Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    Kevinman said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!
    "We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour."
    They made this really clear in the announcement and FAQ, but when I pointed it out the usual suspects here all told me I was an idiot and a newb and a moron because the plain text obviously didn't say what it actually said. I was definitely misinterpreting it! Now they say clearly and officially, AGAIN, that this is exactly what's happening. 
    I won't hold my breath for apologies form the six of you sad sacks that know who you are. 
    Nobody should of been arguing against that. They did the same last tour with plenty of seats going out in the uppers. It was the low 10C seniority that was being placed up there that was the issue. And that is being corrected like it should be.
    Still doesn't fix the priority 1s that didn't win when lower priorities won
    No offense, but they obviously changed how priority works. They changed the official language around it for a reason. Why keep beating a dead horse? Lobby 10C if you think it's not right. Posting here over and over that it was "broken" and needs to be "fixed" is just a waste of your energy, it couldn't possibly be any more clear that they intentionally changed it. 
    Priority worked like it was supposed to for GA. Why are you ignoring this. RES was broken. 
    Sigh. You're asserting that with no evidence. It's entirely possible that the same process is used for both but because of all the variables involved, GA ended up working out something closer to how things used to work. Thousands about thousands of people went through this process and we have self-reported data for a few dozen of them. We can't possibly make assertions like the one you're making. It's nonsense.
    You can't debunk it either, so why do you keep insisting on it?
    I'm not going to try to talk to you about proving a negative and the onus of evidence again. Sorry. You don't actually want to hear anything, you just want to posture and attack. Enjoy. 
    The "onus of evidence" is literally "PearlJamDude10" or "I'm Alive" or "MikeRocks" tossing complete speculation out there with literally zero iota as to the answer of:  why.  That's not posturing or attacking nor is it being crazy - they simply want to know why they've paid their membership fees for this very opportunity & the priority didn't work as intended.
    LOL you did it again! You're assuming "priority didn't work as intended" when, in fact, literally the *only* two things we know about priority are:

1. that they changed the official language around it, drastically.
    2. It did not seem to work the way it used to/people think it will. 

These two facts combined clearly point to the inference that the way it is "intended" to work has been changed.
    No where did they state that priority changed to the tune of:  You may not get Priority one but someone with Priority 7 or 8 - with the same seat selections - may get seats.
    Very simple question that could be answered.
    I'm done here - you're wanting to continue to toss old very odd suggestions;  folks are just simply trying to get an answer to something they put money into and obviously very clearly didn't work as intended.
    Lol, so because they didn't explain what it changed *to*, you refuse to accept their clear statement that it changed. I don't know how some people get through life. It must be a struggle. 
    Ahhh, yes - pre-pubescent insults.  I don't know how people get through life being as obviously miserable as you appear to be.
    It's a very simple question that anyone can answer - how did someone who has paid their membership fees not get Priority 1 when people got them at Priority 7/8;  why even have a priority based on numerical value at that point?
    Go ahead, pal - have the last word.  We all know you so desperately wish that to be the case.
    Once again, it's been explained over and over that there is more than one way for priority to work, with examples, including examples from other fan clubs. Enjoy your choice to live in ignorance. I find learning much more enjoyable.  B)
    your one interesting cat @machinehum
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 323
    DEGBTI said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    So does this mean GA won’t change for folks? 
    Your assigned GA spot may change :wink:
    I'm know you’re joking, but everyone with GA can relax. The letter was sent out to reserved seating only. Read the title of the email
    That’s just it. I have GA for one show, reserved for 3. No email. Wonder why I didn’t get it. 
    I only have reserved and didn't get it.
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    Kevinman said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!
    "We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour."
    They made this really clear in the announcement and FAQ, but when I pointed it out the usual suspects here all told me I was an idiot and a newb and a moron because the plain text obviously didn't say what it actually said. I was definitely misinterpreting it! Now they say clearly and officially, AGAIN, that this is exactly what's happening. 
    I won't hold my breath for apologies form the six of you sad sacks that know who you are. 
    Nobody should of been arguing against that. They did the same last tour with plenty of seats going out in the uppers. It was the low 10C seniority that was being placed up there that was the issue. And that is being corrected like it should be.
    No offense, but they obviously changed how priority works. They changed the official language around it for a reason. Why keep beating a dead horse? Lobby 10C if you think it's not right. Posting here over and over that it was "broken" and needs to be "fixed" is just a waste of your energy, it couldn't possibly be any more clear that they intentionally changed it. 
    Priority worked like it was supposed to for GA. Why are you ignoring this. RES was broken. 
    Sigh. You're asserting that with no evidence. It's entirely possible that the same process is used for both but because of all the variables involved, GA ended up working out something closer to how things used to work. Thousands about thousands of people went through this process and we have self-reported data for a few dozen of them. We can't possibly make assertions like the one you're making. It's nonsense.
    I'm not going to try to talk to you about proving a negative and the onus of evidence again. Sorry. You don't actually want to hear anything, you just want to posture and attack. Enjoy. 
    The "onus of evidence" is literally "PearlJamDude10" or "I'm Alive" or "MikeRocks" tossing complete speculation out there with literally zero iota as to the answer of:  why.  That's not posturing or attacking nor is it being crazy - they simply want to know why they've paid their membership fees for this very opportunity & the priority didn't work as intended.
    LOL you did it again! You're assuming "priority didn't work as intended" when, in fact, literally the *only* two things we know about priority are:

These two facts combined clearly point to the inference that the way it is "intended" to work has been changed.
    No where did they state that priority changed to the tune of:  You may not get Priority one but someone with Priority 7 or 8 - with the same seat selections - may get seats.
    I'm done here - you're wanting to continue to toss old very odd suggestions;  folks are just simply trying to get an answer to something they put money into and obviously very clearly didn't work as intended.
    Lol, so because they didn't explain what it changed *to*, you refuse to accept their clear statement that it changed. I don't know how some people get through life. It must be a struggle. 
    Ahhh, yes - pre-pubescent insults.  I don't know how people get through life being as obviously miserable as you appear to be.
    It's a very simple question that anyone can answer - how did someone who has paid their membership fees not get Priority 1 when people got them at Priority 7/8;  why even have a priority based on numerical value at that point?
    Go ahead, pal - have the last word.  We all know you so desperately wish that to be the case.
    Once again, it's been explained over and over that there is more than one way for priority to work, with examples, including examples from other fan clubs. Enjoy your choice to live in ignorance. I find learning much more enjoyable.  B)
    Except that whole fact the "language" never changed. I choose to my live my life in actual facts & then facts aren't present... actually learning why something is so.  I know, novel, eh?
    LAST WORD GUY!  Go for it!
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    Edved007 said:
    The context from that update makes it sound like the verified fan sale will go on as scheduled tomorrow....how the hell do they even know what seats they have sell at this point outside of the Premium ones that were most likely earmarked the whole time....or there really aren't any besides a very small amount of totally garbage seats that were not allocated as part of this whole mess.
    They always hold thousands of tickets back. 

• Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 184
    Has anyone ben verified yet?
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    edited April 2023
    I think they know the two different inventories; 10C vs TM, that doesn't change.  They are going to correct senior members sitting behind newer members, is my guess.  Correcting the mistake of assigning 10C seats as the process took place, not after all members are confirmed for Reserves.  Or whatever the mistake was that resulted in that mixup.
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,548
    edited April 2023
    Kevinman said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!

Except that whole fact the "language" never changed. I choose to my live my life in actual facts & then facts aren't present... actually learning why something is so.  I know, novel, eh?
    we'd only have 150 pages on this thread without this exchange
    im kidding btw. please dont bring me into it 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    Should it be named the:

Re-reassignment Thread
    Reassignment: The Sequel Thread

• StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,010
    YARN  This must be very embarrassing for you  Igor  Video clips by  quotes  8bb38af4
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • dmbolp said:
    I think they know the two different inventories; 10C vs TM, that doesn't change.  They are going to correct senior members sitting behind newer members, is my guess.  Correcting the mistake of assigning 10C seats as the process took place, not after all members are confirmed for Reserves.  Or whatever the mistake was that resulted in that mixup.
    Only logical way the VF sale can happen tomorrow. This makes the most sense. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    I was born verified.
  • BRWillyBRWilly Posts: 81
    jwc6160 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    I'm know you’re joking, but everyone with GA can relax. The letter was sent out to reserved seating only. Read the title of the email
    That’s just it. I have GA for one show, reserved for 3. No email. Wonder why I didn’t get it. 
    its not an email.
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philadelphia 4/29/16 (TEN)
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23
    Philadelphia 9/7/24
    Baltimore 9/12/24

Ev Solo Providence 6/15/11
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,548
    BRWilly said:
    jwc6160 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    its not an email.
    i got an email
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    dmbolp said:
    25 years of DMB/Warehouse ticketing screwups has gotten me to this point :)
  • jdopj said:
    There is a possibility that they just move the people that are clearly not in the right place and leave the rest alone if it’s not obvious. That would be the easiest thing to do 
    I agree with this. Start in the back of the house. An obvious low number gets swapped with a higher one. That's the simplest solution. 
  • dmbolp said:
    Sounds right. Once everyone sees the VF and PJPremium allotments tomorrow vs 10c, the thread should really heat up. 
  • BRWillyBRWilly Posts: 81
    edited April 2023
    Kwieneke said:
    BRWilly said:
    jwc6160 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    its not an email.
    i got an email
    It's an email! Sorry, I guess I still haven't gotten mine and have only seen the web page and screenshot of the webpage.
    Post edited by BRWilly on
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philadelphia 4/29/16 (TEN)
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23
    Philadelphia 9/7/24
    Baltimore 9/12/24

Ev Solo Providence 6/15/11
  • Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 184
    I was born verified.
    Goddamn right you were. 
  • Email just came through. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    edited April 2023
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    I've been downplaying this shit. But truthfully, I've been right there with you in the WH, we've never seen anything like this.
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    edited April 2023
    Kevinman said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!

You already said I could have the last word, and you didn't follow through! I am shocked lol. The language around priority from 2020 vs 2023 has been pasted repeatedly in this thread, and I'm nearly certain that you've replied to some of those posts. Either you've forgotten, never read it, or are just lying. Whichever one of the three it is, it's your problem. Again, enjoy. :)
    2023 & 2020....THE SAME LANGUAGE. 

Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • StojStoj Posts: 122
    No YOU'RE an email.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
    edited April 2023

LaFleur said:
    Kevinman said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!

You already said I could have the last word, and you didn't follow through! I am shocked lol. The language around priority from 2020 vs 2023 has been pasted repeatedly in this thread, and I'm nearly certain that you've replied to some of those posts. Either you've forgotten, never read it, or are just lying. Whichever one of the three it is, it's your problem. Again, enjoy. :)
    2023 & 2020....THE SAME LANGUAGE. 

Sooo the dude tossing our childish insults on an anonymous message board & is the typical "I need to have the last word" guy is... wrong?  Color me floored!
    Looking forward to seeing those folks who got VR!

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    don't tempt PJ to will-call only you!
    edited April 2023

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    Thank you 10C.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    100 Pacer said:
    Thank you 10C.
    Great post - I could only imagine the cluster it is managing this club etc.

• IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    Go Animal said:
    There's a little bit of gaslighting here, and it doesn't sit well with me.

"We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up."

This is not true. PJ Premium is taking a good chunk of the best seats. It needs to be abolished.

Save a HANDFULL of the good seats/rows for Premium, give good seats to all 10 clubbers (based on seniority so nobody's panties are in a bunch), and sell what's leftover as a mix of regular price & Premium for the regular ticket buyer. 

I firmly believe this band doesn't NEED PJ Premium. Love 'em. Respect the hell out of them. 

But it shouldn't be like this. 
    My thoughts exactly.  And if this means that anyone who joined within the last 20 years will blindly get nosebleeds for $162 a pop...then I'm not sure there's value in the membership (a membership that is advertised as "Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating."). 
    I'd rather take my chances at a lower qty of great seats with the 10C.... then if I strike out, I decide to chance it in the public sale, if i want to pay up for close seats or pay down for upper deck, etc...
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.