Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,895
    After being involved in the U2 presale today, I can say the Pearl Jam fiasco was gentle by comparison. Unlike Pearl Jam, U2 is allowing a really gross cash group. Crap seats are running $850 a pop or more right now. 

At least I scored tickets for Explosions in the Sky in New Haven. 
    That process was so easy for me, and I was in the new Violet group.  Put in for tickets, got my first choice (4 x GA for 10/18), was notified last night and tickets were in my account before midnight.  $270 for U2 GA at that venue is downright reasonable.

Nicely done!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    Now that Ten Club has reached out to confirm they’re in the process of fixing this, looking forward to continue the discussion about subs
    We're on dogs now. Keep up.
    Dogs?

• YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 836
    YAKIMATSU said:
    This is gonna be bad.  Woo hoo 10C is fixing an error for 2%!  The premium is the real issue.  "They took our jobs, err seats" 
    Unless premium is gone or diminished to at least the level of 2022 I fear this club is dead.  I love the band and I try to be a happy to be there guy, but we all know that we are in this club because they have consistently given us GREAT seats.  Personally I've done great with a 420xxx.  Those days are done if premium continues.  Sad.
    It seems Ticketmaster finally killed Pearl Jam.
    Go ahead quit….you’re only slightly better than I but closer is closer.  This club will never die.  Never.  Some in the club since the very beginning and haven’t wavered.  
    Yes, over dramatic.
    I am merely stating what is happening.  I don't plan on giving up. $40/year, really?  I get GA almost every tour. 
    I was originally a 198xxx, so have I been in long enough to have an opinion?
    Denying that Premium is going to kill a ton of memberships is naive at best.  You do realize that everyone has moved back a lot and that is because the two "best" lower bowl sections have huge chunks of seats that were 10c that are now Premium.  
    If 300xxx or 400xxx or even 500xxx plus are now always going to be upper levels, I can assume that many will not continue as has been made abundantly clear in the many pages of this thread.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 323
    I always wonder if people would be as mad when this stuff happens if the band never took on Ticketmaster in the 90's. People would still complain (and rightfully so in some cases), but its an interesting thought. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • SKID243SKID243 Posts: 33
    Am I the only one who thinks they just flat out missed assigning the floor/lower level tickets? I don't remember seeing many if any at all saying they were FL or 100 level yesterday. Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    edited April 2023
    dmbolp said:

So because we are loyal 10C members, and Ticketmaster wants to elicit the highest profits they can, prime seats are not being released to 10C members and being reserved for Ticketmaster sales which they can they control both the initial sale and any re-sale on their marketplace.  I see how this works, pure corporate greed and ineptitude.  
    I'm gonna be that guy and say it's deeply hypocritical for the band to abide by this fucking over of the fans 
    If you think about it, they found a way to get die hard fans to commit to buying seats without knowing where they will be, and then giving the majority of them sub standard seats a casual fan would never pay for.  It's sort of unbelievable to think this would so easily work, but it does, because as many of us have said, "I am just happy to be in the building" ..... I mean who else would commit money to tickets without knowing where the tickets will be? 
    Everyone in the DMB/Warehouse fan club for the last 25 years, also ran by TicketsToday.  So many similarities this year, but still a few differences.
    Exactly, again, proving the "Fan Club" model works. Who else would put forth money blindly without knowing exactly what they are buying? Fan Club members. 
    Hey, I know you are a big fan, fork over $350 and I will get you and a friend tickets....oh, where are they? Not sure, but you'll get a ticket!

Who else would agree to this other those who have a blind love for the band??  
    In the “old” days when you had to show your license and they handed you your tickets you never knew where your seat was ahead of time.  Just think of it like that. But unfortunately you don’t have blind love for the band.  So why are you here? 
  • Edved007Edved007 Posts: 1,033
    edited April 2023
    If they’re apparently going to move my seats a third damn time I better not get charged a third time.  This is truly insane.  
    That's my biggest concern right now
    ditto. Thank sweet baby Jesus my card has a big limit, got hit for 4 charges (hit all 4 priorities for St. Paul and Chicago), then reassigned on all of them, so now have 8x $300+ charges pending, soon to be 12x possibly, haha..   I'm sure they will fall off in a few days, but it really is insane. If they do move my seats again I'll have just about 4k of charges hanging out.
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • One other thought, why not show a seat map with the section reserved for 10C ahead of time. Then they could even provide some notes as to where you could expect to have tickets if you are member # xxxxxxx.......that wouldn't be that hard to publish. They know what seats they have blocked off! Where is the transparency? this would be easy.

And if someone with a 500xxx number or 600xxx wanted to go another route knowing the probability would be upper deck, then they could try their hand another way.

Dont tell me this would be hard to do. it would be easy as pie.
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    Why not just give 10C members early access to PJ Premium tickets since those are the ones many of us are going to want anyway?  Charge a price that fits somewhere between 10C prices and "Market" price.  I would much rather pay $400 for a great seat to see my favorite band once every 3-5 years, and others can decide whether or not they will too.  Then we can still keep the lesser 10C seats more reasonably priced and plentiful.
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    Edved007 said:
    If they’re apparently going to move my seats a third damn time I better not get charged a third time.  This is truly insane.  
    That's my biggest concern right now
    ditto. Thank sweet baby Jesus my card has a big limit, got hit for 4 charges (hit all 4 priorities for St. Paul and Chicago), then reassigned on all of them, so now have 8x $300+ charges pending, soon to be 12x possibly, haha..   I'm sure they will fall off in a few days, but it really is insane. If they do move my seats gain I'll have just about 4k of charges having out.
    Unfortunately after what we won, I'm maxed out so I don't know what the hell happens if they can't charge my card again now if that's the route this goes. 
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    SKID243 said:
    Am I the only one who thinks they just flat out missed assigning the floor/lower level tickets? I don't remember seeing many if any at all saying they were FL or 100 level yesterday. Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic.
    Lots of senior members are pissed with their Austin Floors
  • JimmyV said:
    It's a business. They are a business. Platinum is part of the business. We are all entitled to criticize how the business is sometimes run. 
    Bingo. Pay us a yearly fee for the chance to enter a lottery once every few years to maybe get tickets to shows. Oh and by the way, if you don't pay us in non-touring years, your seats will be worse if you are lucky enough to get selected for the lottery. Oh and by the way, ticket prices are obscene and uniform across the entire venue. Please disregard what we said about TicketMaster in the 90s
    If you think the ticket prices are obscene you are in for major sticker shock for other bands. 
    They are all obscene and it's not limited to music. Sports tix are out of control too. I hate this environment we have allowed as a society
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
    Wrigley 8/31/2024
    Baltimore 9/12/2024
    Fenway 9/15/2024
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    jwc6160 said:
    I always wonder if people would be as mad when this stuff happens if the band never took on Ticketmaster in the 90's. People would still complain (and rightfully so in some cases), but its an interesting thought. 
    Its a good point. Springsteen got a lot of backlash recently about prices. That set a bar that in the end has created a certain expectation which is really hard to maintain. I'm definitely not as engaged with other bands, but the U2, Guns N Roses, Post Malone, The Weekends of the world charge way way more and people don't seem to care as much. 
  • chester0711chester0711 Posts: 65
    edited April 2023
    dmbolp said:
    SKID243 said:
    Lots of senior member will be pissed if they aren't sitting smack dab on Ed's face.....
  • I don’t care about senior members. It’s a lottery. You don’t get a better chance in the poweball cause you’ve been playing longer
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 323
    Discopij said:
    Why not just give 10C members early access to PJ Premium tickets since those are the ones many of us are going to want anyway?  Charge a price that fits somewhere between 10C prices and "Market" price.  I would much rather pay $400 for a great seat to see my favorite band once every 3-5 years, and others can decide whether or not they will too.  Then we can still keep the lesser 10C seats more reasonably priced and plentiful.
    Yeah, I love this. I'd much rather pay than deal with the problems and the randomness. Ticketmaster would never allow it because then the bots and brokers couldn't drive up the prices, but i'd be more than happy to pay "premium" to pick my seat in a better spot. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • Am I the only one wondering about verified fan now? Has anyone gotten an email/code? They’re supposed to go out today, right? Please post and tell us if you’re one of the lucky ones!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • estarr31estarr31 Posts: 575
    Check your emails. A 2nd reassignment is going to happen to fix seating locations. No issues were identified about who won tickets, just where seats were allocated. 

We apologize for the confusion and extra time it has taken to complete Ten Club’s presale. What we initially believed to be one issue affecting five shows turned out to be two separate issues - one originating from Ticketmaster and the second from Ten Club - affecting Ten Club seniority-based seating assignments across all nine shows. This had no impact on who got tickets, but did affect where those ticket holders’ seats were assigned. Based on this updated information, we now know the first attempt to fix these issues wasn’t sufficient. We remain fully committed to making things right.

In the coming days, Ten Club and Ticketmaster will be working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. For some of you this will be a second reassignment. Tickets will not show in your Ticketmaster account until all seating assignments are finalized. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. You will not lose your tickets and Friday’s Verified Fan on sale will not impact your seats.

We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour.

Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Am I the only one wondering about verified fan now? Has anyone gotten an email/code? They’re supposed to go out today, right? Please post and tell us if you’re one of the lucky ones!
    this is a good question....when do they notify?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659
    dmbolp said:
    SKID243 said:
    Lots of senior member will be pissed if they aren't sitting smack dab on Ed's face.....
    A lot of senior members want you to get off their lawn so Eddie and the Boys can entertain their jamily at home.
    Am I the only one wondering about verified fan now? Has anyone gotten an email/code? They’re supposed to go out today, right? Please post and tell us if you’re one of the lucky ones!
    Folks have mentioned it's later in the day, prior to the day on sale
    “Registration does not guarantee tickets - we expect there will be more demand than there are tickets available. A lottery-style process will determine which registered Verified Fans will receive a unique access code and which will be put on the waitlist. 

You’ll receive an email on Thursday, April 27 confirming next steps.”
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    I don’t care about senior members. It’s a lottery. You don’t get a better chance in the poweball cause you’ve been playing longer
    It's a lottery to get tickets. Seniority drive seating position
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    YAKIMATSU said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    This is gonna be bad.  Woo hoo 10C is fixing an error for 2%!  The premium is the real issue.  "They took our jobs, err seats" 
    Unless premium is gone or diminished to at least the level of 2022 I fear this club is dead.  I love the band and I try to be a happy to be there guy, but we all know that we are in this club because they have consistently given us GREAT seats.  Personally I've done great with a 420xxx.  Those days are done if premium continues.  Sad.
    It seems Ticketmaster finally killed Pearl Jam.
    Go ahead quit….you’re only slightly better than I but closer is closer.  This club will never die.  Never.  Some in the club since the very beginning and haven’t wavered.  
    Yes, over dramatic.
    I am merely stating what is happening.  I don't plan on giving up. $40/year, really?  I get GA almost every tour. 
    I was originally a 198xxx, so have I been in long enough to have an opinion?
    Denying that Premium is going to kill a ton of memberships is naive at best.  You do realize that everyone has moved back a lot and that is because the two "best" lower bowl sections have huge chunks of seats that were 10c that are now Premium.  
    If 300xxx or 400xxx or even 500xxx plus are now always going to be upper levels, I can assume that many will not continue as has been made abundantly clear in the many pages of this thread.
    Uncalled for. Your seniority is better than mine so why would I think or say something referencing your seniority-which I didn’t. 

It’s easier posting on AMT.  can’t stand when people accuse me of saying something I didn’t especially since the proof is in writing.  Do you think they’re just unaware of that fact?  
    My TM acct - tons of orders, have never gotten Verified
    Wife's TM acct - a handful of orders
    Daughter's TM acct - 1 order total history

Betting my Daughter get's verified based on history
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    jwc6160 said:
    Discopij said:
    Yeah, I love this. I'd much rather pay than deal with the problems and the randomness. Ticketmaster would never allow it because then the bots and brokers couldn't drive up the prices, but i'd be more than happy to pay "premium" to pick my seat in a better spot. 
    I'm fine with paying more too, but higher pricing also drives up higher resale naturally. Make all GA $500/ticket and watch the Springsteen effect take place. It would be bound to happen. 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    dmbolp said:

So because we are loyal 10C members, and Ticketmaster wants to elicit the highest profits they can, prime seats are not being released to 10C members and being reserved for Ticketmaster sales which they can they control both the initial sale and any re-sale on their marketplace.  I see how this works, pure corporate greed and ineptitude.  
    I'm gonna be that guy and say it's deeply hypocritical for the band to abide by this fucking over of the fans 
    If you think about it, they found a way to get die hard fans to commit to buying seats without knowing where they will be, and then giving the majority of them sub standard seats a casual fan would never pay for.  It's sort of unbelievable to think this would so easily work, but it does, because as many of us have said, "I am just happy to be in the building" ..... I mean who else would commit money to tickets without knowing where the tickets will be? 
    Everyone in the DMB/Warehouse fan club for the last 25 years, also ran by TicketsToday.  So many similarities this year, but still a few differences.
    Any smart WHer who doesn't have a 12/98 membership and doesn't want to pay for Premium tickets learned long ago to stop ordering thru them. These days, they give you absolute shit that you have to take a loss on just to get rid of, unless you happen to be one of the lucky few to score (non-premium) pit. I always do better thru presales and regular TM sales than I do thru them. 10C has been leaps and bounds better than WH for many years...until they got rid of the vinyl and sold their souls to Premium.
  • dmbolp said:

Any smart WHer who doesn't have a 12/98 membership and doesn't want to pay for Premium tickets learned long ago to stop ordering thru them. These days, they give you absolute shit that you have to take a loss on just to get rid of, unless you happen to be one of the lucky few to score (non-premium) pit. I always do better thru presales and regular TM sales than I do thru them. 10C has been leaps and bounds better than WH for many years...until they got rid of the vinyl and sold their souls to Premium.
    bingo
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 678
    This
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    jwc6160 said:
    Discopij said:
    I'm fine with paying more too, but higher pricing also drives up higher resale naturally. Make all GA $500/ticket and watch the Springsteen effect take place. It would be bound to happen. 
    I accept supply and demand for what it is ... I'm just looking for 10C to address the PJ Premium mess in a way that could potentially benefit members and keep some ticket prices down