Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,120
    JimmyV said:
    Was offline for awhile. Has Tim Bierman surfaced? Any response at all from 10c?
    Isn't he in Cabo now? There's a new sheriff, right?
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    setlist41 said:
    static111 said:
    myoung321 said:
    MS149515 said:
    I can't stand the majority of people in this thread.

I initially got the 100 level sections in Chicago and then got reassigned to a 200 and 300 section. 

Guess what? I. DON'T. CARE. I don't have privilege, and the band and 10C owe me N-O-T-H-I-N-G, NOTHING!!!!!!! I'm grateful for the enjoyment that I get from what they create and that's the end of it. 

If you don't like what I said, go make your own. Go start your own band, write some amazing music, get famous, perform fan-club only shows and be the god of your own creation. It's pretty simple, isn't it?!? AMIRITE?!?! WHO'S WITH ME?!?

Barf, stop with the entitlement, you whiney toddlers. It's not about you!!!!!
    What he said.... sell the tickets in F2F if you think they're "beneath you" and stop the whining.. 
    Good luck to anyone trying to sell $162 300 level seats.  It's insulting to even offer those tickets for that price with no warning to potential purchasers.
    When the alternative will be $1000 premium or resale it will be pretty easy. 
    I agree
    The alternative of don't go does exist as well, which I think a fair amount of people will decide to not to do based on inventory out there.
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    I am the type of insane person who understands it is OK if I don't get into a show, or if I get into a show and my seats are not as good as I expect or am used to. This shit's supposed to be fun.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
    Most of the people are aren’t complaining about not winning the lottery. It’s the people like 93xxx who has 300 level seats instead of 100 level when some guy who joined in 2015 has great seats who have a legitimate gripe. Your point is taken, but seniority isn’t being taken into account in some cases 
    Not to play Devil's advocate, but I think people have a legitimate gripe. One of the tenants of the 10C was that seating assignment is based upon membership. The lottery is one thing, either you get a ticket or you don't, and membership seniority has nothing to do with that selection. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but historically, once you got selected for the lottery, your seats were ostensibly based upon your seniority in the fan club. It's one of the reasons we all continue to pay the membership fee.  For some reason, this tour, that is obviously not the case, and understandably some people are frustrated by that fact.  I don't think 10C intended that seat assignments to be completely random, but there's obviously been some sort of change or error that has not been adequately explained to 10C members. I think the fault lies directly at the feet of TM, but that's just me. 
    Yes they literally lay this out as a benefit of being a member and paying your dues.  How some people think that expecting to get what you pay for is crying is beyond me.  I think they have a serious hero worship complex.
    Exactly this. I mean words should have meaning right? We pay our increasing annual membership dues in exchange for a dwindling amount of benefits, one of the few remaining is supposedly seniority-based seating. The tour post by the band detailed how this was supposed to work for this tour (with seniority factored in), we made our purchase decisions, and then they didn't follow through on what we were told would be the process. But I'm not allowed to care?
    The sole benefit is having the chance to get tix at face value. Thats it. Thats what you pay for. The singles and t shirts are gone. If you expect more, need to adjust. Its changed and with that your expectations need to change too. 
    Where does it state that the benefit of having a membership is a chance at tickets for face value?
    Ten Club Membership Benefits:
    • Priority Ticketing - Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club strives to continually improve upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show. 
    Clearly states seniority based seating rewards and improving the ticketing program.  I don't see over paying for 300 level tickets anywhere in the benefits.
    One of the crazier parts of all of this screw up is the fact that TC tickets in different areas are all the same price. That's kind of wild. Why does a TC fan whatever their number is who gets 300 pay the same as a GA fan. FWIW i think 160 incl fees for GA is fine for this band at this point, but if you're selected for 300 you should pay $60-75 max

Yes I agree. good luck selling those $162 300 levels on F2F.  Had I put in and got $162 300 level seats I would be pissed.  I wouldn't pay that for GA personally.  I am hoping to pay 60-75 day of show to just get in the building and I will gladly pay that for a 300.  But as a dues paying member for an embarrassing 26 years paying $162 for a 300 level seat would be a complete slap in the face.
    Those tickets will be snatched immiedately on F2F ... demand will far outpace supply even for $160 300-levels
    Let's revisit this day of show.  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Doug87 said:
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
    Most of the people are aren’t complaining about not winning the lottery. It’s the people like 93xxx who has 300 level seats instead of 100 level when some guy who joined in 2015 has great seats who have a legitimate gripe. Your point is taken, but seniority isn’t being taken into account in some cases 
    Not to play Devil's advocate, but I think people have a legitimate gripe. One of the tenants of the 10C was that seating assignment is based upon membership. The lottery is one thing, either you get a ticket or you don't, and membership seniority has nothing to do with that selection. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but historically, once you got selected for the lottery, your seats were ostensibly based upon your seniority in the fan club. It's one of the reasons we all continue to pay the membership fee.  For some reason, this tour, that is obviously not the case, and understandably some people are frustrated by that fact.  I don't think 10C intended that seat assignments to be completely random, but there's obviously been some sort of change or error that has not been adequately explained to 10C members. I think the fault lies directly at the feet of TM, but that's just me. 
    Yes they literally lay this out as a benefit of being a member and paying your dues.  How some people think that expecting to get what you pay for is crying is beyond me.  I think they have a serious hero worship complex.
    Exactly this. I mean words should have meaning right? We pay our increasing annual membership dues in exchange for a dwindling amount of benefits, one of the few remaining is supposedly seniority-based seating. The tour post by the band detailed how this was supposed to work for this tour (with seniority factored in), we made our purchase decisions, and then they didn't follow through on what we were told would be the process. But I'm not allowed to care?
    The sole benefit is having the chance to get tix at face value. Thats it. Thats what you pay for. The singles and t shirts are gone. If you expect more, need to adjust. Its changed and with that your expectations need to change too. 
    Where does it state that the benefit of having a membership is a chance at tickets for face value?
    • Priority Ticketing - Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club strives to continually improve upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show. 
    Clearly states seniority based seating rewards and improving the ticketing program.  I don't see over paying for 300 level tickets anywhere in the benefits.
    One of the crazier parts of all of this screw up is the fact that TC tickets in different areas are all the same price. That's kind of wild. Why does a TC fan whatever their number is who gets 300 pay the same as a GA fan. FWIW i think 160 incl fees for GA is fine for this band at this point, but if you're selected for 300 you should pay $60-75 max

Yes I agree. good luck selling those $162 300 levels on F2F.  Had I put in and got $162 300 level seats I would be pissed.  I wouldn't pay that for GA personally.  I am hoping to pay 60-75 day of show to just get in the building and I will gladly pay that for a 300.  But as a dues paying member for an embarrassing 26 years paying $162 for a 300 level seat would be a complete slap in the face.
    Those tickets will be snatched immiedately on F2F ... demand will far outpace supply even for $160 300-levels
    For Chicago, yes, which is likely why they shouldn't even be playing these shows at the UC or should have said you can only win one night, knowing that demand would be insane.

Sort of like the Swift issue, doesn't take a genius to see where this could go wrong based on the structure in place if not clearly using priority 1 before all else.
    There is no F2F for Chicago. But, find a fan here that didn't get any ticket at all, I'm sure they'll be happy to give you face to get into the building.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,422
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

They will sell no problem 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    I am the type of insane person who understands it is OK if I don't get into a show, or if I get into a show and my seats are not as good as I expect or am used to. This shit's supposed to be fun.
    There's nothing fun about entering a lottery based on one set of rules, seeing those rules not applied, and then have your only recourse being not going to a show you wanted to attend while $320 of your money is hung up indefinitely 
    Evel K said:
    static111 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Reassignments going out today? I don't have time to go through 1.6K new posts  =) What is the summary? Are people happy, pissed or both as per usual?
    Yesterday I had section 215 worse seats I’ve ever gotten through 10C after reassignment I got section 303 worse seats then yesterday 😳😳 and no I’m not happy to just be in the building I’ll see if my daughter wants to still go and if she wants to go with her best friend or if she wants me to then I’ll go! And that will surely be my last time I try for tickets for this band..
    When tickets go on sale to the general public see if tickets in your section are cheaper than the ten club rate.  I would never pay $160 for 300s in a general sale for any band.  I feel your pain and the high prices of late turned me off from even entering this time Jose.  Maybe you can request a refund.
    Believe me this is the last time I enter the lottery for tickets for this band I’m done won’t be renewing membership! Like Ed said “ This taste like a lollipop stuck in someone’s ass” 
    Remember 2006 in Grand Rapids? They basically started front row tix at 130xxx. Everyone lower was in the wings. I was 20 rows up on the side and higher numbers were front row center. I felt bad for my friend who thought we'd be in the first five rows. Next day I went to Cleveland with friends from work and two days later I was 4th row center at The Palace in Auburn Hills. The closest I'll ever get was 23 years ago and I'm good with that. I hope every person here gets to experience that feeling. Seriously,  keep your hands inside the ride until it comes to a complete stop.
    Grand Rapids was one of the best shows of all time though.  
    Scio me nihil scire

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,017
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

W/ only 9 shows on the whole tour... yeah, I would think so. 
  • I am the type of insane person who understands it is OK if I don't get into a show, or if I get into a show and my seats are not as good as I expect or am used to. This shit's supposed to be fun.
    Also this. ^^^
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    static111 said:
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

Let's revisit this day of show.  
    I'll be happy to eat my words ... mostly because I have shitty 300-level seats I'll be trying to upgrade on
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

Exactly...and they'll sell quick... 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,235
    For $30 or whatever it is we pay, I'll take the opportunity to get first stab at tickets even if you whiff. Those who don't feel like $30 is worth the cost of a lottery ticket, I get it, but you don't have to pay it.

To me, it beats having to F5 the hell out of Ticketmaster when the public sale starts.

The F2F marketplace, once it opens, will allow those who don't like their seats to move up and those who didn't get in the building to get in the building.

As for seniority and seat locations, people have been bitching about that every tour for at least the past 25 years. There's probably more of that lately because there are far more fan club seats than there used to be. By sheer math, a lot more of them are going to be not as good as we're used to.
    Its a really good point. I'd be willing to bet there is more competition/members as well. More entries + more tickets = worse odds, seats, and definitely more complaints. Well not more. Thats always been consistent.  
    People aren’t pissed about what either of you are saying. It’s really simple…some of us are pissed off that after winning tickets someone with a much worse 10c number is getting better seats than some with a 10c number we’ve had for years. That is WRONG and not how it’s ever been described in 10c benefits. It’s THE sole reason many of us keep renewing. To not lose our seniority. 
    mattcoz said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

Well, you aren't overpaying, that's going to be the price for those tickets in the public sale too. But, I totally get that you keep paying your membership fees and go in on the lottery based on the benefit of seniority based seating and knowing you are supposed to get better seats than that. I would feel like I wasn't getting what I was promised too. For me though, getting GA just once is enough to justify years of membership. I've gotten GA four times now, so having not so great tickets sometimes is acceptable to me.

Are we sure that upper level arena tickets will be $162 at public on sale or is that a guess based on goodwill.  If so that is crazy that they would charge that much for crap seats.
    Scio me nihil scire

• chaspjchaspj Posts: 78
    Avocado78 said:
    Pure bedlam

"Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable"

Portland 2000
    Portland 2013
    Seattle I and II 2018
    Oakland I and II 2020 2022
    Nashvegas 2022
  • ZS55810ZS55810 Posts: 8
    MS149515 said:

I initially got the 100 level sections in Chicago and then got reassigned to a 200 and 300 section. 

Guess what? I. DON'T. CARE. I don't have privilege, and the band and 10C owe me N-O-T-H-I-N-G, NOTHING!!!!!!! I'm grateful for the enjoyment that I get from what they create and that's the end of it. 

If you don't like what I said, go make your own. Go start your own band, write some amazing music, get famous, perform fan-club only shows and be the god of your own creation. It's pretty simple, isn't it?!? AMIRITE?!?! WHO'S WITH ME?!?

Totally agree. I get the people with lower member numbers who ended up with 300-level tickets being upset, I probably would be too. I wouldn’t be grandstanding saying I was giving up on the band or whatever, but that’s just me. But people complaining about getting moved from floor to 100/200 level, or two sections further from the stage - those are the people that need to chill. 

This is the first time in 30 years that a handful of shows weren’t decided 100% by seniority. I’d say 4 shows out of 1000 (or however many the band has played over the years) is a pretty good success rate. We also don’t know the criteria for what “best seats in the house” mean at each venue, either. Is a lower row in section 318 considered “better” than row 25 on the floor? It’s a little subjective since 318 is closer to the stage, right? 

What no one seems to realize is that it is a luxury to even have a lottery like this, and the way that they’ve been able to keep the seniority thing going for so long is pretty remarkable. If you’ve been a member since the mid-90s, you presumably have seen the band 10+ times now. You can sit in the back of the arena once or you can sell the ticket and watch “Let’s Play Two” at home, it’s a simple choice. 

And anyone complaining about the $132 price tag needs to get out more.. that is dirt cheap compared to any other act of this caliber. 
  • JseeteenakJseeteenak Posts: 122
    i lucked out this morning and got email at 9:34am STP N1  and says GA Pit - Standing. nothing for second show in STP, N1 was my first choice.
    I received an email this afternoon that I also got N2 for STP in sec C09 row 5 seats 3&4. Thought all i got was my first choice since I didn't receive any other emails yesterday. So I am going to 2 shows and I cannot complain. Just overjoyed right now.

static111 said:
    myoung321 said:
    MS149515 said:

What he said.... sell the tickets in F2F if you think they're "beneath you" and stop the whining.. 
    Good luck to anyone trying to sell $162 300 level seats.  It's insulting to even offer those tickets for that price with no warning to potential purchasers.
    I get that some of you love the band that much, but no way are the arena upper level ticks going to be anywhere near $1000 or even $162 the day of show.
    Scio me nihil scire

• PA JammerPA Jammer Posts: 340
    setlist41 said:
    PA Jammer said:
    Just got Indy!
    Seats or lawn?
    Seats
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • static111 said:
    static111 said:
    myoung321 said:
    MS149515 said:

I get that some of you love the band that much, but no way are the arena upper level ticks going to be anywhere near $1000 or even $162 the day of show.
    There is no way the band charged a 10c member $162 for a ticket in the 300s and then sell another in the same section to a general fan for less. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • PA JammerPA Jammer Posts: 340
    PA Jammer said:
    Just got Indy!
    If you don’t mind me asking what priority choice was it for you and was it on the lawn? 
    Only choice.  Seats
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    myoung321 said:
    MS149515 said:

There is no way the band charged a 10c member $162 for a ticket in the 300s and then sell another in the same section to a general fan for less. 
    He's talking about the secondary market which is in full play for Chicago
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    ZS55810 said:

Teenagers is being too kind. Straight up babies. Spoiled entitled babies. I
    Spoiled, entitled babies because we want what we paid for as it has always been advertised?  What a joke of a comment.
    Want what you paid for? $30 average per year for say 30 years = $900. THAT gives you access to the best seats ALL THE TIME??? FOH
    Why didn’t you pay than?
    This was the system sold to us and done for 30 years.
    We can be disappointed/upset. 
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    edited April 2023
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    myoung321 said:
    MS149515 said:

The band, sure.

other people trying to recoup any amount via StubHub,  not within their control.

I’m sure 300 level tickets will sell for face, but do I think there will be a huge rush of people to purchase them? No
    Post edited by Doug87 on
  • jdopj said:
    ZS55810 said:

Teenagers is being too kind. Straight up babies. Spoiled entitled babies. I
    Spoiled, entitled babies because we want what we paid for as it has always been advertised?  What a joke of a comment.
    Want what you paid for? $30 average per year for say 30 years = $900. THAT gives you access to the best seats ALL THE TIME??? FOH
    Why didn’t you pay than?
    This was the system sold to us and done for 30 years.
    We can be disappointed/upset. 
    I did pay. Have for 20 years. Off and on for another 10 years. I win some, I lose some. I sure don't bitch about winning. No matter where my seat is. $30 buys me my name in the hat. That's how I look at it.
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    Honestly the only way to fix this is to cancel everything and start over. Keep the GA since they went fine.
    They have done this before (PJ20)
  • BH304897BH304897 Posts: 137
    So night 2 Chicago, Sec 309 Row 2.  Anyone sat here before? Any chance these might not be as bad as I’m thinking. I know it’s a ways away from the stage……..might try for f2f but these might be worth using as well? 
  • RiotAct10RiotAct10 Posts: 1,617
    When’s the last time anyone heard anything? I find it hard to believe people would be shut out of Indy lawn… no?
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth | 6.22.24 Dublin | 8.26.24 Noblesville
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • chaspjchaspj Posts: 78
    chaspj said:
    Well that's a nice surprise.

St Paul N1 priority #1 - FLRR, Row 17
    St Paul N2 priority #2 - section 107 Row 17

Only two requests.  Email arrived couple hours ago.

475XXX
    How are your seats better than mine?  This is so fucked up.

#338xxx
    Fully prepared for reassignment to the Sausage Haus on Concourse A.
    "Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable"

Portland 2000
    Portland 2013
    Seattle I and II 2018
    Oakland I and II 2020 2022
    Nashvegas 2022
  • I am the type of insane person who understands it is OK if I don't get into a show, or if I get into a show and my seats are not as good as I expect or am used to. This shit's supposed to be fun.
    Also this. ^^^
    As long as I’m in a section with other real fans I don’t care that much. Just sucks when people ask you to sit during Sirens. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)