Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
    Most of the people are aren’t complaining about not winning the lottery. It’s the people like 93xxx who has 300 level seats instead of 100 level when some guy who joined in 2015 has great seats who have a legitimate gripe. Your point is taken, but seniority isn’t being taken into account in some cases 
    Not to play Devil's advocate, but I think people have a legitimate gripe. One of the tenants of the 10C was that seating assignment is based upon membership. The lottery is one thing, either you get a ticket or you don't, and membership seniority has nothing to do with that selection. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but historically, once you got selected for the lottery, your seats were ostensibly based upon your seniority in the fan club. It's one of the reasons we all continue to pay the membership fee.  For some reason, this tour, that is obviously not the case, and understandably some people are frustrated by that fact.  I don't think 10C intended that seat assignments to be completely random, but there's obviously been some sort of change or error that has not been adequately explained to 10C members. I think the fault lies directly at the feet of TM, but that's just me. 
    Yes they literally lay this out as a benefit of being a member and paying your dues.  How some people think that expecting to get what you pay for is crying is beyond me.  I think they have a serious hero worship complex.
    Exactly this. I mean words should have meaning right? We pay our increasing annual membership dues in exchange for a dwindling amount of benefits, one of the few remaining is supposedly seniority-based seating. The tour post by the band detailed how this was supposed to work for this tour (with seniority factored in), we made our purchase decisions, and then they didn't follow through on what we were told would be the process. But I'm not allowed to care?
    The sole benefit is having the chance to get tix at face value. Thats it. Thats what you pay for. The singles and t shirts are gone. If you expect more, need to adjust. Its changed and with that your expectations need to change too. 
    Where does it state that the benefit of having a membership is a chance at tickets for face value?
    Ten Club Membership Benefits:
    • Priority Ticketing - Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club strives to continually improve upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show. 
    Clearly states seniority based seating rewards and improving the ticketing program.  I don't see over paying for 300 level tickets anywhere in the benefits.
    One of the crazier parts of all of this screw up is the fact that TC tickets in different areas are all the same price. That's kind of wild. Why does a TC fan whatever their number is who gets 300 pay the same as a GA fan. FWIW i think 160 incl fees for GA is fine for this band at this point, but if you're selected for 300 you should pay $60-75 max

Yes I agree. good luck selling those $162 300 levels on F2F.  Had I put in and got $162 300 level seats I would be pissed.  I wouldn't pay that for GA personally.  I am hoping to pay 60-75 day of show to just get in the building and I will gladly pay that for a 300.  But as a dues paying member for an embarrassing 26 years paying $162 for a 300 level seat would be a complete slap in the face.
    Those tickets will be snatched immiedately on F2F ... demand will far outpace supply even for $160 300-levels
    For Chicago, yes, which is likely why they shouldn't even be playing these shows at the UC or should have said you can only win one night, knowing that demand would be insane.

Sort of like the Swift issue, doesn't take a genius to see where this could go wrong based on the structure in place if not clearly using priority 1 before all else.
    There is no F2F for Chicago. But, find a fan here that didn't get any ticket at all, I'm sure they'll be happy to give you face to get into the building.

No F2F for chicago?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    ZS55810 said:
    And anyone complaining about the $132 price tag needs to get out more.. that is dirt cheap compared to any other act of this caliber. 
    I just checked the upcoming Blink-182 show at the UC, standard tickets close to mine are $195.50 + fees, resale for $400-500. 300 levels are listed at resale for $200+.

• Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    Doug87 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    myoung321 said:
    MS149515 said:
    I can't stand the majority of people in this thread.

I initially got the 100 level sections in Chicago and then got reassigned to a 200 and 300 section. 

Guess what? I. DON'T. CARE. I don't have privilege, and the band and 10C owe me N-O-T-H-I-N-G, NOTHING!!!!!!! I'm grateful for the enjoyment that I get from what they create and that's the end of it. 

If you don't like what I said, go make your own. Go start your own band, write some amazing music, get famous, perform fan-club only shows and be the god of your own creation. It's pretty simple, isn't it?!? AMIRITE?!?! WHO'S WITH ME?!?

Barf, stop with the entitlement, you whiney toddlers. It's not about you!!!!!
    What he said.... sell the tickets in F2F if you think they're "beneath you" and stop the whining.. 
    Good luck to anyone trying to sell $162 300 level seats.  It's insulting to even offer those tickets for that price with no warning to potential purchasers.
    When the alternative will be $1000 premium or resale it will be pretty easy. 
    I get that some of you love the band that much, but no way are the arena upper level ticks going to be anywhere near $1000 or even $162 the day of show.
    There is no way the band charged a 10c member $162 for a ticket in the 300s and then sell another in the same section to a general fan for less. 
    The band, sure.

other people trying to recoup any amount via StubHub,  not within their control.

I’m sure 300 level tickets will sell for face, but do I think there will be a huge rush of people to purchase them? No
    Good. I hope there are some floating around after all this for face. I may add CHI to my itinerary for this tour. I love seeing shows from all perspective in different venues. Certainly not one of those folks that needs to see EVs nose hairs every show just to have a good time. Plus I have 4 killer shows in Texas to look forward to. All from different vantage points. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,562
    PA Jammer said:
    PA Jammer said:
    Just got Indy!
    If you don’t mind me asking what priority choice was it for you and was it on the lawn? 
    Only choice.  Seats
    Thanks, I am still hoping for an email for lawn. It was priority 3 for me. 
  • Options
    jagerweisjagerweis Los Angeles, CA Posts: 130
    Still haven’t received my Chicago 2 reassignment.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,562
    RiotAct10 said:
    When’s the last time anyone heard anything? I find it hard to believe people would be shut out of Indy lawn… no?
    So far I have been. Hopefully I end up with a couple. 
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    pjl44 said:
    tdawe said:
    pjl44 said:
    Looks like I have to retract my kudos from earlier. This seems like a nightmare.
    As far as I can tell, nobody has received any actual denial emails yet, so we still need to wait for the dust to settle…but it seems like a truly phenomenal proportion of requests are going to end up being honored here for a US tour. Not to minimize peoples’ legitimate gripes - and I think they are legitimate - but it’s ironic that lottery that looks like it’s going to deliver tickets to almost everyone who asked for them is going to end up also being a huge clusterfuck that drains a bunch of goodwill. 
    If you have a 5 digit member number and wind up with seats in the 300 section of an arena you have a legitimate gripe
    If you won tickets yesterday, but got denied today because of their double charges, there is a legitimate gripe too. 

(Not just me, others had this problem)
    Absofeckinglutely!!!
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 738
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    myoung321 said:
    MS149515 said:

I initially got the 100 level sections in Chicago and then got reassigned to a 200 and 300 section. 

Guess what? I. DON'T. CARE. I don't have privilege, and the band and 10C owe me N-O-T-H-I-N-G, NOTHING!!!!!!! I'm grateful for the enjoyment that I get from what they create and that's the end of it. 

If you don't like what I said, go make your own. Go start your own band, write some amazing music, get famous, perform fan-club only shows and be the god of your own creation. It's pretty simple, isn't it?!? AMIRITE?!?! WHO'S WITH ME?!?

What he said.... sell the tickets in F2F if you think they're "beneath you" and stop the whining.. 
    Good luck to anyone trying to sell $162 300 level seats.  It's insulting to even offer those tickets for that price with no warning to potential purchasers.
    I get that some of you love the band that much, but no way are the arena upper level ticks going to be anywhere near $1000 or even $162 the day of show.
    Thats historically how the market has been. I'm not saying upper level tixs will be $1k. But It might even be higher for better premier pricing seats. So when you options are $1k + (MSG had seats for $4-5k) vs a 300 level face value ticket, I don't think there will be problem selling. 
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 453
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Doug87 said:
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
    Most of the people are aren’t complaining about not winning the lottery. It’s the people like 93xxx who has 300 level seats instead of 100 level when some guy who joined in 2015 has great seats who have a legitimate gripe. Your point is taken, but seniority isn’t being taken into account in some cases 
    Not to play Devil's advocate, but I think people have a legitimate gripe. One of the tenants of the 10C was that seating assignment is based upon membership. The lottery is one thing, either you get a ticket or you don't, and membership seniority has nothing to do with that selection. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but historically, once you got selected for the lottery, your seats were ostensibly based upon your seniority in the fan club. It's one of the reasons we all continue to pay the membership fee.  For some reason, this tour, that is obviously not the case, and understandably some people are frustrated by that fact.  I don't think 10C intended that seat assignments to be completely random, but there's obviously been some sort of change or error that has not been adequately explained to 10C members. I think the fault lies directly at the feet of TM, but that's just me. 
    Yes they literally lay this out as a benefit of being a member and paying your dues.  How some people think that expecting to get what you pay for is crying is beyond me.  I think they have a serious hero worship complex.
    Exactly this. I mean words should have meaning right? We pay our increasing annual membership dues in exchange for a dwindling amount of benefits, one of the few remaining is supposedly seniority-based seating. The tour post by the band detailed how this was supposed to work for this tour (with seniority factored in), we made our purchase decisions, and then they didn't follow through on what we were told would be the process. But I'm not allowed to care?
    The sole benefit is having the chance to get tix at face value. Thats it. Thats what you pay for. The singles and t shirts are gone. If you expect more, need to adjust. Its changed and with that your expectations need to change too. 
    Where does it state that the benefit of having a membership is a chance at tickets for face value?
    • Priority Ticketing - Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club strives to continually improve upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show. 
    Clearly states seniority based seating rewards and improving the ticketing program.  I don't see over paying for 300 level tickets anywhere in the benefits.
    One of the crazier parts of all of this screw up is the fact that TC tickets in different areas are all the same price. That's kind of wild. Why does a TC fan whatever their number is who gets 300 pay the same as a GA fan. FWIW i think 160 incl fees for GA is fine for this band at this point, but if you're selected for 300 you should pay $60-75 max

Yes I agree. good luck selling those $162 300 levels on F2F.  Had I put in and got $162 300 level seats I would be pissed.  I wouldn't pay that for GA personally.  I am hoping to pay 60-75 day of show to just get in the building and I will gladly pay that for a 300.  But as a dues paying member for an embarrassing 26 years paying $162 for a 300 level seat would be a complete slap in the face.
    Those tickets will be snatched immiedately on F2F ... demand will far outpace supply even for $160 300-levels
    For Chicago, yes, which is likely why they shouldn't even be playing these shows at the UC or should have said you can only win one night, knowing that demand would be insane.

Sort of like the Swift issue, doesn't take a genius to see where this could go wrong based on the structure in place if not clearly using priority 1 before all else.
    There is no F2F for Chicago. But, find a fan here that didn't get any ticket at all, I'm sure they'll be happy to give you face to get into the building.

No F2F for chicago?
    Yes, there is ... along with the ability to sell above face (if you want to risk your membership).  Not sure why people keep saying this.
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    I have been charged and credited for my first show confirmation.  Now I have  two charges:  reassignment of first show selection and now the 2nd show I received notification today.  my Indy priority #2 is still showing as unfilled.
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    fgdanzifgdanzi Posts: 136
    Did not hear anything Monday or Tuesday and then today received confirmation for all 3 shows I requested, Chicago 1&2 and Indy. Seats aren’t great but we’re in! It’s about the experience at the show not seat location for me. Hope more folks got those surprise emails today. 👍🏼🍷✌🏼
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 432
    Any more Indy confirmations coming in?
  • Options
    For $30 or whatever it is we pay, I'll take the opportunity to get first stab at tickets even if you whiff. Those who don't feel like $30 is worth the cost of a lottery ticket, I get it, but you don't have to pay it.

To me, it beats having to F5 the hell out of Ticketmaster when the public sale starts.

The F2F marketplace, once it opens, will allow those who don't like their seats to move up and those who didn't get in the building to get in the building.

As for seniority and seat locations, people have been bitching about that every tour for at least the past 25 years. There's probably more of that lately because there are far more fan club seats than there used to be. By sheer math, a lot more of them are going to be not as good as we're used to.
    Its a really good point. I'd be willing to bet there is more competition/members as well. More entries + more tickets = worse odds, seats, and definitely more complaints. Well not more. Thats always been consistent.  
    People aren’t pissed about what either of you are saying. It’s really simple…some of us are pissed off that after winning tickets someone with a much worse 10c number is getting better seats than some with a 10c number we’ve had for years. That is WRONG and not how it’s ever been described in 10c benefits. It’s THE sole reason many of us keep renewing. To not lose our seniority. 
    Correct. And this is coming from someone who was awarded good seats (in line with my seniority). Not fair to others
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Doug87 said:
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

No F2F for chicago?
    I think people are falsly assuming transfer means no F2F. There is no reason why they wouldn't offer F2F, especially when they allow transfering in CHI
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,262
    For those wondering what happened, when they started drawing GA and you lost out, you weren’t automatically put in the reserved pool. Then they started giving reserved seats only to people who checked the RES only box. The issue was caught before the Texas shows but stil did not work out as intended. They finally did put people who lost out on GA but not until after assigning seats for the folks who checked RES only. When all the RES only winners had seats, then the GA losers were then picked for reserved seats. That’s why you had low member numbers ending up in not great seats.

BTW, I’m bullshitting. Who the hell knows.
    ❤️ 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,508
    CM189191 said:
    Thursday St Paul seats

got the same section, but moved back 20 rows

wtf 10c?
    Some got moved from Section 100 to Section 300.
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Any word on a Chicago seat reassignment part 2, since the first one sucked so bad?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Discopij said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Doug87 said:
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

No F2F for chicago?
    Yes, there is ... along with the ability to sell above face (if you want to risk your membership).  Not sure why people keep saying this.
    Because the announcement said so?
    Pearl Jam has partnered with Ticketmaster to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be restricted from transfer.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use the tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster are offering a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange*. There are no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in Illinois.
    Post edited by mattcoz on
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    myoung321 said:
    MS149515 said:

There is no way the band charged a 10c member $162 for a ticket in the 300s and then sell another in the same section to a general fan for less. 
    Ticketmaster would though
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Seniority should be the first criteria for tix and seating. Those that have been the fan club since the early 90s should never get shut out and should get the best seats, always. People that bought memberships last month shouldn’t even be in the running for tix in a 5-city tour. 
    I hope everyone with low numbers is getting tix, and good tix 
    Bad take 

Bad business(they probably would never get New members)
  • Options
    Well there it is Priority 2 - Night 1 Chicago - section 120 side slightly rear/view - honestly better then the ultra nosebleeds at least I can watch stone and boom all night. 

Still no Priority 1 for Night 1 - figuring it will also be rear/side view
    10 C number?
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 523
    RiotAct10 said:
    When’s the last time anyone heard anything? I find it hard to believe people would be shut out of Indy lawn… no?
    So far I have been. Hopefully I end up with a couple. 
    Still waiting as well. I'm dumbfounded if choice 2 lawn strikes out.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,080
    KC138045 said:
    Off topic a bit but I just saw that State Farm Arena in Atlanta is double booked on the 27th for the Hawks playoff game and a Janet Jackson concert 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Nobody anticipated the Hawks making it this far. Same thing happened to PJ in 2016 in Toronto when the Raptors made the playoffs.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    Chicago Side/Rear coming out. Just got filled for night 1 side stage section 114
    10 C number?
  • Options
    machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • Options
    mattcoz said:
    ZS55810 said:
    And anyone complaining about the $132 price tag needs to get out more.. that is dirt cheap compared to any other act of this caliber. 
    I just checked the upcoming Blink-182 show at the UC, standard tickets close to mine are $195.50 + fees, resale for $400-500. 300 levels are listed at resale for $200+.

Go look at Bruce, Guns N Roses, or U2. Look at prices for any vegas residency. Check out Post Malone and the Weekend tix. This is on par with floor seats to see Sting (not the Police) or Megadeth.  
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    Chicago Side/Rear coming out. Just got filled for night 1 side stage section 114
    The more I look at it - the more I think that these are way better then some long time members getting 303 and shit.  Maybe they didn't choose side/rear view as an option?
    I agree they are better seats. I'd rather be there then in the 300 Sections. Hell, Id rather be behind the Stage.
  • Options
    mattcoz said:
    Discopij said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Doug87 said:
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

No F2F for chicago?
    Because the announcement said so?
    Pearl Jam has partnered with Ticketmaster to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be restricted from transfer.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use the tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster are offering a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange*. There are no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in Illinois.
    Oh friend, if you think anyone read a goddam thing that was put in front of their face you’re in for a world of pain in this thread. I’m sorry in advance. 
    Ha, yeah.

• Options
    fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    Any new confirmations coming out or has it all ground to a halt at this point?
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • Options
    MK88178MK88178 Chicago Posts: 523
    fgdanzi said:
    Did not hear anything Monday or Tuesday and then today received confirmation for all 3 shows I requested, Chicago 1&2 and Indy. Seats aren’t great but we’re in! It’s about the experience at the show not seat location for me. Hope more folks got those surprise emails today. 👍🏼🍷✌🏼
    What choice was indy and where are your sitting?