Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,732
    JojoRice said:
    Assuming they'll have the F2F option again for tickets, there's always an opportunity to upgrade. Just gotta stay persistent. 
    Not if NYC is your home town. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    yosi said:
    JojoRice said:
    Assuming they'll have the F2F option again for tickets, there's always an opportunity to upgrade. Just gotta stay persistent. 
    NYC has always been a different animal compared to everywhere else. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,752
    seanclax said:
    GT1015 said:
    The Rock said:
    pjl44 said:
    FBech said:
    Pardon me again for my lack of experience in the Ten Club. I have been a fan since the release of "Ten" back in 92, but I entered the fan club like a month ago. How does that lottery drawing work? is there going to be pre sale option for every show? Is that like a contest or every menber can buy presale tickets? I looked to the Ticket policy section but I still dont get to understand some points.
    You'll see details when they announce it but historically the broad strokes are:

- Enter for as many shows as you want
    - Prioritize them
    - Up to 2 tickets per show
    - If you get drawn for seats, they are assigned by seniority (If you just joined Ten Club don't expect great seats)
    Slightly different for Euro shows, I think. Seniority doesn't really matter because its usually just lottery for GA early entry.
    Unless they adopt the US approach this time.
    Can anyone confirm if seniority has not been used for past European shows.  Thinking of traveling to see the band in Europe but if seniority is not used for seats, and I would like seats, then it doesn't seem worth it.  Is this because of the ticketing agents, or that the band does mostly venues with GA only?  Was hoping to use seniority to snag good seats abroad.  
    For vedder in 2019 I got front row and second row seats and I'd been a member for 4 years at that point.
    So doubt the seniority mattered in that case.
    I'm a long time member and got shitty seats for Dublin 19.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    MarcvH said:
    JojoRice said:
    Since you just joined, you'll probably get GA.

I've never really understood why anyone would want to sit instead of GA. (With the exception of disability of course.)
    I used to always go for standing, but can't see anything from the floor as I'm not tall. Also my back gets too sore standing, especially 2 nights in a row so seats are my first preference now.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 307
    Kearn5y said:
    seanclax said:
    GT1015 said:
    The Rock said:
    pjl44 said:
    FBech said:
    Pardon me again for my lack of experience in the Ten Club. I have been a fan since the release of "Ten" back in 92, but I entered the fan club like a month ago. How does that lottery drawing work? is there going to be pre sale option for every show? Is that like a contest or every menber can buy presale tickets? I looked to the Ticket policy section but I still dont get to understand some points.
    You'll see details when they announce it but historically the broad strokes are:

- Prioritize them
    - If you get drawn for seats, they are assigned by seniority (If you just joined Ten Club don't expect great seats)
    Slightly different for Euro shows, I think. Seniority doesn't really matter because its usually just lottery for GA early entry.
    Can anyone confirm if seniority has not been used for past European shows.  Thinking of traveling to see the band in Europe but if seniority is not used for seats, and I would like seats, then it doesn't seem worth it.  Is this because of the ticketing agents, or that the band does mostly venues with GA only?  Was hoping to use seniority to snag good seats abroad.  
    For vedder in 2019 I got front row and second row seats and I'd been a member for 4 years at that point.
    That was my seat in dublin
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 357
    seanclax said:
    Kearn5y said:
    seanclax said:
    GT1015 said:
    The Rock said:
    pjl44 said:
    FBech said:

- Prioritize them
    Why do you have a picture of my wife????
  • Options
    I didn't take the picture 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Kocter01Kocter01 Manchester Posts: 9
    If Dublin is confirmed as the park, what’s the likelihood of a 10c Golden Circle?
  • Options
    KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 94
    Kocter01 said:
    If Dublin is confirmed as the park, what’s the likelihood of a 10c Golden Circle?
    Green Day have one at an extra cost.  Safe to assume PJ will offer that to 10C members and it won't be to the highest bidder in the general sale.
  • Options
    yosi said:
    JojoRice said:
    I have never won 10c tix to a NYC show since they instituted the lottery. No MSG, no Brooklyn. With F5, I got every show I wanted.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    JojoRice said:
    yosi said:
    JojoRice said:
    NYC has always been a different animal compared to everywhere else. 
    I was always good with NYC tickets before 2020. For the last show it was a disaster. I’m hoping if they go back to two shows (how great would even more be!) it won’t be as bad. 

• Options
    yosi said:
    JojoRice said:
    I have never won 10c tix to a NYC show since they instituted the lottery. No MSG, no Brooklyn. With F5, I got every show I wanted.
    I was very fortunate - Brooklyn 2 is the only time I ever got GA. 

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,954
    Southern Great Barrier Reef 

After Auckland, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney, I bought the last flights home.

We will miss Melbourne and the end of PJtour24, but it's a tad much for my little one.

Can't wait to see you all there and enjoy music and surf! 🎵 🌊 ❤️ 

• Options
    NZ/AU:

Did I catch DMTisPearlJam saying he's waiting for the last 20 days and six shows. We had seven from fAcemelter? Can anyone clarify?
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,510
    edited December 2023
    Spunkie said:

After Auckland, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney, I bought the last flights home.

We will miss Melbourne and the end of PJtour24, but it's a tad much for my little one.

Spunkie said:

Bought flights? 😶😶😶
    Post edited by gotthebottle on
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Yes! ALL flights bought, and paid Hotel Auckland - not refundable. I'm okay with going if the guys don't play! But I'm sad that I'll miss the Melbourne that you love so much!!
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    Kearn5y said:
    seanclax said:
    GT1015 said:
    The Rock said:
    pjl44 said:
    FBech said:

- Prioritize them
    Way better than my seats. Not jealous at all
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 74
    Today could be the day??
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    Today could be the day??
    🙏
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    edited December 2023
    Today could be the day??
    i really hope so , also mad cool sale starting today  is just 4 days tickets , not even single days
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,142
    raindog80 said:
    raindog80 said:
    mikeyb107 said:
    Any ideas at who would be supporting them in Europe?
    The Frames for some dates.

Really hope for IDLES & Fontaines D.C. for other shows... 

I hope too Luca, but IDLES and Fontaines are too famous to support Pearl Jam right now.

True, but IDLES played just before PJ gig in Denmark last year, so... 
    Will you go to see them in Milan or Padova?
    Milan. Saw them in 2022 (Milan) and this year (Igea Marina). Pearl Jam aside, for me the best band out there along with Fontaines DC.
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    raindog80 said:
    raindog80 said:
    mikeyb107 said:
    Any ideas at who would be supporting them in Europe?
    The Frames for some dates.

Really hope for IDLES & Fontaines D.C. for other shows... 

I hope too Luca, but IDLES and Fontaines are too famous to support Pearl Jam right now.

True, but IDLES played just before PJ gig in Denmark last year, so... 

And they were due to open several of the shows on the original tour. Maybe they are now invited again to make up for those. They have a big gap in their schedule during rumored euro dates.
    True. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:
    What about no supporting bands?😁
    No, thanks. 
    You‘d actually prefer a support act? 🤯
    For sure. A good support act for sure. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 74
    I think no announcement today, I'd be surprise if I was wrong
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    unfortunally that seems to be the case...goddamn 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,445
    raindog80 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:
    What about no supporting bands?😁
    No, thanks. 
    You‘d actually prefer a support act? 🤯
    For sure. A good support act for sure. 
    And there in lies the problem ;)
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    They have made announcements later in the afternoon in the past.

Mad Cool general sale just started 4 minutes ago. Give them a couple of hours to sell, then release the rest of the dates, please :lol:
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,362
    just_one said:
    unfortunally that seems to be the case...goddamn 
    I also have the feeling that there won't be any more announcements this year... but I still hope I'm wrong
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    They have made announcements later in the afternoon in the past.

Mad Cool general sale just started 4 minutes ago. Give them a couple of hours to sell, then release the rest of the dates, please :lol:
    started an hour ago
This discussion has been closed.