Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,508
    PJammin said:
    cutz said:
    dnadler74 said:
    Curious if anyone who put in for Chicago or Indy shows has gotten a side view or lawn ticket?
    This right here.

And If some can Post there 10C number if you got Side View/Behind the Stage for Chicago. I'm very curious how this worked. 
    Yes...I just got side view for Chicago N1. Im in section 114 row 14 (member #104XXX)
    Thanks for the update.

I've sat there for Concerts and I like it, especially the way Pearl Jam has there stge setup.

Enjoy the show!!
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 738
    mattcoz said:
    Discopij said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Doug87 said:
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
    Most of the people are aren’t complaining about not winning the lottery. It’s the people like 93xxx who has 300 level seats instead of 100 level when some guy who joined in 2015 has great seats who have a legitimate gripe. Your point is taken, but seniority isn’t being taken into account in some cases 
    Not to play Devil's advocate, but I think people have a legitimate gripe. One of the tenants of the 10C was that seating assignment is based upon membership. The lottery is one thing, either you get a ticket or you don't, and membership seniority has nothing to do with that selection. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but historically, once you got selected for the lottery, your seats were ostensibly based upon your seniority in the fan club. It's one of the reasons we all continue to pay the membership fee.  For some reason, this tour, that is obviously not the case, and understandably some people are frustrated by that fact.  I don't think 10C intended that seat assignments to be completely random, but there's obviously been some sort of change or error that has not been adequately explained to 10C members. I think the fault lies directly at the feet of TM, but that's just me. 
    Yes they literally lay this out as a benefit of being a member and paying your dues.  How some people think that expecting to get what you pay for is crying is beyond me.  I think they have a serious hero worship complex.
    Exactly this. I mean words should have meaning right? We pay our increasing annual membership dues in exchange for a dwindling amount of benefits, one of the few remaining is supposedly seniority-based seating. The tour post by the band detailed how this was supposed to work for this tour (with seniority factored in), we made our purchase decisions, and then they didn't follow through on what we were told would be the process. But I'm not allowed to care?
    The sole benefit is having the chance to get tix at face value. Thats it. Thats what you pay for. The singles and t shirts are gone. If you expect more, need to adjust. Its changed and with that your expectations need to change too. 
    Where does it state that the benefit of having a membership is a chance at tickets for face value?
    Ten Club Membership Benefits:
    • Priority Ticketing - Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club strives to continually improve upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show. 
    Clearly states seniority based seating rewards and improving the ticketing program.  I don't see over paying for 300 level tickets anywhere in the benefits.
    One of the crazier parts of all of this screw up is the fact that TC tickets in different areas are all the same price. That's kind of wild. Why does a TC fan whatever their number is who gets 300 pay the same as a GA fan. FWIW i think 160 incl fees for GA is fine for this band at this point, but if you're selected for 300 you should pay $60-75 max

Yes I agree. good luck selling those $162 300 levels on F2F.  Had I put in and got $162 300 level seats I would be pissed.  I wouldn't pay that for GA personally.  I am hoping to pay 60-75 day of show to just get in the building and I will gladly pay that for a 300.  But as a dues paying member for an embarrassing 26 years paying $162 for a 300 level seat would be a complete slap in the face.
    Those tickets will be snatched immiedately on F2F ... demand will far outpace supply even for $160 300-levels
    For Chicago, yes, which is likely why they shouldn't even be playing these shows at the UC or should have said you can only win one night, knowing that demand would be insane.

Sort of like the Swift issue, doesn't take a genius to see where this could go wrong based on the structure in place if not clearly using priority 1 before all else.
    There is no F2F for Chicago. But, find a fan here that didn't get any ticket at all, I'm sure they'll be happy to give you face to get into the building.

No F2F for chicago?
    Yes, there is ... along with the ability to sell above face (if you want to risk your membership).  Not sure why people keep saying this.
    Because the announcement said so?
    Pearl Jam has partnered with Ticketmaster to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be restricted from transfer.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use the tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster are offering a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange*. There are no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in Illinois.
    Semantics. If you can list them anywhere or transfer them anywhere. It doesn't need to be "fan to fan". Its lost revenue for TM  if they don't offer the marketplace. And again that doesn't matter when you can sell them anywhere. 
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    Discopij said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Doug87 said:
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
    Most of the people are aren’t complaining about not winning the lottery. It’s the people like 93xxx who has 300 level seats instead of 100 level when some guy who joined in 2015 has great seats who have a legitimate gripe. Your point is taken, but seniority isn’t being taken into account in some cases 
    Not to play Devil's advocate, but I think people have a legitimate gripe. One of the tenants of the 10C was that seating assignment is based upon membership. The lottery is one thing, either you get a ticket or you don't, and membership seniority has nothing to do with that selection. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but historically, once you got selected for the lottery, your seats were ostensibly based upon your seniority in the fan club. It's one of the reasons we all continue to pay the membership fee.  For some reason, this tour, that is obviously not the case, and understandably some people are frustrated by that fact.  I don't think 10C intended that seat assignments to be completely random, but there's obviously been some sort of change or error that has not been adequately explained to 10C members. I think the fault lies directly at the feet of TM, but that's just me. 
    Yes they literally lay this out as a benefit of being a member and paying your dues.  How some people think that expecting to get what you pay for is crying is beyond me.  I think they have a serious hero worship complex.
    Exactly this. I mean words should have meaning right? We pay our increasing annual membership dues in exchange for a dwindling amount of benefits, one of the few remaining is supposedly seniority-based seating. The tour post by the band detailed how this was supposed to work for this tour (with seniority factored in), we made our purchase decisions, and then they didn't follow through on what we were told would be the process. But I'm not allowed to care?
    The sole benefit is having the chance to get tix at face value. Thats it. Thats what you pay for. The singles and t shirts are gone. If you expect more, need to adjust. Its changed and with that your expectations need to change too. 
    Where does it state that the benefit of having a membership is a chance at tickets for face value?
    • Priority Ticketing - Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club strives to continually improve upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show. 
    Clearly states seniority based seating rewards and improving the ticketing program.  I don't see over paying for 300 level tickets anywhere in the benefits.
    One of the crazier parts of all of this screw up is the fact that TC tickets in different areas are all the same price. That's kind of wild. Why does a TC fan whatever their number is who gets 300 pay the same as a GA fan. FWIW i think 160 incl fees for GA is fine for this band at this point, but if you're selected for 300 you should pay $60-75 max

Yes I agree. good luck selling those $162 300 levels on F2F.  Had I put in and got $162 300 level seats I would be pissed.  I wouldn't pay that for GA personally.  I am hoping to pay 60-75 day of show to just get in the building and I will gladly pay that for a 300.  But as a dues paying member for an embarrassing 26 years paying $162 for a 300 level seat would be a complete slap in the face.
    Those tickets will be snatched immiedately on F2F ... demand will far outpace supply even for $160 300-levels
    For Chicago, yes, which is likely why they shouldn't even be playing these shows at the UC or should have said you can only win one night, knowing that demand would be insane.

Sort of like the Swift issue, doesn't take a genius to see where this could go wrong based on the structure in place if not clearly using priority 1 before all else.
    There is no F2F for Chicago. But, find a fan here that didn't get any ticket at all, I'm sure they'll be happy to give you face to get into the building.

No F2F for chicago?
    Yes, there is ... along with the ability to sell above face (if you want to risk your membership).  Not sure why people keep saying this.
    It's one or the other, not both.  The whole point of F2F is to restrict re-sale to face value. Since there is no resale restriction in Illinois, there is no need for F2F.  You can re-sell your tickets for any amount.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    I scored Austin SEC 120 Row G for both nights. mbr number 51xxx

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    And there is the next confirmation 2pm CT on the dot.  Chicago N2 - Rear view - 117 directly behind matt.  Row 13 should be low enough to hopefully see out from the lights hah.  I'll take it. In the door. Was priority 1
    Nice !!

10 C number?
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,434
    cutz said:
    PJammin said:
    Chicago Side/Rear coming out. Just got filled for night 1 side stage section 114
    The more I look at it - the more I think that these are way better then some long time members getting 303 and shit.  Maybe they didn't choose side/rear view as an option?
    I agree they are better seats. I'd rather be there than in the 300 Sections. Hell, Id rather be behind the Stage.
    Somewhere in the last 5000 postings it was mentioned that the sound is better high up in chicago venue.  
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,799
    Illinois, New York and Colorado allow transfers. 2022 Denver and MSG shows last year didn’t have F2F marketplaces. 

Chicago will not have a F2F marketplace.
  • Options
    How many people got 100 level seats for Chicago? I can only recall seeing a handful 
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    Discopij said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Doug87 said:
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

No F2F for chicago?
    It's one or the other, not both.  The whole point of F2F is to restrict re-sale to face value. Since there is no resale restriction in Illinois, there is no need for F2F.  You can re-sell your tickets for any amount.

True to a point, but selling for any amount has its risks. While Chicago doesn't limit you to F2F, the 10C did put out this disclaimer regarding resale on secondary sites: - -

- Members identified as reselling Ten Club tickets above face value will be contacted, resulting in cancellation of ticket purchase and possible loss of membership.

Tickets identified for sale above face value on secondary marketplaces are subject to cancellation.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,562
    How many people got 100 level seats for Chicago? I can only recall seeing a handful 
    I got section 119 for night1, it is behind the stage. 
  • Options
    Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 31
    edited April 2023
    Never got revised seats for St Paul night 1.  Anyone else still waiting on updated seats?  I received new seats for St Paul night 2 which was my first choice and my first notification.  Hopefully I can keep the first ones since they are very good.
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    I did for both... 103 and 101

192xxx
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    cutz said:
    PJammin said:
    Chicago Side/Rear coming out. Just got filled for night 1 side stage section 114
    The more I look at it - the more I think that these are way better then some long time members getting 303 and shit.  Maybe they didn't choose side/rear view as an option?
    I agree they are better seats. I'd rather be there than in the 300 Sections. Hell, Id rather be behind the Stage.
    Somewhere in the last 5000 postings it was mentioned that the sound is better high up in chicago venue.  
    That was me.

yes rows 10+ are pretty pristine, from memory. 

The higher you are, the clearer the sound, honest to God
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,375
    It’s also clear that the proper prioritization of choosing the seat option was if you wanted no part of GA your 1st option should of been Reserved and that’s where I made a mistake! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    AnnieHewAnnieHew Posts: 37
    BH304897 said:
    So night 2 Chicago, Sec 309 Row 2.  Anyone sat here before? Any chance these might not be as bad as I’m thinking. I know it’s a ways away from the stage……..might try for f2f but these might be worth using as well? 
    There are tons of "Where's my seat" pics online for the United Center, unless you are behind the stage. In my opinion, the 300 view wasn't as bad as the nosebleed seats at The Auditorium last year. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,355
    mattcoz said:
    Discopij said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    mattcoz said:
    Doug87 said:
    Discopij said:
    static111 said:
    BRWilly said:
    static111 said:
    pjalli said:
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

No F2F for chicago?
    Because the announcement said so?
    Pearl Jam has partnered with Ticketmaster to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be restricted from transfer.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use the tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster are offering a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange*. There are no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in Illinois.
    Semantics. If you can list them anywhere or transfer them anywhere. It doesn't need to be "fan to fan". Its lost revenue for TM  if they don't offer the marketplace. And again that doesn't matter when you can sell them anywhere. 
    Yah it's shame it's not an option for those people though.  There's been a few times I've needed to try and sell leftover tickets on TM or Stubhub and I have to list them above face so I get my money back.  I think when I ditched some spare GNR tickets in 2016, TM was taking something like 20% (and also charging the buyer service fees).

The Fan2Fan portal has no revenue for TM (as you stated), but a side effect as fan, is you can dtich your tickets without having to market them up to cover TM or stubhub fees.  I wish all concerts offered it.
  • Options
    I did..:second show, second priority. 
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,412
    So is it done?
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    AnnieHew said:
    BH304897 said:
    So night 2 Chicago, Sec 309 Row 2.  Anyone sat here before? Any chance these might not be as bad as I’m thinking. I know it’s a ways away from the stage……..might try for f2f but these might be worth using as well? 
    There are tons of "Where's my seat" pics online for the United Center, unless you are behind the stage. In my opinion, the 300 view wasn't as bad as the nosebleed seats at The Auditorium last year. 
    That gallery is steep and high.

the difference between stage and your seat makes all the difference there for the UC.
  • Options
    dnadler74 said:
    I just scored for Chicago N1 (priority 2) - Sec 120, row 13 (side view). Also got Chicago N2 (priority 1) - sec 117, row 13. Had nada "unfulfilled" yesterday.  #734,XXX. Super fuckin stoked to be in the building!
    Good for you!

But not making sense when people with numbers in the 1000xxx, 200xxx and 300xxx are up in the 300 Sections.
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    I got sect 112 for chi n2
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    Anyone getting IN tix anymore? 
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,364
    cutz said:
    dnadler74 said:
    I just scored for Chicago N1 (priority 2) - Sec 120, row 13 (side view). Also got Chicago N2 (priority 1) - sec 117, row 13. Had nada "unfulfilled" yesterday.  #734,XXX. Super fuckin stoked to be in the building!
    Good for you!

But not making sense when people with numbers in the 1000xxx, 200xxx and 300xxx are up in the 300 Sections.
    Both of those sections are side/behind the stage. Not reserved.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    lolobugg said:
    Congrats... great seats!
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 453
    AnnieHew said:
    BH304897 said:
    The "view" itself is clear ... you can easily see the ants on stage playing what look to be musical instruments.  But the vibe is brutal ... most people are silently sitting from that far away.
  • Options
    Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 183
    So is it done?
    Is it ever really done? 
  • Options
    myoung321 said:
    lolobugg said:
    Congrats... great seats!
    Thanks! you going? have you been to Moody Center before? 

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    cutz said:
    dnadler74 said:
    Good for you!

cutz said:
    dnadler74 said:
    Good for you!

I will trade my Sect 3 row 23 tix for any seats in 114 or 120 if interested. Night 1 - Chicago 
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    fixer123 said:
    Still waiting for my seat reassignment here
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    fixer123 said:
    Still waiting for my seat reassignment here
    without having to look back over 500 pages of stuff........... what happened with INDY?

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore