Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    Discopij said:
    For those wondering what happened, when they started drawing GA and you lost out, you weren’t automatically put in the reserved pool. Then they started giving reserved seats only to people who checked the RES only box. The issue was caught before the Texas shows but stil did not work out as intended. They finally did put people who lost out on GA but not until after assigning seats for the folks who checked RES only. When all the RES only winners had seats, then the GA losers were then picked for reserved seats. That’s why you had low member numbers ending up in not great seats.

BTW, I’m bullshitting. Who the hell knows.
    I don't think this is entirely true because I selected GA/Res as first option then Reserved as second option ... and I got Reserved for all 3 shows.
    This is the part people aren’t grasping. You got tickets cause you selected the extra option. Most thought it was unnecessary because you assumed if you didn’t get GA you would be entered into the reserved draw. 
    Exactly!!  The ga/res option essentially remained the option of years past which was GA only.  
  • IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    Discopij said:
    For those wondering what happened, when they started drawing GA and you lost out, you weren’t automatically put in the reserved pool. Then they started giving reserved seats only to people who checked the RES only box. The issue was caught before the Texas shows but stil did not work out as intended. They finally did put people who lost out on GA but not until after assigning seats for the folks who checked RES only. When all the RES only winners had seats, then the GA losers were then picked for reserved seats. That’s why you had low member numbers ending up in not great seats.

I don't think this is entirely true because I selected GA/Res as first option then Reserved as second option ... and I got Reserved for all 3 shows.
    This is the part people aren’t grasping. You got tickets cause you selected the extra option. Most thought it was unnecessary because you assumed if you didn’t get GA you would be entered into the reserved draw. 
    1.  Priority of show - there's a reason they have priority listed; my priority 1 and 2 for Chicago with reserved seats should trump someone that had reserved seats as their 3-6... that didn't happen
    2.  GA/Reserved means either GA or seats on the floor
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,119
    ZoSoTim said:
    I hope they don't fuck with my seats to the FTW shows. They aren't great but they're both on the aisle which I prefer. I'd hate to lose those.
    :angry:
    I have aisle seats for Chicago 2 that are about to disappear. Not happy, but it is what it is. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    I know there are tons of issues,   But without scrolling through a billion posts any word on rear and side view seating in chicago or lawn in Noblesville??
    Nada, also haven't heard anything on the 300 level and not too many 200's either.
  • rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 306
    My status at https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx still shows "Confirmed"  I was notified yesterday that I had reserved tickets for Noblesville but last night I received the email about seat locations are being reassigned, but so far no refund, and my original order number is the same and still shows confirmed, so who knows.....should be an interesting day.  I'm assuming everyone reporting "Unfufilled" never had originally received an order confirmation?

• DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    Discopij said:

If that was the case then why would they explicitly say your best bet would be to select both options?  Clear as mud.  That's why I assumed the GA/Reserved only included "reserved" seats on the floor.  I certainly could be wrong ... then again they may have messed it up in a completely illogical way so there's no single answer for how they did it.
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,396
    I know there are tons of issues,   But without scrolling through a billion posts any word on rear and side view seating in chicago or lawn in Noblesville??
    No word on anything outside of people who got double their orders and extra tickets then the people who are getting seats re-assigned.

Stone cold silence on all other outstanding issues with this farce.  
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    kaw753 said:
    JI10794 said:
    My membership number is 141XXX. Indy is the only show I applied for and I picked “GA or reserved” and I’ve received nothing. If it’s accurate that selecting “reserved (only)” would have increased my odds, that’s frustrating to hear. Both options are saying someone wants tickets in the reserved section.

I live in Indy and haven’t seen them live since they were here in 2010. In the past I’ve always been able to get seats. I’m unable to travel like some people so I can only seen them when they play in Indy. It’s frustrating when I’ve been a member this long and am unable to get seats. In the future I think 10c should consider giving additional priority to people who haven’t attended a show recently and/or that are attending the show who live locally. This whole process is super frustrating for someone who has been a 10c member for 27 years and I can’t get tickets to my hometown show.
    This.  I'm in the same boat.  I live 10 minutes away from Rouff, it's the only show I put in for and got hosed.   Never even got a rejection email, but the link to my request now says "Processing Complete" "Unfufilled".  

Having a locality priority for places where they rarely play should be a no brainer.
    Wouldn't this, you know, help prevent some of the Gigaton of CO2 emissions? 
    I understand what you're saying.........but...........someone who lives where they never tour would always be at a disadvantage.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Just an observation, and I know we are a small sample of the larger population of those that requested tickets (albeit 143 pages of a sample), but from this thread there doesn't seem to be a lot of people reporting that they got Chicago reserved tickets.  And the Chicago Night 1 Roll Call thread is SLIM - two pages and it includes people saying they aren't going.  So maybe there are some more to be allocated.  Again, small sample, I know, but one can hope!

FWIW, my priority was Chicago 1 (nada), Austin 1 (got reserved), Chicago 2 (nada), Austin 2 (got reserved).
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,011
    My status at https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx still shows "Confirmed"  I was notified yesterday that I had reserved tickets for Noblesville but last night I received the email about seat locations are being reassigned, but so far no refund, and my original order number is the same and still shows confirmed, so who knows.....should be an interesting day.  I'm assuming everyone reporting "Unfufilled" never had originally received an order confirmation?

Correct.
  • Discopij said:

1.  Priority of show - there's a reason they have priority listed; my priority 1 and 2 for Chicago with reserved seats should trump someone that had reserved seats as their 3-6... that didn't happen
    I think you’re missing the point. I’m making the same argument as you are. If you selected GA or reserved and didn’t win GA, something got messed up and you weren’t in the draw for reserved. The people that are claiming that isn’t true because they selected GA or reserved AND reserved got selected. They’re not the same even though they were advertised as the same.
  • PJammin said:
    Nothing yet on these. Although my ticket request says Process Complete and Unfulfilled for both selections. So I'm not really sure what the hell to think. 
    Yes mine also says unfulfilled.  not sure what to think
    1st:  6/26/1998 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
    2nd:  6/13/1999 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - TIBETAN FREEDOM (Eddie Vedder + C Average)
    3rd:  8/18/2000 - Deer Creek Music Theater - Noblesville, IN
    4th:  10/8/2000 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI (The Ice Bowl)
    5th:  4/23/2003 - Assembly Hall - Champaign, IL
    6th:  6/18/2003 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    7th:  6/21/2003 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
    8th:  5/16/06 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    9th:  6/29/2006 - Marcus Amphitheater - Milwaukee, WI
    10th:  8/23/2009 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    11th:  5/7/2010 - Deer Creek Music Theater - Noblesville, IN
    12th:  7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    13th:  10/20/2014 - BMO Harris Bradley Center - Milwaukee, WI
    14th:  8/20/2016 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    15th:  8/22/2016 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    16th:  8/18/2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    17th:  8/20/2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    18th:  9/5/2023 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    19th:  9/7/2023 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    20th:  8/29/2024 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    21st:  8/31/2024 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL

• IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    edited April 2023
    Can’t stop shaking my head at people who are aggressively adamant that show priority “should” still work the same as it always did, when the language around it in the FAQs/customer agreement changed (drastically) and no longer said anything at all specific about how it actually affects the draw. You got sold out to TicketMaster, the terms explicitly changed, and yet you’re convinced “it has to be the same!!!” As someone once said… “some men, you just can’t reach…”
    If show priority doesn't matter, why have a priority listed then? LOL
    Of course priority of the show matters 
    This STILL doesn't answer how folks that had "reserved seats" only as their 3-6th choice for Chicago won seats over folks who had "reserved only" as their 1-2 priority.  No one can answer that.
    Post edited by IlliniGuy76 on
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• Kevinman said:
    Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks
    Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks
    Wow, that’s funny. 
  • My status at https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx still shows "Confirmed"  I was notified yesterday that I had reserved tickets for Noblesville but last night I received the email about seat locations are being reassigned, but so far no refund, and my original order number is the same and still shows confirmed, so who knows.....should be an interesting day.  I'm assuming everyone reporting "Unfufilled" never had originally received an order confirmation?

My Chicago N1 GA/Reserved is unfulfilled. I received the order confirmation the day I put the request in.

Downing Stadium, Randall's Island (September 28, 1996), New York, New York (September 10, 1998), New York, New York (September 11, 1998), Wantagh, New York (August 23, 2000), Wantagh, New York (August 24, 2000), Wantagh, New York (August 25, 2000), Mountain View, California (October 20, 2001), Seattle, Washington (December 06, 2002), Seattle, Washington (December 08, 2002), Seattle, Washington (December 09, 2002), Albany, New York (April 29, 2003), Uniondale, New York (April 30, 2003), New York, New York (July 08, 2003), New York, New York (July 09, 2003), Hershey, Pennsylvania (July 12, 2003), Holmdel, New Jersey (July 14, 2003), Boston, Massachusetts (September 28, 2004), Boston, Massachusetts (September 29, 2004), Montreal, Quebec (September 15, 2005), Ottawa, Ontario (September 16, 2005), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (October 03, 2005), New York, New York (May 04, 2006, New York, New York (May 05, 2006), Albany, New York (May 12, 2006), E. Rutherford, New Jersey (June 03, 2006), St. Paul, Minnesota (June 27, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), Camden, New Jersey (June 19, 2008), New York, New York (June 24, 2008), New York, New York (June 25, 2008), Hartford, Connecticut (June 27, 2008), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (October 27, 2009), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (October 28, 2009), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (October 31, 2009), New York, New York (May 21, 2010), Philadelphia, PA (September 02, 2012), Brooklyn, NY (October 18, 2013), St. Louis, MO (October 03, 2014), New York, New York (September 26, 2015), New York 1 (May 01, 2016), New York 2 (May 02, 2016), Boston 1 (August 05, 2016), ,Boston Night 2 (September 04, 2018), New York (September 11, 2022), Camden (September 14, 2022), New York Night 1 (September 3, 2024), New York Night 2 (September 4, 2024)

• mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    Thinking ga/res means ga or only seats on floor is a stretch.  It’s been stated many times that seats on side are superior to floor seats behind pit.  Reserved is reserved.  
  • Lukeat911Lukeat911 Posts: 189
    Into the flood again
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Can’t stop shaking my head at people who are aggressively adamant that show priority “should” still work the same as it always did, when the language around it in the FAQs/customer agreement changed (drastically) and no longer said anything at all specific about how it actually affects the draw. You got sold out to TicketMaster, the terms explicitly changed, and yet you’re convinced “it has to be the same!!!” As someone once said… “some men, you just can’t reach…”
    If show priority doesn't matter, why have a priority listed then? LOL
    Of course priority of the show matters 
    This STILL doesn't answer how folks that had "reserved seats" only as their 3-6th choice for Chicago won seats over folks who had "reserved only" as their 1-2 priority.  No one can answer that.
    It still matters some, but they definitely watered it down this time. In this iteration, the priority was literally just the show. In the past, the priority was the show PLUS the seat choice.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680

That is correct for me.
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • treestrees Posts: 1,866
    Kevinman said:
    Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks
    Wow, that’s funny. 
    Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmastersucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks 
    Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks 

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • Discopij said:

I think you’re missing the point. I’m making the same argument as you are. If you selected GA or reserved and didn’t win GA, something got messed up and you weren’t in the draw for reserved. The people that are claiming that isn’t true because they selected GA or reserved AND reserved got selected. They’re not the same even though they were advertised as the same.
    I selected only Reserved for my tickets and got tickets to both shows that i requested Ft Worth Night 2 and Austin Night 1.  I definitely think i was one of the lucky ones for Austin who got tickets from someone that was issued an extra pair.  My seats for Austin are not even close to as good as mine for Ft. Worth (who knows they might be better).   Still so excited and lucky to have gotten tickets at all.
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • It's times like this that I think back to 1995 and sitting on the phone for 4.5 hours listening to awful hold music in a hail mary attempt at getting tickets to the first Soldier Field show....
    .....only to find out the next day that the show had sold out in 4.5 minutes. Thats 4 hrs 25mins and 30 seconds of my life I will never get back.

It's never as bad as it seems.
    Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks Ticketmaster sucks 

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    It's times like this that I think back to 1995 and sitting on the phone for 4.5 hours listening to awful hold music in a hail mary attempt at getting tickets to the first Soldier Field show....
    .....only to find out the next day that the show had sold out in 4.5 minutes. Thats 4 hrs 25mins and 30 seconds of my life I will never get back.

I was never even able to get to the hold music in 95.  Just a hour of busy signal, redial, busy signal, redial......
  • Ince.esInce.es Posts: 315
    Another fact that make no sense to me it's this case

Person 1: selects one show as 1st priority only a "GA & Reserved"
    Person 2: selects one show as 2nd priority a Reserved

Person 2 win tickets but not person 1.
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    Vedd Hedd said:
    So here's a question....I used a credit card with a $900 limit, with a zero balance. Will the refund hit my account in time for the new charges to clear? If not, will they allow me to use a different card?
    bumping my own comment....any ideas on this?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 133

I have the same thing happening as you, for both Chicago nights.
    I got an email saying that credit cards would be refunded, and they would redo the seating.
    But my request page still shows confirmed, with original seats given, and my credit card was never refunded.
    I hope this means I get to keep my original seats.

This whole thing is such a mess.
    PJ-Cubs said:
    It's times like this that I think back to 1995 and sitting on the phone for 4.5 hours listening to awful hold music in a hail mary attempt at getting tickets to the first Soldier Field show....

I was never even able to get to the hold music in 95.  Just a hour of busy signal, redial, busy signal, redial......
    Same.........then spent summer listening to the radio for call in opportunities to win tickets.  Kept calling and was never the 101st caller........on the radio frequently though,  "Am I caller 101"  "No"

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago