Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

1293294295296297299»

Comments

• Options
    If I do get tickets on this tour, I think the one I'd most like to finally get is Indifference. I know it's not a super rarity or anything but somehow I've missed it so far.
  • Options
    CloudDog23CloudDog23 Posts: 147
    I'm getting:

Unable to process your order due to the following error(s)::
    • Transaction declined based on your payment settings for the profile.
    I have tried:

• Multiple devices, Mac, Windows, iPad, iPhone
    • Multiple browsers on said devices in private and non-private browsing modes
    • Checked the card I am trying to use is the one on my account, it's the same card I recently bought Tool and Green Day tickets with, so I know it's OK with them
    • Multiple cards, just in case.
    Really don't know what to do, but very very frustrated and disappointed.

I have contacted TM support, but not holding out much hope.

This is a mess. It happeend during other presales (Phish, Dead, Goose)

I had this happen to me previously.

One of the things that people say solved it was to add "apartment number" to the first line, if using that.    Spell out "Drive" instead of DR. in your address. 

This did not fix it to me. 

Other things people have tried is going to a new wi-fi spot.
    Literally tried everything, including adding a new card in my TM profile.  Still the same error message.  Very very peculiar

2000/05/29 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2006/04/20 The Astoria, London, UK
    2006/08/29 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007/06/18 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2009/08/18 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2010/06/25 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2012/06/20 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    2012/07/30 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2013/02/10 O2 Academy Islington, UK (Brad)
    2013/09/19 O2 Academy Brixton, UK (Soundgarden)
    2014/07/08 first direct Arena, Leeds, UK
    2014/07/11 MK Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
    2017/06/06 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2018/07/17 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2022/07/08 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2022/07/09 Hyde Park, London, UK
  • Options
    SS105464SS105464 Posts: 29
    Same cities as always...kind of a joke.  
  • Options
    il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    bertan said:
    £160 for a London ticket is outrageous as it is, but not being able to apply just for a GA ticket is an absolute joke. So I can be out £320 for two tickets and end up with seats rather than GA? And they don't even guarantee good seats, it could be third tier seats at the very corner of the stadium, those are in the pot.

Who the hell came up with this system? Where is the common sense? Absolutely not requesting 10C tickets this time, I'll try my luck with the general sale. That is of course if I can justify spending £320 to myself.

What a joke...
    It does seem very odd that you can't choose GA only but you can choose seating only. I assume if you choose the Standing/Seating option it would allocate all the GA first? You would be pissed if it didn't and then there were more GA available in the general on sale.
    that is true, but isn't a 10c GA giving you also early entrance, compared to the general sale?
  • Options
    DP79321DP79321 Posts: 23
    Potentially dumb question - is there any benefit to selecting both GA/P1 and P1 Seating options.   Asking specifically for Fenway. 
  • Options
    Holy shit. All the premiums that just dropped for Indy. It's like they took every ticket anyone returned and made them premium.
    It’s not like they did. They actually did just that 😂 
  • Options
    I think that those were all premium’s originally.
  • Options
    BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 418
    DP79321 said:
    Potentially dumb question - is there any benefit to selecting both GA/P1 and P1 Seating options.   Asking specifically for Fenway. 
    I have this same question. For MSG it says to select all options for Best Available so it would seem as if it doesn't hurt to select both GA/P1 and P1, but part of me is overthinking it and thinking that I should just choose GA/P1. Hmmmmm
  • Options
    DP79321 said:
    IIRC selecting both increased your odds last tour. @PJNB, is this your recollection?
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,176
    Am I reading correctly that MSG tickets CAN be resold?
  • Options
    "Fans who are unable to use their tickets can sell them through Ticketmaster Resale at the original price paid. However, you must have a valid bank account or debit card in the country of the event(s) to sell your ticket2

DID anyone have experience with this in the previous tour?
    I sold tickets through Ticketmaster resale last year and it took them months and many emails until they paid me. There were lots of different excuses- I bought the tickets in GDP and my bank account is in Euro was one. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,279
    Am I reading correctly that MSG tickets CAN be resold?
    Yes due to state laws.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    If you’re unhappy with this system, you have to be ok canceling your ten club membership. It will stay this way as long as people keep paying their membership fee. 

It’s easier for 10 c to outsource this to Ticketmaster and the last tour screwed over a ton of members with some of the worst seats in the house to appease Ticketmaster’s platinum pricing demands. 

Now they have removed the GA only option so it’s even less worth it to be a member. ~15% of 10c ticket holders for the 2023 tour were trying to sell them last minute. 
  • Options
    il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    "Fans who are unable to use their tickets can sell them through Ticketmaster Resale at the original price paid. However, you must have a valid bank account or debit card in the country of the event(s) to sell your ticket2

I sold tickets through Ticketmaster resale last year and it took them months and many emails until they paid me. There were lots of different excuses- I bought the tickets in GDP and my bank account is in Euro was one. 
    ok thanks. As long as you got them, good job. What do you mean by GDP, sorry? Unsure if you mean that it is possible to get the money back even if the account is not from the country of the concert date... I understand is not a problem of currency, but an issue of country, at least that is what I read.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973
    If you’re unhappy with this system, you have to be ok canceling your ten club membership. It will stay this way as long as people keep paying their membership fee. 

It’s easier for 10 c to outsource this to Ticketmaster and the last tour screwed over a ton of members with some of the worst seats in the house to appease Ticketmaster’s platinum pricing demands. 

Now they have removed the GA only option so it’s even less worth it to be a member. ~15% of 10c ticket holders for the 2023 tour were trying to sell them last minute. 

Dude. It's not Ticketmaster's platinum pricing demands.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,229
    DP79321 said:
    Even though it doesn't make sense logically as it's written I did out of paranoia 
  • Options
    domjon77 said:
    MD190661 said:
    Anyone not a get an email confirming their requests? How do I confirm it via their website? Thanks.

took mine about 15 minutes
    Mine took about 30 minutes
    Still haven't received any confirmation emails. I did get a text message about a $1 hold, and if I go in to try again, I get a message stating that this will override any previous entries. Can not get to a confirmation screen and there was no way to re-order selections.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973
    Honestly impossible to answer the GA/P1 vs P1 question without knowing how they are going to run these draws. Last year they told us one thing and did another.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,279
    JimmyV said:

PJ Premium
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

So you think Ticketmaster hands over >60% of the house for nothing? TenClub gets the majority of the house in exchange for platinum level pricing 
  • Options
    Trying to request tickets for the shows in Australia but Ticketmaster thinks I'm a bot and blocks me  :s
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

It's a bit of everything. Touring is more expensive, there are fewer shows (well... fewer cities, shows wise this is in keeping with post-2006), some people are willing/able to pay four figures to see them, which wasn't always true.

Having a reasonable amount of 10C tickets subsidized by ridiculous full price tickets is an ok compromise, imo. Few if any other arena bands will let you on the floor for $200. I'd prefer more shows in more varied cities at lower prices, but it could be so much worse.
  • Options
    LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 145
    edited February 13

I have sold and gotten paid for tickets on F2F many times before. TM will make 2 small deposit to your designated bank account which you have to verify in order to get paid. You will get an email once your account is validated and usually in 7-10 business days you should have the money deposited on your account.
    Post edited by LS164963 on
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,176
    Are we in Europe maybe worrying about GA unnecessarily?

GA has always been easy enough with the whole floor being GA that's not changed so would they give us reserved when there's plenty GA available?
  • Options
    DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 325
    SS105464 said:
    Same cities as always...kind of a joke.  
    Yup... Minus a makeup show and a few fests.. U.S. legs predictable. I'll pass this go around. Saw em at Bourbon and Beyond so I'm good for a spell.
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    No longer reserved seats in front of the stage a Fenway. Too bad. My seniority gets me pretty darn close  :)   Any other venues on the tour US or Europe that have reserved seats in front of the stage?
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,945
    This was originally a rumor thread but since the title of discussion was changed the topic has derailed. Please join us here: Dark Matter World Tour 2024
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/300795/dark-matter-world-tour-2024#latest

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.