Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    "Unfulfilled" is starting to sound like the leading candidate for the fist single on the next album
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • TheKricketTheKricket Posts: 115
    mookieb14 said:
    Ince.es said:
    Another fact that make no sense to me it's this case

Person 1: selects one show as 1st priority only a "GA & Reserved"
    Person 2: selects one show as 2nd priority a Reserved

Person 2 win tickets but not person 1.
    Easy. Once person 1 lost the ga lottery for show the res option wasn’t considered for seats.  Person 2 got the seats by not selecting ga option 
    I'm not sure that's accurate - I selected all 3 options for Chicago N1 and N2 - I received reserved for both nights.

It could be that I got the reserved half of the "GA/Reserved" option since I'm on the floor, but I did choose GA as an option and ended up with Reserved.
    1995.07.09 - 1995.07.11 - 1998.06.27 - 1998.06.29 - 2000.10.08 - 2000.10.09 - 2003.06.18 - 2003.06.21 - 2006.05.16 - 2006.05.17 - 2006.06.30 - 2007.08.05 - 2008.08.21 (ev solo) - 2009.08.24 - 2011.06.28 (ev solo) - 2011.09.03 - 2013.07.19 - 2016.08.22 - 2018.08.18 - 2022.02.09 (ev w/ earthlings) - 2023.09.05
  • logan5ivelogan5ive Posts: 470
    RE4790 said:
    Anyone seeing tickets in their TM accounts yet?
    nope
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024 - Seattle I & II
    [80]
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    I got shit!  
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • twmillstwmills Posts: 54
    Kwieneke said:
    twmills said:
    twmills said:
    So if your request status says "Unfulfilled". does that mean it's still pending? Or does it mean, sorry no tickets for you?
    Previously it was listed as "pending" or "processing" (I don't recall the exact language) - it's now "unfulfilled".  I'm pretty certain that you'll see lawn for Indy & side stage for Chicago go today and seat reallocation.  No new seat surprises.
    What do you mean "you'll see side stage for Chicago today"? Those that are "Unfulfilled" will get seated along the side of the stage in Chicago?
    Behind stage and side stage were specific seating options for Chicago. no one has received those assignments yet
    Gotcha, so only those who requested side or back will be getting those? I tried reserving seats in front of stage but got an "Unfulfilled" status. So I assume I won't be considered for side or back now?
  • oharajohn83oharajohn83 Posts: 25
    edited April 2023
    PJammin said:
    twmills said:
    So if your request status says "Unfulfilled". does that mean it's still pending? Or does it mean, sorry no tickets for you?
    Previously it was listed as "pending" or "processing" (I don't recall the exact language) - it's now "unfulfilled".  I'm pretty certain that you'll see lawn for Indy & side stage for Chicago go today and seat reallocation.  No new seat surprises.
    And with everyone now showing a status of process complete and "unfulfilled" it would then mean some of those "unfulfilled" statuses will have to revert back to pending in order to allocate Indy lawn and Chicago rear/side. 
    I'm wondering if there was a very limited amount of both types for presale and they were generally reserved for the public onsale. Let's be honest, getting lawn at Indy via TM isn't gonna be that hard, and if I got a side seat via 10c, I'd be annoyed.
  • ChydroChydro Posts: 20
    ZoSoTim said:
    I hope they don't fuck with my seats to the FTW shows. They aren't great but they're both on the aisle which I prefer. I'd hate to lose those.
    What seat number ends on the aisle?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    logan5ive said:
    RE4790 said:
    nope
    We will get an email in the near future to claim the tickets. This is also where scalpers like to leave the tickets unclaimed until they sell them and just forward the email!
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    when do we get those verified fan emails?  that's my last hope. 
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    PJNB said:
    Theorize as much as you like priority 4’s do not even get a sniff at a chance for tickets unless priorities 1-3 are fulfilled for that given cities RES draw 

This is a very simple lotto. TM messed it up somewhere along the way and we are getting wild reasons as to why that happened as if it was intentional.
    Exactly. Hopefully that’s part of the fix today.
  • mookieb14 said:
    Ince.es said:

Easy. Once person 1 lost the ga lottery for show the res option wasn’t considered for seats.  Person 2 got the seats by not selecting ga option 
    I'm not sure that's accurate - I selected all 3 options for Chicago N1 and N2 - I received reserved for both nights.

It could be that I got the reserved half of the "GA/Reserved" option since I'm on the floor, but I did choose GA as an option and ended up with Reserved.
    You’re explaining why it is accurate. You selected both options, therefore you got seats. Had you selected only the GA or Reserved option and not won GA, you wouldn’t have reserved tickets right now
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,533
    twmills said:
    Kwieneke said:
    twmills said:
    twmills said:
    What do you mean "you'll see side stage for Chicago today"? Those that are "Unfulfilled" will get seated along the side of the stage in Chicago?
    Behind stage and side stage were specific seating options for Chicago. no one has received those assignments yet
    Gotcha, so only those who requested side or back will be getting those? I tried reserving seats in front of stage but got an "Unfulfilled" status. So I assume I won't be considered for side or back now?
    my assumption is that you had to select the specific option for back and side to be considered for it
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • RE4790RE4790 Posts: 801
    PJNB said:
    logan5ive said:
    RE4790 said:
    nope
    We will get an email in the near future to claim the tickets. This is also where scalpers like to leave the tickets unclaimed until they sell them and just forward the email!

Good info, thank you both for the response.
  • vitovito Chicago Posts: 2,026
    edited April 2023
    So hold on I got section 108 as of yesterday afternoon and those were definitely the worst I've ever had but, now some of you are trying to tell me that I could wind up behind the stage or with worse seats and people with a higher fc# might get better seats than me??? That's a load of BULLSHIT! If that happens Eddie and the rest of the band can kiss my ASS! It's their fanclub and frankly it has SUCKED the entire 20 years I've been in it!!! Never a damn word from this band and their fucked up fan club?
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    Ince.es said:
    mookieb14 said:
    Ince.es said:

And why do you create that option as "GA & Reserved"? If you do not score a GA you should be directed to the drawing with the ones who chose only Reserved, and this didn't happen.
    Correct this DID NOT happen.  For the Texas shows it worked.  Def not chi and Indy and maybe St. Paul, but I think slightly less demand there than chi and Indy 
  • steinkrodsteinkrod Posts: 13
    MR242791 said:
    when do we get those verified fan emails?  that's my last hope. 
    Tomorrow / 27APR.  Fingers crossed!
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    Im thinking that this is why they were doing a mini tour.  As a test run with the new process for a larger tour next year. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,379
    vito said:
    So hold on I got section 108 as of yesterday afternoon and those were definitely the worst I've ever had but, now some of you are trying to tell me that I could wind up behind the stage or with worse seats and people with a higher fc# might get better seats than me??? That's a load of BULLSHIT! If that happens Eddie and the rest of the band can kiss my ASS! It's their fanclub and frankly itbhas SUCKED the entire 20 years I've been it!!! Never a damn word from this band and their fucked up fan club?
    What the hell are you talking about? You're probably going to get better seats from the reassignment. Calm down.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • JD87070JD87070 Posts: 245
    RE4790 said:
    No (I got Indy pit, so as of now not affected by the reassignment), the confirmation email said those will be coming in a separate email.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    All three of my choices say unfulfilled.  I’m taking that as I struck out on all three. 
  • RobZRobZ Posts: 181
    Seems the easiest part of this entire fiasco would be sending out the "you were not selected" email...can't even accomplish that.
    2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana

• mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    FDB gets it.  I hope 10C gets it.  Obviously fixing that would require a new draw entirely and not just reassigning seat locations 
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    mookieb14 said:
    Ince.es said:
    mookieb14 said:
    Ince.es said:

And why do you create that option as "GA & Reserved"? If you do not score a GA you should be directed to the drawing with the ones who chose only Reserved, and this didn't happen.
    Correct this DID NOT happen.  For the Texas shows it worked.  Def not chi and Indy and maybe St. Paul, but I think slightly less demand there than chi and Indy 
    But if GA/Reserved covered all the tickets that Reserved covered, why would we be told explicitly that choosing both options gives you a better chance at tickets?
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151

So if I'm reading this correctly, no one beyond priority 1 should have gotten seats until all 1s were fulfilled, or the allotment was exhausted. 

Yeah, seems like someone made a boo-boo.
  • Ince.esInce.es Posts: 315
    mattcoz said:
    Discopij said:
    Are people suggesting the GA/Reserved is in any way the same as Reserved?  I thought those were two totally different options where GA/Reserved = Floor (either seated or standing) and Reserved is seated bowl.  So if someone put GA/Reserved as their only option and didn't win, many people with lower priorities would win Reserved instead of them because they were not part of that lottery.
    That's not what it said. It said that if you weren't selected for GA you would be put in the pool for Reserved. But, apparently, that didn't happen?
    The Reserved choice was supposed to be for those that only wanted Reserved, did not want GA.
    Totally agree. That's why I only chose GA&Reserved. Because choosing also Reserved did not make sense to me since it was explained that choosing the first option was already included.
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • BRWillyBRWilly Posts: 81
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Im thinking that this is why they were doing a mini tour.  As a test run with the new process for a larger tour next year. 
    Back to the drawing board! Next tour 2030! 
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philadelphia 4/29/16 (TEN)
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23
    Philadelphia 9/7/24
    Baltimore 9/12/24

Ev Solo Providence 6/15/11
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,444
    Ince.es said:
    mattcoz said:
    Discopij said:
    Are people suggesting the GA/Reserved is in any way the same as Reserved?  I thought those were two totally different options where GA/Reserved = Floor (either seated or standing) and Reserved is seated bowl.  So if someone put GA/Reserved as their only option and didn't win, many people with lower priorities would win Reserved instead of them because they were not part of that lottery.
    That's not what it said. It said that if you weren't selected for GA you would be put in the pool for Reserved. But, apparently, that didn't happen?
    The Reserved choice was supposed to be for those that only wanted Reserved, did not want GA.
    Totally agree. That's why I only chose GA&Reserved. Because choosing also Reserved did not make sense to me since it was explained that choosing the first option was already included.
    But why take that risk? It said clear as day to select both options for best chances. They told you and you still thought, nah, they must be crazy. 

They are proving to be crazy, but ignoring that prompt is wild to me.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    Vedd Hedd said:
    If this was the result of only doing 9 shows, then the test run went about as well as the last Hindenburg flight. I understand there being bugs in a new system, this has been a swarm. 
  • kdiddykdiddy Posts: 737
    mookieb14 said:
    Ince.es said:
    mookieb14 said:
    Ince.es said:

I understood GA/Reserved as FLOOR PIT/FLOOR SEAT Reserved, NOT lower bowl seat reserved. 
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    I whipped a 2023 version of the Touring Fans Form: 
    https://forms.gle/HPA9LDbgU727vxkk9

And here is the spreadsheet with results which you can monitor:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C50w_rrKfSeaik-JGAlYZwazYEKecwZ8o1M07GCcLnc/edit?usp=sharing
    bump
    bump - let's get more data!
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22