Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    mace1229 said:
    Ince.es said:
    I did this for the Chicago shows... I will update it here:
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/297793/chicago-shows-which-was-your-priority/

This is absolutely fucked up. You are telling me sections 121 and 113 have no 10 club allocation? Is this all going to be premium? If so, this is just terrible. SECOND these seating spots are absolutely jacked up.
    Actually, seating doesn't look as backwards seeing it layer out. With the exception of the first few being in the 300s, it more or less follows seniority. 

Go through there and see how many are misplaced. Lets say its 10-12, example the 203xxx, thats right around my number in the 300s section. Guy right BELOW him is 110. All im saying, if thats you and your number, how would you feel being the "well its not that bad they only misplaced a few." This is just a small sample size for now as well, so I'll also say I'd like to see it when its more full but clearly off to a bad start.
    I'm not saying its not bad. But I had pictured pretty much zero correlation with seniority. 
    Just saying it isn't as bad as I thought. the only ones who really got screwed are the 150xxx and below. After that, it more or less follow seniority. It sucks, they should fix it, I feel bad for those who got screwed.
  • Have you ever played a new board game where the person teaching you the rules was a terrible teacher and you kept having to learn how things worked as you played the game? 

That's what the last 4 days have been. It's like someone took Monopoly, but now the railroads are jail and the goal is to lose all your money. And they forgot to tell anyone about the changes.

Mind. Blown.
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23 8/29/24 8/31/24

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,341
    edited April 2023
    Regardless, it's not just 10C. It's f'ed across the board.

It was game over once Ticketmaster added resale capability. Why would they not keep as many as possible for themselves and jack the prices?

Honestly I'm glad the bands are even getting a cut.
    Post edited by Ryan_WFC on
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    Never got anything for Indy yesterday.  Yes or no.  Can anyone lead me to where I can find the "unfulfilled" message?
    Me either. It didn't seem like a lot of people reported getting lawn tickets, so I don't know if those are still coming or if it is done.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    A merch psst. Awesome.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,037
    Ryan_WFC said:

It was game over once Ticketmaster added resale capability. Why would they not keep as many as possible for themselves and jack the prices?

& Frankly, I don't blame ticketmaster either, why wouldn't they get into the game when stubhub & all the other resale companies exist? 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,426
    Never got anything for Indy yesterday.  Yes or no.  Can anyone lead me to where I can find the "unfulfilled" message?
    Me either. It didn't seem like a lot of people reported getting lawn tickets, so I don't know if those are still coming or if it is done.
    Did you see any lawn tickets reported? I didn't but may have just overlooked. It seems like there should be tons
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Has anyone received the code for the verified fan ticket sale taking place tomorrow?  Curious if they've gone out yet........
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Austin - September 19, 2023
    Nashville - September 16, 2022
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 25th, 2014
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 26th, 2014 
    Wrigley Field - June 19th, 2013
    Atlanta (Music Midtown) - September 22, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26th, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 27th, 2012
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 24th, 2010
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA- October 23rd, 2010
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 22nd, 2006 
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 21st, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 26th, 2003
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 25th, 2003
    Atlanta - April 19th, 2003
    Nashville - April 18th, 2003
    Denver - April 1st, 2003
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 21st, 2001
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 20th, 2001
    San Diego - October 25th, 2000
    Nashville - August 17th, 2000
    Atlanta - August 7th, 2000
    Atlanta - September 1st, 1998
    Atlanta (Lollapalooza) - August 20th, 1992
  • superfuzz30superfuzz30 Posts: 399
    JimmyV said:
    A merch psst. Awesome.

• NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    Has anyone received the code for the verified fan ticket sale taking place tomorrow?  Curious if they've gone out yet........
    Last VF I was a part of I got the text at 4:35 eastern 
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,243
    JimmyV said:
    A merch psst. Awesome.
    Right?  No communication from 10c about what happened or why our seniority based seating is not being honored. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    Did you see any lawn tickets reported? I didn't but may have just overlooked. It seems like there should be tons
    A saw a handful, but not in the numbers you would think from the way they described their allotment. 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    mace1229 said:
    Very few people got an upgrade, while it appears almost everyone was downgraded into nosebleeds
    I think the original problem had nothing to do with seniority seating, or maybe just partially, even though that's what they said. I think it was really about the GA/Res selections getting shut out of Reserved when they shouldn't have. So, when they fixed that and re-seated everyone, it added a whole lot more people in front of where the original seats were, pushing everyone back. Of course, telling us one thing when it's really another just makes people more upset, I don't know why they would have done that.

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    I didn't see much getting reported yesterday. feels like there should be a ton left
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,341
    Ryan_WFC said:

& Frankly, I don't blame ticketmaster either, why wouldn't they get into the game when stubhub & all the other resale companies exist? 

In the old days (ie, 2019), at least regular people had fair access to tickets at face value. But yeah, that created huge incentive and profits for flippers and scalpers.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830

• pjman75pjman75 Posts: 848
    10C/TM have to sort out all of the people who got double and triple charged which caused card declines, myself included.  From there I guess we will see what happens. New card submissions are due by 5pmPST tonight or you lose the seats completely.
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    edited April 2023
    Has any one got the refund back on their original purchase?  I still have 2 charges and should have only 1.  End of the month on that credit card bill is coming soon...
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    edited April 2023
    Has anyone received the code for the verified fan ticket sale taking place tomorrow?  Curious if they've gone out yet........
    I don't think it will be until later tonight. The way it worked for The Cure last month was an email went out the night before stating if you were selected or part of the waitlist (my waitlist email came at 5:35PM EST). So either way, you should get notified. Then tomorrow morning there will be a text message with further details including the passcode IF you were selected, or if/when you ever make it off the waitlist.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    RK50065 said:
    PJNB said:
    All of those people with the lower numbers that are so disappointed... Did you get to see some great shows in the past? Better than any of us chopped livers with the "bad" numbers? Oh, the times of "front row tickets!" - I barely scraped by them. You pay how much for that membership? Is it like 30 bucks right now? A year? I understand wanting better tickets, we all want to have the best we can, but some of y'all really come across as a bit entitled. The band probably enjoys seeing newer faces and enthusiasm up front every so often too. Times change. I had the most wonderful experiences with this band, and before the last Baltimore show (the only one I could afford last time around and that was first postponed and then cancelled because of venue issues) I had won some and lost some. And I was always happy to get 10c tix so I did not have to deal with the general sale. Things have gotten so much better than during the PJ20 sale (where I got lucky!). Why not be happy for newer members too? Do you want it all just for yourselves? Because you pay a measly membership fee? I hope everyone who got tickets will enjoy the shows, I know I will, being in the fucking building and meeting with good friends, old and new. (I do feel with the ones that are now seemingly shut out because of CC balance limits.)
    Seems that those who are in the 300 sections with better seniority than - let’s say you - have every reason to be upset,  yet many congratulated those who recently received seats that belong to those who have been paying membership fees since the 90’s (were you even born yet?) .  I’m positive that this is not how the band intended for this lottery.  So try hard to be respectful of what the band intended.  Your post was definitely not necessary and totally disrespectful and antagonistic.  

Condescending too. People can f off with their own interpretations of what the membership benefits mean when it comes to the lottery & seniority based seating. 

The membership benefits are laid out clear as day, and the band didn't honor them.  

People have a right to be upset when they don't get what they pay for. 
    +1 it is as simple as that. 10C still has a chance to address this. If it goes unmentioned then we know where we stand. 
    how did you fare for tix?
    1. I was born in 1978, thanks.
    2. No seats "belong" to anyone, and I think sometimes people over-interpret what they think the band thinks.
    3. Everybody has a right to be upset but I can also give my perspective.
    4. I doubt 10c will address this further but it looks like they did try to help with some of the mess.
    5. I got a section 313 for CHI 2 and Section F in the back for Indy. This is the two shows I put requests in for. After not seeing any email or charge for two days, I thought I may have been shut out but then got the notifications yesterday. My member number is a 460xxx, and as someone who started out in Europe, it was either GA or find your seat where you can and want or seats in US / Canadian arenas that most of you would probably call shitty. I am a happy camper because I don't have to deal with FVS or others. I am also happy because I finally get to see them again because last tour, I only had Baltimore tickets (the show was first postponed and then canceled due to venue issues). I have seen the band 25 times around the world, have never been on the rail and had a blast always. I pay 20 dollars a year for my membership. On some days, I spend more than this for dinner. I hope things clear up for all of you who are so disappointed and you can somehow find joy in the shows you will be going to.

I haven't been on the boards in a while but I think this is enough again for a bit too. Peace.

• Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 43
    Is there anyway to confirm what tickets you have besides the email?  I never got reassigned seats for St Paul night 1 and I don't want to assume my original seats are still good.
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Again, most cards don't show refunds in your pending charges/credits. You will not see it until it actually clears, which usually takes a day or two.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    I have an extra St. Paul charge on my account now. Sigh. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • sexybruno98sexybruno98 Posts: 4
    edited April 2023
    Again, most cards don't show refunds in your pending charges/credits. You will not see it until it actually clears, which usually takes a day or two.
    JimmyV said:

Same here, I also have duplicate charges. I hope when it posts I don’t get double charged… if I do then lots of others will as well and they will have more of a mess to clean up…
    very unhappy :(
    Post edited by sexybruno98 on
    Chicago, IL 7-19-13 | St. Louis, MO 10-3-14 | Fort Lauderdale, FL 4-8-16 | Miami, FL 4-9-16 | Tampa, FL 4-11-16 | Lexington, KY 4-26-16 | Manchester, TN 6-11-16 | Chicago, IL 8-20-16 | Chicago, IL 8-22-16 | Chicago, IL 8-18-18 | Chicago, IL 8-20-18 | Nashville, TN 9-16-22 | Louisville, KY 9-17-22
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    edited April 2023
    Officially got the kiss of death email. 

Couldn't even get my one and only #1 priority lol
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 671
    edited April 2023
    Sorry about my post, I just got an email fixing the issue!  Thank you Tenclub!’
    Post edited by IAmMyself on
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    Officially got the kiss of death email. 

Couldn't even get my one and only #1 priority lol
    Priority was so fucked on this. They tried to correct I think but still missed a bunch. 
  • L1quidL1quid Posts: 75
    edited April 2023
    I got tickets for Chicago but they are in the 3rd level of the stadium.  What happened to reserving the best seats for 10c?

352xxx here.  Glad to see people in the 5xxxxx range getting section 1xx seats while Im inhaling everyones farts in the nosebleeds.
    Post edited by L1quid on
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    So it seems like these are the official results then...
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    JimmyV said:

Same here, I also have duplicate charges. I hope when it posts I don’t get double charged… if I do then lots of others will as well and they will have more of a mess to clean up…
    very unhappy :(
    I'm showing 2 posted charges, and 2 pending charges for St Paul. Plus, one refund that posted this morning (it never appeared in my pending). I'm assuming the one refund posted already because of the time of day it was issued, and the other one will show up overnight tonight.