Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    Man, I'm getting nothing. No email to even tell me my card declined. After having a confirmation yesterday, this really sucks.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,683
    Mookie25 said:
    Any Indy lawn notifications still going out? 

@JeBurkhardt I received an Indy lawn confirmation at 3:19PM
    I will keep waiting then, thanks. 
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,084
    BRWilly said:
    If guy have a membership number of 600xxx + stop posting. Just stop, nobody cares 
    How ridiculous is this comment.  Some left and came back for various reasons. Some are new fans.   Fight entitlement and being old and bitter. 
    Whatever. Half the 600xxx+ are scalpers who just bought memberships last year. Wake up dopey 
    I am 662XXX and I got mine in 2016 (let lapse from 1998 , doh!)

It seems the more recent are in the 700XXX's
    We pay a lot of attention to numbers with a bunch of xxx's at the end, but has anybody wondered if we really know what they mean today? If you are now 662 and had one previously that you let lapse, wouldn't all of our numbers bump up one everytime someone lower lapsed? I'm not sold that we truly know the value of being 345xxx or 470xxx or 538xxx. 

Not a very important thought as relates to the issues of today, but just a general thought, esp. with the weight some people put on their own importance because of a certain number. 
    This debacle would present as good an opportunity as any for them to clear out all the dead numbers and re-issue everyone new numbers. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 836
    tdawe said:
    BRWilly said:
    If guy have a membership number of 600xxx + stop posting. Just stop, nobody cares 
    How ridiculous is this comment.  Some left and came back for various reasons. Some are new fans.   Fight entitlement and being old and bitter. 
    Whatever. Half the 600xxx+ are scalpers who just bought memberships last year. Wake up dopey 

We pay a lot of attention to numbers with a bunch of xxx's at the end, but has anybody wondered if we really know what they mean today? If you are now 662 and had one previously that you let lapse, wouldn't all of our numbers bump up one everytime someone lower lapsed? I'm not sold that we truly know the value of being 345xxx or 470xxx or 538xxx. 

Not a very important thought as relates to the issues of today, but just a general thought, esp. with the weight some people put on their own importance because of a certain number. 
    This debacle would present as good an opportunity as any for them to clear out all the dead numbers and re-issue everyone new numbers. 
    Great idea in theory.  Do you have any confidence that they wouldn't fuck that up too.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • chiwhitesoxchiwhitesox Posts: 696

- Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,507
    I'm wondering if something happened with the way the preferences ran yesterday, and the band/TM tried to resolve it by allocating more tickets to the fan club.  It would explain all the people scoring tickets after not winning.  It could also mean there won't be much left for the verified fan (public) onsale.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 962
    DEGBTI said:
    i stepped away for a few hours. did everything get worked out? 
    Yup! Everyone got what they wanted in the lower bowl. Also, they’re sending us gift bags and they’re sending Jeff Ament to everyone’s homes for a personal jam session, after which he’ll drive us to a skate park and teach us all to kickflip. 
    ahhhh, nice! glad it worked out for everyone!!
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 323
    tdawe said:
    BRWilly said:

that would be really cool actually. I'm in the 600's (please don't yell at me guy that is mad about people with 600 numbers) but I joined like 6-7 years ago just because I was lazy and never paid before. Wish I did, but whatever. I'd be interested to see exactly where I am now if they cleared all the dead numbers and moved everyone up. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • HamsonHamson Posts: 44
    Member 425XXX
    Chicago Nt 1 Sec 301
    Chicago Nt 2 Sec 309

I've never sat above Sec 100, even for MSG last year!!  Doesn't seem right.  
  • pjman75pjman75 Posts: 848
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Man, I'm getting nothing. No email to even tell me my card declined. After having a confirmation yesterday, this really sucks.
    Same.  Is what it is I guess.  Super happy for those who got theirs handled!  Nothing better than attending church with everyone.  Congrats all!  <3
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • risrisrisris Posts: 81
    keelycan said:
    Have Indy e-mail gone out yet ? I have a charge in my card but no email wondering if it’s a double charge from Chicago show 
    got charged about 2 hours ago
    I’m in the same boat for CHI.  Ticket charge from Ticketstoday but no confirmation email. 

I’m part ecstatic part nervous. 
  • TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 Posts: 1,294
    RiotAct10 said:
    Did anyone who put in for Indy lawn not get it?
    It was my second priority and I haven’t got a email yet. 
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,007
    CHI N1 308 Row 7 seat 11 and 12 reassigned to Backstage Passes. What? 🤯 

Just kidding 😉
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Edved007 said:
    I signed my wife up two weeks ago, her number is 737,xxx and she hit Chicago 1 on her 4th priority and her seats are better then mine for the same show, being two sections closer to the stage after I got reassigned on my priority 1 hit from yesterday for the same show. craziness. 
    are her seats really good? are they still doing the lottery piece where rows 1,2 9,10 get randomly assigned?
    They don't do that anymore, but they should! I lucked out once and got 10th row center in Noblesville for the 2010 tornado show. Newer fans should at least have a chance at something like that.

• bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    Can anyone more familiar with the Xcel energy in St Paul help me out as far as what seats are better between section 111  row 21 and section 203 row 7? 

My thoughts are the 203 even though its higher is a better view? I'm a concert newbie, so if this is a stupid question forgive me.
    Zod said:
    I'm wondering if something happened with the way the preferences ran yesterday, and the band/TM tried to resolve it by allocating more tickets to the fan club.  It would explain all the people scoring tickets after not winning.  It could also mean there won't be much left for the verified fan (public) onsale.
    I'm thinking they did too. I'm expecting Twitter to be flooded with tweets about how ridiculous the tickets are when they finally go on sale. It's going to be like 10 normal tickets and the rest premium.
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    Zod said:
    I've read more posts of people getting new/worse seats than getting new/good seats
  • 10LordsALeaping10LordsALeaping Posts: 171
    edited April 2023
    tdawe said:
    BRWilly said:

Probably a lot of people have pondered that over time including myself.  Definitely an interesting component and idea.  Over time, it seems more of a way to track us chronologically, instead of us keeping track of each other. 
    The only time it's generally been informative is when it seemed confirmations were trickling out in the order of member numbers and seat locations.  Although, seat location seems to be less of a thing now with the before times versus the after times. 
    Edit: Even today I tried doing a search of active members.  Unfortunately, just a lot of inconclusive data given the forum number is not at all reflective of who belongs given particular quotes from people over the years.
    Post edited by 10LordsALeaping on
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,015
    holy shit what a week. 

See you in the St Paul merch line!!!

Can anyone more familiar with the Xcel energy in St Paul help me out as far as what seats are better between section 111  row 21 and section 203 row 7? 

My thoughts are the 203 even though its higher is a better view? I'm a concert newbie, so if this is a stupid question forgive me.

• jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 682
    JM144705 said:
    Don’t forget to be kind and go to Ticketmaster to edit your verification choices for show(s) you won opening up more codes for people who didn’t win the ten club sale. 
    Does anyone know how to do this? All I got was an email saying I’m registered and will get more info on 4/27. Don’t see anything in my TM account either.
  • ZS55810ZS55810 Posts: 8

100% agree. The entitlement associated with so many of these posts is really gross. It seems like most people got into the band when they were 15 or 16 and still act like teenagers when things don’t go their way. 

It’s a concert - either you got tickets or you didn’t, and when you enter a lottery you don’t get to pick your seat. It’s part of the game and always has been. Getting a ticket to a show has never been a guaranteed part of the club membership, but so many people on here are acting like it’s their birthright to see this band every time they play. Wish you all could just chill. 
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    jazzbo26 said:
    JM144705 said:
    Don’t forget to be kind and go to Ticketmaster to edit your verification choices for show(s) you won opening up more codes for people who didn’t win the ten club sale. 
    Does anyone know how to do this? All I got was an email saying I’m registered and will get more info on 4/27. Don’t see anything in my TM account either.
    e-mails will be sent tomorrow/THUR to those who get verified, not a guarantee
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    risris said:
    keelycan said:
    Have Indy e-mail gone out yet ? I have a charge in my card but no email wondering if it’s a double charge from Chicago show 
    got charged about 2 hours ago
    I’m in the same boat for CHI.  Ticket charge from Ticketstoday but no confirmation email. 

I’m part ecstatic part nervous. 
    for.three.days🤞🏻😳
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,943
    pulling69 said:
    Just got Indy as well, was not draw yesterday. Was my 1st and only selection, enter pit/reserved and lawn #195xxx
      SECH, Row F, Seats 1 - 2

193k here. Got sec E, row H
  • tspina4tspina4 Posts: 11

Ruoff Music Center - Noblesville, IN 

2 x Reserved • Seating

Sec SECE, Row Z, Seats 7 - 8

• mrezoocmrezooc Posts: 172
    Just got Indy section d row x. Number is 495xxx
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,507
    dmbolp said:
    Zod said:
    I've read more posts of people getting new/worse seats than getting new/good seats
    That's not exactly what I meant.   I meant people lost the lotto yesterday, then won it today.   But I don't think people who won, ended up losing. So the only way to do that would of been to pull more tickets from the public pool of tickets to allocate to the 10c.  A bandaid because something went awry with the preferences yesterday.

I could mean the allocation to 10c members is really high now if that's the solution they worked out for the lotto not working as intended (in addition to redoing seat location).   Could also explain all the further back seats, as this might have caused there to be way more 10c members than normal, pushing people much further back than.

It probably means there won't be much for tickets in the public onsale.
  • Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 250
    Priority 1 - Chi 2 no email (yet)
    Priority 2 - Chi 1 sec 308 r 10
    519xxx is a high number but there are still people with much higher numbers way closer. I read someone with a 700xxx got 234. Swell.
    I actually don’t want my Priority 1 to be filled now, unless there’s a miracle and gets me a 200 level.
    Thanks Premium!
  • RC242143RC242143 Posts: 54
    edited April 2023
    Got moved back 10 rows in the same section in Indy. I will take it, glad to be in the venue. Not sure if they do this already, but would be cool if they did seniority in a "waiver wire" format where seniority plays a role in the first choice of shows but then you get shuffled to the back for a 2nd show and work your way back up. Likely would be another way to mess things up, but I think most people would benefit on their first pick under this method. This would still allow people to go to multiple shows and get good seats at their first choice.