Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,079
    I hope they address the folks who had tickets, then lost them because of the double charge.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    edited April 2023
    Interesting. And that is for all nine shows now? For everyone with reserved tickets? (Just checked my email from earlier today, and it just says confirmed there too, no more seat allocations.) Hopefully everybody will be happier with this.

Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,299
    JimmyV said:
    "Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

We are sending a note to all Ten Club reserved seat ticket holders. 

We apologize for the confusion and extra time it has taken to complete Ten Club’s presale. What we initially believed to be one issue affecting five shows turned out to be two separate issues - one originating from Ticketmaster and the second from Ten Club - affecting Ten Club seniority-based seating assignments across all nine shows. This had no impact on who got tickets, but did affect where those ticket holders’ seats were assigned. Based on this updated information, we now know the first attempt to fix these issues wasn’t sufficient. We remain fully committed to making things right. 

In the coming days, Ten Club and Ticketmaster will be working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. For some of you this will be a second reassignment. Tickets will not show in your Ticketmaster account until all seating assignments are finalized. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. You will not lose your tickets and Friday’s Verified Fan on sale will not impact your seats. 

We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour. 

We want to reassure you that if you received an email confirmation, you have tickets to the show. We apologize that you may not know exactly where your seats will be located yet. 

We are grateful for the Ten Club community and striving to do our best for you. Thank you for your patience. 

Ten Club"

Great. Another 222 pages of this thread to come. 
    LOL
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    JimmyV said:
    "Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

We apologize for the confusion and extra time it has taken to complete Ten Club’s presale. What we initially believed to be one issue affecting five shows turned out to be two separate issues - one originating from Ticketmaster and the second from Ten Club - affecting Ten Club seniority-based seating assignments across all nine shows. This had no impact on who got tickets, but did affect where those ticket holders’ seats were assigned. Based on this updated information, we now know the first attempt to fix these issues wasn’t sufficient. We remain fully committed to making things right. 

In the coming days, Ten Club and Ticketmaster will be working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. For some of you this will be a second reassignment. Tickets will not show in your Ticketmaster account until all seating assignments are finalized. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. You will not lose your tickets and Friday’s Verified Fan on sale will not impact your seats. 

We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour. 

We want to reassure you that if you received an email confirmation, you have tickets to the show. We apologize that you may not know exactly where your seats will be located yet. 

We are grateful for the Ten Club community and striving to do our best for you. Thank you for your patience. 

Ten Club"

Thank god. Now we can focus solely on 

1. Priority complaints 
    2. Seat reassignment II complaints

It also frees up more space for the standard

3. price (
    4. merch
    5. TM/Premium
    6.  etc
  • Options
    I knew there was going to be 1 more reassignment... just didnt make sense with XX,XXX numbers getting 300's... now is everyone going to be happy with round 2 of the reassignment... I highly doubt it. 

I will give the 10C credit for giving this another go around. 

Again, I got both my selections.

Chicago N1 is currently SEC 210 Row 4, Seats 1&2, I can live with that.

Chicago N2 is current SEC 316, Row 2, Seats 17&18

10C# 311,XXX

Both in 2006 and 2009, I was in the 100's for the UC, with that last statement,

"We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour. "

I highly doubt my night 2 improves... Good Luck to all.

And I have really enjoyed this thread for the past couple of days, and I am sure this one is going to live on for awhile til the dust settles.

I will be watching for the next off topic subject... I.E, Subs/Sandwiches, Dogs....
  • Options
    machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,460
    JimmyV said:
    "Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

Ten Club"

Sweet.
    Ok now is everyone happy?  Mistakes were made, we’re all human, things are getting fixed.  They don’t owe us full details about the mistakes, they’ve admitted to them.  
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 652
    JimmyV said:
    "Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

Ten Club"

I appreciate their willingness to address a fix the issue. This is the service we have been accustomed to.
    Thank you
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,898
    jdopj said:
    mace1229 said:
    Maybe now it’s easier to understand why they don’t tour as much or don’t like touring.  I wouldn’t want to deal with all the anger and bad energy that comes with this entire process.  
    Its because they don't tour much that contributes to it though. If I knew I could catch them next year in a city closer, I may not have even put in for the lottery. But I'm averaging 1 show every 3-4 years now, when I used to get 3-4 shows every 2 years. 
    But I doubt this ticketing is a big factor. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't even aware of all the complaints, the double charges and the seniority issues, etc. 
    At the end of the day, they'll play to a sold out show several months removed from all the chaos. It'll be a great time for everyone there.
    10club knows. I emailed them yesterday and they got back to me and said they are investigating.
    Investigating what? Which of the issues: priority? seat allocation? other?

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Are they adding a 400 section to the United Center?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    FC28207FC28207 Posts: 71
    Oh great now Texas is getting dragged into this!?!  How about we just do it all over again including GA pit.  Or lets just redo Gigaton.  Nice move letting me be somewhat content about the 2 shows in my town then godknowswhat is coming. WTF
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,492
    JimmyV said:
    10C just updated new info on presale hold off on selling your 300 level seats folks! This is not over yet!
    We have not yet begun to fight!
    I’m ready holy cow I’m doing jumping jacks in my living room! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    Thats not how we've done seat reassignments in the past!!! Thats not how its supposed to work!!!
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,299
    on2legs said:
    Just saying… This stuff never happens in the Greta Van Fleet fan club. 

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,608
    JimmyV said:
    10C just updated new info on presale hold off on selling your 300 level seats folks! This is not over yet!
    I’m glad you’re going to end up where you belong.  I feel like your seat assignment was the most ridiculous out of all I saw here. 👍🏻
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    Give them props to make good
     Thank you 10C!
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    I was hoping Texas was safe but alas it doesn’t seem so. I will still have my 4 shows, just probably new seats that might not be as good. Cool. I’m just happy to be inside. Both sheds are small so I don’t care. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 302
    Should we expect more credit card holds?!

Also, "in the coming days" means.... who knows how much longer this lasts. 
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    JimmyV said:
    "Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

Ten Club"

Wait a second...Second reassignment or a third?  Am I getting moved again??? if this going out today or did go out (no email for me yet), it makes it sound like next week you could have a different seat.  Am I right?
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,425
    I was hoping Texas was safe but alas it doesn’t seem so. I will still have my 4 shows, just probably new seats that might not be as good. Cool. I’m just happy to be inside. Both sheds are small so I don’t care. 
    This all day. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,460
    JimmyV said:
    New seat assignments are...

...forthcoming. 
    I'll be out in the parking lot now
    Hahahaha save me a lawn chair like they do for hockey playoffs 
  • Options
    Josh10376Josh10376 Posts: 75
    on2legs said:
    Just saying… This stuff never happens in the Greta Van Fleet fan club. 
    Cause its Great Van Fleet LOL 
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    "Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

Ten Club"

Sweet.
    Ok now is everyone happy?  Mistakes were made, we’re all human, things are getting fixed.  They don’t owe us full details about the mistakes, they’ve admitted to them.  
    I'm not happy... I have good seats for both Ft. Worth shows that are now at risk. It's a small venue so it'll be fine in the end, but would be a huge disappointment if I got bumped from lower bowl to anywhere outside of that. Not to mention additional charges/refunds that will likely have to happen...

There is a reason test environments exist for this type of thing. Why this would be rolled out live before it was tested thoroughly is beyond me. Why this band would continue to do business with TM is beyond me...
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,002
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    I’m glad you’re going to end up where you belong.  I feel like your seat assignment was the most ridiculous out of all I saw here. 👍🏻
    You are not wrong. If my seats are where I'm legit supposed to be, so be it. I'm fine with that. But we all know Jose's weren't, and some others weren't, so it was impossible to have any faith in the process. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Kevinman said:
    Are they adding a 400 section to the United Center?
    :lol:

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Sorry guys.  It's all my fault.  This ticket fiasco would have never started if I wouldn't have created this thread.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    JimmyV said:
    on2legs said:
    JimmyV said:
    You are not wrong. If my seats are where I'm legit supposed to be, so be it. I'm fine with that. But we all know Jose's weren't, and some others weren't, so it was impossible to have any faith in the process. 
    This for sure.  I don't mind if I'm in the right spot now, just didn't sit right with lower numbers in the 300 level.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,071
    Oh look at this!
    "We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour."
    They made this really clear in the announcement and FAQ, but when I pointed it out the usual suspects here all told me I was an idiot and a newb and a moron because the plain text obviously didn't say what it actually said. I was definitely misinterpreting it! Now they say clearly and officially, AGAIN, that this is exactly what's happening. 
    I won't hold my breath for apologies form the six of you sad sacks that know who you are. 
    Nobody should of been arguing against that. They did the same last tour with plenty of seats going out in the uppers. It was the low 10C seniority that was being placed up there that was the issue. And that is being corrected like it should be.
  • Options
    Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 183
    Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. 
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 197
    What a dilemma now, take your chances on waiting for a possible better reassignment, or double down with a verified fan or premium ticket tomorrow to be safe on being satisfied with seat location.