!!
    @D-Rod

Thanks! She really is my everything! Most refer to her as McGruff10... I call her Scruffy
    awwwwwwwww
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,329
    wwsuicide said:
    Get_Right said:
    dmbolp said:
    EMizner said:

Isn't that the whole thing they had legal problems with?  They created their own scalping system!
    Yep! they've mastered the art of creating a false over-demand.  A show looks sold out or near sold out for months,.  And then a couple days before the show, magically there's hundreds of tix available at general/non-platinum prices.  
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    edited April 2023
    Crazy we have no idea WHEN we will get our new seat assignment info. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    Has anyone got any info for verified fan either way?

im thinking it will be delayed at this point.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Not my pic but fuck it dude, let’s go bbq’n
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Kevinman said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!
    "We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour."
    They made this really clear in the announcement and FAQ, but when I pointed it out the usual suspects here all told me I was an idiot and a newb and a moron because the plain text obviously didn't say what it actually said. I was definitely misinterpreting it! Now they say clearly and officially, AGAIN, that this is exactly what's happening. 
    I won't hold my breath for apologies form the six of you sad sacks that know who you are. 
    Nobody should of been arguing against that. They did the same last tour with plenty of seats going out in the uppers. It was the low 10C seniority that was being placed up there that was the issue. And that is being corrected like it should be.
    Still doesn't fix the priority 1s that didn't win when lower priorities won
    No offense, but they obviously changed how priority works. They changed the official language around it for a reason. Why keep beating a dead horse? Lobby 10C if you think it's not right. Posting here over and over that it was "broken" and needs to be "fixed" is just a waste of your energy, it couldn't possibly be any more clear that they intentionally changed it. 
    Priority worked like it was supposed to for GA. Why are you ignoring this. RES was broken. 
    Sigh. You're asserting that with no evidence. It's entirely possible that the same process is used for both but because of all the variables involved, GA ended up working out something closer to how things used to work. Thousands about thousands of people went through this process and we have self-reported data for a few dozen of them. We can't possibly make assertions like the one you're making. It's nonsense.
    You can't debunk it either, so why do you keep insisting on it?
    I'm not going to try to talk to you about proving a negative and the onus of evidence again. Sorry. You don't actually want to hear anything, you just want to posture and attack. Enjoy. 
    The "onus of evidence" is literally "PearlJamDude10" or "I'm Alive" or "MikeRocks" tossing complete speculation out there with literally zero iota as to the answer of:  why.  That's not posturing or attacking nor is it being crazy - they simply want to know why they've paid their membership fees for this very opportunity & the priority didn't work as intended.
    LOL you did it again! You're assuming "priority didn't work as intended" when, in fact, literally the *only* two things we know about priority are:

1. that they changed the official language around it, drastically.
    2. It did not seem to work the way it used to/people think it will. 

These two facts combined clearly point to the inference that the way it is "intended" to work has been changed.
    No where did they state that priority changed to the tune of:  You may not get Priority one but someone with Priority 7 or 8 - with the same seat selections - may get seats.
    Very simple question that could be answered.
    I'm done here - you're wanting to continue to toss old very odd suggestions;  folks are just simply trying to get an answer to something they put money into and obviously very clearly didn't work as intended.
    Lol, so because they didn't explain what it changed *to*, you refuse to accept their clear statement that it changed. I don't know how some people get through life. It must be a struggle. 
    Ahhh, yes - pre-pubescent insults.  I don't know how people get through life being as obviously miserable as you appear to be.
    It's a very simple question that anyone can answer - how did someone who has paid their membership fees not get Priority 1 when people got them at Priority 7/8;  why even have a priority based on numerical value at that point?
    Go ahead, pal - have the last word.  We all know you so desperately wish that to be the case.
    Once again, it's been explained over and over that there is more than one way for priority to work, with examples, including examples from other fan clubs. Enjoy your choice to live in ignorance. I find learning much more enjoyable.  B)
    Except that whole fact the "language" never changed. I choose to my live my life in actual facts & then facts aren't present... actually learning why something is so.  I know, novel, eh?
    LAST WORD GUY!  Go for it!
    I gave up. I don’t understand the need to defend the way this was run? It’s obvious that a majority of seats that used to go to 10 club members are now going to platinum or to other brokers, it’s also obvious that priority was run differently than years past, even though the language never changed regarding priority consideration. 

10 club has even stated that there wasn’t just one error, but two, yet some here don’t think it’s valid to voice their concerns. 

I don’t think I’ve ever come across like I’m entitled to anything, but transparency and fairness. Not one previous lottery for tickets resulted in priority 2,3,4 etc pulling tickets while someone that had that show priority 1 getting shut out. 

And what consumer likes the idea of paying a premium for something that used to be a member benefit. If that’s the model they want to adopt, so be it, but it’s never been that way before. 
  • ChrrieChrrie Posts: 99
    edited April 2023
    Has anyone got any info for verified fan either way?

im thinking it will be delayed at this point.
    I just got an email saying I was selected for STP n2 and to keep an eye out for the code tonight
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,531
    Emails rolling out 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • Cool, cool. 🤣🤣🤣
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Just got waitlisted foir VF. Which means I don't get to buy tickets. 
    Good luck to the rest of you!
  • Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    VF Waitlist which means no chance at TM tix. Grateful for 10C
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,533
    "Emails rolling out."
    Emails rolling out.

"Pray to God."
    Prayin' to God.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,639
    I also got waitlisted for VF. I am not upset. I got everything I wanted in the lottery but was curious to see what seats would be for sale tomorrow - especially since I don’t know my seats yet. 
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,533
    edited April 2023

lol, fuck ticketmaster
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,343
    Waitlisted
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403

Not my pic but fuck it dude, let’s go bbq’n
    Is that a Stubbs tray? ::yum::