Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,299
    For those freaking out, if I had to guess, we're probably getting an upgrade. So chill.  B)
  • Options
    FC28207FC28207 Posts: 71
    Stanley from the office is my realtime face until this shit is over
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,492
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    10C just updated new info on presale hold off on selling your 300 level seats folks! This is not over yet!
    We have not yet begun to fight!
    I’m ready holy cow I’m doing jumping jacks in my living room! 
    I’m glad you’re going to end up where you belong.  I feel like your seat assignment was the most ridiculous out of all I saw here. 👍🏻
    Thanks! I thought I had prioritized my one show correctly and then I thought about it and thought I had done it wrong! I’ve been on a roller coaster ride since Monday 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    Heres hoping that the reserved doesn't include back or sides 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    So does this mean GA won’t change for folks? 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    Can they at the very least not downgrade the seats we already have? I don't think I can take going even further back. I still have PTSD from yesterday. Not sure I can take another hit. LOL.
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!
    "We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour."
    They made this really clear in the announcement and FAQ, but when I pointed it out the usual suspects here all told me I was an idiot and a newb and a moron because the plain text obviously didn't say what it actually said. I was definitely misinterpreting it! Now they say clearly and officially, AGAIN, that this is exactly what's happening. 
    I won't hold my breath for apologies form the six of you sad sacks that know who you are. 
    Nobody should of been arguing against that. They did the same last tour with plenty of seats going out in the uppers. It was the low 10C seniority that was being placed up there that was the issue. And that is being corrected like it should be.
    Still doesn't fix the priority 1s that didn't win when lower priorities won
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    So does this mean GA won’t change for folks? 
    It shouldn't. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,326
    joseph33 said:
    Has anybody else got tickets relocated from Sec.300's to GA???? I was fine with sitting down.
    I have great seats for Chicago that I would trade. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,574
    on2legs said:
    Just saying… This stuff never happens in the Greta Van Fleet fan club. 
    :)
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    wwsuicide said:
    joseph33 said:
    Has anybody else got tickets relocated from Sec.300's to GA???? I was fine with sitting down.
    I have great seats for Chicago that I would trade. 
    You think you have great seats for Chicago 
  • Options
    machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • Options
    Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 231
    JojoRice said:
    Sorry guys.  It's all my fault.  This ticket fiasco would have never started if I wouldn't have created this thread.  
    Thanks for taking responsibility!
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,518
    "

A message from Ten Club

We are sending a note to all Ten Club reserved seat ticket holders.

We apologize for the confusion and extra time it has taken to complete Ten Club’s presale. What we initially believed to be one issue affecting five shows turned out to be two separate issues - one originating from Ticketmaster and the second from Ten Club - affecting Ten Club seniority-based seating assignments across all nine shows. This had no impact on who got tickets, but did affect where those ticket holders’ seats were assigned. Based on this updated information, we now know the first attempt to fix these issues wasn’t sufficient. We remain fully committed to making things right.

In the coming days, Ten Club and Ticketmaster will be working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. For some of you this will be a second reassignment. Tickets will not show in your Ticketmaster account until all seating assignments are finalized. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. You will not lose your tickets and Friday’s Verified Fan on sale will not impact your seats.

We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour.

We want to reassure you that if you received an email confirmation, you have tickets to the show. We apologize that you may not know exactly where your seats will be located yet.

We are grateful for the Ten Club community and striving to do our best for you. Thank you for your patience.

Ten Club

722 Preston Ave Ste 201, Charlottesville, VA 22903
    © 2023 Ticketstoday. All rights reserved.

"
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 558
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!
    "We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour."
    They made this really clear in the announcement and FAQ, but when I pointed it out the usual suspects here all told me I was an idiot and a newb and a moron because the plain text obviously didn't say what it actually said. I was definitely misinterpreting it! Now they say clearly and officially, AGAIN, that this is exactly what's happening. 
    I won't hold my breath for apologies form the six of you sad sacks that know who you are. 
    Nobody should of been arguing against that. They did the same last tour with plenty of seats going out in the uppers. It was the low 10C seniority that was being placed up there that was the issue. And that is being corrected like it should be.
    No offense, but they obviously changed how priority works. They changed the official language around it for a reason. Why keep beating a dead horse? Lobby 10C if you think it's not right. Posting here over and over that it was "broken" and needs to be "fixed" is just a waste of your energy, it couldn't possibly be any more clear that they intentionally changed it. 
    What was it "changed" to?  Why have a priority then if the priority doesn't matter?  It's ridiculous that Priority 1 didn't get tickets but people literally with Priority 7 did.  There is ZERO explanation for that.  Going through 10C will yield zero explanation either.  They have a right to be beyond frustrated - the only reason to keep membership these days is for this specific perk and they got royally screwed.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago)

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,071
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!
    No offense, but they obviously changed how priority works. They changed the official language around it for a reason. Why keep beating a dead horse? Lobby 10C if you think it's not right. Posting here over and over that it was "broken" and needs to be "fixed" is just a waste of your energy, it couldn't possibly be any more clear that they intentionally changed it. 
    Priority worked like it was supposed to for GA. Why are you ignoring this. RES was broken. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,608
    JojoRice said:
    Sorry guys.  It's all my fault.  This ticket fiasco would have never started if I wouldn't have created this thread.  
    We need you to take a lap around the block.  And do it nice and slow and think about what you did wrong here.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 183
    I know a guy. They call him T-Money. Now, T-Money is a straight-shooter. T-Money calls it as he sees it. Does the 'T' stand for Truth? I don't know, but it could be, sure. And this standup dude, T-Money, he's going to St. Paul, and he's sitting right where he needs to be.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,002
    Celebratory dog pic...

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    L1quidL1quid Posts: 75
    edited April 2023
    I can appreciate the logic of "more 10c seats means higher sections" but at some point that trade off isnt worth it when they claim to reserve the best seats for 10c. 

Now I get to decide if its worth flying from the west coast to sit in the 3rd level, or if I should be a bad 10c member and sell my tickets (as is my right in IL).
    Post edited by L1quid on
  • Options
    JG242853JG242853 Posts: 97
    Appreciated email from Ten Club addressing the issues.  Y'all get it? 
    Randall's Island, NY 9/29/1996, Randall's Island, NY 6/8/1997 (Ed and Mike), Jones Beach, NY 8/23/2000, Los Angeles, CA  7/10/2006, Hartford, CT 6/27/2008, Los Angeles, CA 10/6/2009, San Diego, CA 11/21/2013, Los Angeles, CA 11/24/2013, MSG, NY 5/1/2016,
    Seattle, WA 8/10/2018, Los Angeles, CA 5/6/2022, 5/7/2022, Camden, NJ 9/14/2022, St Paul 8/31/2023, St Paul 9/2/2023
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!
    Priority worked like it was supposed to for GA. Why are you ignoring this. RES was broken. 
    Sigh. You're asserting that with no evidence. It's entirely possible that the same process is used for both but because of all the variables involved, GA ended up working out something closer to how things used to work. Thousands about thousands of people went through this process and we have self-reported data for a few dozen of them. We can't possibly make assertions like the one you're making. It's nonsense.
    You can't debunk it either, so why do you keep insisting on it?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    oharajohn83oharajohn83 Washington, DC Posts: 15
    I have no idea what tickets I have, and was charged almost $1600.00 that has posted to my CC account. Yeah, I'm not thrilled.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

• Options
    I have no idea what tickets I have, and was charged almost $1600.00 that has posted to my CC account. Yeah, I'm not thrilled.
    Ticketmaster is a criminal organization. Fuck them and any politicians who are in their pocket
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,574
    Glad that 10Club updated and are rectifying the situation.  I just hope we dont have a 3rd round of charges. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,071
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Oh look at this!
    Sigh. You're asserting that with no evidence. It's entirely possible that the same process is used for both but because of all the variables involved, GA ended up working out something closer to how things used to work. Thousands about thousands of people went through this process and we have self-reported data for a few dozen of them. We can't possibly make assertions like the one you're making. It's nonsense.
    Find me one person that won GA with a 3rd pick. A 4th pick. Anything above a 2nd pick. You can't. I am not even sure there were 2nd picks I am at least giving that as a freebie since I think St Paul night 1 could have overflowed into the 2nd picks. 

• Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,226
    I rather de-grade now,or upgrade."The waiting drove me mad!!!"
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    So did an email go out? I didn’t get one. But I see the post on the website. Will be interesting to see how this affects TX shows. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23