Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    dmbolp said:

So because we are loyal 10C members, and Ticketmaster wants to elicit the highest profits they can, prime seats are not being released to 10C members and being reserved for Ticketmaster sales which they can they control both the initial sale and any re-sale on their marketplace.  I see how this works, pure corporate greed and ineptitude.  
    I'm gonna be that guy and say it's deeply hypocritical for the band to abide by this fucking over of the fans 
    If you think about it, they found a way to get die hard fans to commit to buying seats without knowing where they will be, and then giving the majority of them sub standard seats a casual fan would never pay for.  It's sort of unbelievable to think this would so easily work, but it does, because as many of us have said, "I am just happy to be in the building" ..... I mean who else would commit money to tickets without knowing where the tickets will be? 
    Everyone in the DMB/Warehouse fan club for the last 25 years, also ran by TicketsToday.  So many similarities this year, but still a few differences.
    Any smart WHer who doesn't have a 12/98 membership and doesn't want to pay for Premium tickets learned long ago to stop ordering thru them. These days, they give you absolute shit that you have to take a loss on just to get rid of, unless you happen to be one of the lucky few to score (non-premium) pit. I always do better thru presales and regular TM sales than I do thru them. 10C has been leaps and bounds better than WH for many years...until they got rid of the vinyl and sold their souls to Premium.
    Agreed.  Getting put on will call was the best thing that ever happened to me; finally forced me to stop placing requests last year.  And prior, hadn't used my 12/98 tickets hardly at all, never GA/PIT, always sucked on "Random" night, and usually declined on seniority night. 
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    edited April 2023
    Edved007 said:
    If they’re apparently going to move my seats a third damn time I better not get charged a third time.  This is truly insane.  
    That's my biggest concern right now
    ditto. Thank sweet baby Jesus my card has a big limit, got hit for 4 charges (hit all 4 priorities for St. Paul and Chicago), then reassigned on all of them, so now have 8x $300+ charges pending, soon to be 12x possibly, haha..   I'm sure they will fall off in a few days, but it really is insane. If they do move my seats gain I'll have just about 4k of charges having out.
    Unfortunately after what we won, I'm maxed out so I don't know what the hell happens if they can't charge my card again now if that's the route this goes. 
    Oh I don’t think that’s what’s gonna happen.  It said that your tickets are verified but our seats aren’t.  There’s no difference in price so there’s no reason to run anything on your card….and if I’m wrong email ten club immediately.  Jeez I hope I’m right.  Good luck! 
  • Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 184
    Has anyone ben verified yet?
    I was born verified.
    Goddamn right you were. 
    Btw, as someone who grew up in MA, let me just say, that's a mighty fine avatar you have. ;)
    Hahaha, too bad they aren't setting the world on fire! 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,531
    dmbolp said:
    My TM acct - tons of orders, have never gotten Verified
    Wife's TM acct - a handful of orders
    Daughter's TM acct - 1 order total history

Betting my Daughter get's verified based on history
    Last year I didn’t get verified with a YEARS old TM account. My girlfriend made an account a week before and got verified. Another lottery that makes no sense 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • Stoj said:

The ticket reshuffling will continue until morale improves.
    This actually made me laugh out loud. 
    Same Here
  • Edved007Edved007 Posts: 1,033
    Edved007 said:
    If they’re apparently going to move my seats a third damn time I better not get charged a third time.  This is truly insane.  
    That's my biggest concern right now
    ditto. Thank sweet baby Jesus my card has a big limit, got hit for 4 charges (hit all 4 priorities for St. Paul and Chicago), then reassigned on all of them, so now have 8x $300+ charges pending, soon to be 12x possibly, haha..   I'm sure they will fall off in a few days, but it really is insane. If they do move my seats gain I'll have just about 4k of charges having out.
    Unfortunately after what we won, I'm maxed out so I don't know what the hell happens if they can't charge my card again now if that's the route this goes. 
    Oh I don’t think that’s what’s gonna happen.  It said that your tickets are verified but our seats aren’t.  There’s no difference in price so there’s no reason to run anything on your card….and if I’m wrong email ten club immediately.  Jeez I hope I’m right.  Good luck! 
    There was no difference in price or anything for the first reassignment either, but it didn't stop them from hitting everyones card again.
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
    Kwieneke said:
    dmbolp said:
    My TM acct - tons of orders, have never gotten Verified
    Wife's TM acct - a handful of orders
    Daughter's TM acct - 1 order total history

Betting my Daughter get's verified based on history
    Last year I didn’t get verified with a YEARS old TM account. My girlfriend made an account a week before and got verified. Another lottery that makes no sense 
    I've heard a lot of that
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    Discopij said:
    jwc6160 said:
    Discopij said:
    Why not just give 10C members early access to PJ Premium tickets since those are the ones many of us are going to want anyway?  Charge a price that fits somewhere between 10C prices and "Market" price.  I would much rather pay $400 for a great seat to see my favorite band once every 3-5 years, and others can decide whether or not they will too.  Then we can still keep the lesser 10C seats more reasonably priced and plentiful.
    Yeah, I love this. I'd much rather pay than deal with the problems and the randomness. Ticketmaster would never allow it because then the bots and brokers couldn't drive up the prices, but i'd be more than happy to pay "premium" to pick my seat in a better spot. 
    I'm fine with paying more too, but higher pricing also drives up higher resale naturally. Make all GA $500/ticket and watch the Springsteen effect take place. It would be bound to happen. 
    I accept supply and demand for what it is ... I'm just looking for 10C to address the PJ Premium mess in a way that could potentially benefit members and keep some ticket prices down
    Don't have the Xs and Os but thats what they said has already happened. Its point is to offset cost.

Does no premium mean tix would be $200 each? $300? Is that on top of the band taking a discount or are they still taking their standard fee? How much does the band need to make to break even and or make it worth while to tour at all?

The venue and TM has no incentive to budge on their cost. Thats for sure. 
  • StojStoj Posts: 122
    For those participating, I am wishing you all the best in the Verified Fan sale tomorrow.  May the squirrels powering the TM ticket ordering system be well rested this evening.  Time to go home now.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • Too much to read.  Anyone else get the most recent email stating 10c seating was messed up and they are reassigning seats by seniority?  I just got it
    Too much to read.  Anyone else get the most recent email stating 10c seating was messed up and they are reassigning seats by seniority?  I just got it
    Got it, everyone who was confirmed for Reserves is getting it
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    SKID243 said:
    Am I the only one who thinks they just flat out missed assigning the floor/lower level tickets? I don't remember seeing many if any at all saying they were FL or 100 level yesterday. Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic.
    I had this thought as well. Almost like TM were squirreling away those seats for themselves and premium sales. but even if this is the case, it's not going to matter b/c the verified sale is tomorrow, so those seats are gonna be long gone before seating re-assignment takes place. I think that all that happens now is 10C members get shuffled around to the allocated seats, just this time actually based upon seniority. 
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    Discopij said:
    jwc6160 said:
    Discopij said:
    Why not just give 10C members early access to PJ Premium tickets since those are the ones many of us are going to want anyway?  Charge a price that fits somewhere between 10C prices and "Market" price.  I would much rather pay $400 for a great seat to see my favorite band once every 3-5 years, and others can decide whether or not they will too.  Then we can still keep the lesser 10C seats more reasonably priced and plentiful.
    Yeah, I love this. I'd much rather pay than deal with the problems and the randomness. Ticketmaster would never allow it because then the bots and brokers couldn't drive up the prices, but i'd be more than happy to pay "premium" to pick my seat in a better spot. 
    I'm fine with paying more too, but higher pricing also drives up higher resale naturally. Make all GA $500/ticket and watch the Springsteen effect take place. It would be bound to happen. 
    I accept supply and demand for what it is ... I'm just looking for 10C to address the PJ Premium mess in a way that could potentially benefit members and keep some ticket prices down
    Don't have the Xs and Os but thats what they said has already happened. Its point is to offset cost.

Does no premium mean tix would be $200 each? $300? Is that on top of the band taking a discount or are they still taking their standard fee? How much does the band need to make to break even and or make it worth while to tour at all?

Yeah I don't know either but I'd still rather have a crack at those Premium tickets through 10C before they hit the market.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    Discopij said:
    jwc6160 said:
    Discopij said:

You may be correct about the venue, but TM probably knows they better be cutting deals cause they’re being watched. I think PJ asks for more than other bands do for their fans and yet everyone’s still pissed off at them.  Did TS send out apologies?  She’s an awesome talent but don’t think I could do a whole show so does anyone know if she apologized to her fans? 
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    Has anyone gotten a verified fan email yet?  sorry if this question has already been answered...
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
    MR242791 said:
    Has anyone gotten a verified fan email yet?  sorry if this question has already been answered...
    Not yet, history is they come late in the day
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,275
    Now that Ten Club has reached out to confirm they’re in the process of fixing this, looking forward to continue the discussion about subs
    We're on dogs now. Keep up.
    Dogs?

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    dmbolp said:
    MR242791 said:
    Not yet, history is they come late in the day
    thanks. 
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited April 2023
    So this cluster won't be fixed before the Verified Fan tickets go on sale? TM site still shows pre-sale starting at 10am tomorrow.., so anyone that would prefer to sell their 10C back to F2F if hey snag a better Verified Fan ticket has no idea what their 10C seat is now?  wow ..this just gets better and better.. 
    Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• EEEDEC04EEEDEC04 Posts: 111
    So if you have two (2) reserved seats is your location going to change for the better??
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
    EEEDEC04 said:
    So if you have two (2) reserved seats is your location going to change for the better??
    No way of knowing, seats are throughout the venue, depends on your seniority and where you are now
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    If a card is locked during the redraw, will they cancel your order? Asking for a friend 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,945
    myoung321 said:
    So this cluster won't be fixed before the Verified Fan tickets go on sale? TM site still shows pre-sale starting at 10am tomorrow.., so anyone that would prefer to sell their 10C back to F2F if hey snag a better Verified Fan ticket has no idea what their 10C seat is now?  wow ..this just gets better and better.. 
    I posted this in another thread as well and I think it is a valid concern.

I would assume the TM verified fan sale that is set to take place tomorrow was intended to include all of the 300 level nosebleeds that mistakenly went to 10C members.  I hope whatever seat shuffling is taking place behind the scenes opens up those “worst seats” in the house to the verified fan sale and blocks the remaining “better” seats that should have been assigned to 10C members initially. Take all the time needed to sort out those seats based on seniority and proper assignment, but make sure what is sold tomorrow are the 300s vs the 100s and 200s for example. Time will tell.

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,275
    Glad there has been a proper response. Finally. And I say this knowing I will likely be getting far worse seats. 

Still don't understand my fiancé getting shut out (0-3) with Chi 1 as her priority 1 while others got it with priority 4+. But, moving on.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    myoung321 said:
    So this cluster won't be fixed before the Verified Fan tickets go on sale? TM site still shows pre-sale starting at 10am tomorrow.., so anyone that would prefer to sell their 10C back to F2F if hey snag a beer Verified Fan ticket has no idea what their 10C seat is now?  wow ..this just gets better and better.. 
    mmmmm beer ticket
    I'll take a beer too cheers 
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    Discopij said:
    jwc6160 said:
    Discopij said:

You may be correct about the venue, but TM probably knows they better be cutting deals cause they’re being watched. I think PJ asks for more than other bands do for their fans and yet everyone’s still pissed off at them.  Did TS send out apologies?  She’s an awesome talent but don’t think I could do a whole show so does anyone know if she apologized to her fans? 
    Also if the venue is Live Nation, TM has 2x the leverage. It can't be a simple formula.  
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    Glad there has been a proper response. Finally. And I say this knowing I will likely be getting far worse seats. 

Still don't understand my fiancé getting shut out (0-3) with Chi 1 as her priority 1 while others got it with priority 4+. But, moving on.
    That is a head-scratcher. Seems like there had to be a screw up there as well. Wonder if we'll get another message that that also has to be re-drawn. 
  • RC242143RC242143 Posts: 54
    I could be wrong, but was it unusual for the lottery results to have tickets assigned to them this quickly? I remember in 2020, I think I had to wait at least a few days if not weeks to find out what the seats were. Maybe in the future it would be best for them to let the lottery winners know they have tickets and let them know their seats will be announced later. I am just glad I have reserved tickets for Noblesville. Expecting an amazing show in September and can't wait!
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    edited April 2023
    myoung321 said:
    Verified fan sale needs to be postponed until this whole thing is settled. Just my two cents.