Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    edited April 2023
    ZS55810 said:

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
    Teenagers is being too kind. Straight up babies. Spoiled entitled babies. I
    I’m that guy. I’m not being a baby. My seats have gotten worse for the last 29 years so everyone had a chance at GA or lottery rows etc. which I was more than fine with. Both Chicago shows I have 300 level to the tune of $720. I would never buy those if given a choice. I expected some shift in my seats based on a short tour and more tickets plus platinum which I was ok with but this is ridiculous.
  • MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,664
    After reading about how tickets are being handled (I’m on the East Coast and can’t travel), I’m wondering if I should finally let my Ten Club membership finally lapse next week when it’s time to renew. Looks like there are no benefits to seniority any longer. 
    Yes you should, we all should.  They can treat us like crap and we keep coming back and throwing money at them.  What other motivation do they have to improve?  

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I got a response from TM. They said they refunded the order, but obviously, it wont hit my account in time.  This just sucks so bad. 

Dude, I hope that this ends up being worked out for you. 
    thx, me too.  Id take just about anything. 
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I got a response from TM. They said they refunded the order, but obviously, it wont hit my account in time.  This just sucks so bad. 

Dude, I hope that this ends up being worked out for you. 
    thx, me too.  Id take just about anything. 
    The show is 5 months away. Plenty of people will be selling tix F2F 
    Yea and I will hope for the best with VF and F2F.   But damn....the tickets were confirmed and on the floor.  And decent rows. I dont even care about nosebleeds....I just want to be in the building.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,802
    Chicago N2...you win some....

6 Rows from the last row  

Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,733
    Get_Right said:
    Reassignments going out today? I don't have time to go through 1.6K new posts  =) What is the summary? Are people happy, pissed or both as per usual?
    Yesterday I had section 215 worse seats I’ve ever gotten through 10C after reassignment I got section 303 worse seats then yesterday 😳😳 and no I’m not happy to just be in the building I’ll see if my daughter wants to still go and if she wants to go with her best friend or if she wants me to then I’ll go! And that will surely be my last time I try for tickets for this band..

How is that even possible? That is just wrong for a longtime fan. That confirms that the sale was a mess. Sorry brother.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,754
    Doug87 said:
    Just got N2 Chicago section 309 member # 64xxx
    As in 64 thousand?
    yep
    WOW AGAIN!!
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    andrew68 said:

6 Rows from the last row  

what an amazing view ... of 22,000 people.. I love this view... when you turn around in the GA ...;) In the building... 
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,235
    ZS55810 said:

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
    Spoiled, entitled babies because we want what we paid for as it has always been advertised?  What a joke of a comment.
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    edited April 2023
    jdopj said:
    ZS55810 said:

I’m that guy. I’m not being a baby. My seats have gotten worse for the last 29 years so everyone had a chance at GA or lottery rows etc. which I was more than fine with. Both Chicago shows I have 300 level to the tune of $720. I would never buy those if given a choice. I expected some shift in my seats based on a short tour and more tickets plus platinum which I was ok with but this is ridiculous.
    I am on the Floor in Chicago, and given this fiasco, I feel extremely lucky (even though I moved signifcantly back after the reassignment).  However, I KNEW something was up as soon as I saw I was on the Floor (a good amount of rows back) once I received my my first set of tickets/seats.  I have always been on the wings.  Again, I am extremely lucky with what I got, but the mistake was apparent immediately once the seating locations were released.  That being said...after approximately 30 years this will be the first time I will have to look over many rows of heads to actually "see" the show.  
    Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • I got St. Paul 2nd night Section 105, row 5 Member # 201XXX
    Nevermind reassigned section 114 row 10. That sucks.
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    People are mixing complaints.  The babies are the ones whining that nobody with a worse # should win a lottery before them.  The legitimate gripers are the ones complaining about getting assigned lousy tickets with their excellent club #s, and I feel for them.
  • ZS55810 said:

Spoiled, entitled babies because we want what we paid for as it has always been advertised?  What a joke of a comment.
    Want what you paid for? $30 average per year for say 30 years = $900. THAT gives you access to the best seats ALL THE TIME??? FOH
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • Avocado78Avocado78 Posts: 47
    IT'S BEDLAM IN THE STREETS
  • JWindmillJWindmill Posts: 17
    I initially had tickets in Section 104 for both nights in Chicago. After the reassignment I got one night in section 204 and the other night was declined by my bank for suspicious activity. What a cluster f*ck
    8/17/98 Noblesville, IN; 9/6/98 Knoxville, TN; 4/21/03 Lexington, KY; 6/24/03 Columbus, OH; 10/2/04 Toledo, OH; 6/14/08 Bonnaroo; 5/7/10 Noblesville, IN; 9/22/12 Atlanta, GA; 10/1/14 Cincinnati, OH; 10/3/14 St. Louis, MO; 6/11/16 Bonnaroo; 4/26/16 Lexington, KY; Chicago 8/18/18: Chicago 8/20/18; St. Louis 9/18/22
  • logan5ivelogan5ive Posts: 470
    edited April 2023
    I emailed the 10c yesterday about the possibility of the TX shows being redone ala StP, Chi, and Indy, and also why seat assignments don’t seem to be matching seniority. 

Their response:
    “ Ticketmaster is handling right now, more information will come. Thank you for your patience, we are responding to a high number of emails.”
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024 - Seattle I & II
    [80]
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 836
    ZS55810 said:

Want what you paid for? $30 average per year for say 30 years = $900. THAT gives you access to the best seats ALL THE TIME??? FOH
    +1
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    Do we know yet when the tickets will be in our ticketmaster accounts? 
  • JRSJRS Posts: 8
    So after earlier today being told by ticket today rep that if I didn’t get tickets I didn’t get an email April 24th I scored a ticket to n2 in Chicago. Which is interesting because it was my priority 2

Crappy seat but at least I’m in the building. I guess I’ll be scouring for a n1 ticket

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,120
    Looks like I have to retract my kudos from earlier. This seems like a nightmare.
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    fixer123 said:
    Anyone getting Confirmed for Indiana or is that over and done at this point
    My wife got Indiana at 2:20 Eastern
  • JRSJRS Posts: 8
    Apparently they sent two separate emails and I did get a n1. So take that ticket today rep!
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Do we know yet when the tickets will be in our ticketmaster accounts? 
    Read your email.  Details to follow
  • I had resigned myself to the fact that this morning, with no email,  I didn’t get tickets but the first confirmation email came in with Chicago N1 section 309. I was bummed thinking that I got nosebleed seats and didn’t get my second pick which was Chi N2. Then about an hour later I got the notification that I got tickets for N2 and lo and behold the “Rear View Side View seats” paid off. Section 114! That makes up for the nosebleeds on N1!! Can’t wait!!! 
    EV Chicago Theater 6.28.2011
    PJ20 East Troy Alpine Valley 9.3/9.4.2011
    Chicago Wrigley Field 7.19.2013
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8.20/8.22.2016
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8.18/8.20.2018
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,802
    andrew68 said:

6 Rows from the last row  

what an amazing view ... of 22,000 people.. I love this view... when you turn around in the GA ...;) In the building... 
    when Ed gives shouts out to way back and the top...and you think...fuck I'm glad I'm not sitting there 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 644
    Hamson said:
    Member 425XXX
    Chicago Nt 1 Sec 301
    Chicago Nt 2 Sec 309

I've never sat above Sec 100, even for MSG last year!!  Doesn't seem right.  
    You’ll be near some peeps with way lower numbers, so good company, if they keep their tickets.
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    ZS55810 said:

Yeah, they would not like the results if no fan club, all premium pricing, and dealing with the bots.
    Exactly. The alternative is a slim to none chance of getting any ticket on the public sale/verified fan. Then dealing solely with resale. Trust me. You do not want that. 
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 962
    logan5ive said:
    I emailed the 10c yesterday about the possibility of the TX shows being redone ala StP, Chi, and Indy, and also why seat assignments don’t seem to be matching seniority. 

Their response:
    “ Ticketmaster is handling right now, more information will come. Thank you for your patience, we are responding to a high number of emails.”
    why do you feel they would have to redo Texas? I want aware anyone was having issues?
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    Got Indiana Sec SEC H, Row T, Seats in low 30s - fan club #189xxx. I actually got worse seats than I had yesterday. Lol!
    Holy shit, my wife got tix on the same row and her TC # is 672xxx
  • chiwhitesoxchiwhitesox Posts: 696
    ZS55810 said:

I agree with you. You definitely did not get what you paid for all of these years. Fuck, I'd be pissed if I'd have tried for tickets. I'm 505xxx and probably would've been fucked. $300+ for 2 seats in the upper United Center? No thanks. My first show in 98 was at the UC behind the stage for $30 per. Great time nonetheless but didn't cost much.

You're going though so it'll be epic. You'll probably  get Riot Act in it's entirety and then I'll be fucked for not being there.

:)

- Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 644
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

Most of the people are aren’t complaining about not winning the lottery. It’s the people like 93xxx who has 300 level seats instead of 100 level when some guy who joined in 2015 has great seats who have a legitimate gripe. Your point is taken, but seniority isn’t being taken into account in some cases 
    Not to play Devil's advocate, but I think people have a legitimate gripe. One of the tenants of the 10C was that seating assignment is based upon membership. The lottery is one thing, either you get a ticket or you don't, and membership seniority has nothing to do with that selection. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but historically, once you got selected for the lottery, your seats were ostensibly based upon your seniority in the fan club. It's one of the reasons we all continue to pay the membership fee.  For some reason, this tour, that is obviously not the case, and understandably some people are frustrated by that fact.  I don't think 10C intended that seat assignments to be completely random, but there's obviously been some sort of change or error that has not been adequately explained to 10C members. I think the fault lies directly at the feet of TM, but that's just me. 
    Yes, absolutely