Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    payling said:
    Got both Chicago shows today -went 6 for 6 in the lottery
    Me too.15 minutes apart from one another.
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    I’m recently divorced and I can’t say enough, how I’ve enjoyed this whole conversation.🙏❤️
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • setlist41setlist41 Posts: 443
    Are members still getting Indy as of now?
  • PA JammerPA Jammer Posts: 340
    Just got Indy!
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • TNTMAYESTNTMAYES Posts: 1
    UN-Gutted just got Chicago 222 Row 1 — side and back but I got tickets….. what a strange few days 
    PA Jammer said:
    Just got Indy!
    Really???? I'm still waiting.  It was my 3rd priority 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,733
    Reassignments going out today? I don't have time to go through 1.6K new posts  =) What is the summary? Are people happy, pissed or both as per usual?
  • Get_Right said:
    Reassignments going out today? I don't have time to go through 1.6K new posts  =) What is the summary? Are people happy, pissed or both as per usual?
    Yes
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23 8/29/24 8/31/24

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
    PA Jammer said:
    Just got Indy!
    Seats or lawn?
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,683
    PA Jammer said:
    Just got Indy!
    If you don’t mind me asking what priority choice was it for you and was it on the lawn? 
    You think there's another round of confirmations?
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    edited April 2023
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I got a response from TM. They said they refunded the order, but obviously, it wont hit my account in time.  This just sucks so bad. 

I am so sorry...that REALLY SUCKS.  That was bound to happen to somebody.  Due to the fact that it was "their" issue(s) that caused this to happen to you, they should really try and make it right.  They should give you a pair of those "Platinum" Tickets that they will be trying to sell for an exorbitant price.  They have Platinum Tickets in many different locations, probably some near the area(s) where your original seats were.  Again, I am sorry.  That is ridiculous and it really pisses me off.  TM is such a shitty organization.
    Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,017
    Get_Right said:
    Yes to all of it. 
  • pjallipjalli Posts: 131
    edited April 2023
    static111 said:
    wsimon74 said:
    ZS55810 said:

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
    Most of the people are aren’t complaining about not winning the lottery. It’s the people like 93xxx who has 300 level seats instead of 100 level when some guy who joined in 2015 has great seats who have a legitimate gripe. Your point is taken, but seniority isn’t being taken into account in some cases 
    Not to play Devil's advocate, but I think people have a legitimate gripe. One of the tenants of the 10C was that seating assignment is based upon membership. The lottery is one thing, either you get a ticket or you don't, and membership seniority has nothing to do with that selection. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but historically, once you got selected for the lottery, your seats were ostensibly based upon your seniority in the fan club. It's one of the reasons we all continue to pay the membership fee.  For some reason, this tour, that is obviously not the case, and understandably some people are frustrated by that fact.  I don't think 10C intended that seat assignments to be completely random, but there's obviously been some sort of change or error that has not been adequately explained to 10C members. I think the fault lies directly at the feet of TM, but that's just me. 
    Yes they literally lay this out as a benefit of being a member and paying your dues.  How some people think that expecting to get what you pay for is crying is beyond me.  I think they have a serious hero worship complex.
    Exactly this. I mean words should have meaning right? We pay our increasing annual membership dues in exchange for a dwindling amount of benefits, one of the few remaining is supposedly seniority-based seating. The tour post by the band detailed how this was supposed to work for this tour (with seniority factored in), we made our purchase decisions, and then they didn't follow through on what we were told would be the process. But I'm not allowed to care?
    Post edited by pjalli on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,141
    Get_Right said:
    Yesterday I had section 215 worse seats I’ve ever gotten through 10C after reassignment I got section 303 worse seats then yesterday 😳😳 and no I’m not happy to just be in the building I’ll see if my daughter wants to still go and if she wants to go with her best friend or if she wants me to then I’ll go! And that will surely be my last time I try for tickets for this band..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,733
    edited April 2023
    Get_Right said:
    Yes to all of it. 

Thank you.  Did people get shut out today after scoring tix yesterday, or just downgrades/upgrades in locations?

• Got Indiana Sec SEC H, Row T, Seats in low 30s - fan club #189xxx. I actually got worse seats than I had yesterday. Lol!
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,683
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I got a response from TM. They said they refunded the order, but obviously, it wont hit my account in time.  This just sucks so bad. 

Dude, I hope that this ends up being worked out for you. 
  • Fantastic thread. Sorry for the Chicago folks getting screwed on upper bowl.

But sitting in jury duty for the past 2 days, reading this thread made my days fly by. Thought I would read about the draft all day, this was way more entertaining. Never got called to a trial and got discharged. 
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Get_Right said:
    Yesterday I had section 215 worse seats I’ve ever gotten through 10C after reassignment I got section 303 worse seats then yesterday 😳😳 and no I’m not happy to just be in the building I’ll see if my daughter wants to still go and if she wants to go with her best friend or if she wants me to then I’ll go! And that will surely be my last time I try for tickets for this band..
    When tickets go on sale to the general public see if tickets in your section are cheaper than the ten club rate.  I would never pay $160 for 300s in a general sale for any band.  I feel your pain and the high prices of late turned me off from even entering this time Jose.  Maybe you can request a refund.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    Vedd Hedd said:

thx, me too.  Id take just about anything. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,203
    edited April 2023
    JojoRice said:
    Lottery time everyone! Post your lottery results here. Hope everyone gets lucky and nobody gets gutted! Good luck and may the odds be in your favor. 
    Post #1....how things have changed.

Will "surviving the Nashville Merch line" be ancient history after surviving "Lottery 2023 edition" ?
    Great question! That Nashville line was brutal. 2 different experiences but endless levels of guttedness in both circumstances. 
    Post edited by JojoRice on
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    Still nothing for Indy on my end.....I'm losing hope
  • Vedd Hedd said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

The show is 5 months away. Plenty of people will be selling tix F2F 
  • bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Yes to all of it. 

Thank you.  Did people get shut out today after scoring tix yesterday, or just downgrades/upgrades in locations?

I went from approved for only one night in st paul yesterday to approved for both nights in st Paul today ..thats all I requested... downgraded on night 1 a little but night 2 (Saturday) I think my seats are actually better so i lucked out that added the second show for me.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,257
    amethgr8 said:
    I’m recently divorced and I can’t say enough, how I’ve enjoyed this whole conversation.🙏❤️
    Is your ex one of the ones bitching about seats?
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,235
    ZS55810 said:

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
    Really?  Terrible take.  I get the winning tickets or not part.  Thats part of the game.  But not following the seniority of 10c numbers is complete and utter bullshit.  Its simply not getting what we've paid for and not holding up the deal of what has been advertised.  I am not at all pleased with paying these prices and keeping my membership up to date all these years to see people with worse member numbers get better seats than mine.  Call me entitled, crazy or whatever the fuck else you want but it is in FACT a huge fuck up on someones end.
  • incognitonyincognitony Posts: 149
    At this point I have 0 and others are bitching because their 7th set was bad seats. I scored great Metallica tickets without paying for the Davy Jones fan club like Marcia Fucking Brady or waiting 3 days for Jesus to resurrect. 
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    Mr. Fixer said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

I am so sorry...that REALLY SUCKS.  That was bound to happen to somebody.  Due to the fact that it was "their" issue(s) that caused this to happen to you, they should really try and make it right.  They should give you a pair of those "Platinum" Tickets that they will be trying to sell for an exorbitant price.  They have Platinum Tickets in many different locations, probably some near the area(s) where your original seats were.  Again, I am sorry.  That is ridiculous and it really pisses me off.  TM is such a shitty organization.
    Thanks.  And this would have been easier to swallow if I just simply lost out on a lottery.  It has happened before.  That sucks too, but demand is greater than supply. 

But to have the tickets seemingly in hand, then unable to do anything about it because of their error, it just really sucks. 

Like I said in another post....my card had a zero balance on it before today.  I didnt think I would have had to be able to pay twice to secure tickets.  Thats just insane to me. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,141
    static111 said:
    Get_Right said:
    When tickets go on sale to the general public see if tickets in your section are cheaper than the ten club rate.  I would never pay $160 for 300s in a general sale for any band.  I feel your pain and the high prices of late turned me off from even entering this time Jose.  Maybe you can request a refund.
    Believe me this is the last time I enter the lottery for tickets for this band I’m done won’t be renewing membership! Like Ed said “ This taste like a lollipop stuck in someone’s ass” 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....