Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• RobZRobZ Posts: 181
    Wondering, has anyone received a "you were not selected" email for ANY of their picks?
    2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana

• nrlionenrlione Posts: 13
    twmills said:
    So this means I didn’t get my request right? SOL? I never did get an email saying I got my tickets or not. I just found this on the PJ site. 

Bumping this because I'm in the same boat.  Does anyone know?  I'm assuming I didn't get tickets, but normally I receive an e-mail.  Thanks!
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,119
    Stoj said:
    The fact that I'm going to spend my day going through my constantly refilled Junk folder might be what does me in.   =)

So far I've "won" $48,000 in Nike gift cards, 7 iPhones, and 3 coolers.
    Mine is full of concert announcements from CFG Bank Arena. I had no idea what that was. Turns out it is the new name of the arena in Baltimore which has my name because of the cancelled Pearl Jam show there last year. :angry:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • twmillstwmills Posts: 54
    So if your request status says "Unfulfilled". does that mean it's still pending? Or does it mean, sorry no tickets for you?
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    RobZ said:
    Wondering, has anyone received a "you were not selected" email for ANY of their picks?
    Not yet.
  • StojStoj Posts: 122
    Kwieneke said:
    seems legit. Better give your credit card info just to be sure you can claim them before they're all gone!
    =)  
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • Unfulfilled for both StP shows on my and wife’s accounts. Still no email though..

I’ll take my chances on F2F to find GAs

kinda nice I didn’t get charged $1,000+ for crappy reserves  lol
  • lazyjc22lazyjc22 Posts: 130
    The most disappointing aspect of the new system is that those of us who could logistically only attend one show, and therefore only put in for one, seemed to be punished for it.  I get that the more entries you put into the lottery increases your chances to win, but all of these mid-week shows made it hard for many of us to realistically attend them.  Weekend shows are always going to be in demand, but for those of us that have faithfully been members of this band's fan club for going on three decades, it's a hard pill to swallow to watch some win the lottery two, three, four times (or more), while those of us that only had one shot seemed to have no chance.  
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    edited April 2023
    Theorize as much as you like priority 4’s do not even get a sniff at a chance for tickets unless priorities 1-3 are fulfilled for that given cities RES draw 

This is a very simple lotto. TM messed it up somewhere along the way and we are getting wild reasons as to why that happened as if it was intentional.
  • TheKricketTheKricket Posts: 115
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    So here's a question....I used a credit card with a $900 limit, with a zero balance. Will the refund hit my account in time for the new charges to clear? If not, will they allow me to use a different card?
    bumping my own comment....any ideas on this?
    It's tough to say.  If they issue the refund first before the new charge, you should be golden.  If it's issued on the same day as each other, generally you should be good when the card transactions are reconciled at the end of the day.  Certain cards may approve a charge over the limit too.  In any event given the mixup, TicketsToday or whomever is the lead organization supporting this, should take steps to make you whole (e.g., "hey, your card was declined, you have one day to fix it, or else we release your tickets").  They should want to make you whole on the transaction.  We're in uncharted territory for this sale so not sure anyone can say definitely how it would play out.
    PSA - I'd definitely be worried if I paid by debit card and didn't have the cash to reload the card immediately.  I just came back from a road trip where two different debit cards I have had refunds for various things (one $250 rental car deposit and one regular refund at the local ROSS store - less than $20).  The quickest refund came back in 2 days (the store) - the debit card charge from Budget rental took an entire week to get refunded.

My sense is that if they refund debit cards and immediately re-charge them for the "new" sets of tickets, a lot of folks are going to get doubly screwed and, potentially, lose out on even "being in the building".
    1995.07.09 - 1995.07.11 - 1998.06.27 - 1998.06.29 - 2000.10.08 - 2000.10.09 - 2003.06.18 - 2003.06.21 - 2006.05.16 - 2006.05.17 - 2006.06.30 - 2007.08.05 - 2008.08.21 (ev solo) - 2009.08.24 - 2011.06.28 (ev solo) - 2011.09.03 - 2013.07.19 - 2016.08.22 - 2018.08.18 - 2022.02.09 (ev w/ earthlings) - 2023.09.05
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    edited April 2023
    twmills said:
    So if your request status says "Unfulfilled". does that mean it's still pending? Or does it mean, sorry no tickets for you?
    Previously it was listed as "pending" or "processing" (I don't recall the exact language) - it's now "unfulfilled".  I'm pretty certain that you'll see lawn for Indy & side stage for Chicago go today and seat reallocation.  No new seat surprises.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• jnikojniko Posts: 298
    I think the computer chooses a random name for a show.  The computer looks to see what seat that person put in for.  If it’s available the person gets it.  It looks at your first priority and then second.  It then moves on to next random person.  Priority just tells the computer what you prefer when your name is chosen.  So if I’m the first person chosen I get my pick.  I don’t think priorities are grouped together. 
  • UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    Discopij said:
    Admittedly I didn't read every post for the last 18 hours so I'm not sure how much this has been discussed ... but I was surprised that I won 2nd choice (Reserved) for all 3 of the shows I put in for.  Makes me wonder if they picked individual names and once you were selected you got all remaining available shows you wanted ... which would lead to plenty of #2s getting in over #1s.  For example Chicago N2 was my #2 priority and i got Reserved even though many people here are suggesting they didn't get N2 #1 Reserved.
    This seems like a viable explanation.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,288
    9 shows 
    twmills said:
    Previously it was listed as "pending" or "processing" (I don't recall the exact language) - it's now "unfulfilled".  I'm pretty certain that you'll see lawn for Indy & side stage for Chicago go today and seat reallocation.  No new seat surprises.
    And with everyone now showing a status of process complete and "unfulfilled" it would then mean some of those "unfulfilled" statuses will have to revert back to pending in order to allocate Indy lawn and Chicago rear/side. 
  • twmillstwmills Posts: 54
    edited April 2023
    twmills said:
    What do you mean "you'll see side stage for Chicago today"? Those that are "Unfulfilled" will get seated along the side of the stage in Chicago?
    Post edited by twmills on
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    twmills said:
    twmills said:
    What do you man "you'll see side stage for Chicago today"? Those that are "Unfulfilled" will get seated along the side of the stage in Chicago?
    You ask a great question... who knows!
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    edited April 2023
    Discopij said:
    Are people suggesting the GA/Reserved is in any way the same as Reserved?  I thought those were two totally different options where GA/Reserved = Floor (either seated or standing) and Reserved is seated bowl.  So if someone put GA/Reserved as their only option and didn't win, many people with lower priorities would win Reserved instead of them because they were not part of that lottery.
    That's not what it said. It said that if you weren't selected for GA you would be put in the pool for Reserved. But, apparently, that didn't happen?
    The Reserved choice was supposed to be for those that only wanted Reserved, did not want GA.
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,379
    twmills said:
    twmills said:
    What do you man "you'll see side stage for Chicago today"? Those that are "Unfulfilled" will get seated along the side of the stage in Chicago?
    Not necessarily, but the draw for side/rear stage hasn't even happened yet. That's happening today.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    UtahBolt said:
    Discopij said:
    Admittedly I didn't read every post for the last 18 hours so I'm not sure how much this has been discussed ... but I was surprised that I won 2nd choice (Reserved) for all 3 of the shows I put in for.  Makes me wonder if they picked individual names and once you were selected you got all remaining available shows you wanted ... which would lead to plenty of #2s getting in over #1s.  For example Chicago N2 was my #2 priority and i got Reserved even though many people here are suggesting they didn't get N2 #1 Reserved.
    This seems like a viable explanation.
    I had the same thought on the process. 
  • steinkrodsteinkrod Posts: 13

• mookieb14 said:
    Ince.es said:
    Another fact that make no sense to me it's this case

Person 1: selects one show as 1st priority only a "GA & Reserved"
    Person 2: selects one show as 2nd priority a Reserved

Person 2 win tickets but not person 1.
    Easy. Once person 1 lost the ga lottery for show the res option wasn’t considered for seats.  Person 2 got the seats by not selecting ga option 

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,533
    twmills said:
    twmills said:
    What do you mean "you'll see side stage for Chicago today"? Those that are "Unfulfilled" will get seated along the side of the stage in Chicago?
    Behind stage and side stage were specific seating options for Chicago. no one has received those assignments yet
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    nrlione said:
    twmills said:
    So this means I didn’t get my request right? SOL? I never did get an email saying I got my tickets or not. I just found this on the PJ site. 

Bumping this because I'm in the same boat.  Does anyone know?  I'm assuming I didn't get tickets, but normally I receive an e-mail.  Thanks!
    Nobody knows.

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    PJammin said:
    twmills said:
    And with everyone now showing a status of process complete and "unfulfilled" it would then mean some of those "unfulfilled" statuses will have to revert back to pending in order to allocate Indy lawn and Chicago rear/side. 
    I would think so, but based on how it has gone so far, no clue. I have been periodically checking my status to see if it has been changed. Nothing so far.
  • RE4790RE4790 Posts: 801
    Anyone seeing tickets in their TM accounts yet?
    PJammin said:
    twmills said:
    I would think so, but based on how it has gone so far, no clue. I have been periodically checking my status to see if it has been changed. Nothing so far.
    PJammin said:
    twmills said:
    Yeah...same here.....unfulfilled for both wife and I. What's odd is that I put order as Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Indy and wife did reverse (Indy, Chicago 2, Chicago 1) as her order. We both chose all ticketing options and NADA!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    jniko said:
    I think the computer chooses a random name for a show.  The computer looks to see what seat that person put in for.  If it’s available the person gets it.  It looks at your first priority and then second.  It then moves on to next random person.  Priority just tells the computer what you prefer when your name is chosen.  So if I’m the first person chosen I get my pick.  I don’t think priorities are 

And somehow the computer just picked first priority names for all GA winners right? What are the odds! 

Or is the name selection only for RES conveniently?
  • Ince.esInce.es Posts: 315
    mookieb14 said:
    Ince.es said:
    Another fact that make no sense to me it's this case

Person 1: selects one show as 1st priority only a "GA & Reserved"
    Person 2: selects one show as 2nd priority a Reserved

Person 2 win tickets but not person 1.
    Easy. Once person 1 lost the ga lottery for show the res option wasn’t considered for seats.  Person 2 got the seats by not selecting ga option 
    And why do you create that option as "GA & Reserved"? If you do not score a GA you should be directed to the drawing with the ones who chose only Reserved, and this didn't happen.
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • Duster72Duster72 Posts: 37
    I joined the 10 Club when I couldn't get seats for Deer Creek in 2000 so it's kind of funny to be shut out of a deer creek show 23 years later. Whatever is going on I can't really complain - I have gotten lots of tickets to lots of shows. Not every show I wanted to attend, but more than I would have gotten without 10C.